Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 09:41:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 [54] 55 56 57 58 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [IXT] InsureX - blockchain-secured marketplace for Insurance  (Read 80957 times)
V1saya

Activity: 1050
Merit: 508

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 06:44:58 AM

I am very optimistic about the future of InsureX. They are one of the first to ride the inevitable blockchain wave and do so with professionalism and experience. Shocked

I think so. They have a decent ICO and collected a good amount. Volume is now lower than during its early stages where expectations were too high. Perhaps another exchange will be added soon. We want to see IXT sealing a deal with any of these companies short term.
Japinat

Activity: 2982
Merit: 681

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 07:22:46 AM

I am very optimistic about the future of InsureX. They are one of the first to ride the inevitable blockchain wave and do so with professionalism and experience. Shocked

I think so. They have a decent ICO and collected a good amount. Volume is now lower than during its early stages where expectations were too high. Perhaps another exchange will be added soon. We want to see IXT sealing a deal with any of these companies short term.
If that will happen then I think we should start buying now, we are now in the bull market but the volume of IXT
is not being affected as it does not grow as we expected it to move. The team should give us a big update, we are asking for exchanges a long time
ago so I guess it's fair that they should work on that the soonest.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
jtalk
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1004

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 07:33:58 AM

They are first mover on UK's insurance market in usage of blockchain even their efforts are for international level. In past months much work was done on technical grounds and strategic partnerships were formed. It was effect of these updates that it went at around $4.49 all time high at some point during last famous bull run. Supply of token plus work makes it attractive for investors.

OOOBTC.com

▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬

Bounty
[/center]
andreibi
Legendary

Activity: 1647
Merit: 1012

Practising Hebrew before visiting Israel

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2018, 06:43:51 PM

They are first mover on UK's insurance market in usage of blockchain even their efforts are for international level. In past months much work was done on technical grounds and strategic partnerships were formed. It was effect of these updates that it went at around $4.49 all time high at some point during last famous bull run. Supply of token plus work makes it attractive for investors.

Sounds like one of them silent and under the radar coins, nothing for weeks and then boom, a mind-blowing announcement!. Pundits will then claim they knew it all along and have somehow accumulated some IXT.

bren.whit

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 02:38:29 PM

I sold my tokens already. Price is great now (50 cent, I bought for 15 cent). I think they dont have any change to going to good eschanges.. They promised a mount ago.. but any results. Listing at good exchanges are paid now, but they would not pay for listing... Also, tokens not added to MEW as defalt.. any action here  Undecided
scambust
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 04:23:08 PM

Looking forward to what comes out of the partnership with https://selfinsurancemarket.com/

Dominic from self Insurance Market went to the London office of IXledger.

annajewel100

Activity: 90

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 03:05:13 PM

True, we cannot conclude now and the best thing we can do now is jut to hold and wait for the right timing of selling it, it's a big project that just needs time and the first thing to happen that we can expect is to see it in bigger exchange, probably bittrex then the real volume will just show.
stadus
Legendary

Activity: 3108
Merit: 1293

Hhampuz for Campaign management

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 12:17:56 PM

True, we cannot conclude now and the best thing we can do now is jut to hold and wait for the right timing of selling it, it's a big project that just needs time and the first thing to happen that we can expect is to see it in bigger exchange, probably bittrex then the real volume will just show.
If we wish to be in a big exchange we should aim an exchange bigger than bittrex.
Binance is for me the biggest now and there is so much hype once the coins get listed in Binance and we can see some good pump.
I think the team should consider this and do the right timing when listing.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
nguynnguynminh51

Activity: 88

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 10:08:23 AM

Tell me, what do you plan to do with the development of the project in the near future?
Zontop

Activity: 854
Merit: 256

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 10:17:12 AM

Weekly update has very good material to read about the priorities and current status of development. What made my day was the small update on being very close to launch the real working product. These partnerships will show impact when product will have been delivered. I am sure we will see people talking for not having enough time for accumulation again after rise.
lam06061999

Activity: 26

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 07:34:04 AM

Wow it looks like good project.  Smiley
Do you plan to do with the development of the project in the near future? I think it will popular with more and more people
elitecstrike

Activity: 560
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 08:30:48 PM

11th of May — iXledger Weekly Update!
Featured in Finnovating Blockchain Insurtech Ecosystem and US InsurTech Rising

iXledger has been included in the Finnovating Blockchain Insurtech Ecosystem, the 1st Global Map for Blockchain InsurTech. The section is called ‘Marketplace’ which is listed on the top and center of the insurtech infographic. https://medium.com/@info_58108/11th-of-may-ixledger-weekly-update-7bc68d905fb
Unknown Crypto

Activity: 41

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 05:05:25 PM

Soon a lot of good things will happen for IXledger.
I look forward to the announcements!
Oldman53

Activity: 457
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 09:39:20 AM

The insurance industry is currently manual, paper heavy, slow, and error-prone, which allows a lot of room for blockchain technology to disrupt the industry.
Odeoke

Activity: 952
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 09:44:34 AM

The insurance industry is currently manual, paper heavy, slow, and error-prone, which allows a lot of room for blockchain technology to disrupt the industry.

Agreed with you blockchain is the only technology who have great solution for this industry. I also believe in long run this project will out perform and will get leading position into this industry because it has really good platform.
fishervwb

Activity: 445
Merit: 39

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 12:06:26 PM

18th of May — iXledger Weekly Update!
Major Milestone Achieved — iXledger is Ready to Launch!

Major Milestone

The iXledger team has working around-the-clock to get the platform launched and live, which is a major milestone. Follow up meetings took place this week to finalize the commercial agreement that is currently underway.

Commercial

The team met with a business partner this week to demo the platform and finalize the terms for a commercial agreement. Process and other operational aspects are currently being finalized to officially launch the platform.

iXledger Website

A new and improved version of the iXledger website was launched earlier this week.

https://medium.com/ixledger/18th-of-may-ixledger-weekly-update-859f2bdacdbf

Ipwich

Activity: 1050
Merit: 529

Student Coin

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 10:28:32 AM

Agreed with you blockchain is the only technology who have great solution for this industry. I also believe in long run this project will out perform and will get leading position into this industry because it has really good platform.
There is a wide competition out there, if they will not perform they will not last.
As for now, only hitbtc is the biggest of the exchanges they have listed, I am looking we will be added in a bigger exchange as that would
open big opportunity.

STUDENTCOIN