Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 11:28:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Mayweather Vs McGregor: Info and prediction thread  (Read 11696 times)
Hydrogen
Legendary

Activity: 2562
Merit: 1441

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 07:26:28 PM

I watched highlights of Floyd's last fight with Andre Berto 2 years ago. Floyd looked slower, less technical and less athletic. He looks like he's getting old and his skills are deteriorating. Not certain if that will factor into his fight with Conor. Floyd admitting he's not as good a boxer today as he was 2 years ago.

We may have a better idea of how good a boxer Conor is after he spars with Malignaggi.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jossiel

Activity: 2982
Merit: 632

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 10:18:28 PM

I don't agree on it being the biggest fight, I could think of a huge list of bigger fights between actual opponents rather than this WWE like game, How can a MMA fighter do a boxing match with someone who is so good at Boxing? This match is an offense to boxing and just proves how anything can happen for money/

I consider this as the biggest fight on our time.

And right now they are completely full force on promoting their fight. I don't know if their moves on stage are just scripted.

It's part of the business.
Whatever it is we already know this fight happens because of money and it could be a scripted fight just to entertain tha fans but I hope it will really happen because I would love to see for the first time an entertaining fight of mayweather.

This is what I've been thinking all the time, everything was staged.

And I'm basing on how they are acting when they are infront of the people during their presscon.

But this is exciting because they are making some noise.
I also believe this was staged. This is like Pacquiao vs Mayweather all over again.
Similar to the pacquiao vs mayweather, they had plenty of drama before they agreed to a fight.
Now this is happening again, and it seems like it is just another one of those mega hyped fights that may not live to expectations.
Plenty of dramas, this is now why the sports industry is now eaten by money.

It's now just all about business, making money to their societies and body agencies that are managing their sports.

But I want to see real punches on Mayweather's face.

Signature for rent
pereira4
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1183

View Profile
July 21, 2017, 10:27:54 PM

I watched highlights of Floyd's last fight with Andre Berto 2 years ago. Floyd looked slower, less technical and less athletic. He looks like he's getting old and his skills are deteriorating. Not certain if that will factor into his fight with Conor. Floyd admitting he's not as good a boxer today as he was 2 years ago.

We may have a better idea of how good a boxer Conor is after he spars with Malignaggi.

But Andre Berto isn't old and he is an elite boxer, sure he isn't the best of the best but winning a match against Andre Berto when Floyd didn't even try that hard shows the incredible skill of Floyd.

Conor is not even a boxer, so it should be easier for Floyd. Floyd always stays in shape, I don't think he aged that much, he is looking good.
Viyamore

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 22, 2017, 02:22:11 AM

But Andre Berto isn't old and he is an elite boxer, sure he isn't the best of the best but winning a match against Andre Berto when Floyd didn't even try that hard shows the incredible skill of Floyd.

Conor is not even a boxer, so it should be easier for Floyd. Floyd always stays in shape, I don't think he aged that much, he is looking good.
I agree with Hydrogen that Mayweather now is slower than before .I think Mcgregor isn't a real boxer but he have the power and he will target the weaknesses of Mayweather over its strength because in a dirty fight of mayweather , Mcgregor needs something to do.

▄▄▄██████████████████▄▄▄
            ▄▄██▀▀▀▀▀███████████████████████▄▄
        ▄▄███▀   ▄▄▄   ▀████████████████████████▄▄
     ▄██████  ▄███████▄  ▀██████████████████▀▀▀█████▄
   ▄███████    ███▀▀ ██    ███████████  ███▀  ▄███████▄
  █████████▄  ▄█▀  ▄███    ██████████  ▄██  ▄███████████
 ██████████████▀  ████▀   ▄██▀▀▀████  ▄████▀  ███████████
██████████████▀  ▄███▀   ▄█▀  ▄▄ ██▀ ▄█  ██  █████████████
██████████████   ▀     ▄██▀  ▄█  █▀  █   █▀▄  ▀███████████
█████████████▀  ▄███▄  ▀██   ██ ▄▄▄  █▀ ▄▄▀█▄  ▀▄█████████
█████████████   █████   ▀██▄ ▀▄████▄  ▄███▄▀  ▄███████████
 █████   ▀██▀  ▄█████    █▀▀█████████████████▀███████████
  ████   ▄█▀   █████    ██ ▀▄█▀▄▄▀█ ▀▄▀█▀▄▀ █▀█ ▀▄██████
   ▀███▄▄   ▄█▄ ▀▀     ███ █ █ ▄▄▄█  █ █ █  █ █ ██████▀
     ▀██████████▄▄▄▄▄█████▄█▄██▄▄██ █▄███▄█▄█▄█▄████▀
        ▀▀██████████████████████████████████████▀▀
            ▀▀██████████████████████████████▀▀
                 ▀▀▀██████████████████▀▀▀
      ..Powered by..
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
|
|
|
|

▀██▄       ▀████▄
▄    ▀██          ▀██▄
██▄ ▄███         ▄█████▄▄
 ▀███████▄     ▄██▀ ▀▀████
      ▀████▄ ▄██▀     ▀█▀
        ▀████▄
        ▄█▀████▄
      ▄███▄▀▀████▄
    ▄████▀    ▀████▄
  ▄████▀        ▀██▀█▄
  ▀██▀            ▀██▀
Patatas
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1115

Providing AI/ChatGpt Services - PM!

View Profile
July 22, 2017, 03:25:15 AM

I agree with Hydrogen that Mayweather now is slower than before .I think Mcgregor isn't a real boxer but he have the power and he will target the weaknesses of Mayweather over its strength because in a dirty fight of mayweather , Mcgregor needs something to do.
McGregor is fast,man got cat's instincts.His natural game is attack where Mayweather's is defense (and being a pussy but let's not talk about it).It doesn't matter if it's a boxing or a MMA match,Gregor will beat him in any ring if money doesn't stop him.
peter0425

Activity: 2646
Merit: 446

View Profile
July 22, 2017, 03:57:04 AM

Of course not everyone in boxing can stay in top form specially that you are ageing. Take a lot at Roy Jones Jr. during the peak of his career, you will see his amazing reflexes and his left hook was devastating, but as he ages, the first thing that deteriorates is his reflexes. Maybe Floyd is going on that path as well. Its a good choice to spar with Paulie which is a boxer, but I doubt that he can emulate how Floyd moves though.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
Reid

Activity: 2884
Merit: 642

View Profile
July 22, 2017, 04:05:28 AM

Do you really think that the boxing association will let that happen? They are taking care of Mayweather's rank and record.
They are already in a bad position considering they let Horn win in that fight at Australia with Pacquiao which is really obvious that PacMan won the fight.
This is just another money making event that people wont see. They are just milking the wallets of the people and it can be seen in thr name of Mayweather. McGregor should have just stayed in MMA, he will just break his jaw here.
Malsetid

Activity: 924
Merit: 502

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
July 22, 2017, 05:34:14 AM

Do you really think that the boxing association will let that happen? They are taking care of Mayweather's rank and record.
They are already in a bad position considering they let Horn win in that fight at Australia with Pacquiao which is really obvious that PacMan won the fight.
This is just another money making event that people wont see. They are just milking the wallets of the people and it can be seen in thr name of Mayweather. McGregor should have just stayed in MMA, he will just break his jaw here.

Though i agree that this probably is just a circus fight, i don't agree that people won't see this. We may be looking at one of the richest fights in boxing hiatory here. The two fighters are doing a very very good job promoting their match and a lot would definitely pay to see this. Also, though floyd's getting old and slower, and connor's at his prime pretty much, you can't take away the fact that this is floyd's game. Experience for years will most likely decide the winner and though i think connor has a legitimate chance of beating floyd, it's more likely we'll see another boring fight with mayweather's hands being raised at the end of the final bell

▄▄██████▄▄                  ▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
        ▄██████████████▄           ▄▄███████████████▄
      ▄██████████████████▄       ▄████████████████████▄
     █████████▀▀▀▀█████████▄   ▄██████████▀▀▀▀██████████
   ███████▀        ▀█████▀ ▄███████████▀       ▀████████
  ▄█▄█████▀           ▀█▀ ▄███████████▀          ▀███████▌
▄█████▄███              ▄███████████▀             ███████▌
  ▀█▀█████▄           ▄███████████▀ ▄▄           ▄███████▌
   ███████▄        ▄███████████▀ ▄████▄        ▄████████
     █████████▄▄▄▄███████████▀  ▄█████████▄▄▄▄██████████
      ▀████████████████████▀     ▀████████████████████▀
       ▀███████████████▀▀         ▀████████████████▀
          ▀▀▀██████▀▀                ▀▀███████▀▀▀
.CryptoMania.            ▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄
           ▐██████████▄▄██▌
▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄████████████████▄▄ ████████████  ▄█████████████▄▄
▐███████████▌  █████████▀█████████
 ██▀▀ ██████ ▄████████▌▀▀ ▄███████▌
     ██████▐█████████  ▄███████▀▀
    ▐█████████████████▄███████
    ████████████████████████
    ▐████████████████████████
   ▄███▄▐███  ▄█████▄███████▄███▄
  ▐██ ██▐███ ▐███ ███▌ ███ ▐██ ██
   ▀███▄▐███ ▐███ ███▌ ███  ▀███▄
   ██▄█▀▐█████▀█████▀  ███  ██▄█▀

.The Real Slots.........
.Experience on-chain.

$

$
cjmoles
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1016

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2017, 05:56:55 AM

I can't wait! I've been looking at all the youtube videos I can find related to this fight....they have a side by training camp video that claims to be demonstrating a comparison of their skills <----not sure if it's accurate----> but I think McGregor is way out of his league.  I just hope that the fight is legit and not just a mail in for the money.  If the fight is real --->  McGregor doesn't have a chance fighting Floyd in the ring!  McGregor would kill Floyd in the octagon, though, for sure!
Viyamore

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 22, 2017, 06:00:53 AM

Though i agree that this probably is just a circus fight, i don't agree that people won't see this. We may be looking at one of the richest fights in boxing hiatory here. The two fighters are doing a very very good job promoting their match and a lot would definitely pay to see this. Also, though floyd's getting old and slower, and connor's at his prime pretty much, you can't take away the fact that this is floyd's game. Experience for years will most likely decide the winner and though i think connor has a legitimate chance of beating floyd, it's more likely we'll see another boring fight with mayweather's hands being raised at the end of the final bell
Definitely and if it happens again like pacquaio and horn's match boxing will going to be not a sports game but a judge and referees game .
Going on Mayweather and Mcgregor isn't the same match and as you said people will saw and recognize if something in a match have in favor . Mayweather experience in ring is his advantage to Mcgregor.

▄▄▄██████████████████▄▄▄
            ▄▄██▀▀▀▀▀███████████████████████▄▄
        ▄▄███▀   ▄▄▄   ▀████████████████████████▄▄
     ▄██████  ▄███████▄  ▀██████████████████▀▀▀█████▄
   ▄███████    ███▀▀ ██    ███████████  ███▀  ▄███████▄
  █████████▄  ▄█▀  ▄███    ██████████  ▄██  ▄███████████
 ██████████████▀  ████▀   ▄██▀▀▀████  ▄████▀  ███████████
██████████████▀  ▄███▀   ▄█▀  ▄▄ ██▀ ▄█  ██  █████████████
██████████████   ▀     ▄██▀  ▄█  █▀  █   █▀▄  ▀███████████
█████████████▀  ▄███▄  ▀██   ██ ▄▄▄  █▀ ▄▄▀█▄  ▀▄█████████
█████████████   █████   ▀██▄ ▀▄████▄  ▄███▄▀  ▄███████████
 █████   ▀██▀  ▄█████    █▀▀█████████████████▀███████████
  ████   ▄█▀   █████    ██ ▀▄█▀▄▄▀█ ▀▄▀█▀▄▀ █▀█ ▀▄██████
   ▀███▄▄   ▄█▄ ▀▀     ███ █ █ ▄▄▄█  █ █ █  █ █ ██████▀
     ▀██████████▄▄▄▄▄█████▄█▄██▄▄██ █▄███▄█▄█▄█▄████▀
        ▀▀██████████████████████████████████████▀▀
            ▀▀██████████████████████████████▀▀
                 ▀▀▀██████████████████▀▀▀
      ..Powered by..
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
|
|
|
|

▀██▄       ▀████▄
▄    ▀██          ▀██▄
██▄ ▄███         ▄█████▄▄
 ▀███████▄     ▄██▀ ▀▀████
      ▀████▄ ▄██▀     ▀█▀
        ▀████▄
        ▄█▀████▄
      ▄███▄▀▀████▄
    ▄████▀    ▀████▄
  ▄████▀        ▀██▀█▄
  ▀██▀            ▀██▀
bhadz

Activity: 2422
Merit: 564

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2017, 10:21:24 AM

I can't wait! I've been looking at all the youtube videos I can find related to this fight....they have a side by training camp video that claims to be demonstrating a comparison of their skills <----not sure if it's accurate----> but I think McGregor is way out of his league.  I just hope that the fight is legit and not just a mail in for the money.  If the fight is real --->  McGregor doesn't have a chance fighting Floyd in the ring!  McGregor would kill Floyd in the octagon, though, for sure!

It is what I'm thinking that this fight is just for making some envelopes that contains bucks from the Pay per view and has their talent fees. They have their own and different style, MMA fighter playing boxing and a boxer playing MMA is totally different. Still  a month before this fight to be come possible hoping that there's no surprises in the last minute.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
joshy23

Activity: 1078
Merit: 256

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 07:50:34 PM

You may want to take a lot at want Paulie says sparing with Conor:

After sparring with Conor McGregor, Paulie Malignaggi says ‘there’s a method to Conor’s madness’

Those thinking that Conor McGregor and his team of coaches are just winging it heading into his massive boxing match against Floyd Mayweather Jr. are mistaken, according to Paulie Malignaggi, McGregor’s newest boxing sparring partner.

Malignaggi said Friday night in an interview with ESPN’s Brett Okamoto that pundits who might think McGregor is treating this as just a money grab are very wrong.

“He’s got a game plan behind it,” Malignaggi said. “It’s not what people think. There’s a game plan behind what he’s doing. There’s a method to Conor’s madness.”

https://www.mmafighting.com/2017/7/22/16013890/after-sparring-with-conor-mcgregor-paulie-malignaggi-says-theres-a-method-to-conors-madness

Well everybody has a gameplan, .... until they are hit in the face.
joebrook

Activity: 644
Merit: 259

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 08:13:35 PM

There is no doubt that Mayweather is getting too old, no one can deny that and he is going to fight someone who hasn't boxed professionally in his entire life, I believe on that count Mayweather will have the edge of McGregor. As the best defensive boxer there is currently, I know he will carry the day.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
cjmoles
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2017, 08:26:28 PM

There is no doubt that Mayweather is getting too old, no one can deny that and he is going to fight someone who hasn't boxed professionally in his entire life, I believe on that count Mayweather will have the edge of McGregor. As the best defensive boxer there is currently, I know he will carry the day.

That little leprechaun is going to get his "wilttle feelers hurt" when he gets knocked the hell out by a little old man. He talked and talked until he finally convinced the little old man to come out of retirement....He picked the fight with the little old man and now that little old man is going knock that boy out....And, we all get to watch it happen!  Why didn't he pick a fight with a real fighter, like Diaz....why's he fighting little old men?
Pettuh4

Activity: 812
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 12:26:38 AM

That little leprechaun is going to get his "wilttle feelers hurt" when he gets knocked the hell out by a little old man. He talked and talked until he finally convinced the little old man to come out of retirement....He picked the fight with the little old man and now that little old man is going knock that boy out....And, we all get to watch it happen!  Why didn't he pick a fight with a real fighter, like Diaz....why's he fighting little old men?

Well let's hope the old man is fit enough to withstand his youthful exuberance and can last the entire duration of the fight. I know Floyd is a good boxer but can he withstand connors punches? We live to see.
bbc.reporter
Legendary

Activity: 2926
Merit: 1442

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 12:39:40 AM

After sparring with Conor McGregor, Paulie Malignaggi says ‘there’s a method to Conor’s madness’

Those thinking that Conor McGregor and his team of coaches are just winging it heading into his massive boxing match against Floyd Mayweather Jr. are mistaken, according to Paulie Malignaggi, McGregor’s newest boxing sparring partner.

Malignaggi said Friday night in an interview with ESPN’s Brett Okamoto that pundits who might think McGregor is treating this as just a money grab are very wrong.

“He’s got a game plan behind it,” Malignaggi said. “It’s not what people think. There’s a game plan behind what he’s doing. There’s a method to Conor’s madness.”

https://www.mmafighting.com/2017/7/22/16013890/after-sparring-with-conor-mcgregor-paulie-malignaggi-says-theres-a-method-to-conors-madness

That is the problem. Floyd Mayweather also has a plan until he himself is also hit in the face. They are both human but Conor is stronger, bigger and in his peak while Floyd is older and he is risking himself to lose for the first time against a nonboxer of all people.

Does this mean MMA is better than boxing?

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
cjmoles
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2017, 03:24:40 AM

Well let's hope the old man is fit enough to withstand his youthful exuberance and can last the entire duration of the fight. I know Floyd is a good boxer but can he withstand connors punches? We live to see.

Here's the problem: if he wins, he won by picking a fight with a little old man instead of fighting a REAL opponent, like Nate Diaz who'd already served him up twice.  If he loses then he got whipped by a little old man who'd already hung up his gloves.  So, neither situation proves Conor is a tough guy; in fact, all it proves is that he chooses the easiest fights which make the most money. He's not fighting this fight to prove he's tough because this fight wont prove he's tough....It wont prove nuttin'
thejaytiesto (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1014

View Profile
July 30, 2017, 05:35:21 PM

That is the problem. Floyd Mayweather also has a plan until he himself is also hit in the face. They are both human but Conor is stronger, bigger and in his peak while Floyd is older and he is risking himself to lose for the first time against a nonboxer of all people.

Does this mean MMA is better than boxing?

Mayweather has survived big shots. Round of vs Shane Mosley, massive shot, wobbly legs, he survived and won in great fashion. Mayweather has an underrated chin because he has barely been hit with clean punches. I doubt Conor will land a clean punch on him.

Here's the problem: if he wins, he won by picking a fight with a little old man instead of fighting a REAL opponent, like Nate Diaz who'd already served him up twice.  If he loses then he got whipped by a little old man who'd already hung up his gloves.  So, neither situation proves Conor is a tough guy; in fact, all it proves is that he chooses the easiest fights which make the most money. He's not fighting this fight to prove he's tough because this fight wont prove he's tough....It wont prove nuttin'

He isn't picking up another fight with Diaz for obvious reasons: He wants to make the most money taking the least risk. If he loses against Mayweather in a boxing match, it's not that much of a big deal, but he is still getting more money for a loss than he would make fighting Diaz, Ferguson, Khabib and Woodley. How can you reject that offer?
TravelMug

Activity: 2632
Merit: 833

View Profile
July 30, 2017, 09:55:10 PM

Here's the problem: if he wins, he won by picking a fight with a little old man instead of fighting a REAL opponent, like Nate Diaz who'd already served him up twice.  If he loses then he got whipped by a little old man who'd already hung up his gloves.  So, neither situation proves Conor is a tough guy; in fact, all it proves is that he chooses the easiest fights which make the most money. He's not fighting this fight to prove he's tough because this fight wont prove he's tough....It wont prove nuttin'

Well Mayweather has been in that situation before. LOL. They said he is afraid of Pacquaio and avoiding him for years. But he proves otherwise. Floyd even told that even if he win against Pacquiao he will still not getting the credit for fighting and defeating the little man. Which is true. The cycle will just repeats itself. This will always be the argument whichever fighter it is.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
finzyoj

Activity: 644
Merit: 255

View Profile
July 30, 2017, 10:28:58 PM

Well I guess after this fight you can't call Mayweather "Baby Face" anymore. I'm sure McGregor will do his best to crush this man's ego.
Mayweather needs to find someone who can beat him , he's too dirty in ring. I'll be hoping for that no more baby face memes after their game. McGregor needs to do great in ring to make this happen.many will celebrate if ever happens.
I think it is all about money, and McGregor, he is a good fighter, I think it is not easy to beat by Mayweather. MayWeather will win because it is boxing, he is undefeated in this sport, he has a good career. How could you imagine that the boxer and the MMA fighter will have a chance to fight, it is for money.

I'm a solid fan of McGregor, if he lose, its ok. And if he win much better, I don't want the dirty skill of Mayweather in boxing, he is smart, he use his feet to run and run.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: