Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 07:42:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 [64] 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Ethos – The People-Powered Cryptocurrency Platform - Universal Wallet  (Read 288591 times)
denysrodman

Activity: 224
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 08:17:05 PM

Ethos or BQX is a platform designed to spread the use of cryptocurrencies to the masses. In short, it wants to create a people-powered new economy service that makes the cryptocurrency market accessible and trustworthy to the average user, accelerating adoption of blockchain technology.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
operabit
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 08:23:08 PM

Ethos or BQX is a platform designed to spread the use of cryptocurrencies to the masses. In short, it wants to create a people-powered new economy service that makes the cryptocurrency market accessible and trustworthy to the average user, accelerating adoption of blockchain technology.

It will be helpful for everyone, because it greatly facilitates the activity. Blockchain technology will continue in the future and will further simplify it all.
riiiiising

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 08:23:41 PM

I read that this one might be add to Bittrex, is this still going to happen or not because it was a long time now I read this on here. I hold my tokens for long term because this project I think will be good in the long term.

I doubt you would know it if Bittrex didn't announce it. They don't let the projects decide themselves to make the information available to the public.

▆▆▆ ▅▅▅ ▃▃▃ ▂▂▂ W H A L E  M A K E R  ▂▂▂ ▃▃▃ ▅▅▅ ▆▆▆
⚫ ⚫ ⚫  A  F U N D R A I S I N G  P L A T F O R M  F O R  M A S S I V E  D I S R U P T I O N  ⚫ ⚫ ⚫
▬▬▬▬▬   ANN Thread      Oceanpaper      Twitter      Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬
temadanilevsky

Activity: 250
Merit: 28

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 09:21:39 PM

Welcome to the inagural edition of the Ethos Crypto Sentiment Survey data.  This data is collected directly from the Ethos Community and is intended to provide a unique perspective on sentiment and confidence of participants in the crypto ecosystem.  Note that none of this information should be construed in any was as advice or a prediction on where the crypto market is headed, especially in these volatile times.  However, this data does provide a pulse and a sense of perspective on what the Ethos community and the larger crypto community thinks will happen.  https://www.ethos.io/2018/04/28/crypto-sentiment-wrapup-march-2018/

Vitamin_52

Activity: 854
Merit: 257

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 04:41:06 PM

Ethos Dev Diary
https://www.ethos.io/ethos-dev-diary/
Mon April 30, 2018

Thank you to all of our Product Council and pre-reg members who banged on the Universal Wallet beta app.  We received a ton of incredibly helpful feedback!  Our objective now is to get a new release out to you with fixes and updates ASAP, especially on login, fee estimation and pending transactions.

There was also a core use case of “if I lose my email how do I get back into my wallet” that we are looking at solving using the smart key mnemonic itself, although this is a new feature not a bug fix eg may impact schedule.  However it seems important enough that we should figure this out so we are doing a fast scope evaluation.
Hammonds

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 07:49:15 AM

So many Negative Nancys in here. There is not anything to be negative about! This team is going to change the world! Ethos is going to open the doors for the nocoiners!

Totally agreed with you that is mega project of the year which will bring revolutionary change. So many people have high expectation from this platform if track the activity of the team than it looking possible this will be one of best platform.

Why not ? I thought Ethos would be a one stop shop even if features were from a different provider? This is the issue with crypto super segmented.
mcfom
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1001

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 08:05:57 AM

Of course, Ethos will be first killer cryptocurrency app in true meanings seeing what has been shared openly anyone can realize. I hope the results will be as correct as expected from this beta testing which has been launched for 200 testers. This is vital time to be part of future even at current price because this isn't going to available this cheap in few weeks.
Lonthe

Activity: 384
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 11:11:44 AM

Whatever happens of course the expected user is to get a profit, I'm optimistic that all the things in whitepaper soon realized so we can get a big profit someday.

OOOBTC.com ●  ●  Trade Crypto On This Awesome Platform
▬▬ ●  Lightning Enabled  | Fast & Secure  |  11 Mil Bounty ●  ▬▬
Bounty Thread Whitepaper FB Page Twitter Telegram
qiman

Activity: 1036
Merit: 504

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2018, 12:39:19 PM

Ethos Weekly Recap

Ethos Universal Wallet Launched in Beta
On Thursday, April 26th, we released the Universal Wallet to our Product Council and a select number of Pre-Registration members. This group of +200 testers are giving feedback and helping to refine the forthcoming app right now!

Ethos CEO Shingo Lavine is listed as one of "The Greatest Cryptocurrency Leaders"
Shout out to the team at Alt Coin Buzz for including our very own Shingo Lavine in their list of The Greatest Leaders in the Cryptocurrency Space. Shingo, alongside the likes of Vitalik Buterin and Changpeng Zhao, were recognized for their invaluable contributions to the New Economy.

Blockchains From a Distributed Computing Perspective
This article by Maurice Herlihy is a "tutorial on the basic notions and mechanisms underlying blockchains, colored by the perspective that much of the blockchain world is a disguised, sometimes distorted, mirror-image of the distributed computing world."

Ethos SWOT Review
Cryptocurrency Australia put Ethos under a microscope and presented an incredibly thorough SWOT analysis of our vision and Universal Wallet. Take a look as they wonder if we just might be the "first KILLER cryptocurrency app".

I think this is a project that must not be over looked or under estimated. Of course those who got in to ETHOS in the early days at two and three cents, they are mostly now millionaires, some of us who got in much later and only hold several hundred, cannot expect moon landing and lambos now but at least we can say we are part of the digital currency vision perspective and by holding ETHOS tokens we are supporting such a wonderful idea that if it comes true and delivers, will be a ground breaking entry point for many newbies coming into this crypto space.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████▀▀''`▀▀█████▄▄
▄███P'            `YY██▄
▄██P'                  `Y██▄
███'                      `███
███'                         ███
▄██'   ▄█████▄▄  ,▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄p   ███
▄██▀  ,████▀P▀███.`██████████P   ▀██▄
███[ ,████ __. ███.   ,▄████▀    ███
███[ ]████████████[  ▄████▀       ███
███[ `████   ,oo2 ▄████▀'       ,███
▀██▄  `████▄▄█████d███████████   ▄██▀
▀██.   `▀▀▀▀▀▀"  Y▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ,██▀
███.                        ,███
▀██▄                      ▄██▀
▀███▄_                 ,███▀
▀███▄▄_          _▄▄███▀
▀▀████▄▄ooo▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀'

TM

EZ365 is a digital ecosystem that combines
the best aspects of online gaming, cryptocurrency
trading
and blockchain education. ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

..WHITEPAPER..    ..INVESTOR PITCH..

.Telegram     Twitter   Facebook

.'M████▀▀██  ██
                      W█Ws'V██  ██▄▄███▀▀█
                     i█████m.~M████▀▀██  ███
                     d███████Ws'V██  ██████
                     ****M██████m.~███f~~__mW█
          ██▀▀▀████████=  Y██▀▀██W ,gm███████
      g█████▄▄▄██   █A~`_WW Y█  ██!,████████
   g▀▀▀███   ████▀▀`_m████i!████P W███  ██
 _███▄▄▄██▀▀▀███Af`_m███   █W ███A ]███  ██
__ ~~~▀▀▀▀▄▄▄█*f_m██████   ██i!██!i███████
Y█████▄▄▄▄__. i██▀▀▀██████████ █!,██████
 8█  █▀▀█████.!██   ██████████i! █████
 '█  █  █   █W M█▄▄▄██████   ██ !██
  !███▄▄█   ██i'██████████   ██
   Y███████████.]██████████████
   █   ███████b ███   ██████
   Y   █   █▀▀█i!██   ████
    V███   █  █W Y█████
      ~~▀███▄▄▄█['███
            ~~*██

Play

│
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │   │  ███
   ███  │  ███
   ███ ███ ███
 │  ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███  │   │
███ ███  │   │
 │   │
 │

Trade

__▄▄████▄▄
     __▄▄███████████████▄▄▄
 _▄▄█████████▀▀~`,▄████████████▄▄▄
 ~▀▀████▀▀~`,_▄▄███████████████▀▀▀
   d█~  =▀███████████████▀▀
   ]█! m▄▄ '~▀▀▀████▀▀~~ ,_▄▄
  ,W█. *████▄▄__ '  __▄▄█████
  !██P  █████████████████████
   W█. - ██████████████████▀
  i██[   ~ ▀▀█████████▀▀▀
 g███!
Y███

Learn
nguyenduyen25

Activity: 103
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 05:41:58 AM

It is really good news that BQX is also one of the four tokens which were announce to be added for this month. We don't know yet when these markets will open but our efforts to bring it there are fruitful in thee end. The project still needs time and we should show patience and support as project and investors both will be big winners in the end.
z0n0
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1006

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 08:04:59 AM

Say hello to the Ethos Universal Wallet. Store, track, learn, send & receive – all in one app. Complete control. State-of-the-art security. It's the future of finance, and it's coming soon.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-nUtcEeE_o8
z0n0
Legendary

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 04:51:09 PM

Welcome to our newest Community Airdrop Partner - Soma!

Soma is all about building transparency and collaboration using blockchain. We’re excited to have them on board! As a pre-registered member for Universal Wallet release, you’ll be eligible to have some SCT tokens airdropped to you once you’ve downloaded the app and created your first Ethos Universal Wallet! As simple as that. You know the drill. Wink

"The Soma team is excited about this partnership with Ethos. Soma's mission is to create a blockchain-based marketplace that promotes transparent and reliable way of trading. I've personally followed Ethos from their very early phase, and know that their platform is solving a real problem. What Ethos is doing will help Soma in its journey. I see a lot of potential in this mutually beneficial partnership." -Jukka Hilmola, Co-Founder at Soma

Big thanks and best of luck to the team at Soma!

stan86

Activity: 1092
Merit: 511

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 03:48:27 AM

Dev Diary Update:
We have a build that is pointed at Mainnet and are testing Mainnet nodes!  Still working out kinks and proceeding with care, but it’s an important milestone nonetheless.
More at https://buff.ly/2vsbYeS
green.grass38

Activity: 99
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 02:13:17 PM

Bitquence team of developers and engineers in on the expansion with latest inclusion of an experienced developer TIM. I have to say about the project that it should be taken as startup just like other appeared in same period. They are developing a platform which is full of potential and next big companies in Blockchain will take birth from these projects. Staying in touch with these is key to success as we don't know which will turn into big giant company in future.
z0n0
Legendary

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 06:25:40 PM

Welcome to our newest Community Airdrop Partner- NULS!

NULS aims to bring blockchain to commercial fields through customization. We’re excited to have them on board! As a pre-registered member for Universal Wallet release, you’ll be eligible to have some SCT tokens airdropped to you once you’ve downloaded the app and created your first Ethos Universal Wallet! As simple as that. You know the drill. Wink

"We are pleased to announce a strategic partnership with Ethos. We look forward to an ongoing collaborative relationship!" – Omar Elmir, Community Leader at NULS

Big thanks and best of luck to the team at NULS!

Stay tuned for details on more Community Airdrop Partners – and if you haven’t already, help spread the word about pre-registration so we can all spread the love together!
rumax

Activity: 602
Merit: 252

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 06:39:56 PM

It is really good news that BQX is also one of the four tokens which were announce to be added for this month. We don't know yet when these markets will open but our efforts to bring it there are fruitful in thee end. The project still needs time and we should show patience and support as project and investors both will be big winners in the end.

After the conclusion of all partnerships and the full implementation of the application, the price of the token can significantly increase. I think this year, with the favorable development of the crypto industry, it is realistic to expect a growth of at least 10 times from the current price!
qiwoman2
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 06:24:29 AM

After the conclusion of all partnerships and the full implementation of the application, the price of the token can significantly increase. I think this year, with the favorable development of the crypto industry, it is realistic to expect a growth of at least 10 times from the current price!

I think EHOS is a sleeping giant right now. I still think it's a good time to get a few more tokens at these prices while we are in sleeping mode. I know many are frustrated because of certain delays, but this might be a good thing actually and might mean that more noobs can get in at relatively cheap prices and be primed for at least say a 5 x multiplier if we get the product rolling out when the bull run comes in full swing. Already we are seeing some alts mooning but ETHOS needs to bring out the wallet, then I am sure it will have it's day again. I have a few hundred and am happy I am still hodling. It's a long term keeper this.

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
player01

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 05:19:10 PM

Universal Wallet on iPad?
Is there an iPad version of the ETHOS Universal Wallet available or planned?
CRYPTO America KING

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 09:49:57 AM

Ethos – The People-Powered Cryptocurrency Platform - Universal Wallet

Definitely one of the best project we have  here i am shocked why he is not already above then 30 dollar he easily deserverd it my target ethos will be atleast 150 to 200 dollar at the end of the year 2018 now people are selling their money in cheap they will definitely regret it .
checkmatesir

Activity: 584
Merit: 100

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 05:25:52 PM

Welcome to our newest Community Airdrop Partner- NULS!

NULS aims to bring blockchain to commercial fields through customization. We’re excited to have them on board! As a pre-registered member for Universal Wallet release, you’ll be eligible to have some SCT tokens airdropped to you once you’ve downloaded the app and created your first Ethos Universal Wallet! As simple as that. You know the drill. Wink

"We are pleased to announce a strategic partnership with Ethos. We look forward to an ongoing collaborative relationship!" – Omar Elmir, Community Leader at NULS

Big thanks and best of luck to the team at NULS!

Stay tuned for details on more Community Airdrop Partners – and if you haven’t already, help spread the word about pre-registration so we can all spread the love together!
first soma and now NULS.
Ethos is moving forward to the hgiher lever step by step.. it is really feel good to be a part of such project when we see the team so dedicated and caring about the community, I am sure we'll see a lot more in coming days..
I am going to read about NULS now.

Pages: « 1 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 [64] 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 »
  Print  

Jump to: