Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 04:49:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 [88] 89 90 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Ethos – The People-Powered Cryptocurrency Platform - Universal Wallet  (Read 288590 times)
abonarea
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1003

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 06:01:46 PM

Cryptocurrencies are just picking up pace naturally as awareness level of people is increasing. Last year people were taking investment in any cryptocurrency as gambling but now I have seen change in this thing as well. People are taking it serious investment as hedge against traditional markets which are way more volatile and risky for common or small traders.
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Bigger By The Day

Activity: 641
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2019, 11:32:51 AM

How many votes one coin need to join Ethos ?

Vote for NewYorkCoin
Ethos: https://ethos6.typeform.com/to/cQcNYB?inf_contact_key=ebc1391711b82706379fe67a505e38a2c2d0c8c4218bb7231a9cf0b418776d8d
Lesnesman

Activity: 2

View Profile
January 07, 2019, 11:12:52 PM

It's absolutely right.
Cryptocurrencies are just picking up pace naturally as awareness level of people is increasing.

Stupid investors will be wipened out sooner or later.
The fact is only smart investors can survive in the harsh market like crypto.
Last year people were taking investment in any cryptocurrency as gambling but now I have seen change in this thing as well. People are taking it serious investment as hedge against traditional markets which are way more volatile and risky for common or small traders.

I really don't know if ethos is a scam or backed by pure BS and hot air. They have tumbled far down, far surpassing losses taken by other alt coins. Look at ARK, 6-8 months ago ethos and ARK were worth almost the same and ranked in the top 75. ARK while retreating has maintained a much higher valuation and is still ranked in the same spot. Meanwhile ethos has dropped well into the 200's. This despite all the 'News' partnerships, updates and wallet releases. They are either poised for a Massive increase or will drop into non-existence.

The only currency that has performed worse is Ncash.
memii
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1001

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 07:44:07 PM

I will draw attention of everyone who has stake in success of Ethos to vote for it on ethershift a newly launched exchange. It takes only one click to cast your vote currently Ethos's is at second position but if everyone do small effort this can be made possible. We should support good projects where voting takes no cost than couple seconds of time.
zahidmoon

Activity: 1148
Merit: 269

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 05:52:12 PM

I will draw attention of everyone who has stake in success of Ethos to vote for it on ethershift a newly launched exchange. It takes only one click to cast your vote currently Ethos's is at second position but if everyone do small effort this can be made possible. We should support good projects where voting takes no cost than couple seconds of time.
ethos have large community if everyone's vote for ethos at ethershift then ethos will be at number one
price of ethos token is down more then 15% in last 24 hours. no worries because whole market is falling down and prices are again down
when bearish period will over then market will again rise. i have good hopes for ethos. project is going great and developments are making it more profitable
abonarea
Legendary

View Profile
January 12, 2019, 11:01:28 AM

Many new projects are coming out with offering similar features but someone should be brainless to start from zero by going to them. Ethos has been very advanced and should be increased if you have possibility. A wallet with so many features from price tracking to storing them in safe and secure way. Sooner fiat gateway is going be integrated fully that should be game changer.
abonarea
Legendary

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 08:43:52 AM

Ethos's latest universal wallet with so many enhanced features and new integration of stablecoins and other ways to buy/sell tokens is something special. It shows that how fast and constantly they are on their way to provide fiat gateway in future. This is important improvement which surely will be helpful to increase interest in it always.
EustaceBagge

Activity: 392
Merit: 54

View Profile WWW
January 16, 2019, 09:46:37 AM

Since you guys are so active in this topics, perhaps you know what happened to all the promised airdrops we were supposed to receive? Months are passing by and nothing. I realize they would probably be worthless, but still, it is really irresponsible of them to promise something they have not done.

Hullo

Activity: 980
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 18, 2019, 06:19:31 PM

Today ETHOS was among top gainers and its price doubled backed by more than $17 millions volume. This is wake up call for those didn't accumulate or were understand the potential. It was little reminder which showed its future potential and support for this platform and its token as well. This was being expected to happen and finally it did.
Dildo Shwaggins

Activity: 54
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 18, 2019, 07:35:47 PM

Today ETHOS was among top gainers and its price doubled backed by more than $17 millions volume. This is wake up call for those didn't accumulate or were understand the potential. It was little reminder which showed its future potential and support for this platform and its token as well. This was being expected to happen and finally it did.

ETHOS is a wallet. A nice one which i will probably use in the future. And for some reason it has a token. How much you think the market cap of a wallet's token should be?
addicto
Legendary

Merit: 1012

View Profile
January 18, 2019, 07:46:13 PM

ETHOS is a wallet. A nice one which i will probably use in the future. And for some reason it has a token. How much you think the market cap of a wallet's token should be?

Potentially it could get more high market cap there is still nice support for this project. The team is active and have interesting plans about the future of this token so this will make this back on track and we will see this recovery will happen soon.
PredictorOneone

Activity: 5

View Profile
January 21, 2019, 03:05:13 PM

Imo this project/coin is oversold at the moment. Right price compared to other projects would be between 1$ and 2$.
And it is a working project. Less than 5% of all cryptos have a well-working product.
What do you think could happen with the coin, when they work together with whatsapp?
Or act as a dex? Or both? Or even more?
When they act like Stellar?
There is a big future when they get all PS on the street.
Another question: Have you ever bought a app? A shit app? Yes everbody did it?What would you then pay for a good app? I would even pay for that app...
Though maybe you call it a wallet. I call it a well-working killer app with a potential price up to 100$ and it is necessary to have a own token, just for a wider range of future developpment possibilities.
I would never sell under 100$!
PredictorOneone

Activity: 5

View Profile
January 22, 2019, 01:04:16 PM

Imo this project/coin is oversold at the moment. Right price compared to other projects would be between 1$ and 2$.
And it is a working project. Less than 5% of all cryptos have a well-working product.
What do you think could happen with the coin, when they work together with whatsapp?
Or act as a dex? Or both? Or even more?
When they act like Stellar?
There is a big future when they get all PS on the street.
Another question: Have you ever bought a app? A shit app? Yes everbody did it?What would you then pay for a good app? I would even pay for that app...
Though maybe you call it a wallet. I call it a well-working killer app with a potential price up to 100$ and it is necessary to have a own token, just for a wider range of future developpment possibilities.
I would never sell under 100$!
I have to add the bedrock thing and how big their impact to the cryptoworld will  be. Every institutional company is talking about custody, commodity,... I don`t know why they all want to develop the same things on their own, when its easier to just enter the bedrock ship. All solutions are there, they only have to partnership with Ethos bedrock !!!
Though don´t worry about the price at the moment, when the big understanding starts, it will be great again! ;-)
talkbits

Activity: 26

View Profile
January 24, 2019, 02:38:15 PM

The goal of this project is quite impressive! I take a look at their website i can say that their concept is good. their websites has some visual representations of what they wanted to convey to us.  But , their agenda is not as easy as you think because It is a very complicated project that it would take many years before they reach their goal. Hopefully, this project will be successful as i can see that this will be very great and beneficial to us.
zahidmoon

View Profile
January 31, 2019, 11:48:59 PM

The goal of this project is quite impressive! I take a look at their website i can say that their concept is good. their websites has some visual representations of what they wanted to convey to us.  But , their agenda is not as easy as you think because It is a very complicated project that it would take many years before they reach their goal. Hopefully, this project will be successful as i can see that this will be very great and beneficial to us.
yes website is good try to check their wallet app its also good with multiple wallet support. the team is updating the app time to time but yes you are right that this project take more time to be accomplished.
right now market condition is also affecting on the ethos price value but ethos price is still higer then its ICO price and have a good 24 Hrs volume
i think its all time high value could be reach when bull run happen in crypto market
mehar_gee

Activity: 504
Merit: 128

View Profile
February 01, 2019, 12:00:01 AM

yes website is good try to check their wallet app its also good with multiple wallet support. the team is updating the app time to time but yes you are right that this project take more time to be accomplished.
right now market condition is also affecting on the ethos price value but ethos price is still higer then its ICO price and have a good 24 Hrs volume
i think its all time high value could be reach when bull run happen in crypto market
ethos team is making progress on the project. this is one of the project who's team is working hard on developments and updates in this current market fall.
ethos price is too much down i am not the ICO investor but i bought some ethos tokens after sell ends and the price high then its current price value
i am holding my tokens and believe that ethos will be success in future. about bull run nobody know when it happens. just have high hopes.
dynx

Activity: 40
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2019, 07:04:51 PM

DynX is a new Decentralised Crypto Asset Exchange based in Bitshares blockchain.
Testnet DEX is now available on https://dynx.io

Our BitcoinTalk ANN: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5104982.0

We are happy to inform that we are now accepting asset listing applications.

Please check all the necessary information to apply here: https://steemit.com/dynx/@dynx/listing-process-for-new-assets

For more information don't hesitate to contact us:

https://t.me/dynxgroup
https://discord.gg/bWA6FE3
https://support.dynx.io/

Thank you
zahidmoon

View Profile
February 28, 2019, 01:00:33 PM

Yes, the guys really work, which is good news! Efficient teams survive at any time of crisis.
team is working good. right now ethos is getting good volume only from binance is this enough or this happening because whole crypto market is facing bearish move? price os ethos is in red today. price is again at the point where it starts to going up.
Hullo

View Profile
March 16, 2019, 10:28:55 AM

Fiat gateway integration will be next big thing inside the wallet. They have solid partners in collaboration with they will achieve this goal. Ethos is not just wallet token but it's role will be much more than this. We need to look at the features and roadmap to understand the potential. Once it has been at around $10 in last bull run.
Hullo

View Profile
March 26, 2019, 09:03:44 AM

This fresh integration in changenow will make it lot more easier for many people to be able to buy Ethos more conveniently. Lot of people are using these alternative platforms to trade. On the way other hand Ethos's universal wallet is keep increasing the supporting tokens. This combination of new tokens addition and Ethos's market expansion is going to work like magic.
Pages: « 1 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 [88] 89 90 »
  Print  

Jump to: