Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 05:55:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Would Bitcoin ending up like Yahoo in the future?  (Read 13086 times)
SmokerFace

Activity: 958
Merit: 265

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 11:39:07 PM

It depends on what happened in the flatform and features of the bitcoin in the future like in yahoo when google appears yahoo loses its revenue due too google's popularity because google has more good features than yahoo and like in bitcoin too it's not impossible to end bitcoin like yahoo too but that is very hard they need alot of investment to defeat bitcoin and they need to have a good platform and features that bitcoin will never do even big altcoins can't replace bitcoin in the market.
JohnBitCo

Activity: 2030
Merit: 356

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 06:50:20 PM

Yahoo was the first (?) search engine at the time when Internet started.  It was the pioneer in its field.  In the late 90's its market cap reached to a high closed to $120B.   Three and a half years after Yahoo started, Google came out and gradually took away market share from Yahoo.

After 22 years, Verizon bought it for $4.8B.  Would Bitcoin ending up like Yahoo in the future and got beat up by new competitions?

What do you think?  Please provide your reason(s) to support your view.

It was Archie Query form and yahoo introduce in 1995. You can't compare bitcoins with yahoo or any search engine. Your example is good but there's much deference. Bitcoin is a mother of currency and contain high demand and value. On the other side alt coin have less demand and value.Bitcoin isn't company neither control by any person or government.
hynext

Activity: 350
Merit: 105

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 07:59:09 PM

We can't predict the future of bitcoin. I think bitcoin is not easy to end like yahoo because it's not a company. We can see apparent future of bitcoin if we support and we unite.
Rodeo02

Activity: 1302
Merit: 577

avatar and signature space for rent !!!

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 08:14:20 PM

Yahoo was the first (?) search engine at the time when Internet started.  It was the pioneer in its field.  In the late 90's its market cap reached to a high closed to $120B.   Three and a half years after Yahoo started, Google came out and gradually took away market share from Yahoo.

After 22 years, Verizon bought it for $4.8B.  Would Bitcoin ending up like Yahoo in the future and got beat up by new competitions?

It was Archie Query form and yahoo introduce in 1995. You can't compare bitcoins with yahoo or any search engine. Your example is good but there's much deference. Bitcoin is a mother of currency and contain high demand and value. On the other side alt coin have less demand and value.Bitcoin isn't company neither control by any person or government.

Yes so i think also that the way on how bitcoin will end are never besn like on hiw does yahoo end for but if that will be more than bitcoin it can be but as ling as bitcoin are the king of all coin and this digital currency are the number one it is hard to create new one cause the price of it are very too far to compete this currency.
Boov

Activity: 868
Merit: 256

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 08:36:43 PM

Yahoo was the first (?) search engine at the time when Internet started.  It was the pioneer in its field.  In the late 90's its market cap reached to a high closed to $120B.   Three and a half years after Yahoo started, Google came out and gradually took away market share from Yahoo.

After 22 years, Verizon bought it for $4.8B.  Would Bitcoin ending up like Yahoo in the future and got beat up by new competitions?

What do you think?  Please provide your reason(s) to support your view.
It was possible to happen because theres is no such thing that last forever in this planet maybe there is something that will rise and make bitcoin fall down like in yahoo we google and other search engine site appears yahoo started to lost its momentum. So its better not to think that it will last forever maybe it will last 20-50 yrs in my estimate.
woas4

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 08:48:00 PM

Bitcoin needs to keep scaling their blockchain technology in order not to get left behind. Right now its not doing the best job, but there are some good ideas on the table - hopefully they're not too far away from being implemented in the main network.

Chachacoin17

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 08:55:21 PM

Will i believe that bitcoin can never end like yahoo in thr future because the two has a big dfferent yahoo is really a searching tool and bitcoin is a gaining tool if people find out that there will be a big profit in bitcoin maybe bitcoin can be more popular  than what everybody expected.and it really never end maybe it will be upgraded but i believe it really never end up like yahoo.
Siopao

Activity: 182
Merit: 120

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 09:41:53 PM

I have positive view in bitcoin, I dont think this will happen. I think the people behind btc (big investors) wont allow this ti happen. Bitcoin's value is incredibly increasiglng over thenpast years that's why a lot of people have been interested with it. And withbthat idea I dont think that falldown will happen.
Bonakid

Activity: 224
Merit: 121

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 09:50:28 PM

Yahoo was the first (?) search engine at the time when Internet started.  It was the pioneer in its field.  In the late 90's its market cap reached to a high closed to $120B.   Three and a half years after Yahoo started, Google came out and gradually took away market share from Yahoo.

After 22 years, Verizon bought it for $4.8B.  Would Bitcoin ending up like Yahoo in the future and got beat up by new competitions?

Always be positive that it can never happen to bitcoin ,yahoo is for searching and bitcoin isfor earning like asset and commodity it will never happen because I know it has a future that it could be our future currency someday.Bticoin has a strongest demand now its price is increasing as year goes by somehow it was supported to some countries as a payment method .
salink

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 09:59:57 PM

Everything is possible, as I think bitcoin will not easily fall apart. It is the leading currency in digital money, if it collapses, it entails many more consequences
ToTheMoon$

Activity: 77
Merit: 10

Investor on the move ~ Where's the profits???

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 10:00:47 PM

I don't really think so, why it would happen that way if yahoo wasn't rised like bitcoin.

What should I invest in? PM me with your thoughts! Thanks
hacker1001101001

Activity: 1288
Merit: 415

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 10:05:08 PM

Bitcoin is the center of all the cryptocurrencies and most of the digital currency users trust bitcoin. Bitcoin is not just a first crypto currency but also most valued one. Bitcoin have already reached a tremendous heights which no other currency can i think.And its not as same as yahoo and google as there are many crypto currencies and more and more are coming daily this makes the values of new currency low. Bitcoin is becoming more and more famous and is on the step of becoming a global currency by looking as this we can say that no other cryptocurrency can overcome bitcoin.
yoseph

Activity: 868
Merit: 266

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 10:20:07 PM

There is indeed a probability if that happening sooner or later, look at how the recent abandoned fork drove investors towards bitcoin cash and most miners also stopped mining bitcoins and joined the bitcoin cash bandwagon as well. Everyone is seeking whatever will make them more money and it's a matter of time when a cryptocurrency which makes people more money will come and people will flock towards it.
rayneh

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

MatrixCoin - Creating Bright Future Together

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 11:06:22 PM

In every business theres always a competitions,even in the real world,in jobs or in technologies there were also competetors,anywhere at anytime there is competitions its up to you on how to make a strategy to make your business or job to survive,but in technologies we cant predict anything because what can make bitcoin much stronger today is its popularity..its believers,supporters,investors..we as a bitcoiners were responsible of bitcoins fuctuations of prices if we stop believing on bitcoins then most probably its will dump as early as we dont expected.
Hurray was finished in light of the fact that further developed programming's were presented and afterward the utilization of yippee descended however bitcoins isn't hurray bitcoins has propelled security framework and more different things the highlights of bitcoins couldn't be in other crypto monetary forms that is the reason the bitcoins won't end like yippee.

██████████              █████           
████████████          ███████         
███        █████          ███████         
███        █████          ███████         
████        ██████      █████████       
██████            ██████████      █████████       
█████            ██████            ████        ██      █████████       
█████            ██████            ████        ███  ███████████     
█████            ██████            ████        ███  ███████████     
███                                      █████████████████  ███████████     
███    ███    █████              ██████████  ████████████  █████████   
███    █████              ██████████  ████████████  █████████   
█████              ██████████  ████████████  █████████   
██████            ███      ███████████      ██████████ 
██████            ██          █████████          ██████████
██████████          █████████          ██████████
██████████          █████████          ██████████

██
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █

█  ██  █

█  ██  █

█  ██  █

█  ██  █

██

██
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █

█  ██  █

█  ██  █

█  ██  █

█  ██  █

██

➤  TWITTER
➤  FACEBOOK
➤  INSTAGRAM
InvestICO2L

Activity: 420
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 01:41:35 AM

This is quite able to happen in the future because nothing is forever exist in the life. If it's appear a coin which have technology is better, surpasses bitcoin then it will instead bitcoin, same as Yahoo when Google came out and gradually took away market share from Yahoo because technology of google is better yahoo. Bitcoin is first digital money which can use to instead of cash in the future but if bitcoin can't prove advantages its with human then it will be disappeared.
yuto7

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 01:45:11 AM

It would be so. But a possibility that a new virtual currency grasps the power is high. Like gurgling.
Gabrieelle

Activity: 364
Merit: 267

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 02:12:57 AM

Anything is possible but we can never be sure of it. Bitcoin popularity is known all over the world and more users are using bitcoin for their transactions. Bitcoin is at its midst of success, I think it can do more than that if people continue supporting it. But if people finds another cryptocurrency who is more capable than bitcoin in the future what the op said might happen.
ArnoldChippy

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 12:38:17 AM

Whatever happens to bitcoin later, personally hasn't really been able to forecast precisely whether bitcoin will be the same as fate's Google or not, which i definitey something that is flourishing could be more resistance or a lot of something totally new affecting it. But i think bitcoin will stay sng and continue to can be found until the long term along with its improvement that is increasingly competing fiat currency i suppose, nicely ideally bitcoin continues to exist until the future but still supply good benefits for everyone.trosl
Any thing can happen to bitcoin, in fact no one can say anything about it, but still it seems that bitcoin has a bright future and it will survive for a long long time, because still bitcoin is not yet so much popular everywhere, and still people are joining bitcoin giving great preference to it. i am sure that in future people first choice will be bitcoin to use it not only for online shopping but will also use bitcoin in their local shops for shopping.

▄▄▄▄
▐████▌
▀██▀
▐▌
▄██▄
▄▄▄▄ ▐████▌ ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▐████▌
████  ▄▄▄▄  ████
▐████▌
▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌      ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀
▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌
▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄
▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀
ivy|..FACILITATING SECURE, TRANSPARENT...........
BUSINESS PAYMENTS ON A GLOBAL SCALE....

..─────────  ❱❱  WHITEPAPER  ❰❰  ─────────..
|
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
|.JOIN US NOW!.|
prehisto

Activity: 882
Merit: 112

Your Data Belongs To You

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 12:54:40 AM

Yes, it will be left in background if enough updates are not done. BTC is the oldest blockchain tech and will become extinct if transaction speed cant be improved and transactions fees lowered. The real world needs BTC to be usable in every day transactions.

X L S L A B S ◉◉◉ INTERNET OF TRUST ◉◉◉ X L S L A B S
If you care about your personal data, you need to understand its future.
▬▬▬▬▬▬▮ TelegramTwitterBitcointalk ▮▬▬▬▬▬▬
nightfury

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 01:00:29 AM

Just like what's on my mind, Bitcoin will always rule the cryptoworld and it will always continue to rise despite the ups and downs, and  hardforks it went through, i believe that Bitcoin will always give us a bang.

██████████████████████ ▀▄ Platio ▄▀ ██████████████████████
[TELEGRAM]│Smart Banking Ecosystem for crypto, fiat and│[FACEBOOK]
[TWITTER] │stocks, based on EOS blockchain technology │ [MEDIUM]
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: