Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 08:09:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 [52] 53 54 55 56 57 58 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [IXT] InsureX - blockchain-secured marketplace for Insurance  (Read 80965 times)
Hullo

Activity: 980
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 01:48:05 PM

I liked the sentence which highlighted that China is fastest growing insurance market which makes this partnership with Inchain much more favorable for IXLedger even both projects will take advantages from each other. Development on smart contracts to make things more reliable and transparent is other notable progresses.
vrabac68

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 08:09:52 PM

I still believe in this project.Since July last year and early stages i have been your follower and investor and will be always
IXT will shine soon
stadus
Legendary

Activity: 3150
Merit: 1295

Hhampuz for Campaign management

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 09:49:44 AM

I still believe in this project.Since July last year and early stages i have been your follower and investor and will be always
IXT will shine soon
As long as you will continue to hold you will have a chance to see it shine, it has actually shine in the past but the pump did not push through
due to the lesser volume with the current exchange, maybe in the future we will see great volume again.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
andreibi
Legendary

Activity: 1647
Merit: 1012

Practising Hebrew before visiting Israel

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2018, 05:14:59 PM

Weekly Update! — Massive Partnership Secured / Successful Recruitment / Dev Progress

Pictures are the best motivators. I'm glad I still hold IXT - big promise, actual working developers and conferences - it reminds me of the early days of Ethereum. Don't be that guy that says, "I should have bought more IXT when it was insanely cheap."

Niya

Activity: 811
Merit: 512

Enhalo Mining

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2018, 03:55:59 PM

IXT will shine soon

Yes, just keep on holding and wait for further development. Insurance market is huge and we need a product like IxLedger.
gomei

Activity: 770

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 05:03:58 AM

IXT will shine soon
As long as you will continue to hold you will have a chance to see it shine, it has actually shine in the past but the pump did not push through
due to the lesser volume with the current exchange, maybe in the future we will see great volume again.

Yes, but why there are only small exchange that the trading volume is limited? I know this project finished its ico 10 months ago and there are some big updates, excluding big exchanges, that is sad. BTW, the telegram link on the first page is broken, please fix it.

.Ambit.    ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  █████
██
████████████
   Become part of the mining family   
✔ SECURED  │ WHITEPAPER │  ★ 171% ROI
██   
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
█████  ██
██
████████████
Natalim

Activity: 2968
Merit: 592

BTC to the MOON in 2019

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 05:29:24 AM

IXT will shine soon

Yes, just keep on holding and wait for further development. Insurance market is huge and we need a product like IxLedger.
It has rise before so it's possible to rise again, this was a successful ICO but the volume is very low right now, so I presume majority are holding
and I think newcomers or investors will only be interested once they see IXledget getting listed in a high volume exchanges.

Vermalen

Activity: 546
Merit: 128

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 10:56:54 AM

andreibi
Legendary

Activity: 1647
Merit: 1012

Practising Hebrew before visiting Israel

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2018, 07:53:28 PM

I would say this co-founder and president of iXledger, Cristina Dolan knows blockchain from the fundamentals at least. It's great to know the leader of this platform/project is knowledgeable and professional.

Check out her video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mJD1b1T2GVs

stadus
Legendary

Activity: 3150
Merit: 1295

Hhampuz for Campaign management

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 03:32:00 AM

I would say this co-founder and president of iXledger, Cristina Dolan knows blockchain from the fundamentals at least. It's great to know the leader of this platform/project is knowledgeable and professional.

Check out her video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mJD1b1T2GVs
They have the guts to run an ICO because they believe on their capabilities, even before knowing, I already believe that the team
who composes the IXledger team are knowledgeable people and they are passionate on what they are doing, that can be seen by the progress they give to us.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
wanggq8877

Activity: 236
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 03:50:01 AM

When the market is stable, the coin will grow. InsureX will be able to maintain its growth with its flexibility. Plus team marketing is a potential project in the future.
Sanitough

Activity: 2842
Merit: 673

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 04:36:58 AM

When the market is stable, the coin will grow. InsureX will be able to maintain its growth with its flexibility. Plus team marketing is a potential project in the future.
I haven't seen it has grown a lot, the volume is not that good so don't expect it will grow easier.
For this good project in order to grow as expected, it needs a good exchanges like Binance so it can attract a great volume, look at the top 10
in the coinmarketcap, they have a lot of exchanges that is why they are growing.
Nivir

Activity: 868
Merit: 506

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 05:10:18 AM

I haven't seen it has grown a lot, the volume is not that good so don't expect it will grow easier.
For this good project in order to grow as expected, it needs a good exchanges like Binance so it can attract a great volume, look at the top 10
in the coinmarketcap, they have a lot of exchanges that is why they are growing.

HitBTC is a big exchange. Only thing is IXT don't have much volume there like the top coins but still decent enough. I agree with more exchanges though as it also promotes IXT and widen its market.
gomei

Activity: 770

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 03:24:48 AM

HitBTC is a big exchange. Only thing is IXT don't have much volume there like the top coins but still decent enough. I agree with more exchanges though as it also promotes IXT and widen its market.

Yeah, more big exchanges means more popular and well known by more investors, but I know some big exchanges will take a lot of money from the dev team to get listed their coins, I think that is a bad manner to a promising project.

.Ambit.    ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  █████
██
████████████
   Become part of the mining family   
✔ SECURED  │ WHITEPAPER │  ★ 171% ROI
██   
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
█████  ██
██
████████████
colacat1111

Activity: 133
Merit: 103

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 02:56:03 PM

According to my research, the ixt launched its ICO about one year ago, there is only one exchange that list ixt, I think more concern should be paid on this project. Why there are much discussion here?

yeyicheng888

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 11:05:05 AM

I think the work of the InsureX team is still great. It is worth affirming that they seriously treat the bad sound around them.
Unknown Crypto

Activity: 41
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 03:07:06 PM

According to my research, the ixt launched its ICO about one year ago, there is only one exchange that list ixt, I think more concern should be paid on this project. Why there are much discussion here?

The ICO started one year ago?
No, you're wrong, the ICO started seven months ago.

Anyway, it has already been indicated that they want to get listed at one of the tree major exchanges.
And they are willing to pay for this.

But first the product must be ready. Otherwise it does not make much sense, I think.
The update regarding the progress can be followed weekly. And it goes the right way.

Patience will be rewarded!
Natalim

Activity: 2968
Merit: 592

BTC to the MOON in 2019

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 02:03:30 AM

Anyway, it has already been indicated that they want to get listed at one of the tree major exchanges.

But first the product must be ready. Otherwise it does not make much sense, I think.
The update regarding the progress can be followed weekly. And it goes the right way.

Right now it's good to buy this cheap price because with less volume it will result to a dump from the weak hands.
As long as we are still in the small exchanges it will not grow so we should watch closely the team's effort so in a timely manner we will be able to sell
when it will be listed in bigger exchanges, I am sure it will happen.

shixd8899

Activity: 350
Merit: 46

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 11:08:20 AM
Merited by hdd3go (10)

Right now it's good to buy this cheap price because with less volume it will result to a dump from the weak hands.
As long as we are still in the small exchanges it will not grow so we should watch closely the team's effort so in a timely manner we will be able to sell
when it will be listed in bigger exchanges, I am sure it will happen.
You're right, the big exchange will help the development of InsureX,
In that case, the volume of transactions will increase a lot, and the people who are concerned are more natural.
scambust
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 09:41:06 AM

Also patience in buying will be rewarded. Don't fomo buy anything. If you must, buy some along established support prices. IXT has basically been ranging for months now, buy the swing lows.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 [52] 53 54 55 56 57 58 »
  Print  

Jump to: