Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 11:04:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Alt Club  (Read 13868 times)
jambaman42 (OP)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 06, 2013, 07:25:06 AM
Last edit: May 07, 2013, 05:03:54 AM by jambaman42

Alt Club's has announced the date f the first pick: Wednesday, May 15, 2013. 7pm Eastern Standard Time.

The countdown is on.

http://www.altclub.co

http://collectionofawesome.files.wordpress.com/2010/10/fight-club-slide.png

Edited the picture.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
inspiredinvestor

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2013, 10:05:17 AM

love the image! great quote  Grin

███        WEBSITE      SLACK      ANN THREAD         ███
████     FACEBOOK      TWITTER      EXPLORER     ████

▬▬▬  JOIN OUR ICO   From March 1st, 2018  ▬▬▬
WishIStartedSooner

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 06, 2013, 11:02:36 AM

the cryptos you own end up owning you
jambaman42 (OP)

Activity: 42

View Profile
May 07, 2013, 05:04:53 AM

Everyone should join!
gica_contra

Activity: 350

View Profile
May 07, 2013, 05:22:42 AM

If you gaze long enough into your wallet it also gazes back into you.
mantler

Activity: 68
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 07, 2013, 09:50:03 PM

A man walks in to a bank and asks if he can convert his dollars to bitcoin.

His account is frozen and he is reported as a possible terrorist to the FBI.
22naru

Activity: 854
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 08, 2013, 01:34:00 AM

"Bitcoin is designed to bring us back to a decentralized currency of the people," says Andresen, a 44-year-old software developer and entrepreneur.

willhash4food

Activity: 112

View Profile
May 08, 2013, 01:39:32 AM

A new way to pump and dump!  Shocked

They see me minin'... they hatin'...
iamrickrock

Activity: 476

View Profile
May 08, 2013, 01:49:38 AM

“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”
― Albert Einstein

BBQcoins FTW!  Because no one cared about them and I have a lot of them lol

Joerii
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1050

View Profile WWW
May 08, 2013, 01:52:53 AM

If this is serious, this is pretty disgusting.

An organised pump and dump gang will really harm the image of alt coins. It's taking advantage of people who think that a coin is really increasing in value. The money the gang makes when they sell all their coin at the peak of the spike in value comes from the people who are to late in the selling.

It's a scam. People who do this, in my book, are on the same level as people who pretend to send coins in a transaction and don't.

This thread should be locked and the OP labled a scammer.

Hypercube - get the attention you deserve
ohhaithere

Activity: 56

View Profile
May 08, 2013, 01:59:06 AM

Do not sign up for this site, especially with passwords you care about. Just signed up and got a "welcome" email with my password in plain text. Quickly changing all my old pool passwords from back when I was a noob and didn't use unique passwords for each one.
Praxis
Legendary

Activity: 1118
Merit: 1004

View Profile
May 08, 2013, 02:02:46 AM

Next target: BBQCoin
Joerii
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 08, 2013, 02:10:09 AM

An organised pump and dump gang will really harm the image of alt coins. It's taking advantage of people who think that a coin is really increasing in value. The money the gang makes when they sell all their coin at the peak of the spike in value comes from the people who are to late in the selling.

It's a scam. People who do this, in my book, are on the same level as people who pretend to send coins in a transaction and don't.

Aww. Is someone butthurt because he bought right before a dump?

I'm not butthurt, i have a moral compass. Is it cute to think stealing is wrong ?

Buying coin right before they drop in value is painful, but hey, it happens. It's a risk you should be willing to take if you trade in altcoins.

But if a group of scammers coordinates to rape a coin, that's a whole different story.

ReCat

Activity: 406

View Profile WWW
May 08, 2013, 02:24:45 AM

Look who's talking. Tongue

(Inside joke)

BTC: 1recatirpHBjR9sxgabB3RDtM6TgntYUW
Hold onto what you love with all your might, Because you can never know when - Oh. What you love is now gone.
willhash4food

View Profile
May 08, 2013, 02:32:07 AM

I'm not butthurt, i have a moral compass. Is it cute to think stealing is wrong ?

Buying coin right before they drop in value is painful, but hey, it happens. It's a risk you should be willing to take if you trade in altcoins.

But if a group of scammers coordinates to rape a coin, that's a whole different story.

Moral compass? Lol. Finance is not for you.

But if you choose to stay anyway, welcome to the world of trading!  Cheesy

zero3112

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 08, 2013, 02:37:40 AM

New post or old?

Joerii
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 08, 2013, 02:44:30 AM

You two seem very immature and trolling, but I'll reply annyway.

You can be into finance, trading and crypto and still try to do the right thing. Just because there are people who don't care about the losses of others doesn't mean you shouldn't care either. What goes around comes around.

Just because it's possible and easy to do, and you don't see the faces of the people you hurt, doesn't make it right.

I have the skill and knowledge to buy stolen creditcard numbers and info, go on TOR and buy shitloads of cryptocurrency with those stolen funds. But I don't. I like to sleep well at night knowing that I'm contributing to this world instead of merely TAKING.

Wow look at me rant. I guess you start to look at right and wrong a little bit closer when you're about to have a kid and are thining about how to raise them.

Vycid

Activity: 336

♫ the AM bear who cares ♫

View Profile
May 08, 2013, 02:51:02 AM

It's cute that you consider it stealing. Profiting off of people's greed is not theft; if you see massive green candlesticks, odds are it's a pump and dump. If you buy anyway, you are taking a rather large risk of getting fleeced.

What? In the real world we call stuff like this "insider trading" and people get sent to jail over it.

The laws don't apply here, but the principles do.

willhash4food

View Profile
May 08, 2013, 02:55:57 AM

You two seem very immature and trolling, but I'll reply annyway.

You can be into finance, trading and crypto and still try to do the right thing. Just because there are people who don't care about the losses of others doesn't mean you shouldn't care either. What goes around comes around.

Just because it's possible and easy to do, and you don't see the faces of the people you hurt, doesn't make it right.

I have the skill and knowledge to buy stolen creditcard numbers and info, go on TOR and buy shitloads of cryptocurrency with those stolen funds. But I don't. I like to sleep well at night knowing that I'm contributing to this world instead of merely TAKING.

Wow look at me rant. I guess you start to look at right and wrong a little bit closer when you're about to have a kid and are thining about how to raise them.

1. No one forces anyone to trade.

2. Don't invest money you can't afford to lose.

If you can't keep your emotions in check long enough to follow the above rules, doing "the right thing" isn't going to help you. Morality is irrelevant in a game of numbers.

Wink

mckmuze

Activity: 93

View Profile
May 08, 2013, 03:04:52 AM

Has anyone looked at TradeHill or tried to get an account? I have a feeling a lot of large pump and dump action is set in motion and the dark pools can facilitate that action. I have been debating on opening an account.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: