Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 08:01:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: ICO and ICO and another ICO  (Read 607 times)
lizardbtc (OP)

Activity: 448
Merit: 109

View Profile
June 13, 2017, 08:53:22 AM

Okay guys please tell me whats up with this ICOs they are showing from nowhere and getting vast amounts invested in them? Like wtf who will buy that? Every new project has it's own token!

But seriously I just hear new ICO raised XXX next ICO raised more funds and all. In theory why would people even buy them as there is just to much of them and most of them don't even need to create new token to operate, but they do to make  money...

Is this some kind of legit scam/ponzi where they have a big % of "fake investors" just to caught publics eye? Because I don't really understand the people who just invest in them tons and tons of money.... Also these ICOs have enough money to advertise them selfs over the internet and to pull and how to say lure more investors in them.

Tell me your thoughts on this as it's getting ridiculous I mean if it's that easy let everyone create its own ICO and develop something as we will earn more than we could without the ICO....

Or am I missing something here and they are a revolutionary things?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cryptohunter
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167

MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

View Profile
June 13, 2017, 09:24:41 AM

all selling dreams and talk.... very few have any actually working code.

mostly insta icos sold out to insider whales then to be pumped on exchanges...

best to find projects with a working product already

many will come to nothing and most who dont dump out soon enough will end up losing.

benthach
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2017, 09:41:46 AM

it is some freak scam shows, hype and pump each others(fomo). soon will choke(literally) and dump to nothing.

reddit btcwriter1 - twitter kingpininvestor
MemberBerries

Activity: 1099
Merit: 267

View Profile
June 13, 2017, 10:13:41 AM

Okay guys please tell me whats up with this ICOs they are showing from nowhere and getting vast amounts invested in them? Like wtf who will buy that? Every new project has it's own token!

But seriously I just hear new ICO raised XXX next ICO raised more funds and all. In theory why would people even buy them as there is just to much of them and most of them don't even need to create new token to operate, but they do to make  money...

Is this some kind of legit scam/ponzi where they have a big % of "fake investors" just to caught publics eye? Because I don't really understand the people who just invest in them tons and tons of money.... Also these ICOs have enough money to advertise them selfs over the internet and to pull and how to say lure more investors in them.

Tell me your thoughts on this as it's getting ridiculous I mean if it's that easy let everyone create its own ICO and develop something as we will earn more than we could without the ICO....

its more like this,

Upcoming Money Laundering Action from the Russian Government. Etherium is Gold Sponsor at this Event with all his ICOs.

Hello FBI, I want to report a financial crime. Etherium Foundation and friends supporting the russian Government to avoid sanctions by the united nations!
They help to launder money in Etherium ICOs. Everyone is watching. All the Data is on their DELETABLE BLOCKCHAIN!
Next time one of those INTERNATIONAL SCAMMERS are flying to the USA you should be able to identify them. Everyone who is involved in Etherium Foundation is a criminal.

just a thought.... wondering when the FEDs coming for Butters and Friends Smiley
lizardbtc (OP)

Activity: 448
Merit: 109

View Profile
June 13, 2017, 11:18:15 AM

its more like this,

Upcoming Money Laundering Action from the Russian Government. Etherium is Gold Sponsor at this Event with all his ICOs.

Hello FBI, I want to report a financial crime. Etherium Foundation and friends supporting the russian Government to avoid sanctions by the united nations!
They help to launder money in Etherium ICOs. Everyone is watching. All the Data is on their DELETABLE BLOCKCHAIN!
Next time one of those INTERNATIONAL SCAMMERS are flying to the USA you should be able to identify them. Everyone who is involved in Etherium Foundation is a criminal.

just a thought.... wondering when the FEDs coming for Butters and Friends Smiley

I don't think that it doesn't necessarily need to be Russian government, it can be any other person who is trying to launder money. However I respect your comment as it can be used for these shady things specially some new ICOs that don't even have some project developed . Any proofs in particular about your statements?

Why are people behind Ethereum Foundation criminals? I don't think that ethereum is an deletable blockchain as far as I know about it or I have missed something?
jd8511

Activity: 60
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 13, 2017, 11:35:52 AM

many will come to nothing and most who dont dump out soon enough will end up losing.

making a white paper that almost no people could understand then you'll get tons of money, more profitable than being a drug dealer Cry

chohav

Activity: 251
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 13, 2017, 12:50:02 PM

So create your own ICO and develop something, it should be easy if you say. Actually can't understand why you are asking questions here when you are future millionaire, just make your own ICO, you know.

making a white paper that almost no people could understand then you'll get tons of money, more profitable than being a drug dealer Cry

Maybe you just need to read more than Altcoin speculation forum and you could start understanding what is written in this super mega sophisticated whitepapers, don't you think so?
Zadicar
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1020

View Profile
June 13, 2017, 12:56:56 PM

Well nice observation and there are lots of people do really think this way even on myself where comes to a time i was shocked already a certain ICO raised million of dollars already on a short period of time which is really surprising because i do make some search on some new ICO's tending to put investment and those Ico's popped out in nowhere which do really make some confusions. Scams might really be possible on ICO's show and as said anyone could really pretend that they already raised funds thats why we should really be careful.

Legendary / Hero Member

EPSILOAN ██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
█████▄     ███████    ▄█████
███████     █████    ███████
███████ ▄    ███     ███████
███████ █▄    █ █    ███████
███████ ██▄    ██    ███████
███████ ███▄  ███    ███████
█████▀   ▀██▄███▀     ▀█████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
Red_Sanford

Activity: 322

View Profile
June 16, 2017, 12:43:13 PM

So many people are sold on lingo alone. Mention internet of things and bam everyone wants a slice. People missed out on Eth and Btc and think that by buying into an ico will make them rich.

I remember reading about one guy who bought into every ICO that came about. If you think of it like buying a lottery ticket instead of an investement I guess that's ok. Most lottery tickets are losers and so are most ICO's. Except for the whales who dump them for 3-4x when they list on the exchanges and instantly multiply their wealth

TRAVELCHAIN
  Make a trip of your dreams!   
▄██▄███████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███████▄██▄
▀██▀█████████▄░░░░░░░░░▄█████████▀██▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░▀███▄░░░░░▄███▀░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀███▀░▄███▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀░▄███▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄██▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀██▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
=
  SmartTravelling ecosystem 
[ Twitter ]   [ Facebook ]   [ Medium ]
▬▬▬  [ Website ]   [ Whitepaper ]  ▬▬▬
[ Instagram ]   [ Telegram ]   [ Youtube ]

Kawasanz

Activity: 280

View Profile
June 16, 2017, 01:11:59 PM

Ico again ico again that is the sentence that we often hear now because ico compound with his existing bounty and substitute refferal
BitcoinHodler

Activity: 1456
Merit: 578

HODLing is an art, not just a word...

View Profile
June 16, 2017, 01:32:20 PM

there are always some people in the world who are waiting for an opportunity to rob you blind. when such people see a golden opportunity such as ICO and a super easy way of making one such as using ETH platform and then when they see people are voluntarily giving away their money, they obviously rush down to take part in this party.

Holding Bitcoin More Every Day
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: