Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 10:06:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 [68] 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Ethos – The People-Powered Cryptocurrency Platform - Universal Wallet  (Read 288593 times)
mehar_gee

Activity: 504
Merit: 128

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 08:15:42 PM

300 million of market cap and nobody says when this revolutionary project will be ready. What is going on?

Ethos – The People-Powered Cryptocurrency Platform - Universal Wallet

it is taking fucking long time to reach at least   30 dollar and we can say something about  market   continuously staying  less then 400 dollar billion market but i still believe market will be trillon billon dollar in year  2018  and ethos  will be 100 or more it is time that is playing with us taking our health sleep but i  strongly believe i will be a rich and will  able to buy lambo by staying in this project

30$ that is huge target but not impossible
400 billion marketcap will not remains here forever just wait and see what will happen next. i am feeling that the bullish move will start soon
and more investors will be in crypto with huge money like before in dec 2017
and ethos wallet will release soon then the price will at-least double from now or maybe cross 10$ in short term. just hold your tokens and wait for the wallet release news
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Hammonds

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 06:12:37 AM

I think alpha / beta testing is always a plan, but they are not really talking about it. The focus is really getting it out of what the ethos is actually planning in terms of changing the financial field.
qiman

Activity: 1036
Merit: 504

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2018, 07:02:58 AM

I heard they are rolling the wallet out country by country, but what will happen for people like us who live in a small country like CYPRUS? I do hope people lie us will not have to wait too long to sue the wallet. We really would like to be able to use the ETHOS wallet like everyone else and not be marginalized and left out in the cold because we have a population of under one million. Will there be a web wallet version as well that maybe we can all use universally to login and check coins and token and all the ETHOS news etc? That would be very nice indeed.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████▀▀''`▀▀█████▄▄
▄███P'            `YY██▄
▄██P'                  `Y██▄
███'                      `███
███'                         ███
▄██'   ▄█████▄▄  ,▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄p   ███
▄██▀  ,████▀P▀███.`██████████P   ▀██▄
███[ ,████ __. ███.   ,▄████▀    ███
███[ ]████████████[  ▄████▀       ███
███[ `████   ,oo2 ▄████▀'       ,███
▀██▄  `████▄▄█████d███████████   ▄██▀
▀██.   `▀▀▀▀▀▀"  Y▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ,██▀
███.                        ,███
▀██▄                      ▄██▀
▀███▄_                 ,███▀
▀███▄▄_          _▄▄███▀
▀▀████▄▄ooo▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀'

TM

EZ365 is a digital ecosystem that combines
the best aspects of online gaming, cryptocurrency
trading
and blockchain education. ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

..WHITEPAPER..    ..INVESTOR PITCH..

.Telegram     Twitter   Facebook

.'M████▀▀██  ██
                      W█Ws'V██  ██▄▄███▀▀█
                     i█████m.~M████▀▀██  ███
                     d███████Ws'V██  ██████
                     ****M██████m.~███f~~__mW█
          ██▀▀▀████████=  Y██▀▀██W ,gm███████
      g█████▄▄▄██   █A~`_WW Y█  ██!,████████
   g▀▀▀███   ████▀▀`_m████i!████P W███  ██
 _███▄▄▄██▀▀▀███Af`_m███   █W ███A ]███  ██
__ ~~~▀▀▀▀▄▄▄█*f_m██████   ██i!██!i███████
Y█████▄▄▄▄__. i██▀▀▀██████████ █!,██████
 8█  █▀▀█████.!██   ██████████i! █████
 '█  █  █   █W M█▄▄▄██████   ██ !██
  !███▄▄█   ██i'██████████   ██
   Y███████████.]██████████████
   █   ███████b ███   ██████
   Y   █   █▀▀█i!██   ████
    V███   █  █W Y█████
      ~~▀███▄▄▄█['███
            ~~*██

Play

│
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │   │  ███
   ███  │  ███
   ███ ███ ███
 │  ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███  │   │
███ ███  │   │
 │   │
 │

Trade

__▄▄████▄▄
     __▄▄███████████████▄▄▄
 _▄▄█████████▀▀~`,▄████████████▄▄▄
 ~▀▀████▀▀~`,_▄▄███████████████▀▀▀
   d█~  =▀███████████████▀▀
   ]█! m▄▄ '~▀▀▀████▀▀~~ ,_▄▄
  ,W█. *████▄▄__ '  __▄▄█████
  !██P  █████████████████████
   W█. - ██████████████████▀
  i██[   ~ ▀▀█████████▀▀▀
 g███!
Y███

Learn
CRYPTO America KING

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 03:22:23 AM

Oh my god, it seems that Ethos falls always. There are only short periods of rise and then it falls and falls.
It falls when BTC falls slowly, it falls when BTC rises or falls sharply. It can rise only when BTC slowly rises or if there are some news about the wallet.

Market has been down since 11th jan2018 131 days of misery i am pretty dam sure when market reach up to 830  billion dollar again or more ethos usd price will be 30 dollar at least so i am just crossing that day come soon and after consensus meeting there will  be sure growth we can see in couple of weeks
Sunil36801985

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 04:15:24 AM

People has been waiting since long time for Universal wallet launch......I Agree bringing a wallet takes lot of development but Ethos team should work with some definite dates for wallet launch which is not happening but they are just pushing & pushing the launch of wallet & hence price dropping from $5 to $3 in just a week...Is there any specific dates for at least Netherlands wallet launch??? Team is just buying time with competitors behind them...
sharpshot

Activity: 250
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 11:30:55 AM

People has been waiting since long time for Universal wallet launch......I Agree bringing a wallet takes lot of development but Ethos team should work with some definite dates for wallet launch which is not happening but they are just pushing & pushing the launch of wallet & hence price dropping from $5 to $3 in just a week...Is there any specific dates for at least Netherlands wallet launch??? Team is just buying time with competitors behind them...
It would be crazy to have a date and then have to move it if everything wasn't 100% ready.  Have some patience, they need to make it as near to perfect as possible before launching it, I would much rather wait than be disappointed.  The current price is irrelevant unless you want to sell now.  Crypto is in a big bear market at the moment, I'll hold until the bulls are back, hopefully by the end of 2018.
CORNEL

Activity: 1008
Merit: 253

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 11:38:32 AM

It would be crazy to have a date and then have to move it if everything wasn't 100% ready.  Have some patience, they need to make it as near to perfect as possible before launching it, I would much rather wait than be disappointed.  The current price is irrelevant unless you want to sell now.  Crypto is in a big bear market at the moment, I'll hold until the bulls are back, hopefully by the end of 2018.

Agreed with you patience is a virtue they are still on the job and this platform will be into very strong position in comings. Hard date always lead to disappointment it is better to give them few more time and let them do their work I hope in future everything will be nice.
sharpshot

Activity: 250
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 11:40:14 AM

Oh my god, it seems that Ethos falls always. There are only short periods of rise and then it falls and falls.
It falls when BTC falls slowly, it falls when BTC rises or falls sharply. It can rise only when BTC slowly rises or if there are some news about the wallet.
Or you could look at it like this.  One year ago it was worth $0.068, today it's worth $2.86.
z0n0
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1006

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 04:47:47 PM

Welcome to our newest Community Airdrop Partner - IQeon!

IQeon is a gaming PvP platform that helps players monetize their in-gaming achievements. We’re excited to have them on board! As a pre-registered member for Universal Wallet release, you’ll be eligible to have some IQN tokens airdropped to you once you’ve downloaded the app and created your first Ethos Universal Wallet! As simple as that. You know the drill. Wink

"Partnering with Ethos is very important to us. The IQeon team strongly believes that values brought by Ethos are vital for the future of all blockchain projects. We share the vision of safe and fair conditions inside the ecosystem, state-of-the-art design in applications and of course - power in hands of people! We'd like to share this bright future together with Ethos and all who have the same feelings about it."
- Vadim Dovguchits, CEO of IQeon

Big thanks and best of luck to the team at IQeon!
zahidmoon

Activity: 1148
Merit: 269

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 07:15:46 PM

Welcome to our newest Community Airdrop Partner - IQeon!

IQeon is a gaming PvP platform that helps players monetize their in-gaming achievements. We’re excited to have them on board! As a pre-registered member for Universal Wallet release, you’ll be eligible to have some IQN tokens airdropped to you once you’ve downloaded the app and created your first Ethos Universal Wallet! As simple as that. You know the drill. Wink

"Partnering with Ethos is very important to us. The IQeon team strongly believes that values brought by Ethos are vital for the future of all blockchain projects. We share the vision of safe and fair conditions inside the ecosystem, state-of-the-art design in applications and of course - power in hands of people! We'd like to share this bright future together with Ethos and all who have the same feelings about it."
- Vadim Dovguchits, CEO of IQeon

Big thanks and best of luck to the team at IQeon!
that's great gaming platform is partnering with ethos
we'll be eligible to have some IQN tokens airdropped once you’ve downloaded the app and created your first Ethos Universal Wallet! As simple as that
ethos is spreading more and more
well congrates for both ethos team and IQeon team best of luck for the better future
rumax

Activity: 602
Merit: 252

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 08:37:58 PM

You did not think about the fact that this is done specifically, but the purse they have long been ready! Just developers see that now the market is inactive and there is no interest on the part of a major investor, perhaps because of this and do not release, but just connect partnership agreements!
CRYPTO America KING

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 05:30:56 AM

You did not think about the fact that this is done specifically, but the purse they have long been ready! Just developers see that now the market is inactive and there is no interest on the part of a major investor, perhaps because of this and do not release, but just connect partnership agreements!

well you can say that we are all waiting for market restore but it is not happening that is suck but what  if market start ready to restore and  wallets is release and airdrop are also continue  i buy this coin when ethos was 4 dollar and then again i buy 1.50 dollar becuase i known that kind of project is 100 dollar product that price sucks but for future  it will be fucking awesome
stan86

Activity: 1092
Merit: 511

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 05:41:07 AM

https://www.ethos.io/ethos-dev-diary/

Mon May 21, 2018
Mia and the Coin Crew have rolled a bunch of new coins into the Universal Wallet!  This is cool on three levels,

There’s more coins!
It is proving out the unusual path Ethos chose with our Block Parser and Blockchain Abstraction Layer (in that it’s working), and,
These coins are being tested in MainNet in our RC2 instance.
On that last point: Pete and the IT team are currently maintaining 4 environments: staging, RC1, RC2 and Production) and we are testing across all of them.  Currently the plan is to keep staging and RC1 on TestNet and have RC2 and Production be MainNet. And our newly created dedicated QA team will be ensuring rigorous testing and success benchmarks as we progress final builds from staging through to production.
jtalk
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1004

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 08:01:43 AM

This market is riding waves of high volatility and it will keep continue like this till we begin to see stable coins or tokens. That time will sure come in future and then changes in price will be limited in either direction. Why these small increases and decreases are healthy because they are helping to accumulate at various floors. Future is looking awesomely bright and there should be eyes of everyone.

OOOBTC.com

▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬

Bounty
[/center]
Sunil36801985

Activity: 23

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 04:55:02 PM

I have Pre-registered at end of march for Ethos universal wallet Air drops.....Is there anything we need to do other than downloading the wallet to get coins Airdropped into our Ethos wallet? Any other conditions applies like participating in any Air drop programs as such?
z0n0
Legendary

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 09:54:05 PM

Welcome to our next Community Airdrop Coin - OmiseGo!

OmiseGO is building the public, decentralized, massively scalable OMG network to enable financial inclusion and interoperability across all geographies and asset classes. We’re excited to have them on board! As a pre-registered member for Universal Wallet release, you’ll be eligible to have some OMG tokens airdropped to you once you’ve downloaded the app and created your first Ethos Universal Wallet! As simple as that. You know the drill. Wink

Please note: The tokens being airdropped by OmiseGo in this program have been sourced from the supply received in the September Ethereum-wide airdrop.

Big thanks and best of luck to the team at OmiseGo!
vrabac68

Activity: 364

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 11:56:36 PM

I mean OMISEGO,cmon how much they are going to airdropp to us since there are more than 10 000 people that pre registered for wallet.Maybe 0.02 per wallet.I cant believe that OmiseGo will give them a lot of coins but lets see
CRYPTO America KING

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 03:46:22 AM

I mean OMISEGO,cmon how much they are going to airdropp to us since there are more than 10 000 people that pre registered for wallet.Maybe 0.02 per wallet.I cant believe that OmiseGo will give them a lot of coins but lets see

Altleast it is showing legit  i am just waiting for market restore up to 830 billon and ethos price is 30 dollar at least my target ethos is 100 dollar in 2019
mkkalam

Activity: 46

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 04:39:10 PM

I saw the bounty thread of your project but I can’t find the link to the white papper. Can you give me the link of the white paper? I need to read through the white paper to understand the project clearly
z0n0
Legendary

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 08:11:56 PM

LOL, you got a point there Smiley
Well, probably will be equal to 0.50 USD of each  Tongue
Pages: « 1 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 [68] 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 »
  Print  

Jump to: