Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 09:18:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin Price Drop, is no-one worried?  (Read 4651 times)
trimulia

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
March 11, 2018, 11:50:48 AM

Is anyone concerned with this drop in bitcoin? I've only just jumped on the bandwagon and i've lost 10%-30% of my value already. I'm new to the market and enjoyed a good bit of stability and upward graphs for a little bit, so I thought it was mostly positive. Is this jump down a typical trend that results in pushing for highs again? or do you reckon it can be backlash of people shying away coming nearer August 1st?

I'm unsure if to try cash the coins to another altcoin or something to try gain some more value back or just hold for a while.
no problem if bitcoin price drop, but it really problem if ethereum go down too. unfortunately it always happen when bitcoin price down

Tavarez

Activity: 700
Merit: 252

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 12:54:09 PM

well there is a history of btc price ups and downs but no worries. Coin is not controlled by any bank or government so it presents digital equivalent of cash and lack of regulations allows such volatility. I guess that price will skyrocket the day when last coin is mined.
minttop

Activity: 574
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 12:58:45 PM

After BTC stopped on 8k$ point i don't panic
I thought that if some bad news would come about "btc has been hacked" or smt like this it'd be about 3000$ or 4000$ in my best expectations
BUT...BTC stopped on more than 8000$ point, so...really, i belive that if it still alive after such things, it will live long period of time and will be stronger than now
Despite of any bad things such as hackers attacks

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ⚫     ViteX     ⚫ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▐ ███████|     Exchange By The Community, For The Community     |███████ ▌
Bitcointalk  |  DEX  |  Telegram  |  Twitter  |  Vite Wallet  |  Vite Forum  |  Discord
GuppyMan

Activity: 196
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 01:12:41 PM

Is anyone concerned with this drop in bitcoin? I've only just jumped on the bandwagon and i've lost 10%-30% of my value already. I'm new to the market and enjoyed a good bit of stability and upward graphs for a little bit, so I thought it was mostly positive. Is this jump down a typical trend that results in pushing for highs again? or do you reckon it can be backlash of people shying away coming nearer August 1st?

I'm unsure if to try cash the coins to another altcoin or something to try gain some more value back or just hold for a while.
Well, not much worries, although the impact when falling on all other coins and ICO is noticeable. But while bitcoin has stabilized a little and now you can safely trade without nerves.

Bessta

Activity: 560

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 01:19:22 PM

Bitĉoin price drop happened time and time again but it always managed to rise so why can't we get used to bitcoin price drop. We know it is volatile and risky and yet we invest.So no need to get scared. There are news about price increase in the next weeks or months so just relax and hodl more. it wont do us good if we worry about price drop, let us continue to hope for the best in the coming weeks.

HYDAX EXCHANGE BOUNTY ANN
A Secure, Efficient, Simple Cryptocurrency Exchange
Exchange Futures & Options IEO APP Community
cryptorobbo

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
March 11, 2018, 01:23:34 PM

I could say that if one believes that BTC is a Currency of the Future, it doesn't worth of being worried every time when the price is dropping. This is gonna happen all the time as a natural process of its growth. Volatility is a bit insane in crypto and that is just a part of it.
beej

Activity: 476
Merit: 108

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 02:03:53 PM
Last edit: March 12, 2018, 09:44:28 AM by beej

At this point, I think people are still gonna be worried everytime bitcoin drops
because other altcoins are dependent with bitcoins. If you took the time and
effort to observe and take notice in altcoins, you will see that they seem to
go downward, accompanying bitcoin in every deflation. Even with the
reassurance of bitcoin recovering in due time, investors are always gonna
monitor their investments. This actually gives them the right to react and
show definite concern while others go panic selling. Bitcoin is a solid currency,
it has thrived and survived countless price drops over the years and it is with
confidence and hope that I believe it will survive this one for sure.
kodtycoon
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1002

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 02:23:52 PM

no problem if bitcoin price drop, but it really problem if ethereum go down too. unfortunately it always happen when bitcoin price down
Rarely happens and the possibility is very small and often I see bitcoin down then another altcoin rises, if you examine further you will definitely find the answer there. Do not worry crypto is the most sophisticated exchange and will remain for the future.

▄▄██████▄
         ▄▄████████████
   ▄▄█████████▀▀   ▀████
 ▄███████████▄      ████
████▀   ▀▀██████▄▄▄████
████      ▄███████████▄
▀████▄▄▄████████▀▀▀████▄
 ▀███████████▀      ████
 ████▀▀▀██████▄▄   ▄███▀
████      ▀███████████▀
████▄   ▄▄█████████▀▀
 ████████████▀▀
  ▀██████▀▀
█████████████████

███

██████████

██████

███████████

███████████████

███████████████████
█████████████████

███   

██████████

██████   

███████████

███████████████   

███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████

████▀               █████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
█████▄▄       ▄████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████

███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
███████▀           ▀███████
██████  ▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▀▄  ██████

█████  █▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█  █████
██████  █  █████  █  ██████
██████  █▄  ▀▀▀  ▄█  ██████
██████  ▀██▄▄▄▄▄██▀  ██████
███████▄           ▄███████
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀███████

█████▌             ▐█████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
██████▄  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄  ▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████
SoulEaterRR

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 07:05:41 AM

But you can go to the alts or invest a good Ico at the moment. this will be a way out of the situation and the risk is approximately the same. It's not reasonable to put bitcoin now, it's not his year and it will only get worse.
onetwostep

Activity: 658

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 07:46:42 AM

We are not so worried that we are so accustomed to price declines anymore. If there is a rise today, there is a fall tomorrow. Tomorrow's rise if there is a decline today Cheesy actually making a trade can make good money Smiley

Rooster101

Activity: 826
Merit: 256

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 08:58:29 AM

This price drop is only temporary, bitcoin's price will bounce back again next time when factors will become favorable. Worrying will not help you gain profits and instead it will make matter worse until you can't control it anymore. The result of uncontrolled worrying in bitcoin investment is panic selling. There are many price droPs that happened during the past several years and yet bitcoin managed to come back strong and even made some all-time highs.
icoprofits

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 10:06:42 AM

Bitcoin prices are acculumating prices and in future, we can see a spike in prices this time bitcoin may hit 25000 dollars if the price get established here for more time
gamaman990

Activity: 152
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 10:17:55 AM

Worry doesn't help in any way. Nothing can go up forever without any correction. I'm in for the long term. So short term fluctuation just provides good chances for some swing trades and asset reallocation.
bitcoinisbest

Activity: 1218
Merit: 557

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 11:05:01 AM

I remember a time when Bitcoin was very volatile, now It isn't. It will recover and go higher in the future. If bitcoin will drop every market here will crash and I don't think it will happen.

Bitcoin is highly volatile and investing in it one should be ready to take some risk as market moves up and down sharply and thus you can either gain or end up in a loss. Thus one should not be much worried when the prices drop as it will rise as well in future if not immediate.
EastSound

Activity: 1377
Merit: 268

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 01:15:22 PM

people who bought bitcoin in the hype and planning to sell their bitcoin now that the prices goes down should worry cause theyll end up with huge loss, the only way for them to avoid this would be just by holding and waiting for it to go up once again.
fia_naila

Activity: 770
Merit: 258

The Standart Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 05:18:02 PM

i am not concern about this drop. btc claimed to be death 9 times and its not death but always created all new time high. also beside that i bought in at lowest price last year which arround $1800 and will hold my small ammount of btc untill 2021 this market similiar to 2014 and if its true we will see btc at $3000 so i will buy more and more bitcoin with my cold money and put it on cold storage for my daughter.why worry if you trust bitcoin will be the futures of global economic tools like gold now

Decentralized
Asset-Backed Banking

▄▄██████████████████
 █████████████████████
█████▀▀
████▀    ████
████     ████
████     ████
         ████     ████
         ████    ▄████
               ▄▄█████
█████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀ 
TheStandard.io█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
Rotsor

Activity: 309
Merit: 102

Presale is live!

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 05:23:35 PM

This isn't the first time bitcoin has dropped in price. After every rally there is going to be a down trend. These are corrections that are actually goof for the market as it will let market decide the right value of Bitcoins.

rudolfaxl
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 07:02:08 PM

Nah!!! It does not worried me one bit. In fact its healthy for the economy. The fact that bitcoin had grown so fast, it should be able to meet the standards of human expenditures and affordability.

I don't care about the fall of bitcoin. I'm sure that the market will recover and the price will go up. These are the laws of the market. But I'm sure that the price of bitcoin is underestimated. The blockchain technology is very valuable for the society and therefore the price of bitcoin should be much higher.
NadiaHel

Activity: 336
Merit: 203

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 07:07:30 PM

This is natural for something based on speculation. No, I am not worried at all, for as far as I could see, the behaviour of BTC is just pump and down. Now, it is why most of the people here int he forum always advice to hodl bitcoin for the moment. Maybe is the best way to avoid feeling scared by the price of the BTC, just to relax, forget about it for a while and then come back and see what surprises it has to show you.
Cryptock

Activity: 1792
Merit: 507

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 07:10:08 PM

No, cause look nowadays, price of bitcoin drop like half of it ath and nobody is worried cause it will just easily pump again in near month and probably hit another ath, so waiting and being patient is the key.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████