Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 05:22:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Brickblock - diversify your portfolio transparently and secure  (Read 34639 times)
georgiyjwfk

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 01:16:45 AM

What happens with the unsold tokens?
denisz

Activity: 4

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 01:37:49 AM

When and where will BBT tokens be listed?
borislt

Activity: 29

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 04:06:49 AM

What are the key advantages of Brickblock?
emin_brickblock

Activity: 130
Merit: 100

🔵 Brickblock.io - Future of Stock Trading

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 12:13:37 PM

What happens with the unsold tokens?

Unsold tokens after the ICO will be burnt forever.

emin_brickblock

Activity: 130
Merit: 100

🔵 Brickblock.io - Future of Stock Trading

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 12:46:11 PM

I would have expected more interest in this project.  I'm surprised that there isn't much discussion from the community here... and that the team isn't driving more engagement.
They didn't do a lot of PR and only advertised in forums and Telegram.

I prefer to see teams with action.  A lot of hustle with marketing / promotions, and anything else in order to get their name out there.  It's a indicator for future effort.  If a team isn't hustling now during fundraising, what makes us think that they'll be executing and working to represent the best interests of their investors in the future.  I'll pass.

Hi,

It is true that our priority has been developing our product and proving that we are not just a whitepaper or just a vague concept but a project that is partly implemented before raising funds. Therefore, we have a working alpha version product now. You can go check it out. Our blog post would be helpful to navigate yourself through it.

https://blog.brickblock.io/brickblock-alpha-version-is-live-a373644df106

Other than that, we will be selling the first ever tokenized real estate on the blockchain in December. Please check our post on that as well.

https://thefintechtimes.com/meet-man-will-manage-worlds-first-blockchain-apartment/

In the meanwhile, our team has been traveling all around the world presenting our vision and product, making global partnerships.

https://blog.brickblock.io/brickblock-mexico-city-sao-paulo-tokyo-d06c0fff9401

So, i have to disagree with your statement that is the team isn't working hard and will not be executing as the team is already executing and the results are already showing.

In an environment where projects are raising funds with a single whitepaper, Brickblock, with its working alpha product and its pilot project that is coming up in December, is further ahead of %95 of other ICOs and all of its competitors.

brickblock (OP)

Activity: 196
Merit: 12

🔵 Brickblock.io - Tokenization platform

View Profile WWW
October 28, 2017, 04:04:17 PM

Thank you for releasing the alpha. Looks very promising. Can you please answer my previous question regarding the pre-sale bonuses or discounts that people got? I love Brickblock and will definitely buy some tokens. However I have seen that in most cases, when there were large pre-sale discounts or bonuses, tokens go below ICO price once they hit exchanges (because those buyers flipping for a quick profit). So I am now skipping most ICOs and buying at that moment, getting a better deal. Furthermore I care about transparency, it is very important in an unregulated market. I find it to be a red flag when teams conceal relevant information.

All great points by Jlanzago.  I concur as well.

The pre-sale price was 20% cheaper than the current token sale price. We set it up this way so that the early backers are rewarded for their support.

Brickblock.ioTHE FUTURE OF ASSET TRADING ON THE BLOCKCHAINBrickblock.io
REAL ESTATE EXCHANGE TRADED FUNDS COIN FUNDS
TelegramFacebook ❰ Token ticker BBK ❱ TwitterBlog
brickblock (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 28, 2017, 04:30:25 PM

Hi all,

Please clarify for me a couple of gaps:
1. Alfa version's guide advice to use Metamask. Does it mean that all later investments will be done by this platform?
  1.1. How can I topup my Metamask account? There are only 2 options - Coinbase (USA only???) and ShapeShift (from Bitcoins to ETH). Why can't I use Coinbase (its website says that my country in the list of available countries)?
  2.2. ICO may be done by Metamask or should I create another wallet?

2. As far as I understand currently Brickblock have only 1 Real Estate property to tokenize. When will you public (if you will) your progress about calling in realtors? I want to see the next steps

3. What about dividends - will they automatically wire to my Metamask account?

4. And in general - what should I have to work with Brickblock? ETH-wallet? Metamask? Could you please clarify the money flow from fiat to PoA and back?

5. You have mentioned that BBT is following ERC20 standard. And investors will be able to exchange and trade it somewhere. Where exactly? Will your platform provide such functionality?

6. If I miss the ICO, where (and when?) can I buy BBT? Because I will not be able to participate in investing without Access Tokens (ATC), right?

Thank you all in advance!

1. The Alpha is not the final version of the platform, it will be developed into something that is open to everyone no matter where you live.
You should use myetherwallet for the token sale.

2. We are currently on boarding fund managers and brokers within Europe as well as in each of our strategic markets

3. Yes monthly payouts are sent automatically

4. It will be all handled on the platform for your convenience. Since the tokens are ERC-20 protocol tokens, yes you can have them in your myetherwallet wallet. Just so you know, investments on the platform are going to accept crypto, not fiat.

5. Yes the platform will provide such functionality and BBT will be listed on exchanges

6. If you miss the ICO you are going to have to either buy Access Tokens from other BBT holders, or buy BBT at a price that the market decides

We hope this helped!

brickblock (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 28, 2017, 04:31:52 PM

When making investments on the brickblock platform online, how do we verify that these real estate assets or ETFs are legitimate?

The smart contract takes care of it. No money is touched by anyone until the ownership is transferred. You will be able to see the documents proving that you are the owner.

brickblock (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 28, 2017, 04:32:39 PM

How much did ICO raise in August?

$1 million

leonid4

Activity: 4

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 04:34:03 PM

Will Brickblock have an own unique wallet? Where can we hold our BBT tokens to generate access tokens for long term purposes?
brickblock (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 28, 2017, 04:34:25 PM

The idea is good only the team is not very smart. They try to collect a lot of money without advertising and a product.

We have our public Alpha open for everyone to test. It uses the Ethereum blockchain in test transactions. platform.brickblock.io

brickblock (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 28, 2017, 04:35:50 PM

Will Brickblock have an own unique wallet? Where can we hold our BBT tokens to generate access tokens for long term purposes?

Yes there will be a Brickblock wallet and the platform will handle everything if you wish. Access Tokens are sent straight to your ETH address, so you have the option of using the Brickblock wallet or using your own ETH wallet.

brickblock (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 28, 2017, 04:38:19 PM

I see the publicity that the platform has a lot of trading assets, people can freely combine with the investment? Is it a traditional token trading platform?

If we understood your question correctly, Yes you can have mixed ownership of an asset on the platform. Because the asset is tokenized, your stake in the ownership is exactly equal to the amount of PoA tokens you hold.

brickblock (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 28, 2017, 04:39:47 PM

How can I participate in the token sale?

brickblock (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 28, 2017, 04:44:08 PM

What are the key advantages of Brickblock?
These are the key advantages:

anatoliyp

Activity: 13

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 05:01:24 PM

When will the platform be live?
Cavyanpo

Activity: 45

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 05:43:41 PM

Which law governs transactions on the Brickblock platform?
bitcoinerjawa

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 05:44:39 PM

hey dev, any bounty or airdrop campaign?
Didle1938

Activity: 66
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 06:08:15 PM

When will the Alpha be released? I'm curious lol.
evgeniyosda

Activity: 56

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 06:24:41 PM

Is the Brickblock token considered as a security?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: