Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 10:41:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Brickblock - diversify your portfolio transparently and secure  (Read 34639 times)
Coinve.st

Activity: 700
Merit: 14

Coin ● https://coindefi.org

View Profile WWW
November 06, 2017, 06:00:58 PM

how is the current status of BRICKBLO ICO,
whether it has reached more than 80% of target funding(hard cap)?

According to their website, they've only reached less than 10% of their goal so far.

Just to be clear, $50 million is the cap, not the funding target  Smiley

What's your funding target then?  Shouldn't it be the max cap?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bigcash2011

Activity: 1442
Merit: 265

View Profile WWW
November 06, 2017, 06:04:44 PM

I think that the minimum funding target is already achieved, crowdsale will also speed up hopefully in next few days, especially after the bitcoin fork. Lets see.

Coinve.st

View Profile WWW
November 06, 2017, 07:08:51 PM

I think that the minimum funding target is already achieved, crowdsale will also speed up hopefully in next few days, especially after the bitcoin fork. Lets see.

Why would sales accelerate if the price of the toke is going to increase?  The first 48 hours of a crowdsale are indicative of it's performance.
arrey007

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 04:49:23 AM

Where is your team located btw?

we dont know that.
untranparant
brickblock (OP)

Activity: 196
Merit: 12

🔵 Brickblock.io - Tokenization platform

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2017, 11:15:36 AM

We are located in Gibraltar. We also have team members working remotely in multiple countries in Europe. (Switzerland, Germany, the UK, Ukraine.)

Brickblock.ioTHE FUTURE OF ASSET TRADING ON THE BLOCKCHAINBrickblock.io
REAL ESTATE EXCHANGE TRADED FUNDS COIN FUNDS
TelegramFacebook ❰ Token ticker BBK ❱ TwitterBlog
brickblock (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2017, 11:20:58 AM

we dont know that.
untranparant

Please see our entry above. This is public information and it has been mentioned countless times in our chats, live Q&As and every public channel.

If you would like more information about our company, please don't hesitate to ask. We would like to provide you with answers.

We are best available on telegram or email.

Telegram:https://t.me/brickblock
Email: support@brickblock.io

brickblock (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2017, 11:25:27 AM

Hi, guys! Nice project. I have some questions about bounty program, it is clear to me, but when we get the coins for the bounty? Immediately or need to wait for long?

Bounty Tokens will be distributed after the token sale ends. Please allow 2 to 4 weeks after the token sale.

brickblock (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2017, 11:27:00 AM

Why would sales accelerate if the price of the toke is going to increase?  The first 48 hours of a crowdsale are indicative of it's performance.

We are not going to comment on the price of our token as it is purely speculative and we avoid doing that.

mark_the_advark

Activity: 127
Merit: 5

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 08:22:35 PM

Capital moving to ICOs and alts after the fork. But that's just a theory.
Coinve.st

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2017, 09:12:07 PM

Good theory; however, as a retail investor... if there is a project I am dying to be a part of... I won't wait at risk of missing out and getting a bad price.  The lack of movement in acquiring more investors this early in the ICO process is very discouraging.
mark_the_advark

Activity: 127
Merit: 5

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 01:23:22 PM

Good theory; however, as a retail investor... if there is a project I am dying to be a part of... I won't wait at risk of missing out and getting a bad price.  The lack of movement in acquiring more investors this early in the ICO process is very discouraging.

People make decisions on the margin. I think the market is going to realize how good of a project this is eventually, and the money is going to flow accordingly.
ethbreeder89

Activity: 46
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 01:52:41 PM

HI. How can I proof my ownership in traditional world using POA? Is it kind of security token? Don't you afraid of SEC?
emin_brickblock

Activity: 130
Merit: 100

🔵 Brickblock.io - Future of Stock Trading

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 06:16:33 PM

HI. How can I proof my ownership in traditional world using POA? Is it kind of security token? Don't you afraid of SEC?

PoA tokens are securities, which is why you will have to go through KYC and AML to buy anything on the platform. We are not against any regulation, we operate with full compliance.

Coinve.st

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2017, 10:34:21 PM

Capital certainly moving into all cryptocurrencies given today's decision on no fork.  But unfortunately, it hasn't moved the needle for companies currently conducting ICO's.
MoneyJ

Activity: 1022
Merit: 504

GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 05:54:34 AM

PoA tokens are securities, which is why you will have to go through KYC and AML to buy anything on the platform. We are not against any regulation, we operate with full compliance.

It is really been appreciative that support from brickblock continue to make things clear specially on the regulatory issues that are hounding most ICOs and blockchain implementation of traditional systems.

█████████████████████████████
████▀▀ ▄▄▄ ▀▀████▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀████
███▀ ███████▄ ██ ▄██████▄ ███
███ ████▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████████████
███▄ ███████▀ █▄ ▀██████▀▀███
████▄ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▄████▄ ▀▀▀▀ ▄████
.GoMeat.  300+ STORES ALREADY ONBOARD
 THE FIRST PROJECT OF ITS KIND

ONLY 160K TOKENS REMAINING
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
brickblock (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2017, 01:48:21 PM

It is really been appreciative that support from brickblock continue to make things clear specially on the regulatory issues that are hounding most ICOs and blockchain implementation of traditional systems.

We're trying do our best to be as transparent as possible.

jwiz168

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 02:18:20 AM

The brickblock project brings something unique and very much different approach in real estate investing. I have already contributed some and see if I can put my investment savvy in use to this type of asset management.
Johnny00

Activity: 896
Merit: 553

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 02:35:26 AM

Too many people want instant riches x10 lambos. That is not sustainable. Growing unique projects with a strong team like brickblock are the future.

They have raised $4.5m and that is good for them to get their goals completed.

|
We plan to invest over
$1 billion in the regulated, licensed,
and legal businesses to build the IOB Mesh
|
Same Token,IOB
Multiple Regulated
Security Token
ICOs Across the World.
|
TELEGRAM
TWITTER
GITHUB
REDDIT
中文电报群
MEDIUM
BITCOINTALK
LINKEDIN
Kaznachej123

Activity: 882
Merit: 548

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 12:16:20 PM

Brickblock ICO Review for Russian-speaking people!      https://youtu.be/lFwIQiRNp_o
                                                        https://twitter.com/Kaznachej123/status/928959419710365697 

Coinve.st

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2017, 08:48:53 PM

Too many people want instant riches x10 lambos. That is not sustainable. Growing unique projects with a strong team like brickblock are the future.

They have raised $4.5m and that is good for them to get their goals completed.

Agreed.  $4.5m is plenty of money for this concept.  I'm not sure why they had a max cap of $50M.  Probably for the lambos...
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: