Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 02:25:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [IXT] InsureX - blockchain-secured marketplace for Insurance  (Read 80956 times)
kronos123

Activity: 1022
Merit: 391

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 01:33:09 AM

Listed on Bittrex or Polo tomorrow?!?!? Source?

No sorry friend, I believe you did not understand my English.
I say IF tomorrow's IXT is listed on Polo or Bittrex exchange I do not sell it.
I used the conditional verb ok ?!   Wink

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
geertt2

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 03:03:50 AM

I used the conditional verb ok ?!   Wink

Sorry friend, you didn't "if" it. But anyways... for me, I am still waiting for IXT To enter a more reputable exchange before deciding on what to do with my IXT. While partnership with GenRe is huge, I am wondering how many other companies IXledger is negotiating with. Get the top 3, you can bet these tokens will explode. So far waiting for the real Berkshire (Gen Re is a subsidiary and is part of Berkshire but still not Berkshire). AXA, Allianz, Japan Post Holdings and if IXT want to move into the HUGE Chinese Markets, they need gonna need China Life and Ping An.

I have huge hopes for IXT and supported the project even before the ICO and bought during the presales which is awesome considering the current prices, but there is still huge potential in the near future.
Unknown Crypto

Activity: 41

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 09:43:25 AM

I used the conditional verb ok ?!   Wink

Sorry friend, you didn't "if" it. But anyways... for me, I am still waiting for IXT To enter a more reputable exchange before deciding on what to do with my IXT. While partnership with GenRe is huge, I am wondering how many other companies IXledger is negotiating with. Get the top 3, you can bet these tokens will explode. So far waiting for the real Berkshire (Gen Re is a subsidiary and is part of Berkshire but still not Berkshire). AXA, Allianz, Japan Post Holdings and if IXT want to move into the HUGE Chinese Markets, they need gonna need China Life and Ping An.

I have huge hopes for IXT and supported the project even before the ICO and bought during the presales which is awesome considering the current prices, but there is still huge potential in the near future.

Don't forget that IXLedger started just a month ago, signing Gen Re is special and promising.

There are more companies interested in IXLedger. But I hope IXLedger will first set up the system for Gen Re. A major customer and operating system in a billion dollar industry, this must be enough for a top 10 Market cap.

I don't think they can pick up the top 3 in the next 2 years. But signing any customer underneath will be enough to explode the IXT token.

A major customer and working system is the most important to me.
Bittrex and other exchanges will happen, the moment when this is going to happen if it's tomorrow, next month or even December, I really don't care.
XCNP

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 09:51:16 AM

I like much more than previous name because this gives huge impression about the project IXLedger. It sound even more good and represents the professional platform more accurately and broadly. I have few thousands of IXT tokens for long term to see where it takes me.
weitt245

Activity: 18

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 02:57:37 PM

I like much more than previous name because this gives huge impression about the project IXLedger. It sound even more good and represents the professional platform more accurately and broadly. I have few thousands of IXT tokens for long term to see where it takes me.
From an insurance industry stand point, Insurex sounds like a kid company.  IXLedger sounds astronomically more professional, you're looking at an industry that has a bunch of old people at the top and young blood moving into the industry.  IXLedger is the best of both worlds and when you tell someone in the industry you use IXLedger rather than Insurex, it sounds like it can actually perform what they promise.

I support the name change 100% as long as they don't go changing the symbol or issuing a new currency.
kronos123

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 09:49:25 PM

Exactly what I think.
I will not even sell one of my IXTs before $ 10, and when it happens then I will give away about 20% and then wait for $ 50.
Bittrex and Polinex will definitely be before Christmas!
digiworld1

Activity: 504
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 12:40:26 AM

Will this get listed on bittrex at some point? Or is it nothing but speculation and rumors?
There is no confirmation yet from the dev about bittrex listing but it would be great to see this growing and active community here,
it's one of the basis IMO for bittrex to consider listing Insurex or IXLedger.

Bittrex will list IXT sooner or later don't worry guys.

Any source of confirmation? This would be a huge deal for InsureX: But true value comes when insureX deliver its functional product and that there are mass consumers.
Vbrah

Activity: 25

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 02:43:19 AM

Hey all, thinking of buying some IXT on etherdelta, but was wondering, is there a wallet for it? I don't want to leave on the exchange and didn't see an option for IXT on MEW.
digiworld1

Activity: 504
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 03:19:17 AM

Exactly what I think.
I will not even sell one of my IXTs before $ 10, and when it happens then I will give away about 20% and then wait for $ 50.

Any source my friend? Bittrex and Poloniex is going to increase it speculation token price a few times.
geertt2

Activity: 11

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 04:39:50 AM

Hey all, thinking of buying some IXT on etherdelta, but was wondering, is there a wallet for it? I don't want to leave on the exchange and didn't see an option for IXT on MEW.

my ether wallet can hold IXT tokens. You just need to custom add the token and it will show up.
DominicanCrypto

Activity: 16

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 05:40:20 AM

I think is forming a cup and handle. So insurex is about to blow up!
mig6r

Activity: 826
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 08:27:18 AM

Exactly what I think.

Any source my friend? Bittrex and Poloniex is going to increase it speculation token price a few times.

How do you know that they are definitely going to list it? Poloniex is pretty strict about new listings.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ▄▄██████████████▄
     █████████████████████▄
   █████████████████████████
  ██████████▀▀       ▀▀██████▄
 █████████               █████
▐███████▌                 ▀███▌
████████                   ████
▐██████▌                   ▐██▌
 ███████                   ███
  ███████                 ███
   ▀██████▄             ▄██▀
     ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
        ▀▀███████████▀▀

▄▄▄             ▄▄▄           ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄          ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   
 ███             ███           ███   ███████▄      ███        ████████      ███                   ████████       ██████▄       ███   ███████████████▄
 ███             ███           ███   ███ ▀████     ███       ███▀  ▀███     ███                  ███▀  ▀███      ███ ▀███▄     ███   ███         ▀███
 ███             ███           ███   ███   ▀███▄   ███      ███▀    ▀███    ███                 ███▀    ▀███     ███   ████    ███   ███          ███
 ███             ███           ███   ███     ▀███▄ ███     ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████   ███                ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████    ███    ▀███▄  ███   ███          ███
 ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███   ███       ███████    ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███   ███      ▀███▄███   ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
  ▀████████████▌  ▀█████████████▀    ███        ▀▀████   ███▀          ▀███  ▀█████████████  ███▀          ▀███  ███        ▀▀████   █████████████▀▀
                     ▄▄███████
                 ▄████████████
              ▄██████▀▀▀██████
       ▄▄   ▄███████     ████
   ▄▄███▀  ██████████▄▄▄████▀
 ▄████▀▀  █████████████████
         ████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
          ▀█████████▀
     ▄█▀    ▀██▀▀   ▄▄
    ██  ▄█▀      ▄███▌
   █████▀        ███▀
   ▀▀▀          ███▀
                ▀     

▄█████████  ███       ██▄      ▄██         █████       ████▌   ▄██████████   
 ██▌          ███        ▀██▄  ▄██▀          ██▌███     ██▀██▌  ▐██           
 ███████████  ███          ▀████▀            ██▌ ███   ██▀ ██▌  ▐███████████   
 ██▌          ███▄          ▐██▌             ██▌  ███ ██▀  ██▌  ▐██           
 ██▌           ▀█████████   ▐██▌             ██▌   ▀███▀   ██▌   ▀██████████

█████████████▌  ▄███████████▄         █████████████▌  ██▌      ▐██    ▄██████████         █████       █████    ▄██████████▄     ▄██████████▄   ▐████▄     ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▀       ▀██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐██                  ██▌███     ███▐██   ▐██▀      ▀██▌   ▐██▀      ▀██▌  ▐██▀███    ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██         ██▌             ▐██        ████████████   ▐███████████         ██▌ ███   ███ ▐██   ▐██        ██▌   ▐██        ██▌  ▐██  ▀██▄  ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▄       ▄██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐█▌                  ██▌  ███ ███  ▐██   ▐██▄      ▄██▌   ▐██▄      ▄██▌  ▐██    ▀██▄▐██ 
      ▐██        ▀███████████▀              ▐██        ██▌      ▐██    ▀██████████         ██▌   ▀███▀   ▐██    ▀██████████▀     ▀██████████▀   ▐██      ▀████ 
  (
BUY LLN
)Twitter
Facebook
Telegram
kronos123

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 01:16:14 PM

No source and no information.
It's just what I think will happen within these 4 months.
IXT is a real-world project, one of the few in the crypto world, and already has an important deal. If and when are other agreements with other insurance companies in the coming months, where do you think the price will go?
Increasing the price will increase the volume accordingly, and what do you think Bittrex and Polinex will let out of IXT by losing a mountain of commissions, or will they race to list their IXT?
 Wink
Amphiptere

Activity: 36

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 01:47:48 PM

Keep in mind though - the only thing Bittrex has added in the past 6 weeks is Bitcoin Cash, and only because they were forced to.

weitt245

Activity: 18

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 03:19:20 PM

I keep hearing chatter about Bittrex listing IXT soon.  The hype is real!

My guess is something big will happen on the 4th or the 5th of this month.
jpatz100

Activity: 23

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 11:37:42 PM

Join the Poloniex or the Bittrex slack and tell them that the coin is partnered with Warren Buffet's company Gen Re. That'll make them add it so fast your head will spin.
http://www.livebitcoinnews.com/ixledger-gen-re-collaborate-blockchain-based-transformative-reinsurance-processes/

Also, someone should really update the website link on coinmarketcap because it's broken. I keep seeing in several discussions that people can't find the website.
https://www.ixledger.com/
helloge
Legendary

Activity: 1057
Merit: 1000

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 08:29:36 AM

Exactly what I think.

I think you miss understood his opinion, he said even IXT be listed on that exchanges, he will not sell IXT, so it is just an assumption.

▄▄███▄▄             
            ███████████           
     ▄▄███▄▄  ▀▀███▀▀  ▄▄███▄▄   
   ████████████▄▄    ███████████ 
     ▀▀████████████▄▄  ▀▀███▀▀   
         ▀▀████████████           
     ▄▄███▄▄  ▀▀███▀▀  ▄▄███▄▄   
   ███████████▄▄     ███████████ 
     ▀▀████████████▄▄  ▀▀███▀▀   
         ▀▀█████████████▄▄       
     ▄▄███▄▄ ▀▀█████████████▄▄   
   ████████████▄▄ ▀▀████████████ 
     ▀▀████████████▄▄ ▀▀█████▀▀   
         ▀▀████████████           
             ▀▀█████▀▀           

.CARDSTACK..............
...The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet.....
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
..Bringing scalability and usability to....
..dApps for mass market adoption......
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
..TOKEN EVENT      .GET ON WHITELIST.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
---Twitter   ⦁   Telegram   ⦁   Blog   ⦁   Bitcointalk----
ioseta

Activity: 190
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 09:04:10 AM

Most of the investors hope and waiting for listing IXT but how could you talk sure enough to give a date about it?
kronos123

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 08:55:51 PM

Exactly what I think.

I think you miss understood his opinion, he said even IXT be listed on that exchanges, he will not sell IXT, so it is just an assumption.

If Bittrex IXT list I do not sell it until it reaches $ 10; so I will only sell a small part of my IXT. I'll sell it all when they cost $ 50!
Sorry for my English.
Unknown Crypto

Activity: 41

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 11:19:25 PM

Exactly what I think.

If Bittrex IXT list I do not sell it until it reaches $ 10; so I will only sell a small part of my IXT. I'll sell it all when they cost $ 50!
Sorry for my English.

If it reaches $ 50,- you better not sell all, hold 20% and wait till it's reach $ 500,-.
In 2020, you will think: Wtf he was right on this!  ;-);-)
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 »
  Print  

Jump to: