Bitcoin Forum
June 30, 2024, 10:20:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: First Bitcoin  (Read 4451 times)
lighpulsar07

Activity: 518
Merit: 271

View Profile
June 14, 2017, 06:04:59 PM

For now? I think it will harder to earn 1 bitcoin by earning in signature campaigns eventhough you are in legendary position or any jobs that pays bitcoins you have to really work hard to achieve 1 btc goal unless you are really lucky that you won 1 bitcoin in gambling. It will take time to achieve 1 bitcoin goal.
yogaantoni

Activity: 156
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 14, 2017, 06:10:11 PM

To get a value of 1Btc itself is still a beginner. First time maybe about 1 year more, from signature campaign and follow social media. If you can be more active and have more than 1 account then it will be faster to get 1 Btc.
apoorvlathey

Activity: 1162
Merit: 547

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile WWW
June 14, 2017, 06:18:28 PM

It took me about 12 months,as far as i remember, as I started as a newbie and joined the forum months later I started using btc. I would have achieved the goal of 1 btc much earlier, had I been more active on the forum and made hell lot of posts. I offered graphics design services too and won few contests to increase my earnings.

BingoDog

Activity: 658
Merit: 505

View Profile
June 14, 2017, 06:20:02 PM

It's very exciting when you get your first bitcoin. I remember that from my experience but now it's not so easy to earn or get whole bitcoin and regarding the current price for some countries 1 bitcoin is even a small fortune. And you will not get one bitcoin just from signature campaign or similar small payments, you will have to try much harder.

malaj
karabasss

Activity: 284
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 14, 2017, 06:38:23 PM

This is the question to all who have at least one bitcoin and did not bought it. How long did it actually took you to own one bitcoin?
Only to people who accumulate bitcoin with either services, or earn through signature campaigns etc.
Asking because I'm interested in knowing the average time to make one bitcoin?
I think it will took months to earn bitcoin, if you are a high rank if you will find a good campaign that offers a big bounty then it is good for you. You will earn what you want if you want to. Nothing will be possible for a determined and patient people. To be a full member i think it is almost 2mos or 3mos i think.

It's easy to just count everything. Choose a campaign and calculate how many messages you need to get to earn bitcoin. I am sure that this will take at least 6 months.
I tried to earn on different services, and I managed to earn only 0.01 bitcoin. I got bored and I bought bitcoin

PLAY
            ▄██████████████▄
          ▄██▀▀██████████████▄
        ▄██▀    ▀██████████████▄
      ▄██▀        ▀██████████████▄
    ▄██▀   ██████▄  ▀██████████████▄
  ▄██▀          ██    ▀██████████████▄
 ███       ▄█████▀      ███████████████
  ▀██▄    ▐██         ▄██████████████▀
    ▀██▄  ▐██████▌  ▄██████████████▀
      ▀██▄        ▄██████████████▀
        ▀██▄    ▄██████████████▀
          ▀██▄▄██████████████▀
            ▀██████████████▀
LIVE
██████
███▀▀▀
███

███
███▄▄▄
██████
██████
▀▀▀███
███

███
▄▄▄███
██████
valvevow

Activity: 308

View Profile
June 14, 2017, 06:41:31 PM

To earn my first Bitcoin I will have to take this earnings very seriously. To date, it turns out one, on the one hand earned, on the other hand has already spent. And if something is saved then trying to trade and as a result, my interests are sunbathing.

lite
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1009

View Profile
June 14, 2017, 07:38:08 PM
Last edit: June 14, 2017, 08:28:24 PM by lite

This is the question to all who have at least one bitcoin and did not bought it. How long did it actually took you to own one bitcoin?
Only to people who accumulate bitcoin with either services, or earn through signature campaigns etc.
I owned a bitcoin in two months span from a gambling game(and then lost it for leveling up my account lol), it was quite easy back then. faucets alone could've made you .005-0.01 a day. i still own a coin which i didn't use fiat to buy it.
Weatherby

Activity: 252

View Profile
June 14, 2017, 10:53:43 PM

It is really difficult to make one bitcoin with signature campaigns but i have seen one thread claiming that he made a bitcoin with alt coin signature campaign but in my experience it is really difficult to accumulate the coins and it will take a longer time,it is better to invest in any promising ICO and then reap your rewards later rather than wasting your time with all the other methods.
Bellator

Activity: 826
Merit: 501

View Profile
June 14, 2017, 10:59:09 PM

I owned a bitcoin in two months span from a gambling game(and then lost it for leveling up my account lol), it was quite easy back then. faucets alone could've made you .005-0.01 a day. i still own a coin which i didn't use fiat to buy it.
Wow thats great. For me i think i will earn it in a years. Because im not in a high ranks such as sr mem and up. But i will not end up getting determined to earn bitcoin, bitcoin is my source of income now and its saving my everyday needs.

hisuka

Activity: 882
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 14, 2017, 11:12:53 PM

Actually its not easy to acquire one bitcoin from the campaign. It takes years to reach one bitcoin from the campaign, earned bitcoin from the campaign I joined. You may reach one bitcoin by joining signature campaign, social media campaign and bounty which offer high rate and will give you high stakes by the time you joined.
Rahar02

Activity: 910
Merit: 523

View Profile
June 14, 2017, 11:19:55 PM

It's hard to collect one bitcoin without offer services or sell something, I just get bitcoin through signature campaign and has been collecting for months but never make 1 btc because sometimes I have to sell some to cover my daily expenses.
So, in my last calculation, I guess could someone could earn and saving bitcoin at least 5 months to achieve 1btc if they just collect it from sig-camp.
angaper

Activity: 966
Merit: 507

View Profile
June 14, 2017, 11:29:16 PM

My first bitcoin took me just over a year to accumulate it because I depended mainly on faucets and microjobs to get some satoshi every day, but this happened because of my total inexperience and ignorance regarding the different options available to get bitcoins. With my current knowledge and starting from scratch, maybe it would take me a couple of months to get one bitcoin.
Janation

Activity: 1722
Merit: 528

View Profile
June 14, 2017, 11:48:03 PM

My first bitcoin took me just over a year to accumulate it because I depended mainly on faucets and microjobs to get some satoshi every day, but this happened because of my total inexperience and ignorance regarding the different options available to get bitcoins. With my current knowledge and starting from scratch, maybe it would take me a couple of months to get one bitcoin.

The same as me, I am being ignorant what is the other ways to earn bitcoin, there is so many ways or alternatives to earn bitcoin, so many, that you can earn a bitcoin even just for a couple of months. I think if I had think of it very early, I am earning a bitcoin per month now. Those ways open me more to digital currency and it is really making me think what it can do in the future, there is a lot of digital currencies being released and used.
BitMaxz
Legendary

Activity: 3304
Merit: 3037

BTC price road to $80k

View Profile WWW
June 14, 2017, 11:54:01 PM

Before honestly we can get reach 1 btc not in 1 year but right now its really hard to make 1 btc. it takes a year before you can gain 1 bitcoin..  it can be more possible to decrease if the price can increase more. The payment like you said microjob are decrease payout too that can be hardly to you to reach 1 btc..
For now investment are needed in order to gain 1 btc scaling up your bitcoin in trading and gradually making profit in trading..  Maybe if i'm the early holder i am holding lots of bitcoin right now and have own a business online related in bitcoin.. but its too hard right now to have even 2 btc just to hold for a long time and use them for future business.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
mace15

Activity: 1428
Merit: 506

View Profile
June 15, 2017, 03:09:00 AM

My first bitcoin by joining here in campaign, if I have to calculate it from the time I join here in forum. I acquired already one bitcoin. So, it took over years to have one bitcoin by having effort and determination to earn btc.
zekeshawn

Activity: 254

View Profile
June 15, 2017, 05:37:25 AM

I do not own 1 bitcoin now but I am trying to accumulate some every time the price drops. Right now is a perfect timing to buy bitcoin since the price went down again. I hope I can get my 1 bitcoin by end of the 2017, I am also looking forward to join signature campaign to earn bitcoin as soon as my rank will be eligible.
Vixmore

Activity: 322

View Profile
June 15, 2017, 05:56:40 AM

It took me around 30 weeks to earn my first bitcoin through signature campaigns and faucets. That will probably be a bit longer now that the price of bitcoin is so high.
zulkarnaen

Activity: 504

View Profile WWW
June 15, 2017, 06:27:16 AM

I do not own 1 bitcoin now but I am trying to accumulate some every time the price drops. Right now is a perfect timing to buy bitcoin since the price went down again. I hope I can get my 1 bitcoin by end of the 2017, I am also looking forward to join signature campaign to earn bitcoin as soon as my rank will be eligible.

Indeed, following a signature campaign will require rankings as a condition of the campaign participants, it seems that expected outcome of the campaign up to 1 btc seems to take time, except doing other activities such as working on a captcha tap and trading is certainly helpful. To make it easier to earn 1 btc later this year.
Takuul

Activity: 60
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 15, 2017, 06:33:55 AM

I did earn 1 bitcoin "actually 3" at one time before, selling a GC that I got for a holiday, the 3 BTC at that time where only worth around $15 dollars though and it was my first experience with bitcoin as I wanted to get a piece of that novice creation "at time", I didn't stay except few weeks and left bitcoins till 2017, These 3 BTC are in a wallet but the PC has already been disposed of and the private keys are there, so these are from the unrecoverable btc in the network now.
AlexSimion

Activity: 1078
Merit: 210

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
June 15, 2017, 07:29:28 AM

It took me around 30 weeks to earn my first bitcoin through signature campaigns and faucets. That will probably be a bit longer now that the price of bitcoin is so high.

So it took you around 7 months ? And this I suppose it was when the bitcoin value was much lower than now , I think through faucets there is no real way to actually earn 1 bitcoin , unless you're the owner of the faucet.
How much was the bitcoin valued at when u achieved your first bitcoin ?

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: