Bitcoin Forum
June 29, 2024, 09:27:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Brickblock - diversify your portfolio transparently and secure  (Read 34639 times)
Bigbobbasher

Activity: 238
Merit: 101

Crypto connoisseur.

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 03:53:26 PM

What happens if someone is from australia but in usa right now during presale? Should he worry about sending ethereum?
Wasimalik, answer this please
Wasimalik

Activity: 574
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 05:20:18 PM

What happens if someone is from australia but in usa right now during presale? Should he worry about sending ethereum?
Wasimalik, answer this please
sorry for delay. yes sir, you can participate without any worry Smiley

DuHurensohn

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 01:44:54 AM

Guys thinking of throwing a few bitcoins your way, but I just saw your Telegram chat and it concerns me – I am a noob, but maybe someone here can chime in and explain the below questions, as nobody answered on the chat how the magic happens?

====TELEGRAM CHAT====
User: I go here wallet.brickblock.io/wallet-setup/BTC i click the boxes, it just displays a btc address. If i send the btc there, where do you send the ERC-20 brickblock coins?

Brick: If you want to contribute with BTC it is important that you have access to you private keys. After the final token sale you will be able to claim your tokens with a signed transaction. You need to set up a new ETH wallet witch then receives the BBT ERC20 tokens

User: What exactly should I do to receive my BBT after the ICO? What proof of Bitcoin address ownership would you require? A Bitcoin transaction may have many inputs and one output - what would you do in this case?
Blackmoon Crypto

Activity: 172
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 06:20:02 AM

Wasimalik, do you pay dividends?
Blackmoon Crypto

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 06:58:06 AM

One more question. Do I understand correctly that the more successful the tokens of funds released on your platform are, the more successful your main Brickblock token will be?
Wasimalik

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 04:08:29 PM

Hi Sir, brickblock do not pay dividends by itself. you can buy investment products on brickblock platform that pay dividends.

brickblock team is also live on telegram: https://t.me/brickblock

brickblock (OP)

Activity: 196
Merit: 12

🔵 Brickblock.io - Tokenization platform

View Profile WWW
August 05, 2017, 04:09:20 PM

Guys thinking of throwing a few bitcoins your way, but I just saw your Telegram chat and it concerns me – I am a noob, but maybe someone here can chime in and explain the below questions, as nobody answered on the chat how the magic happens?

====TELEGRAM CHAT====
User: I go here wallet.brickblock.io/wallet-setup/BTC i click the boxes, it just displays a btc address. If i send the btc there, where do you send the ERC-20 brickblock coins?

Brick: If you want to contribute with BTC it is important that you have access to you private keys. After the final token sale you will be able to claim your tokens with a signed transaction. You need to set up a new ETH wallet witch then receives the BBT ERC20 tokens

User: What exactly should I do to receive my BBT after the ICO? What proof of Bitcoin address ownership would you require? A Bitcoin transaction may have many inputs and one output - what would you do in this case?

Hi,

Let me try helping you out. How did you exactly contribute in the token sale? From where exactly did you send the BTC?

To claim your BBT after the Token Sale you will have to fill in a form similar to this:
-enter your BTC Address
-enter your newly generated ETH address
-signed transaction containing your ETH address as data

We will soon be coming out with a tutorial explaining how to claim your tokens. Stay tuned!

Best,

Brickblock team

Brickblock.ioTHE FUTURE OF ASSET TRADING ON THE BLOCKCHAINBrickblock.io
REAL ESTATE EXCHANGE TRADED FUNDS COIN FUNDS
TelegramFacebook ❰ Token ticker BBK ❱ TwitterBlog
brickblock (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 05, 2017, 04:27:09 PM

One more question. Do I understand correctly that the more successful the tokens of funds released on your platform are, the more successful your main Brickblock token will be?

Hi Blackmoon Crypto

How successful the BBT token will be depends on the number of users and fund managers that will be utilizing our platform, how much in funds is raised and how many BBT tokens are sold during the token sale.

Best,
Brickblock team

Wasimalik

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 09:13:16 PM

only one day is remaining to get your brickblock tokens in pre-sale, get yours before running the time out! https://contribute.brickblock.io/

DuHurensohn

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 02:14:49 AM

====TELEGRAM CHAT====

Hi,

Let me try helping you out. How did you exactly contribute in the token sale? From where exactly did you send the BTC?

To claim your BBT after the Token Sale you will have to fill in a form similar to this:
-enter your BTC Address

We will soon be coming out with a tutorial explaining how to claim your tokens. Stay tuned!

Best,

Brickblock team

Dear BrickBlock,

🔥I will repeat my questions - I ask you to answer with something intelligible🔥

Please tell me how your system works if my Bitcoin transactions has several input addresses and output addresses?

How exactly do you prove the ownership of Bitcoins sent to you to receive your tokens?

You are the only ICO using approach of accepting Bitcoins without any user authorization, which looks extremely strange to me?

A user tried to ask you similar questions on Telegram but you deleted them and subsequently banned the user.

Is this because it's not technically possible for your Bitcoin contributors to prove their transactions?

DuHurensohn

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 02:35:58 AM

Further, even your Ethereum address is just a simple address - it is not a smart contract which automatically sends your tokens to the buyer. Thus the buyer is exposed to massive amount of credit risk, and operational risk from yourselves, to try to get his BrickBlock contracts? Aren't you trying to optimize the financial markets, ETFs or whatever? Is this a scam?
brickblock (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 06, 2017, 01:03:15 PM

====TELEGRAM CHAT====

Hi,

-enter your BTC Address

Best,

Brickblock team

Dear BrickBlock,

🔥I will repeat my questions - I ask you to answer with something intelligible🔥

Please tell me how your system works if my Bitcoin transactions has several input addresses and output addresses?

How exactly do you prove the ownership of Bitcoins sent to you to receive your tokens?

You are the only ICO using approach of accepting Bitcoins without any user authorization, which looks extremely strange to me?

A user tried to ask you similar questions on Telegram but you deleted them and subsequently banned the user.

Is this because it's not technically possible for your Bitcoin contributors to prove their transactions?

Hi,

You prove ownership by signing your message, as was already explained previously. Here is an article that explains how to sign messages with bitcoin: https://bitcoinmagazine.com/articles/bitcoin-address-sign-1399914228/

We are coming out with a tutorial on how to claim your tokens after you contributed. We have a system already in place that tracks all contributions made. Please proceed to our contribution page here: https://wallet.brickblock.io/check-your-contribution to check how many tokens you are getting for your contribution. Stay posted to get more information soon!

Wasimalik

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 04:22:08 PM

under 6 hours to get your brickblock tokens in pre sale, grab yours before timer grab all remaining tokens Smiley

Blackmoon Crypto

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 05:06:53 PM

Hi Sir, brickblock do not pay dividends by itself. you can buy investment products on brickblock platform that pay dividends.

ok. Thank you, Sir. In which of them would you recommend to invest?
Johnny00

Activity: 896
Merit: 553

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 08:44:19 PM

ok. Thank you, Sir. In which of them would you recommend to invest?

The platform isn't ready yet

|
We plan to invest over
$1 billion in the regulated, licensed,
and legal businesses to build the IOB Mesh
|
Same Token,IOB
Multiple Regulated
Security Token
ICOs Across the World.
|
TELEGRAM
TWITTER
GITHUB
REDDIT
中文电报群
MEDIUM
BITCOINTALK
LINKEDIN
Ukraine2020

Activity: 826
Merit: 284

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 05:13:29 PM

Hello!
Who is in your project team? Where to look? Searched for the site, but did not find it.
Thank you!
Johnny00

Activity: 896
Merit: 553

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 08:59:16 PM

Hello!
Who is in your project team? Where to look? Searched for the site, but did not find it.
Thank you!

https://www.brickblock.io/ scroll down to team.

|
We plan to invest over
$1 billion in the regulated, licensed,
and legal businesses to build the IOB Mesh
|
Same Token,IOB
Multiple Regulated
Security Token
ICOs Across the World.
|
TELEGRAM
TWITTER
GITHUB
REDDIT
中文电报群
MEDIUM
BITCOINTALK
LINKEDIN
Blackmoon Crypto

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 05:25:27 AM

Brickblock team, ICO presale is over. Grats! Are you satisfied with the results? What conclusions have you made for yourself?
Ukraine2020

Activity: 826
Merit: 284

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 08:52:21 AM

Hello!
Thank you!

https://www.brickblock.io/ scroll down to team.

You are right! Thank you!!!
RuSS512

Activity: 504
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 12:22:23 PM

when ico
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: