Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 11:38:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 ... 100 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin is Falling...Is it Panic Time?  (Read 34110 times)
Adbitco

Activity: 1428
Merit: 653

Always Act Smart and Play Safe With Your Funds

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2017, 11:56:50 PM

No time is panic time we already have seen such drop in bitcoin prices in the past that we should have got used to it and stay cool and calm as we know that the prices have fallen only to rise again and to rise higher than it were so instead of panic, take advantage of the price drop and buy more of bitcoins for prices are bound to go up again

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
EdenHazard
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1048

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 11:58:16 PM

just dont panic because of the stupid rumours of hard fork, etc
bitcoin is the genesis and will always exist, just like internet does.

I agree, people are on panic just because of a lot speculation but in my view bitcoin always survive its downfall, people should realize that bitcoin is now being recognize by many country so meaning the price will always bounce back and goes even higher.
i always think about the basic economics system where demands and supply takes a big roles here , and cosidering bitcoin has a fixed supply , it is just the matter of time to make bitcoin rare and people demands keep coming , it will guarantee the price of bitcoin skyrocketing!

no wonder everytime the market in freefall there is always a bounce back later, i have no doubt in bitcoin. you just need to have a better point of view judging and deal with the panic selling time.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
masterwakokok7

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 01:51:57 AM

just dont panic because of the stupid rumours of hard fork, etc
bitcoin is the genesis and will always exist, just like internet does.

I agree, people are on panic just because of a lot speculation but in my view bitcoin always survive its downfall, people should realize that bitcoin is now being recognize by many country so meaning the price will always bounce back and goes even higher.
i always think about the basic economics system where demands and supply takes a big roles here , and cosidering bitcoin has a fixed supply , it is just the matter of time to make bitcoin rare and people demands keep coming , it will guarantee the price of bitcoin skyrocketing!

no wonder everytime the market in freefall there is always a bounce back later, i have no doubt in bitcoin. you just need to have a better point of view judging and deal with the panic selling time.

On point, Supply and demand really are the big factors in this industry. As a normal person, We have this side of us that when a sudden speculations comes up w/o us knowing the story behind it. This give the tendency of having a panic attack, which is attacking our psychological state. It's our nature, when panic attacks. We normally don't think about our decisions and the consequence along with it.

Though, As seeing the trend. I must agree that even there are some fluctuations in the rates, bitcoin really been consistent that every fall after a while it will rise again. Patience, also been the key factor in this industry.

boyptc

Activity: 2996
Merit: 680

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 04:18:25 AM

I dont think panic is good, as you can see the price of bitcoin fall, but after a weeks it bounce back and go even higher. so for me theres no reason to be on panic because i believe that the price of bitcoin will continue rise and hope to reach $4000 this year.
It's no time for panicking right now, we have enough time to hold and the price is good as usual. And let's have some long term plans in bitcoin because there's a lot of people who are saying that the price will be good at the end of the year. Be calm and patient which the movement of bitcoin and other alt coins as well.

True. Just hold on your coins right now. No need to panic as we are smooth sailing and will eventually get a good price after Aug 1. There are a lot of speculation regarding the price, but I believed that we will reach new ATH, which means above $3000 is the projected price of bitcoin. So we need not to be nervous and just focus on earning more bitcoin because the future of bitcoin really looks bright so just stay cool and stay tune.

Here we go again, it's done again. The whales already got some profit and the price is falling again now. Most of them now are just waiting for the new investors to come and before August 1 the price will likely to be seen on dip. And if I were you people just don't panic and do nothing with your bitcoins.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
alexsamudra

Activity: 212
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 08:07:40 AM

I do not panic with the declining bitcoin prices, because it happened in the past. The price may go down but it will rise higher again from the peak of the past. So do not panic yes, it's just the price of the price and it gets better again.
JJriver

Activity: 173

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 09:15:30 AM

I believe that if bitcoin falls due to bad news, then you need to buy coins at a low price in order to earn good money later. Now there is no reason for panic, you just need to save your coins.

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol                         
            Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING

TELEGRAM WHITEPAPER TWITTER FACEBOOK ▬▬▬▬▬ ❱❱ R E G I S T E R  for the  TO K E N  S A L E ❰❰
gribble

Activity: 966
Merit: 552

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 09:21:08 AM

I do not panic with the declining bitcoin prices, because it happened in the past. The price may go down but it will rise higher again from the peak of the past. So do not panic yes, it's just the price of the price and it gets better again.

Yes, bitcoin's price and another altcoins always fluctuate, that is good for the traders who search money from trading
bitcoin's price goes down is time to panic buy for the people who doesn't hold the bitcoins,
but everything depend on the trend of bitcoin's price, it will be more down or it is just a little goes down
and then bitcoin's price will goes up again.
donnakaran

Activity: 132

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2017, 09:24:19 AM

It is just normal. There is always a place for good old correction since 2011 Smiley

http://ARENAPLAY.IO | Crowdsale Announce Soon | Bounty Program
BCTBF

Activity: 560
Merit: 257

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 09:37:42 AM

Now is not the exact time to panic because the issue of 1 august has been discussed earlier and we can see this news easily. So if prices fall now we do not need to panic.
magmar

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 09:49:20 AM

According to my friend preev.com, as of press time, the value of Bitcoin is standing at $2,351. Though I would say that this still considered as a feat, some are worried because it almost reached $2,800 again after the correction that happened days ago.

I have read that the decline can partly be contributed to newcomers especially neophyte traders who still have to be well-versed on the market...and can easily be ignited to do panic selling once they can fell that anything can be wrong.

Against this backdrop...are you holding on to your Bitcoin or transferring it into another digital currency?
I am trying to only hold onto my Bitcoins because the price per coin is very likely to have a large price in the upcoming years. If I make a bunch of Bitcoins I will try to only sell portions of it instead of selling a whole Bitcoin for fiat.
Yes bitcoins might fall but they will always come back up and it will rise again larger than they fall. That's why I'm still holding my bitcoins because I know it will always rise up on its fall. And besides panicking is not a key to everything. We should always stay calm and hold bitcoins.
djgtr

Activity: 951

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 10:18:35 AM

According to my friend preev.com, as of press time, the value of Bitcoin is standing at $2,351. Though I would say that this still considered as a feat, some are worried because it almost reached $2,800 again after the correction that happened days ago.

I have read that the decline can partly be contributed to newcomers especially neophyte traders who still have to be well-versed on the market...and can easily be ignited to do panic selling once they can fell that anything can be wrong.

Against this backdrop...are you holding on to your Bitcoin or transferring it into another digital currency?
I am trying to only hold onto my Bitcoins because the price per coin is very likely to have a large price in the upcoming years. If I make a bunch of Bitcoins I will try to only sell portions of it instead of selling a whole Bitcoin for fiat.
Yes bitcoins might fall but they will always come back up and it will rise again larger than they fall. That's why I'm still holding my bitcoins because I know it will always rise up on its fall. And besides panicking is not a key to everything. We should always stay calm and hold bitcoins.
yes  i  also think that  it will rise again  we dont have to be panic on the falling down of bitcoin because it is not the first time that its price is getting low.after the low price is the high price nad so on and so fort.for me the best thing to do is to buy bitcoin when its price is  low and sell it when the price is rise.
zekeshawn

Activity: 254

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 11:25:50 AM

yes  i  also think that  it will rise again  we dont have to be panic on the falling down of bitcoin because it is not the first time that its price is getting low.after the low price is the high price nad so on and so fort.for me the best thing to do is to buy bitcoin when its price is  low and sell it when the price is rise.

Yeah, I don't why people are on panic when all of this already happened many years ago but still bitcoin managed to get back and even soar high. Panic is for the people who do not put trust in bitcoin or for the newbies who did not made their research about bitcoin well.
Lampaster

Activity: 406
Merit: 255

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 11:30:43 AM

I see no reason to panic. Initially, the bitcoin was worth less than $ 2000. Now the price is $ 2542 so it grows. No Fiat money will not give you such growth rates. Deposits in any Bank more risky and less profitable.
Finestream

Activity: 3024
Merit: 604

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 11:58:15 AM

I see no reason to panic. Initially, the bitcoin was worth less than $ 2000. Now the price is $ 2542 so it grows. No Fiat money will not give you such growth rates. Deposits in any Bank more risky and less profitable.
Depositing your money in the bank is not a risky thing but it does not give profit because you are just saving your money for safekeeping. The risk is only investing in bitcoin but we want to increase our income so we will have to take that risk to invest and put what we can afford to lose.
Bitcoin's price is falling and that is alright because we cannot expect a one direction movement, this is the normal market so let's keep calm and hold.

Rebisco

Activity: 650
Merit: 103

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 12:03:10 PM

There is no reason for us to panic. Panic is just a disturbances for us. The bitcoin is volatile so it is normak that it will suddenly up or down. If the price of the bitcoin is goes down we don't need to panic because for sure it will rapidly goes up again.
Shutup

Activity: 588

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 01:58:09 PM

Yes bitcoiner are in panic now
Some use to sell it In a cheaper price.Because they need money.For their daily needs.And to the bitcoiner savers that is the way for them to save plenty of bitcoins for the future to get them richer than now.
Kronos21

Activity: 434
Merit: 255

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 02:19:41 PM

I don't understand why so much ADO about nothing. We have long been accustomed to such jumps. Now the price is the same as it was in may, June to panic. The price depends on the demand. The less you fear the higher the price. Is that why all the alarmists to shut up finally?
buharikx31

Activity: 830
Merit: 258

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 02:27:50 PM

Yeah, if we compare % back which you will get using bitcoin it much higher then bank percentage, but it also depends on what country bank you will chose.cryptocurrency can give you back more then banks but it also more have more risks

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄           
      ▄▄█████████████▄▄     
    ▄████████████████████▄   
  ▄████████████▌ ▀███████   
  ████████████     ▀████
   █▄
   ▐█████████   ▄▄   ▀▀   ███
█▄   ███████   ▐███▄     ████▌
██▄   █████   ▐██████▄ ▄██████
████   ▐██   ▐███████████████▌
 ████▄     ▐████████████████
  ████▄    ▄████████████████ 
   ▀████▄▄████████████████▀ 
     ▀█████████████████▀▀   
        ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀  
WPPENERGY
World Power Production

INNOVATION LEADERS IN THE GLOBAL
    RENEWABLE ENERGY INDUSTRY

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄           
      ▄▄█████████████▄▄     
    ▄████████████████████▄   
  ▄████████████▌ ▀███████   
  ████████████     ▀████
   █▄
   ▐█████████   ▄▄   ▀▀   ███
█▄   ███████   ▐███▄     ████▌
██▄   █████   ▐██████▄ ▄██████
████   ▐██   ▐███████████████▌
 ████▄     ▐████████████████
  ████▄    ▄████████████████ 
   ▀████▄▄████████████████▀ 
     ▀█████████████████▀▀   
        ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀  

INQUIRE
━━━━━━━
mundang

Activity: 1008
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 03:02:46 PM

The current price is still a high one compare to the price where it hit $200 . Maybe all those people who are in a panic mode are the ones that are just starting to earn bitcoin or trade bitcoin  in a high price. They dont have any info about the past price.
albertvert

Activity: 322

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 03:11:19 PM

Depositing your money in the bank is not a risky thing but it does not give profit because you are just saving your money for safekeeping. The risk is only investing in bitcoin but we want to increase our income so we will have to take that risk to invest and put what we can afford to lose.
Bitcoin's price is falling and that is alright because we cannot expect a one direction movement, this is the normal market so let's keep calm and hold.

Ya you are correct Man.If you deposit your money in bank means you will only get Percentage of profit of the amount you deposit.But you inverse in bitcoin means, you will get double or triple of amount you inverse in bitcoin.From my point of view, Inverse in bitcoin is better than Inverse in Bank.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 ... 100 »
  Print  

Jump to: