Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 12:56:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [IXT] InsureX - blockchain-secured marketplace for Insurance  (Read 80956 times)
gembira

Activity: 1610
Merit: 508

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 10:37:08 PM

In my opinion they have huge potencial
that's why:

1) Small cap now
2) Strong team
3) New manager, so new adversiting
4) New big exchanges soon

So we must waiting only, I think so  Smiley
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Enobreed

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 01:21:17 AM

I dumped InsureX because there's practically radio silence, no real community for it pushing it, also...how will we the people be able to measure InsureX's growth? We are not the insurance companies, so are we suppose to buy what they tell us? There's no product for us the people to see or use, so blind faith they're working on stuff with people we don't know or can't test out?

For those reasons, I'm out.

It's in vain... because they ll have some great news this week (such new manager and may be listing on new exchanges)

Noob, why would you dump legit token Smiley

Because popularity matters, buzz matters, a strong community matters. I'm not trying to spread FUD, but just trying to be realistic. If nobody is looking for InsureX, new money won't flow in. It sounds like a good concept on paper, til you think about the holes hard enough. This game is about preserving your $ first & foremost. Wish you guys luck
Japinat

Activity: 2968
Merit: 680

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 01:54:13 AM

that's why:

1) Small cap now
2) Strong team

Thanks for listing it out, people deserved to know that his project has a good potential in the future.
It's one of the coins that I will hold for long term, price do pump in the past days and that's a great sign there are whales who are supporting this, they are just waiting for the right timing to see buy big time. Keep holding on this, I just increased my portfolio in altcoins.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
millitrades

Activity: 17

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 12:50:58 PM

I found it very commendable that InsureX distributed tokens to replace all scam transactions during token sale. I was up in the air about staying on-board, but I believe the team is genuine now. Ingemar the CEO is constantly communicating on SLACK with updates and plans.

Now I will sit back and rest easy and watch InusureX take off!!
Sowik

Activity: 532
Merit: 327

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 12:58:19 PM

Do they have roadmap?
castello90

Activity: 20

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 03:03:35 PM

Do they have roadmap?

Look at this link page 12.

https://insurex.co/wp-content/uploads/2017/05/insurex_whitepaper.pdf

I think that should do for now.
weitt245

Activity: 18

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 03:17:37 PM

The insurance industry is very old and has been slow with advancements.  That being said these past few years insurance carriers, brokers, and insureds have putting a great deal of money and interest into technological advancements due to these advancements providing an edge among their competition.  I would be surprised if there are a few insurance giants already invested with insurex.

I look forward to their growth.
nonlinearboy

Activity: 703
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 03:59:15 PM

that's why:

1) Small cap now
2) Strong team

Good list! Let us just wait to see the development of this project and the market performance, if the bittrex lists this coin, I think the price will pleasure most of the short term investors.
gembira

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 07:39:03 PM

that's why:

1) Small cap now
2) Strong team

Good list! Let us just wait to see the development of this project and the market performance, if the bittrex lists this coin, I think the price will pleasure most of the short term investors.

I dont think only for short term.. may be long term also. Im holding my tokens to at last few $ for 1  Roll Eyes
IntelligentIdiot

Activity: 486
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 03:29:24 AM

It is great news that the insurex team has a complete roadmap for the months to come. Insurance companies risk many things and putting it on a blockchain is a big great gamble which I think in the long run will be an advantage rather than a liability. I will keep my tokens for that reason.
housebtc

Activity: 588
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 06:14:50 AM

I have not recieved my bounty tokens and some people said they have received theirs, why is the team doing things this way. my name was on the list and weeks now I have not been paid
BitcoinArsenal

Activity: 924
Merit: 556

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 01:12:54 PM

I would like to invest in InsureX, because I believe the coin is still very underestimated and undervalued. Also, if the project delivers what they promise then it will be big because the insurance maket is one of the biggest in the world and they need blockchain solutions. I have read many articles about InsureX and also read many pages of the official thread. I wonder if there is already a product from InsureX or was the ICO round only to get the capital to start the development?
gembira

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 01:55:36 PM

No, they still dont have ready product. But they working on it
novaprime

Activity: 812
Merit: 251

UniDApp - it's DeFi time!

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 02:01:02 PM

I would like to invest in InsureX, because I believe the coin is still very underestimated and undervalued. Also, if the project delivers what they promise then it will be big because the insurance maket is one of the biggest in the world and they need blockchain solutions. I have read many articles about InsureX and also read many pages of the official thread. I wonder if there is already a product from InsureX or was the ICO round only to get the capital to start the development?
I agree with you . The price of IXT is now very low and we should invest a bit on this altcoin because I am sure the IXT will be listed on the major exchanges and it will be very high priced if this project cooperates with many counterparts.

░░░▄▀█░░░▄░▄▄░▄░░░█▀▄
▄▄▄▀▀██▀░█▐▌█ ▀██▀▀▄▄▄
▐▌░░░▐▀░▄▀░▐▌░▀▄░▀▌░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▄▀▄▐▌▄▀▄░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▀▄░▀▀░▄▀░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░▄░█▄░▀▄▐▌▄▀░▄█░▄░░▐▌
▐▌░█▄█░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░█▄█░▐▌
▐▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐▌
▐█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▌
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░░░░░▄█▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░
░░░░▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░█▀▄▄▀▄▄▀█░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░░█▄░░░░▄█
█▄█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█░░░░▄▄▀▀▀▄▄
░░░░▄▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄██▀█▌▀▄
░░░██▄██▄▄█▀█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄█░░░░░█▄▄█▄█▄█▄█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀░░░▀▀▄█▄█▄▀▀

░░░██▄▄░░██░██
▄▄░░░░░▀█░█▄▐▌░░░░░▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▐▌▄█▐▌░░░░█░▀▀
░░░░░░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
░░░░░░█░▀▀▀▀▀▀▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▄
░░▀▀░░█▄▀▀▀▀▀█▄▀
░░░░░░░█▐▌▀█░█
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▐▌░█░░▀▀▀▀▀▀█
░░░░░░░░██░░▀▀▀▀▀██░██
jtalk
Legendary

Merit: 1004

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 02:30:23 PM

dumping tokens would not solve the problem...may be we ahould all find a way to pump it up

It will also increase in future like other projects did or are doing. Team is quite capable to deliver what they promised during crowdfunding campaign and surely it needs time to get those goals. Holding is best and will be profitable in few months. This project was mentioned with good words by some well known people quite few weeks ago. I am long on this, no matter how much time it takes.

OOOBTC.com

▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬

Bounty
[/center]
gembira

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 03:33:51 PM

This project was mentioned with good words by some well known people quite few weeks ago.

What people you mean?
BitcoinArsenal

Activity: 924
Merit: 556

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 06:50:40 PM

No, they still dont have ready product. But they working on it

Thanks for this valuable information. This is probably the reason why I could not find any information about it.

I agree with you . The price of IXT is now very low and we should invest a bit on this altcoin because I am sure the IXT will be listed on the major exchanges and it will be very high priced if this project cooperates with many counterparts.

As soon as it has a viable product which looks promising then InsureX could surely get cooperations with insurances and get listed on major exchanges. However, before there is not working product in sight, I will stay away. But I hold it on my list for investable projects.

By the way, what is the official twitter account. I found InsurexTech and Insurex_Tech?
Amphiptere

Activity: 36

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 07:39:53 PM

This is the best kept secret in crypto. 
azmojo

Activity: 476
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 09:05:33 PM

Shhhhhh. Stop talking about it.

▄▄
     ▄███
    █████
██████████████▄▄
██████████████████▄
███████████████████
█████     ▀▀█████████              ███████████▄    ███████████  ████      ███      ████      ██████████▄     ▄██████████▄
█████         ▀███████             ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████     ███     ██████     ███▀▀▀▀▀▀███   ████▀▀▀▀▀▀████
████            ██████             ███        ███  ███          ██████    ███    ███  ███    ███       ██   ███        ███
███▀            ██████             ███        ███  █████████    ███ ███   ███    ███  ███    ███▄▄▄▄▄▄███   ███        ███
█▀              ██████             ███        ███  ███▀▀▀▀▀▀    ███  ███  ███   ███    ███   ██████████▀    ███        ███
                ██████             ███        ███  ███          ███   ███ ███   ██████████   ███  ▀███▄     ███        ███
              ▄███████             ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███   ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███    ██████  ███▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ███    ▀███▄   ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████
          ▄▄█████████              ███████████▀    ███████████  ███     █████  ███      ███  ███      ▀███   ▀██████████▀
 █████████████████
▄████████████████▀
█████████████▀▀
    █████
    ███▀
    ▀▀
|CRYPTOCURRENCY WALLET AND
WORLDWIDE DEBIT CARDS         ||
                               ▄▄▄▄
                             ▄██████▄
    ██████████████████████████▀ ▄▄ ▀█████████
    ██                     ███  █   ███    ██
  ▄███████████████████████████████████████████▄
 ███████████████████████████████████████████████
████▀                                       ▀████
███                                           ███
███                    ███████▄               ███
███   ▄█████████▄      ██    ▀██        ▄████████
███   ██       ██              ██      ██▀    ███
███   ██  ███  ██              ██      ██  ██ ███
███   ██       ██      ██    ▄██       ██▄    ███
███   ▀█████████▀      ███████▀         ▀████████
███                                           ███
███     ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██        ███
███      ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██       ███
████▄                                       ▄████
 ███████████████████████████████████████████████
  ▀███████████████████████████████████████████▀
|
housebtc

Activity: 588
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 04:46:56 AM

The project is sound and have a nice team, the issue for me concerning insurance industry is that the space seems crowded and the profit margin has strunk up in recent years, it will be interesting how the team goes about this one and make it a success
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 »
  Print  

Jump to: