Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 02:56:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Brickblock - diversify your portfolio transparently and secure  (Read 34639 times)
Coinve.st

Activity: 700
Merit: 14

Coin ● https://coindefi.org

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2017, 09:06:42 PM

Congrats Brickblock team... however, a $50M raise seems quite ambitious?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Cavyanpo

Activity: 45
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 12:09:01 AM

How much are you guys at now?
aVanos

Activity: 8

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 12:54:29 AM
Last edit: November 01, 2017, 04:22:04 AM by aVanos

Cheerio!

Spent the whole day at the Telegram channel, according to a lot of people, immense difficulties, technical issues, and quite suspicious ways of acting for my taste - I am out! Very ambitious but guess thanks to the "over-exaggerated" marketing this project just achieved contrary - a boomerang effect - and made people be cautious and steer off - lesson learned.

By the way:

BTC wallet
15gVmu4XnBctNMeA2n4XLpF7ANxYixfmCc

ETH wallet
0x7b47153d59fD8427b9DB946DC31690Aa0292883e

LTC
LX4fxDteWoy7PkPNZy6z8oTjSQrpQAfced

I don't get how people can simply state, or even more important believe that already 4 million is raised! I see 180K according to the sum of ETH, BTC and LTC. That is hard fact! Hope for unsatisfied investors that there will be a refund in case of missing soft cap.

Edit: Just saw that there is no soft cap. Hence, good luck! Happy Halloween! Trick or treat Tongue

P.S For the future team member, soon claiming that there was a tremendous interest to invest in pre-sale thru FIAT; simply math results that first ICO round resulted in roughly 4.3% of that initial investment. Completely out of range if you take average mean of past ICOs. Again this is true fact.

Best,
MoneyJ

Activity: 1022
Merit: 504

GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 01:32:18 AM

This is it . Later on Day 2 I will have my chance to contribute on Brickblock . I will have enough for my initial BB tokens. Let us see how it goes from there. BrickBlock is kinda  a mining machine that will produce Asset tokens on ETH address.

█████████████████████████████
████▀▀ ▄▄▄ ▀▀████▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀████
███▀ ███████▄ ██ ▄██████▄ ███
███ ████▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████████████
███▄ ███████▀ █▄ ▀██████▀▀███
████▄ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▄████▄ ▀▀▀▀ ▄████
.GoMeat.  300+ STORES ALREADY ONBOARD
 THE FIRST PROJECT OF ITS KIND

ONLY 160K TOKENS REMAINING
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
aVanos

Activity: 8

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 01:59:21 AM

This is it . Later on Day 2 I will have my chance to contribute on Brickblock . I will have enough for my initial BB tokens. Let us see how it goes from there. BrickBlock is kinda  a mining machine that will produce Asset tokens on ETH address.

Cheesy Cheesy Did you actually read the whitepaper ? I highly recommend as it is more complex. Tokens are generating further tokens, it is a kind of aggregated way to processing things, I have difficulties to comply with the idea but nevertheless, as for everyone good luck. By the way, the company is based in Gibraltar. Some regulations are about to happen at the GFSC, effective on JAN 1. Let`s hope these are good regulatory intentions as the effects will be retrospectively.

Best,
Didle1938

Activity: 66
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 03:06:41 AM

The ICO just went to a pause? What's up with that?
Coinve.st

Activity: 700
Merit: 14

Coin ● https://coindefi.org

View Profile WWW
November 01, 2017, 04:35:07 AM

Cheerio!

Spent the whole day at the Telegram channel, according to a lot of people, immense difficulties, technical issues, and quite suspicious ways of acting for my taste - I am out! Very ambitious but guess thanks to the "over-exaggerated" marketing this project just achieved contrary - a boomerang effect - and made people be cautious and steer off - lesson learned.

By the way:

BTC wallet

ETH wallet

LTC

I don't get how people can simply state, or even more important believe that already 4 million is raised! I see 180K according to the sum of ETH, BTC and LTC. That is hard fact! Hope for unsatisfied investors that there will be a refund in case of missing soft cap.

Edit: Just saw that there is no soft cap. Hence, good luck! Happy Halloween! Trick or treat Tongue

P.S For the future team member, soon claiming that there was a tremendous interest to invest in pre-sale thru FIAT; simply math results that first ICO round resulted in roughly 4.3% of that initial investment. Completely out of range if you take average mean of past ICOs. Again this is true fact.

Best,

Wow... thanks for providing this information.  This is definitely a red flag if the team isn't being honest with how much it is raising.
emin_brickblock

Activity: 130
Merit: 100

🔵 Brickblock.io - Future of Stock Trading

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 01:55:45 PM

Cheerio!

By the way:

BTC wallet

ETH wallet

LTC

Best,

Hi,

It's hard to assume anyone in the blockchain environment can act "suspicious" as everything is out there trackable on the blockchain or etherscan. For future reference; it would be better for you if you actually ask the reasoning behind something you don't know or you don't understand instead of calling people dishonest. We did raise over 4 million so far. 1 million was already raised in our pre-sale. Other 3 million came from private investors who were interested in our project from the beginning. The number you mentioned (180K) was probably right for the time you posted this. And we raised almost 300K until this moment. I would like to remind you we have a maximum contribution cap of $1685 from each individual contributors. That is because we would like to build a wide, strong community around us. You can now judge the money that is raised in 24 hours with the maximum cap we have in place, you will see there aren't actually unsatisfied investors. 

Another thing you claimed was there were immense difficulties, technical issues. One small tecnical issue we had was that our contribution page did not load right for few minutes due to traffic. Our dev team fixed it in minutes, we were live again, everyone was able to invest without problems. And that was that. Don't know where these claims come from.

Not really sure what service you think you are providing by posting the wallet addresses here.

Again, i recommend asking questions instead of assuming and accusing. I will do my best to answer and always happy to have a good conversation about this project i firmly believe in. Assumptions lead to ignorance, reasoning to reality.

All the best,
Emin

emin_brickblock

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 02:00:47 PM

Cheerio!

By the way:

BTC wallet

ETH wallet

LTC

Best,

Wow... thanks for providing this information.  This is definitely a red flag if the team isn't being honest with how much it is raising.

Please read my post above.  Over 4 million was raised until now. Please ask us the things you wonder and we will try to explain. Please choose your source of information carefully.

emin_brickblock

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 02:01:53 PM

It goes on. Currently our Tier 2 contributors are investing. Tomorrow at 10 a.m. UTC, ICO will be public to everyone.

Toxic_1988

Activity: 113

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 02:03:04 PM

It goes on. Currently our Tier 2 contributors are investing. Tomorrow at 10 a.m. UTC, ICO will be public to everyone.
So there is be real open ICO tomorrow?
emin_brickblock

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 03:07:39 PM

Yes, contributions will be made by everyone and without a maximum cap starting from tomorrow.

Didle1938

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 03:34:07 PM

Yes, contributions will be made by everyone and without a maximum cap starting from tomorrow.

What coins can i use to invest? Smiley
Didle1938

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 04:39:22 PM

Would 2,000 dollars be enough?
Didle1938

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 04:49:41 PM

It's the ICO please respond! Smiley
mark_the_advark

Activity: 127
Merit: 5

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 04:51:58 PM

You can contribute with ETH, BTC, LTC, or fiat through cubits.com

More info can be found here: https://blog.brickblock.io/4-ways-to-contribute-to-the-brickblock-ico-bitcoin-ether-litecoin-and-fiat-currency-credit-2018788ae430
Didle1938

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 05:21:14 PM

More info can be found here: https://blog.brickblock.io/4-ways-to-contribute-to-the-brickblock-ico-bitcoin-ether-litecoin-and-fiat-currency-credit-2018788ae430

Thank you, and how many days will the ICO be going for?
Didle1938

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 05:48:25 PM

Respond please?
emin_brickblock

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 05:58:53 PM

It's the ICO please respond! Smiley

Hi,

we accept BTC, ETH and LTC

Today we have a max cap of $1685 for each investor, however tomorrow it will be open to all public and without the max cap.

mark_the_advark

Activity: 127
Merit: 5

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 06:27:34 PM

Until the 21st of November
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: