Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 02:23:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [HOT] Collaboration on a new crypto project - Black Pearl !  (Read 3207 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
utopianfuture (OP)

Activity: 602
Merit: 268

Internet of Value

View Profile
June 15, 2017, 02:52:11 AM
Last edit: June 16, 2017, 09:19:46 AM by utopianfuture

Hello everyone, we have been working for the last seven month on a new, exciting project. It is the time to partially reveal what we are working on and invite collaborators into the project. This project includes a knowledge sharing network application with an integrated AI engine and a new cryptocurrency that is native to the network. We are also working on distributed consensus and the scalability issues that will arise when the network scales.

I am excited to finally be back with a serious and innovative project that will help to move the "Internet of Value" industry closer to the mainstream's adoption. Compared to other projects, the good thing is our software is already very close to the beta launch (not just a paper) Smiley If you are interested in joining and helping us, please fill in this form to receive an invitation to join our private Slack.
https://goo.gl/forms/HhN1BYPGGSQxUUs63      

I will be around to answer questions, but the details about the project will go through our private Slack channel first. Please be nice and collaborative to make this thing a reality. The project's code name is Black Pearl.

░░░░░░▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
░░░░▄████████████████▄
░░▄███████████████████▄
███████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
█████████████████████████
▐██████████████████████▌
████████████████████████
░░▀████████████████████▀
░░░░▀████████████████▀
░░░░░░▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
  TomoChain  •    •  TomoChain 
░░░░░░▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
░░░░▄████████████████▄
░░▄███████████████████▄
███████████████████████
▐██████████████████████▌
████████████████████████
░░▀████████████████████▀
░░░░▀████████████████▀
░░░░░░▀▀▀████████▀▀▀

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Alohaboy?!

Activity: 1050
Merit: 506

View Profile
June 15, 2017, 03:34:30 PM

Hello everyone, we have been working for the last seven month on a new, exciting project. It is the time to partially reveal what we are working on and invite collaborators into the project. This project includes a knowledge sharing network application with an integrated AI engine and a new cryptocurrency that is native to the network. We are also working on distributed consensus and the scalability issues that will arise when the network scales.

I am very exciting to finally be back with a serious and innovative project that will help to move the "Internet of Value" industry closer to the mainstream's adoption. Compared to other projects, the good thing is our software is already very close to the beta launch (not just a paper) Smiley If you are interested in joining and helping us, please fill in this form to receive an invitation to join our private Slack.
https://goo.gl/forms/HhN1BYPGGSQxUUs63     

I will be around to answer questions, but the details about the project will go through our private Slack channel first. Please be nice and collaborative to make this thing a reality. The project's code name is Black Pearl.

This is how I like it. Having a advanced project before even talking about it.
nzminer
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1001

View Profile
June 15, 2017, 10:30:31 PM

This account from utopian future may very well have been hacked, i would stay well clear of this if anyone is reading.

NEM, THE SECURE, SCALABLE BLOCKCHAIN [NEM.IO] [T.ME/NEMRED]
TaunSew

Activity: 756
Merit: 506

View Profile
June 16, 2017, 03:12:13 AM

New Crypto; New Face

There ain't no Revolution like a NEMolution.  The only solution is Bitcoin's dissolution! NEM!
LemonAndFriesOne
Legendary

Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 16, 2017, 04:38:34 AM

This account from utopian future may very well have been hacked, i would stay well clear of this if anyone is reading.

What gave it away? The eloquent use and mastery of the English language in the post?  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
pkuqsq

Activity: 183
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 16, 2017, 01:07:24 PM

I'm interested.Comparing ETH and NEM, what improvements can be made on the functionality, performance, availability of  the Black Pearl?

The future has come
bv68bot

Activity: 144

View Profile
June 16, 2017, 01:11:07 PM

Moderated thread ... no way Jose!
gbcholgi

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 16, 2017, 03:17:37 PM

interesting news from your new project. i am a little bit careful because of your history with nem... so i cant click this link here... but i want to join the project.
luis77

Activity: 179

View Profile
June 16, 2017, 05:56:29 PM

interesting news from your new project. i am a little bit careful because of your history with nem... so i cant click this link here... but i want to join the project.

I don´t remenber what happenned exactly, can you explain it. He simply left the team right?

3x2
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1004

View Profile
June 17, 2017, 01:27:32 PM

Its seems strange, possibly hacked account.
Scharfenberger

Activity: 186

View Profile
June 17, 2017, 07:41:38 PM

True, it could be..
But what if not?
A new coin that goes again from zero to number 4 of coinmarketcap?
LemonAndFriesOne
Legendary

Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 18, 2017, 02:57:37 AM

True, it could be..
But what if not?

A lot of the old dev accounts that were abandoned have been recently coming back online with different writing styles and many times saying "I was in a comma, let's restart project but first I need 1,000,000,000 BTC ICO to get started."  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
utopianfuture (OP)

Internet of Value

View Profile
June 18, 2017, 10:01:15 AM
Last edit: June 18, 2017, 11:56:48 AM by utopianfuture

News will be sparse since the first public beta is about 2-4 weeks away. But PM me if you are in communication/ marketing that can get some exposures to the project in time.

Black Pearl is not similar to ETH / NEM but the project's scope and focus is more comparable to Steem/ Steem Power; Brave browser/ Bat token; Kik/ Kin. It would be a great project if that's your cup of tea. One of the thing in this project is the crypto-powered AI engine. It will be used natively in the knowledge sharing network but will eventually have bigger applications.

░░░░░░▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
░░░░▄████████████████▄
░░▄███████████████████▄
███████████████████████
▐██████████████████████▌
████████████████████████
░░▀████████████████████▀
░░░░▀████████████████▀
░░░░░░▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
░░░░░░▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
░░░░▄████████████████▄
░░▄███████████████████▄
███████████████████████
▐██████████████████████▌
████████████████████████
░░▀████████████████████▀
░░░░▀████████████████▀
░░░░░░▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
DreamCrusherFTW

Activity: 85
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 19, 2017, 02:01:33 AM

True, it could be..
But what if not?

A lot of the old dev accounts that were abandoned have been recently coming back online with different writing styles and many times saying "I was in a comma, let's restart project but first I need 1,000,000,000 BTC ICO to get started."  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Some people get hit by cars, bus's or truck's, have their whole body plastered and are back moving and all 1 month later on here Cheesy Roll Eyes
Elkmar

Activity: 294

View Profile
June 19, 2017, 03:06:02 AM

Well, let's see, I've completed the form.
gbcholgi

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 19, 2017, 05:50:06 AM

you sent the first invitations? still waiting.

So bots send you incentives when ai checks you solved problems/ gave value to  websites?
cryptohunter
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167

MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

View Profile
June 19, 2017, 09:25:04 AM

creator of nem?

nzminer
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1001

View Profile
June 19, 2017, 10:27:04 AM

creator of nem?

he did not create it, just came up with the idea.  Cheesy

NEM, THE SECURE, SCALABLE BLOCKCHAIN [NEM.IO] [T.ME/NEMRED]
utopianfuture (OP)

Internet of Value

View Profile
June 19, 2017, 02:56:55 PM

you sent the first invitations? still waiting.

So bots send you incentives when ai checks you solved problems/ gave value to  websites?

Please wait for about 2 weeks more, we need one more sprint. AI is initially dealing with routing, suggestion and personalization problems so that the questions and answers are matching more efficiently.     

░░░░░░▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
░░░░▄████████████████▄
░░▄███████████████████▄
███████████████████████
▐██████████████████████▌
████████████████████████
░░▀████████████████████▀
░░░░▀████████████████▀
░░░░░░▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
░░░░░░▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
░░░░▄████████████████▄
░░▄███████████████████▄
███████████████████████
▐██████████████████████▌
████████████████████████
░░▀████████████████████▀
░░░░▀████████████████▀
░░░░░░▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
UrsaMajorisBeta

Activity: 528
Merit: 500

We are the ones we've been waiting for

View Profile
June 29, 2017, 03:01:14 AM

Following this Smiley

▄▄▄▄▄  ████████████▄                 
                            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████████████████         ███▄               
     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▄███████████████████████         ████        ████       ███████▄             
   ▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████          ██████████  ▄▄█▄ ▄▄████▄▄       ▀████     █████████▄           
 ▄███             ██████▄          █████████ █████████████         ▀██     ██████████           
███     ▄▄▄▄▄     ████████   ██     ███████ █████ ████████     ██          █████▀████           
███     █████▄▄▄▄▄███████            ████████████ ████████     ████        ███████▀██           
███     ███       ██████              █████▄█████ █████         ████       ███████▀             
███     ▀████     █████     ▀██▀      ▀▀████ ████     █         █████▄▄▄▄▄▄███████              
████              ███▀       ██         ██      ▄▄▄▄▄██████████████▀         ▀█████          
 ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██               ▀███▀             ▀████        
██          █████        ██                 ██                 ██       ███▄    ██████▄       
██           ███        ▄██▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ████     █████     ██▄        ▀▀▀▀██████████▄   
██▄▄          █        ███████     █████████████     ▀▀▀▀      ████▄           ▀██████████  
 ███                   ███████         █████████             ▄███▀▀▀▀▀██▄▄      ██████████
 ███    █        █     ███████     ▄▄▄▄█████████     ██     ▀████       ▀▀      ██████████
 ███    ██      ██     ███████     ██████   ████     ██▄      ▀██▄▄            ███████▀███ 
██▀▀    ▀▀█    ███       ██▀▀▀              ██         ██       ▀███▄        ▄██████████▀█
██        ██████         ██                 ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████████████████████       
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀
 ▀███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████████████████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

FIRST P2P BETTING PLATFORM
Facebook   |   Twitter   |   Telegram   |   Reddit

TRY NEW BETA
FIFA WORLD CUP
    [
See our website:
]
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: