Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 12:59:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 ... 100 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin is Falling...Is it Panic Time?  (Read 34110 times)
Jgatsby

Activity: 265
Merit: 100

Pretty kewl right?

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 08:01:30 AM

The nature of BTC is erratic and volatile, panicking over the falling value of BTC will get you nowhere, but think of it as the opportunity to invest more in BTC for it will surely pump up in no time.

Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
rajakoin1994

Activity: 308

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 08:29:46 AM

I don't think so. I always believe in bitcoin, even though the price is falling.
If the bitcoin price drops it has become a normal thing. Soon the bitcoin price will recover again.
I think for now the bitcoin price will keep rising to 5000$ and will fall back again to 4700-4800$.
wiepers

Activity: 167
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 09:34:56 AM

I don't think so. I always believe in bitcoin, even though the price is falling.
If the bitcoin price drops it has become a normal thing. Soon the bitcoin price will recover again.
I think for now the bitcoin price will keep rising to 5000$ and will fall back again to 4700-4800$.

you are right, we as bitcoin players and who understand about bitcoin will not panic even though bitcoin price is not stable or decreased

HarleyQuinn9876

Activity: 209

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 10:36:01 AM

According to my friend preev.com, as of press time, the value of Bitcoin is standing at $2,351. Though I would say that this still considered as a feat, some are worried because it almost reached $2,800 again after the correction that happened days ago.

I have read that the decline can partly be contributed to newcomers especially neophyte traders who still have to be well-versed on the market...and can easily be ignited to do panic selling once they can fell that anything can be wrong.

Against this backdrop...are you holding on to your Bitcoin or transferring it into another digital currency?
Selling out bitcoin is a stupid thing. We should not panic when the bitcoin is falling. You have to be calm. There are many times the bitcoin decreases and then suddenly increases. So you should wait to get the highest profit

❤   humancoin   ❤   Join our whitelist!      ❤   humancoin   ❤
███████                  A new era of charity                    ███████
▄ ▄ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  Telegram | Reddit | Medium | Twitter | ANN Thread | Facebook   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄
ivrynx

Activity: 518
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 10:43:39 AM

Just because bitcoin is falling in value, doesn't mean your bitcoin will be gone, we should keep in mind that bitcoin is not just a currency, but also an asset, bitcoin may fall down but will also rise, it is just how investments work, the value of your asset will depend on the number os shares you have, in this case, how many bitcoins you have. We shouod remember that whenever we enter an investment we should always make a plan, so whenever the prices goes down, we still gain profit, and whenever there is a negative news, we need to do our own resrarch and validate it, because sometimes.history repeats itself, and we.might find a strategy to use then.
evgeniyosda

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 09:45:28 PM

According to what I've seen and learned about Bitcoins, the far more it falls the far more it tends to recover.In lieu of panicking throughout the time of a dump or whatsoever you call it "a bubble burst", I feel promoting is not an alternative but closing your home windows/tabs and end viewing is the ideal issue that I often prefer to do simply because panic will always make you consider the wrong selection and you will regret in the potential. It is great to hold out than likely wrong because of to hastiness.
alfs75

Activity: 392

platform for everyday business

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 10:50:25 PM

According to my friend preev.com, as of press time, the value of Bitcoin is standing at $2,351. Though I would say that this still considered as a feat, some are worried because it almost reached $2,800 again after the correction that happened days ago.

I have read that the decline can partly be contributed to newcomers especially neophyte traders who still have to be well-versed on the market...and can easily be ignited to do panic selling once they can fell that anything can be wrong.

Against this backdrop...are you holding on to your Bitcoin or transferring it into another digital currency?

No i've never been panic,if bitcoin is falling, all i can do is to hoard all my stock's,i trust my instinct,maybe now the  prices is falling because of band in other country but the technical and  fundamental analysis today said that the  price will continue to rise up and the value of bitcoin rise to $6000 ,so where is the falling,bitcoin has its own strategy and plan on how to grow up rapidly in the market so we trust them.

T O W E R B E E      |  PLATFORM FOR EVERYDAY BUSINESS       [ CRYPTOEXCHANGE TowerX ]
▬        ICO  >  on our exchange TowerX        ▬
FACEBOOK           MEDIUM           TWITTER           LINKEDIN           REDDIT           TELEGRAM
Harlot

Activity: 1806
Merit: 671

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 10:58:54 PM

Just because bitcoin is falling in value, doesn't mean your bitcoin will be gone, we should keep in mind that bitcoin is not just a currency, but also an asset, bitcoin may fall down but will also rise, it is just how investments work, the value of your asset will depend on the number os shares you have, in this case, how many bitcoins you have. We shouod remember that whenever we enter an investment we should always make a plan, so whenever the prices goes down, we still gain profit, and whenever there is a negative news, we need to do our own resrarch and validate it, because sometimes.history repeats itself, and we.might find a strategy to use then.
You don't always have to validate a news source because by the time you have validate it the price of Bitcoin is already moving. The most important thing to do is to observe the chart because that is where the action takes place and that will be the basis of your plan will be. Also when Bitcoin is falling down and has bottomed out that is your chance to buy Bitcoin on its lowest point giving yourself a margin of safety for your portfolio.
Finestream

Activity: 3010
Merit: 604

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 11:14:43 PM

Selling out bitcoin is a stupid thing. We should not panic when the bitcoin is falling. You have to be calm. There are many times the bitcoin decreases and then suddenly increases. So you should wait to get the highest profit
Be smart in the world of crypto because that is what you need, the price will fall and rise and that is normal since it's volatile.
However, if there are bad news that you think will affect the price badly then I guess that would be the time to buy some altcoins as for sure there will be too much FUD will spread and will cause a dump, at least your money is safe and might earn income since when bitcoin is down altcoins will go up.

marcuslong
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1002

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 11:19:26 PM

There no need to worry when the price is falling down i always think the price fall its because the holders are selling their bitcoins mostly bitcoin increases the price with in a week and will became into normal one and becomes more i always hold it because i always expect that bitcoin will become 4x the price .
For me, I have fixed the price of Bitcoin higher than $4,000, so I never sell my Bitcoin below this price, even I need to have money for emergency cases. But I still depend on the mentality of trader on the market, I'm not a stupid trader and only keep an opinion. Sometimes, I still need to change my strategy and target.
Strategy and target would really change depending on case to case basis and same as yours i do behave on the same way too since there are unexpected things do happen specially on financial needs this is why when i do see already that im already on profits and im already in need of money for a certain thing i do cashout or sell without any hesitations.
well you can’t please everybody to kept their bitcoins since money runs bitcoins too however price market always go back where it started and also it will be increased again time to time there always unexpected thing that might happens always be ready your self you might not know bitcoin fall that big and then of course you need to sell and buy again when its need.
susila_bai

Activity: 1260
Merit: 524

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 11:48:55 PM

There no need to worry when the price is falling down i always think the price fall its because the holders are selling their bitcoins mostly bitcoin increases the price with in a week and will became into normal one and becomes more i always hold it because i always expect that bitcoin will become 4x the price .
For me, I have fixed the price of Bitcoin higher than $4,000, so I never sell my Bitcoin below this price, even I need to have money for emergency cases. But I still depend on the mentality of trader on the market, I'm not a stupid trader and only keep an opinion. Sometimes, I still need to change my strategy and target.
Strategy and target would really change depending on case to case basis and same as yours i do behave on the same way too since there are unexpected things do happen specially on financial needs this is why when i do see already that im already on profits and im already in need of money for a certain thing i do cashout or sell without any hesitations.
well you can’t please everybody to kept their bitcoins since money runs bitcoins too however price market always go back where it started and also it will be increased again time to time there always unexpected thing that might happens always be ready your self you might not know bitcoin fall that big and then of course you need to sell and buy again when its need.

Their are investors who are investing for long term but their are users who are earning bitcoins like salary so they need to convert them to fiat currency to use in their life expenses and how much we use bitcoin that much circulation will happen. So it is good and price fluctuation is always their as the good and bad news comes which will always drive market to high and low. So their is not always panic time until any big bad news comes.
Asuka

Activity: 115
Merit: 10

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 12:42:28 AM

you are right, we as bitcoin players and who understand about bitcoin will not panic even though bitcoin price is not stable or decreased

Yeah, we all know  that when the bitcoin price goes down, it will again return to the price level so we don't need to panic, in fact its give us a chance to buy bitcoin while it is on low price.
UchihaRukawa

Activity: 364

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 01:09:47 AM

For me, if you haven't reached your target value, then whatever happens to the trend of bitcoin, whether it fall or rise, I'm still not gonna let go of it. I know that holding my bitcoins would definitely br the right and the smartest choice.

zeze18

Activity: 938
Merit: 256

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 01:38:02 AM

For me, if you haven't reached your target value, then whatever happens to the trend of bitcoin, whether it fall or rise, I'm still not gonna let go of it. I know that holding my bitcoins would definitely br the right and the smartest choice.

This should keep bitcoin even though the price has dropped because we believe bitcoin prices will continue to increase along with its progress every time have rises. Panic in the decision to sell bitcoin sometimes make a big loss in doing business in bitcoin and this i have experienced a few months then.
Darker45
Legendary

Activity: 2562
Merit: 1856

🙏🏼Padayon...🙏

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 02:02:38 AM

Bitcoin falling is buying time. That is much better and true. Panic time is for the newbies, for the beginners, for the emotional, for the weak hands. It will not do us any good if we are too afraid to buy during red season. Blood dripping from bitcoin is life for the investors and bitcoin supporters because we all know that bitcoin will recover.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
CircularLoGic

Activity: 308

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2017, 02:07:58 AM

Indeed, what 95% of people don't understand is that drops on price is the opportunity knowledgeable investors await. Most people start panicking and sell without thinking and researching and using their common sense. This happens in all areas of investment as it's very deep into human psychology.

Arojas

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 02:12:32 AM

Hello everybody im new to this so i will be learning how to post for these forums its intereting to know about bitcoin im still curious to know what ta hell this is all about. I htink this is exiting for me to learn about this suff and get started
mary0919

Activity: 476

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 02:23:40 AM

For me I will not sell my bitcoins but hold it until the price hits to the moon. I will not be panic if its price will go down because next to that falling is rising.
Zooplus
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 02:43:16 AM

For me I will not sell my bitcoins but hold it until the price hits to the moon. I will not be panic if its price will go down because next to that falling is rising.
We all want to reach at that level but we should know what price will make it reach to the moon.
That way we can set a target to sell because even if the value has increase significantly but if we will not sell we cannot enjoy our profit.
plaintiff77

Activity: 224

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 02:57:36 AM

We all want to reach at that level but we should know what price will make it reach to the moon.
That way we can set a target to sell because even if the value has increase significantly but if we will not sell we cannot enjoy our eprofit.

on my own point of view, yes there will always be rising and falling of rates of bitcoin but then it will not have its downfall since bitcoin now dominates economy. we shall not be afraid and we should not worry because bitcoin is strong. this will always have its big value and will never go down that much. we should not panic.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 ... 100 »
  Print  

Jump to: