Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 05:34:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Brickblock - diversify your portfolio transparently and secure  (Read 34639 times)
Skerberus

Activity: 909
Merit: 663

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 05:28:29 PM

Shouldn't there be already some kind of web formular where I have to verify my bitcoin investment? Can't find that?!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mark_the_advark

Activity: 127
Merit: 5

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 05:35:11 PM

Shouldn't there be already some kind of web formular where I have to verify my bitcoin investment? Can't find that?!
Hi, if you haven't found it yet, here is the link: https://contribute.brickblock.io/check-your-contribution
Fabrizio89

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 12:39:46 PM

Hope you guys won't lose money as we did with the other service owned by martin: all4btc
Skerberus

Activity: 909
Merit: 663

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 02:00:38 PM

Hi, if you haven't found it yet, here is the link: https://contribute.brickblock.io/check-your-contribution

That is not what I meant. As far as I know I have to provide a signature for my BTc investments:
the blog says:
"The page for Bitcoin and Litecoin contributors to send us these details will go live tomorrow (Dec. 5th)."
see https://blog.brickblock.io/important-your-brickblock-tokens-bbk-are-on-the-way-9d0d83cbe744

But where is that page? Is it delayed? No info and twitter is quiet too
mark_the_advark

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 02:56:24 PM

That is not what I meant. As far as I know I have to provide a signature for my BTc investments:
the blog says:
"The page for Bitcoin and Litecoin contributors to send us these details will go live tomorrow (Dec. 5th)."
see https://blog.brickblock.io/important-your-brickblock-tokens-bbk-are-on-the-way-9d0d83cbe744

But where is that page? Is it delayed? No info and twitter is quiet too
The Bitcoin and LTC claiming page is being tested internally by Q&A. Source: Telegram
spopovss

Activity: 672
Merit: 100

https://paynote.eu

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 12:04:30 PM

Why in bounty a thread the manager doesn't answer questions, it isn't clear to all concerning the second round, a bounty on a pause or not?

El mejor intercambio de criptomonedas https://paynote.eu/
mark_the_advark

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 02:57:43 PM

Why in bounty a thread the manager doesn't answer questions, it isn't clear to all concerning the second round, a bounty on a pause or not?
Since there is going to be another round of the ICO, Emin, who is in charge of the bounty, communicated that the bounty is continuing until the fundraising is over.
fishervwb

Activity: 445
Merit: 39

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 04:37:26 PM

IMPORTANT: How to receive your Brickblock Tokens

As you may already be aware, we have made the decision to deploy a new smart contract that will distribute your Brickblock Tokens (BBK). This means the already distributed tokens have no value and are not tradable.

A post-mortem explaining the process of deploying a new smart contract will be published soon by our development team.

We understand your frustration about the delay in receiving tokens and would like to offer a reward for your patience. Therefore, contributors who followed the rules of our ICO (contributed from an address for which they own the private key and not from an exchange) will receive a 10% bonus on their contribution. This means you will receive a Brickblock Token amount proportioned to 110% of what you contributed.

https://blog.brickblock.io/important-how-to-receive-your-brickblock-tokens-7830e2cbe801
Johnny00

Activity: 896
Merit: 553

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 02:26:49 AM

Hope you guys won't lose money as we did with the other service owned by martin: all4btc

Don't worry, we won't. He doesn't lead this team.

|
We plan to invest over
$1 billion in the regulated, licensed,
and legal businesses to build the IOB Mesh
|
Same Token,IOB
Multiple Regulated
Security Token
ICOs Across the World.
|
TELEGRAM
TWITTER
GITHUB
REDDIT
中文电报群
MEDIUM
BITCOINTALK
LINKEDIN
mark_the_advark

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 04:43:19 PM

Happy new year everyone! This is going to be an exciting year for Brickblock. I can't wait for the announcements and for the first public sale of real estate on the blockchain!
Debra M

Activity: 108
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 05:30:57 AM

Hello Everyone!

We would like to invite you to join our World Blockchain and Token Summit to be held in Dubai on March 4 & 5, 2018.  This event is being organized by our company Immensoft Business Intelligence. 

If you are looking to build high quality leads, develop great connections or create brand awareness, the World Blockchain and Token Summit is the event for you.

Visit our websites listed below for the upcoming Blockchain Summit and the successful Blockchain Conference we held last November:

World Blockchain & Token Summit in Dubai, March 4 & 5, 2018
http://www.worldblockchaintokensummit.com/Default.aspx

GCC Blockchain Conference in Dubai, November 22 & 23, 2017
http://blockchainconfex.com/Default.aspx

If you are interested in becoming a sponsor for this event, contact me and I can provide you with details on the sponsorship packages we offer.

Why become a sponsor?  You will increase your brand visibility and media exposure and gain a competitive edge in this evolving industry.

Debra McCann
Email:   debra@dmccann.com
Office:  707-433-5860
Cell:   707-206-5953
mark_the_advark

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 12:38:24 PM

Hey Everyone, I thought it might be a good idea to repost the latest newsletter here in case not everyone has seen it.

Dear Brickblock contributors,

Last reminder for those who contributed to our token pre-sale and ICO. You will need to send us some additional information before we are able to distribute our Brickblock Tokens (BBK), this affects you if one of the following situations apply:

You contributed from an address for which you do not own the private key (i.e. from an exchange)
You contributed via Cubits
You received an error message on this page when submitting the signature for your Bitcoin or Litecoin address
You contributed Ether and did not receive tokens during our first round of distribution (verify your ETH address on etherscan.io and check your token balance, if you have no BBK from the old contract then this is for you)
To make this process as simple as possible, we have created four forms where you can submit your information. Clicking one of the links above will lead you to the corresponding form:

The deadline to send us your information is January 15th, 2018, at 7:00 p.m. UTC. We will not honor submissions after this date.

You do not need to send us any additional information if...

You contributed from an Ethereum address for which you own the private key.
You contributed Bitcoin or Litecoin and successfully submitted your signature. If you have not sent us your signature, please do so ASAP here or you won't receive the tokens.
If you have any questions about token distribution, please read our detailed Q&A on the Brickblock blog.

Keep in mind the team is available to personally help on Telegram or via the support email
MoneyJ

Activity: 1022
Merit: 504

GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 11:09:43 PM

I have received my Brickblock tokens after ICO since I used Ethereum as my mode of contribution. Just wondering when will the token be used to generate Access tokens? I am expecting a big dump on this once it hit the exchanges.

█████████████████████████████
████▀▀ ▄▄▄ ▀▀████▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀████
███▀ ███████▄ ██ ▄██████▄ ███
███ ████▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████████████
███▄ ███████▀ █▄ ▀██████▀▀███
████▄ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▄████▄ ▀▀▀▀ ▄████
.GoMeat.  300+ STORES ALREADY ONBOARD
 THE FIRST PROJECT OF ITS KIND

ONLY 160K TOKENS REMAINING
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
mark_the_advark

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 04:36:26 PM

Once there's volume on the platform, i.e. properties being sold on the platform, ACT will start being generated. Some ICOs get dumped after they get listed, but that doesn't affect long term holders
mark_the_advark

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 04:40:00 PM

Hi guys, I also think it's worth reading the post-mortem that came out on Monday

Post-Mortem: Multiple BBK Payout Incident

I can't wait to get my BBK  Grin
Johnny00

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 01:57:27 AM

Once there's volume on the platform, i.e. properties being sold on the platform, ACT will start being generated. Some ICOs get dumped after they get listed, but that doesn't affect long term holders

Team is just working. Have patience and wait. Real estate will always need an intemediary

|
We plan to invest over
|
Same Token,IOB
Multiple Regulated
Security Token
ICOs Across the World.
|
TELEGRAM
TWITTER
GITHUB
REDDIT
中文电报群
MEDIUM
BITCOINTALK
LINKEDIN
mark_the_advark

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 12:28:42 PM

Team is just working. Have patience and wait. Real estate will always need an intemediary
I'm definitely here for the long run  Wink I understand that this project will take years to be fully functional. Once it's running it'll be one of the top 10 Dapps  Grin
vindermarch

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

simply getting the job done

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 12:43:49 PM

I think Brickblock is not joking to make his project into a gigantic project. Because they have planned the next step to build the infrastructure platform and legal framework in accordance with the target. I think they've thought of a good future. It is certain that the current project will run as much as possible.

Mycro Jobs                                                                                                                                                                                                   
| SIMPLY GETTING THE JOB DONE
⟩                                                                                                                                                     
                                                           ⟩⟩ Telegram ⟩⟩ Twitter ⟩⟩ Medium ⟩⟩ Github ⟩⟩ Instagram ⟩⟩ LinkedIn ⟩⟩ YouTube ⟩⟩ Facebook
octomob

Activity: 155
Merit: 12

Crypto Mining Hardware for Sale

View Profile WWW
January 24, 2018, 08:27:29 PM

Is BBK dead? Where to find any news about the project? Site seems to have no working links

PM me for ASIC / GPU mining hardware private sale offers
Johnny00

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 02:23:22 AM

Is BBK dead? Where to find any news about the project? Site seems to have no working links

Not dead at all. Just sort through all the people that sent funds from an exchange. Progress is happening and the apartment building will be sold soon.

|
We plan to invest over
|
Same Token,IOB
Multiple Regulated
Security Token
ICOs Across the World.
|
TELEGRAM
TWITTER
GITHUB
REDDIT
中文电报群
MEDIUM
BITCOINTALK
LINKEDIN
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: