Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 11:00:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 [49] 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [IXT] InsureX - blockchain-secured marketplace for Insurance  (Read 80957 times)
ePesoInitiative

Activity: 924
Merit: 260

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 07:22:09 PM

What's going on? The thread became quiet again. Is this the silence before the storm? Everyone is looking forward for the minimum viable product the developers are pushing.

fuba grzybolub

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 10:05:54 PM

I hold tokens since ICO and I am not planning to sell. We have seen that there is a product and something is going on but I think the newest video is made far less professional than the previous one. I think I would have made a better usage of my money investing in something other but now I think there is a chance for grows. It is very sad that the token is absent on bigger exchanges.
Boseda

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 05:39:27 PM

Too bad this project was renamed. I just don't know why because InsureX was much better and a clearer name in my opinion. However features and real contracts are the most important things so this project is still valuable despite the name...
NickCrypto

Activity: 266
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 01:19:42 PM

iXledger realtime data on web; working with Chrome, Firefox, and Safari
https://bitscreener.com/coins/ixledger/real_time

Ralex999

Activity: 518

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 06:24:31 AM

Too bad this project was renamed. I just don't know why because InsureX was much better and a clearer name in my opinion. However features and real contracts are the most important things so this project is still valuable despite the name...

Hello! I am also interested in this project, I want to see interesting and encouraging news on the project in the near future. )
pigheadbig

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 06:54:03 AM

Hello! I am also interested in this project, I want to see interesting and encouraging news on the project in the near future. )

This coin seem to be frozen since there are only one exchange HitBTC and the 24-hour trading volume is very small, about $78000, is there any latest news from the dev team? Any trial to be listed on more exchanges?
LeyMonte

Activity: 392

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 07:44:31 AM

This coin seem to be frozen since there are only one exchange HitBTC and the 24-hour trading volume is very small, about $78000, is there any latest news from the dev team? Any trial to be listed on more exchanges?

i think you are quiet wrong, they have already 3 exchanges. hitbtc, etherdelta and yobit.

and they even has $147,493 trading volume on hitbtc..

check this out,

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ixledger/#markets
pigheadbig

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 11:04:50 AM

i think you are quiet wrong, they have already 3 exchanges. hitbtc, etherdelta and yobit.

and they even has $147,493 trading volume on hitbtc..

check this out,

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ixledger/#markets
Thank you for correcting me, I just want to know if the dev team are trying to get listed on more big exchanges such as Binance, bittrex or poloniex, Okex or huobi ?
Ipwich

Activity: 1050
Merit: 529

Student Coin

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 12:46:52 PM

IXT reach its ATH in dollars and I think this will continue to rise, congratulations backers and you deserve this price for holding longer.
I am very regretful now because I sold it when it was not $1 already, and now I am wondering when I can buy again, I hope this will dip so I can buy back.

STUDENTCOIN

Powered by,
pigheadbig

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 02:29:45 PM

IXT reach its ATH in dollars and I think this will continue to rise, congratulations backers and you deserve this price for holding longer.
I am very regretful now because I sold it when it was not $1 already, and now I am wondering when I can buy again, I hope this will dip so I can buy back.
I think you should buy it back soon because the price is much higher than the ICO price even there is no big exchanges, if it can be listed on Binance or bittrex, it will be much higher, also, that will not be too long in my opinion.
magisterr

Activity: 1372
Merit: 259

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 05:02:42 PM

I think you should buy it back soon because the price is much higher than the ICO price even there is no big exchanges, if it can be listed on Binance or bittrex, it will be much higher, also, that will not be too long in my opinion.

Im also sold my tokens. may be too early, but price is very good now. Because they still dont have ready platform. And want to re-buy, when price will drop again Roll Eyes
bustedsynx

Activity: 859
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 04:59:22 PM

Im also sold my tokens. may be too early, but price is very good now. Because they still dont have ready platform. And want to re-buy, when price will drop again Roll Eyes

You hope. I wouldn't be caught selling too early lest you have to re-buy at a higher price. Best to sell when it's rallying like crazy. XRB comes to mind.

│
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │   │  ███
   ███  │  ███
   ███ ███ ███
 │  ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███  │   │
███ ███  │   │
 │   │
 │

Trade crypto with FTX - 5% off fees with this link
morphium123

Activity: 18

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 01:38:13 PM

its not dropping it just broke out Wink
bustedsynx

Activity: 859
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 07:15:08 PM

its not dropping it just broke out Wink

Thank you dumpers... Seriously though, what gives?  Why is it pumping like crazy now? Anyone knows why?

│
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │   │  ███
   ███  │  ███
   ███ ███ ███
 │  ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███  │   │
███ ███  │   │
 │   │
 │

Trade crypto with FTX - 5% off fees with this link
l4s7re4lg4mer

Activity: 70

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2018, 10:37:24 PM

What do you think about the price
bitlenart

Activity: 4

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 08:12:54 AM

Undervalued. This should go up at least x10 during this year if it gets listed on the big exchanges.
Nivir

Activity: 868
Merit: 506

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 09:56:32 AM

Undervalued. This should go up at least x10 during this year if it gets listed on the big exchanges.

Bittrex and Binance are the best altcoin exchange. But I don't know the capability of Insurex to do that. HitBTC is good already but they have lots of coins that have very low volume especially in the eth market.
InsureX

Activity: 48

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2018, 12:44:21 PM

Currently we are working collaboratively to discuss listing on larger exchanges. Cannot disclose information at this point as it is not official.

In the mean time, our community has been responding greatly to voting on a promising exchange: Next Exchange.

Would be great to receive all your support to this!

https://nextexchange.featureupvote.com/suggestions/3030/ixledger-ixt
pnow1981

Activity: 2

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 01:29:45 PM

Started first ICO with Insurex (Ixledger) with ~10% bonus about six months ago.

I had about 31000 IXT and 10,4ETH
All coins stolen 3 months ago from MEW because of Etherdelta bug (it was first exchange)
So sad because now it's about 110k USD  Embarrassed

I was trying to contact with Etherdelta - no success, no reply.
Looking for help with Ixledger team - the same, no reply (at ICO time some coins went to scammers, good people from Ixledger refund all stolen coins)

I wanted HODL 1y because project is great.

Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed
Sanitough

Activity: 2828
Merit: 673

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 01:57:24 PM

Currently we are working collaboratively to discuss listing on larger exchanges. Cannot disclose information at this point as it is not official.

In the mean time, our community has been responding greatly to voting on a promising exchange: Next Exchange.

Would be great to receive all your support to this!

https://nextexchange.featureupvote.com/suggestions/3030/ixledger-ixt
Thank you for that wonderful words, I am looking forward we will see it in big exchanges soon so the momentum will continue.
IXT is having a good run now, I hope soon it will reach $10 so it will reward investors who were able to hold their tokens for this long period of time already.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 [49] 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 »
  Print  

Jump to: