Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 01:44:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [IXT] InsureX - blockchain-secured marketplace for Insurance  (Read 80956 times)
Packers1985

Activity: 364
Merit: 102

CHEERS

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 09:55:24 PM

Hi guys is it possible to buy few tokens from ETHERDELTA using myetherwallet and withdraw to myetherwallet from etherdelta?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Natalim

Activity: 2898
Merit: 591

BTC to the MOON in 2019

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 11:30:06 PM

Hi guys is it possible to buy few tokens from ETHERDELTA using myetherwallet and withdraw to myetherwallet from etherdelta?
Yes, it's possible but if you also want to consider other trading site it's also traded in hitbtc which gives the biggest volume so far.
I recommend to buy in exchange with big volume if you are planning to buy a big number of this token.

Packers1985

CHEERS

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 03:46:25 AM

Yes, it's possible but if you also want to consider other trading site it's also traded in hitbtc which gives the biggest volume so far.
I recommend to buy in exchange with big volume if you are planning to buy a big number of this token.

I am very new to this crypto world and already have coinbase, bittrex and bitstamp accounts and not sure how reliable hitbtc is?

Natalim

BTC to the MOON in 2019

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 06:05:17 AM

I am very new to this crypto world and already have coinbase, bittrex and bitstamp accounts and not sure how reliable hitbtc is?
They are a small site in terms of volume but I can say they are reliable, I personally traded in their site when I sold some tokens
like plbt and suretly tokens so don't worry, that was just based on my experience but you can do further research if you still have doubts.

Packers1985

CHEERS

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 04:28:18 PM

They are a small site in terms of volume but I can say they are reliable, I personally traded in their site when I sold some tokens
like plbt and suretly tokens so don't worry, that was just based on my experience but you can do further research if you still have doubts.
Sure thanks alot for your suggestion. I'll try some with smaller amounts once i gain my confidence will go big

Sowik

Activity: 532
Merit: 327

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 02:38:50 PM

Don't keep too much coins in there.Move them to your own wallet.
ifigureditout2

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 07:22:27 PM

Finally get some upward movement and BTC takes a dump.  Oh well, back to the waiting game.
gembira

Activity: 1610
Merit: 508

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 08:02:17 PM

Yes, its possible. You must have only some ETH for transaction.
Also you can buy IXT tokens on hitbtc and yobit as well.
andreibi
Legendary

Activity: 1647
Merit: 1012

Practising Hebrew before visiting Israel

View Profile WWW
September 24, 2017, 05:14:09 PM

Looks like IXT price is finally ranging. If there's hidden buy support in there, the price will just go sideways a bit until a major update on the status of IXLedger.

Natalim

BTC to the MOON in 2019

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 11:35:36 AM

Looks like IXT price is finally ranging. If there's hidden buy support in there, the price will just go sideways a bit until a major update on the status of IXLedger.
Big update will surely gonna be announce soon, for now let's keep holding what we have, also the volume is still very low but I like
what happen that somehow we can see some increase. When it reaches it's ATH I did not sell a single token for the hopes that it will still gonna rise
but I was wrong, so for now I will just have to stand what I believe and hope for greater success from now.

fedoralite

Activity: 548
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 11:45:11 AM

I can't call them a small site since they had consist of a big community but the only problem upon trading at them is sometimes the withdrawals of our coins got stumbled there sometimes and maybe this will be the worst if we will encounter some troubles upon trading at them. But you anyone can go trade there but they should take extra precaution since I can't fully trust that site up.
SAM-Crypto

Activity: 104
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 06:39:51 AM

Hi, guys!

Please kindly refer to the below from today's slack;

CEO Ingemar mentioned very important matter.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
beniferra [4:28 AM]
@gurcan thank you. From a practical standpoint, do you think that is a realistic
target to secure 10 clients in Q4?

ingemar [4:30 AM]
hi @beniferra we'd always known it's an extremely ambitious goal but it is
possible. we are having very promising conversations with potential early
adopters

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Good Luck!! Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
Unknown Crypto

Activity: 41

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 02:21:26 PM

Thanks! Nice to know that IXLedger has an CEO with ambition.

IXLedger started exactly 2 months ago and Q4 has to start yet.

Probably the goal to realize 10 new customers this period is too ambitiously.

If IXLedger realize 2 new customers would be already a great achievement.

But if they realize 9 new customers in Q4, that would be something.
andreibi
Legendary

Activity: 1647
Merit: 1012

Practising Hebrew before visiting Israel

View Profile WWW
September 29, 2017, 07:48:59 PM

Even one or two clients will probably push the price up as the fear of failure and scam disappears from the mindset of the investors.  Awaiting further developments on this matter.

Hullo

Activity: 980
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 07:55:31 PM

I am long on this project from start and was having idea that price in short term can drop. It is never welcomed situation but if you let possibilities to expect then it becomes lot more easier. It is very good update about the client that piece of discussion taken from slack.
warr1979

Activity: 564
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 08:05:13 PM

I can't call them a small site since they had consist of a big community but the only problem upon trading at them is sometimes the withdrawals of our coins got stumbled there sometimes and maybe this will be the worst if we will encounter some troubles upon trading at them. But you anyone can go trade there but they should take extra precaution since I can't fully trust that site up.
It does not is very difficult to withdrawal your money from EtherDelta.
Sometimes, the Ethereum network receive too many transaction hash and cannot confirm, that time you must change your server of your wallet, you can see guide on EtherDelta, they have said about this case.
autolove2

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 07:03:18 AM
Last edit: October 27, 2017, 03:48:19 PM by autolove2

The launched MVP already? By their roadmap we must have MVP in Q3 2017.
castello90

Activity: 20

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 09:18:38 PM

I am quite active following IXLedger in the past months. Additionally I am active in the slack as well.
It occures that there are many people that missed important updates. Therefore I will provide you with the information that you need.

1. On 27th of August, InsureX has been rebranded to iXledger. https://twitter.com/iXledgertech/status/901846668462698496

2. On 29th of August it has been announced and confirmed that iXledger is colloborating in a partnership with Gen RE. https://twitter.com/iXledgertech/status/902451470007754752

3. The website can be found on https://www.ixledger.com/

4. Most updates are provided on https://medium.com/@ixledger

5. Join the slack to find more information about IXT. https://ixledger.slack.com

6. Today October 2nd, Ingemar has made several interesting posts:
https://i.imgur.com/ERUcKbz.png
https://i.imgur.com/IC3zDy4.png
https://i.imgur.com/gOmhKCF.png
https://i.imgur.com/bpmEA1f.png

autolove2

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 12:10:25 PM

You mean this GenRe company?  Shocked

General Reinsurance Corporation is an American multinational property/casualty and life/health reinsurance company offering a range of reinsurance products and services. The company is a direct reinsurer and is represented in all major reinsurance markets worldwide through a network of more than 40 offices. Gen Re is a member of the Berkshire Hathaway Inc group of companies.
castello90

Activity: 20

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 01:37:00 PM

You mean this GenRe company?  Shocked

General Reinsurance Corporation is an American multinational property/casualty and life/health reinsurance company offering a range of reinsurance products and services. The company is a direct reinsurer and is represented in all major reinsurance markets worldwide through a network of more than 40 offices. Gen Re is a member of the Berkshire Hathaway Inc group of companies.

Yes I mean that GenRe company!
http://www.genre.com/

See their twitter announcement:
https://twitter.com/Gen_Re/status/902494755153739776

"About Us
Gen Re delivers reinsurance solutions to the Life/Health and Property/Casualty insurance industries. We work closely with our clients to understand their strategic and operational goals, offering a wide range of products, tools and resources that aim to promote our clients’ ongoing growth and success. As a direct reinsurer, we are in the risk assumption business, just like our clients. Our shared perspective helps us understand and evaluate even the toughest risks - and propose the right solution for you.

Gen Re is a member of the Berkshire Hathaway family of companies, and has earned superior financial strength ratings from each of the major rating agencies. We take our commitments very seriously. And with $13 billion in capital and $6 billion in premiums, we only make promises we can keep.

A.M. Best: A++ (Superior)
Moody's Financial Strength Rating: Aa1
Standard & Poor's Claims Paying Ability Rating: AA+

Financial strength ratings of Gen Re's reinsurance operations."

This is a big deal that will lead to big money! IXT is very cheap at the moment (0.30 $). It has the potential I think to reach a marketcap of 20% of Ripple at least, meaning that it could grow to ~ 25$.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 »
  Print  

Jump to: