Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 07:16:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 [57] 58 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [IXT] InsureX - blockchain-secured marketplace for Insurance  (Read 80956 times)
tbduy

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 10:27:54 PM

I know a lot of data projects last time (Datum, Datawallet, Essentia, Pickiochain etc). What differents and benefits have this one before competitors?

I have been watching this one for a while and have been wondering about the same question. There was a time when they talked more about their development details. Even then, it was confusing what they were trying to do. Once they were even building a blockchain based social network for insurers (madness). The headline has been a marketplace, which doesn't seem to be what they are doing now. Also interesting comments: https://www.cryptocompare.com/coins/ixt/forum/ETH (just checked LinkedIn and they seem to have only 3 developers, and 1 "blockchain dev", more marketing staffs though)

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Joiner Grange

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 10:38:26 PM

On the notes that it will be a privacy coin, is the plan to mainly to follow what is being done by other coins like dash, or do something else.
Angel Di

Activity: 588
Merit: 251

EVOS

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 01:36:20 PM

That is the problem most coin are facing right now, the liquidity problem because we are in the bear market
and in this season, money are not flowing in crypto. But, we should have that patience if we believe on the long term potential of IXT, time will come
this simple problem will be solve.
That's right, that's what's happening on the market right now. And it seems this trend will last more than one month, and will be long. It will be necessary to have patience.
bustedsynx

Activity: 859
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 06:45:56 PM

Dead thread. Really sad but then again, opportunity for maximum financial gains.

│
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │   │  ███
   ███  │  ███
   ███ ███ ███
 │  ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███  │   │
███ ███  │   │
 │   │
 │

Trade crypto with FTX - 5% off fees with this link
Japinat

Activity: 2968
Merit: 680

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 12:27:41 PM

Dead thread. Really sad but then again, opportunity for maximum financial gains.
Most people are lazy in posting when they are not seeing a good price.
Obviously, IXT is really down and we are just waiting until the bull will come again to make the investors come alive.
If bitcoin will move like last year, then IXT and the rest of the altcoins will follow.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
ePesoInitiative

Activity: 924
Merit: 260

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 05:55:31 PM

Ixt withdrawn charged into hitbtc is rediculous. Its taking iXledger (IXT)   
51 (IXT) to withdrawing from hitbtc!! If you guys(Team)talk with Hitbtc support I think they would reduce the amount of charge.

HiTBTC dislikes people withdrawing their tokens from the platform. What they do love is Ethereum Classic or Litecoin. Check out the withdrawal fees for these coins - very cheap.

Distinctin

Activity: 2800
Merit: 646

No dream is too big and no dreamer is too small

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 05:43:38 AM

Ixt withdrawn charged into hitbtc is rediculous. Its taking iXledger (IXT)   
51 (IXT) to withdrawing from hitbtc!! If you guys(Team)talk with Hitbtc support I think they would reduce the amount of charge.

HiTBTC dislikes people withdrawing their tokens from the platform. What they do love is Ethereum Classic or Litecoin. Check out the withdrawal fees for these coins - very cheap.
The cheapest I know is XRP, you just need to pay less than 1 XRP in every withdrawal transaction.
Usually when I withdraw from hitbtc, I trade it to XRP first then withdraw then convert this XRP to btc in my local exchange.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Xandan

Activity: 1106
Merit: 504

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 08:21:54 AM

If someone from team is looking at this thread then should consider my suggestion. In my opinion development is a set of multiple tasks where technical part, partnerships, marketing and listing on various trading platforms are all parts of that. On technical side advancement is visible while efforts in binding partnerships are also good but work on listing on more exchanges need your attention.
NrX

Activity: 770
Merit: 254

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 09:48:06 AM

I remember last year IXT saw over $3.65 based on pure speculation and now it has been much more advanced in comparison to those times. You can call me dreamer but my expectations are easy 35x to 50x from this token in next bull run. That's why keep adding and holding worth even it may start in a year for that much profit.
Japinat

Activity: 2968
Merit: 680

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 01:57:25 AM

I remember last year IXT saw over $3.65 based on pure speculation and now it has been much more advanced in comparison to those times. You can call me dreamer but my expectations are easy 35x to 50x from this token in next bull run. That's why keep adding and holding worth even it may start in a year for that much profit.
During the bull run, we will surely see a crazy price as well, that is the time where IXT will break its all time high because bitcoin and ETH
will do the same with their ATH. I believe it will come, when, I don't know but I have a feeling that the bull is just around the cornet, I hope before the Christmas they will come to us so we can have a good celebration.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
Xandan

Activity: 1106
Merit: 504

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 10:55:48 AM

In first week of this month there was some article with diagrams to explain and show the impact blockchain on multi billions dollars insurance industry. Volume has been decreased dramatically but seamless trading is still going on easy by easy. I do agree next time probably in new year we will be witnessing historic increase in every potential project's tokens.
magisterr

Activity: 1372
Merit: 259

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 06:35:45 PM

I dont think so. they dont have liquidity for IXT token (they are not used and not will be used as I know). Because they want to accept payment for insuranse in fiat, not in IXT. So tokens useless now. Correct me if Im wrong?
abonarea
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1003

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 07:43:12 PM

Recent release of update was few days ago which I just read after watching comments here. I wasn't following the development since I bought but last update talk about of SIM which represents selfinsurancemarket second level of development told by IXT group. I think there has been some serious changes and should go through all previous updates to understand what's happening in fact with this token and project.
Sanitough

Activity: 2828
Merit: 673

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 12:00:24 PM

Recent release of update was few days ago which I just read after watching comments here. I wasn't following the development since I bought but last update talk about of SIM which represents selfinsurancemarket second level of development told by IXT group. I think there has been some serious changes and should go through all previous updates to understand what's happening in fact with this token and project.
We do not know if that changes could help to boost the price again, imagine the ATH was over $3 and now the price is only $0.07, it will be
hard for IXT to rise and break that ATH, unless another crazy bull run will come. The volume is gone, I think some investors have sold their tokens during
ATH and transferred to another project.
kronos123

Activity: 1022
Merit: 391

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 04:38:57 PM

I dont think so. they dont have liquidity for IXT token (they are not used and not will be used as I know). Because they want to accept payment for insuranse in fiat, not in IXT. So tokens useless now. Correct me if Im wrong?

You're absolutely right magisterr, in fact the token is absolutely useless, and it is likely now that some other company will issue at the appropriate moment a new "insurance token" and will take the initial advantage that had Insurex.

Moreover, I wish with all my heart that what Nrx says does not happen but rather I hope that there is a new sharp decline of the entire market that finally sweeps away all these token absolutely useless, born only to speculate and cheat stupid and unsuspecting users , riding on that magical moment of 2017.

If all this really happens we will all earn money, because the market will be cleaner!
Ipwich

Activity: 1050
Merit: 529

Student Coin

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 05:43:32 AM

You're absolutely right magisterr, in fact the token is absolutely useless, and it is likely now that some other company will issue at the appropriate moment a new "insurance token" and will take the initial advantage that had Insurex.

Moreover, I wish with all my heart that what Nrx says does not happen but rather I hope that there is a new sharp decline of the entire market that finally sweeps away all these token absolutely useless, born only to speculate and cheat stupid and unsuspecting users , riding on that magical moment of 2017.

If all this really happens we will all earn money, because the market will be cleaner!
Keep that patience alive, it might rise again but we should be prepared for major correction.
Like in the past, there's only less trading volume as this token is not listed in big exchanges but during the bull run, things changes significantly.
Let's say, we are cleaning the market in 2018 and 2019 would bring us a stable growth, I think I like it that way.

STUDENTCOIN