Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 01:56:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin Price Drop, is no-one worried?  (Read 4651 times)
xboxtwo

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 03:28:41 AM

don't be worried wait for ber months.
Agetan

Activity: 196
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 03:52:58 AM

Even me im worried if the value of bitcoin decreasing, i have no investment i only earning in signature campaign but i still be worried because my income is also decreasing how come for the investors some of them do panic selling that is why they lost some opportunity when bitcoin value starts to increase again.
All people specially bitcoiners who hold bitcoin worry abput bitcoin. If bitcoin drop, the other altcoin mostly which top marketcap will get bad impact so altcoin and bitcoin holders are still the same worry to their investment. But we just can think positive everything would be fine like last year moves.
hani1929

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
June 08, 2018, 05:55:07 AM

this post is from year ago,  but i will answer your question, maybe everyone is worried because of bitcoin price drop especially those who invested bitcoin in high price. but should not be worry because bitcoin will never be lose in the market. just like the past years bitcoin is in very low price and this year it hits more than $10k but now its back again to $7k. and by the end of the year it will hit again its new peak price.

rutherford

Activity: 624
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 09:33:24 AM

There is nothing to worry about. Bitcoin's value will always be up and down in the market and so do the other cryptocurrencies. As long as bitcoin stays in first place, you have nothing to worry about.

█████████████████████████████
██████▀ ▀███████████▀ ▀██████
████▀ ▄█▄ ▀███████▀ ▄█▄ ▀████
███▄ ▀████▄ ▀███▀ ▄████▀ ▄███
█████▄ ▀████▄ ▀ ▄████▀ ▄█████
███████▄ ▀████▄ ▀██▀ ▄███████
█████████  █████ ████████████
███████▀ ▄████▀ ▄██▄ ▀███████
█████▀ ▄████▀ ▄ ▀████▄ ▀█████
███▀ ▄████▀ ▄███▄ ▀████▄ ▀███
████▄ ▀█▀ ▄███████▄ ▀█▀ ▄████
██████▄ ▄███████████▄ ▄██████
█████████████████████████████
..XIRCUS..                       ▄████▄
    ▄███▄              ██████
    █████             ▀████▀
     ▀▀▀ ▀▄         ▄▀
           ▄█████▄
           █████████
           █████████
           ▀█████▀
         ▄▀    █    ▀▄ ▄▄
       ▄▀      █      ████
▄████▄     ▄█████▄   ▀██▀
██████      ███████
 ▀▀▀▀       ▀█████▀
||
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████▀    ▐███████
███████████    ▄▄█████████
▐██████████▀    ▀▀█████████▌
▐█████████▌       █████████▌
▐███████████    ███████████▌
███████████    ███████████
██████████    ██████████
▀████████▄  ▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
xboxtwo

Activity: 30

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 09:41:08 AM

nah, i'm not worried at all.  Grin Grin Grin
baricuri

Activity: 322

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 09:44:17 AM

No, when the BTC price is down there are a lot of people worrying, I'm one of them, I just hold some BTC but in fact when the BTC price is down I was very nervous and often see the price of them, I believe that BTC will increase again and I will sell them at $ 10000, and not hold them anymore, because they give me a lot of pressure.

Klovezio

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 06:02:58 AM

Is anyone concerned with this drop in bitcoin? I've only just jumped on the bandwagon and i've lost 10%-30% of my value already. I'm new to the market and enjoyed a good bit of stability and upward graphs for a little bit, so I thought it was mostly positive. Is this jump down a typical trend that results in pushing for highs again? or do you reckon it can be backlash of people shying away coming nearer August 1st?

I'm unsure if to try cash the coins to another altcoin or something to try gain some more value back or just hold for a while.
i think everyone in this forum is not worried the drop of bitcoin. The market is totally impacted by bitcoin. If we are disappointed at bitcoin, that means we shall give up total cryptocurrency market, then why we shall be here?
mxmunk

Activity: 117

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 06:30:56 AM

Yes, I'm the only one who entered the cryptocurrency this year. I think it's a good thing, but I think it's a bad thing. After all, prices are low and continue to decline.
DaryaDancova

Activity: 119

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 11:24:05 PM

As you already said, the current situation in the market is absolutely normal and now we have nothing to worry about. The market will gradually recover over time and everyone will receive their profits.
basty03

Activity: 304

0x1b2d294ab6ca449e34F946B86540cd342cF49100

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 11:30:04 PM

I think many people are worried because bitcoin is dropping continuously but if your willing to hold and you understand what crypto is i think you will not worried . Like others say invest that you can afford to lose so you can worried if the price of bitcoin will go down or up.
edgycorner

Activity: 1064
Merit: 382

Hurrah for Karamazov!

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 11:35:32 PM

If you are worried about such drops then you should steer away from cryptos.
The market can swing either way, it's not gonna be bullish every time.It will get bearish too, as one man's loss is another man's profit.

Yesterday it dropped to 5,800 and now its back at 6,200.Anything can happen, worrying is not gonna help you with anything.
Ehrakeziah

Activity: 217
Merit: 5

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 11:39:02 PM

Actually,we can't really blame those people have invested with a big capital in bitcoin,when the price goes down in the market. But,we shouldn't be panic on that situation,and decided to sell it all immediately. Bitcoin will always on this kind on market movements,but it also always be recovered usually when the year ends. Much better if keep hodling and wait for your desired price reached before you sell it.
AlanShlafter

Activity: 157

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 11:51:23 PM

I also have investment i both bitcoin and altcoins. I'm not worried, confident with the crypto market.
dulari1

Activity: 252
Merit: 4

EQUAL Network Token

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 11:52:11 PM

It is market cycle , everyone can see bitcoin is dropping big from its all time high and few people also are in panic because they bought coins in bull market . even my portfolio is down more than 80% from december because of again and again dip in market , many alts dropped more than market . so we can only wait for market to recover , selling coins in cheap also will be a bad move .

EQUALtoken.io      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄ ▄
▀ ▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     SELF DEFLATIONARY CRYPTOCURRENCY
dulari1

Activity: 252
Merit: 4

EQUAL Network Token

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 11:56:08 PM

Even me im worried if the value of bitcoin decreasing, i have no investment i only earning in signature campaign but i still be worried because my income is also decreasing how come for the investors some of them do panic selling that is why they lost some opportunity when bitcoin value starts to increase again.
All people specially bitcoiners who hold bitcoin worry abput bitcoin. If bitcoin drop, the other altcoin mostly which top marketcap will get bad impact so altcoin and bitcoin holders are still the same worry to their investment. But we just can think positive everything would be fine like last year moves.

yes bitcoin holders can assure themselves that they are safe from such bearish market because altcoins may nor may not reach back to their last all time high but bitcoin have that power to push back it to above all time high . so even if dips more in coming months then nothing to worry it will recover . however altcoins holder need to invest only in best project . most of hypes alts will be disappeared from market bcoz of such dips .

EQUALtoken.io      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄ ▄
▀ ▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     SELF DEFLATIONARY CRYPTOCURRENCY
jagdeepjd

Activity: 700
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 01:05:58 AM

Is anyone concerned with this drop in bitcoin? I've only just jumped on the bandwagon and i've lost 10%-30% of my value already. I'm new to the market and enjoyed a good bit of stability and upward graphs for a little bit, so I thought it was mostly positive. Is this jump down a typical trend that results in pushing for highs again? or do you reckon it can be backlash of people shying away coming nearer August 1st?

I'm unsure if to try cash the coins to another altcoin or something to try gain some more value back or just hold for a while.

You need to be very patient when investing in bitcoin. Bitcoin should be a long term investment ranging in years. But if you want some fast results which can result either way then you can put your money in altcoins of your choice.
Riskiagung2425

Activity: 340

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 02:42:14 AM

All crytocurrencies in the market is totally down not only the bitcoin and there's no need to worries about that because I pretty sure that Bitcoin were waiting the right time to increase again their price.
EastSound

Activity: 1377
Merit: 268

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 02:47:52 AM

no need to worry, because all cryptos are going for a huge dip but eventually im positive that this dip will be over before the year ends.
pageraji

Activity: 966
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 03:36:39 AM

i hope and i think every one hope this July, history will repeat, look at the chart from july 2017, its start mooning from these days until end of year,,aamiin
Pamadar
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 03:44:06 AM

Since you are new here, better to keep reading and understand how the market works, from that point you will be able determine if you are willing to take a shot playing with alts and make yourself understand this features from crypto market, alts can increase your btc if you will be able to find moving coins to begin with, everything will start with your desire to learn use every possible venue to learn more about crypto and begin your journey and enjoy your trading and investing activity.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: