Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2024, 04:56:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 [57] 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin is Falling...Is it Panic Time?  (Read 34110 times)
FlTZ

Activity: 59
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 04:53:25 AM

It's up to you. If you think you need some money and your money on btc will somehow go down and you think that the money your need will go down too, it is good to sell it so that you can save the amount of your hold btc. And we all know that it is natural for us to panic in btc if the value is going down because the thing we are talking is money.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
fiomcorka

Activity: 496
Merit: 254

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 06:26:32 AM

According to my friend preev.com, as of press time, the value of Bitcoin is standing at $2,351. Though I would say that this still considered as a feat, some are worried because it almost reached $2,800 again after the correction that happened days ago.

I have read that the decline can partly be contributed to newcomers especially neophyte traders who still have to be well-versed on the market...and can easily be ignited to do panic selling once they can fell that anything can be wrong.

Against this backdrop...are you holding on to your Bitcoin or transferring it into another digital currency?

no, this is not the time to panic, make the bitcoin price drop as the right place to buy bitcoin again, this is a golden opportunity.
Whatever China Ltd is an ancient history now. When it banned Bitcoin exchanges and ICOs there was a downfall in the prices of all crypto currencies. I do not know the exact reason behind its behavior but it was need of time for China. It was trying to save investors from being scammed.

However Bitcoin recovered very soon after that incident and its value skyrocketed which proved that this is an Unstoppable coin.

Zooplus
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 09:38:42 AM

It's up to you. If you think you need some money and your money on btc will somehow go down and you think that the money your need will go down too, it is good to sell it so that you can save the amount of your hold btc. And we all know that it is natural for us to panic in btc if the value is going down because the thing we are talking is money.
The decision will always be on us, we can sell to make profit and we can sell to minimize the loses.
If we are a day traders, we are needed to do this kind of actions, otherwise we will be trap and we might wait until the price will rise again before we can sell.
kuncimobil

Activity: 350
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 10:56:45 AM

when bitcoin falls will be a lot of panic and sell it but in fact it is wrong because only losses will be in, it is better to be patient and wait for the price to go back
skillink

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 10:12:06 PM

True, if we need money is not wrong to take part in the wallet, because the real purpose of investment is to meet needs including sudden needs.
p3ppymon

Activity: 700
Merit: 254

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 10:20:04 PM

Bitcoin past the $10k milestone today. Nothing can ever stop Bitcoin.

I am pretty sure you haven’t missed the huge pull back at 8500$. Nevertheless, I am pretty sure you have missed the opportunity to buy some more and profit from it. Nevermind, that was not the only train. More will pass by and watch out.
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 12:53:08 PM

Bitcoin past the $10k milestone today. Nothing can ever stop Bitcoin.

I am pretty sure you haven’t missed the huge pull back at 8500$. Nevertheless, I am pretty sure you have missed the opportunity to buy some more and profit from it. Nevermind, that was not the only train. More will pass by and watch out.

If you're panicking with btc dumps and corrections, then you're probably new to bitcoin. Many people even welcome such corrections like as today so they can maximize the opportunity to buy more btcs.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
randal9

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 01:33:13 PM

there should be no place for panic and emotions in this business...just a cold calculation is needed, then you can feel confident and do the work on the mistakes, if it is necessary

xvids

Activity: 1176
Merit: 301

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 01:46:15 PM

According to my friend preev.com, as of press time, the value of Bitcoin is standing at $2,351. Though I would say that this still considered as a feat, some are worried because it almost reached $2,800 again after the correction that happened days ago.

I have read that the decline can partly be contributed to newcomers especially neophyte traders who still have to be well-versed on the market...and can easily be ignited to do panic selling once they can fell that anything can be wrong.

Against this backdrop...are you holding on to your Bitcoin or transferring it into another digital currency?

I wonder why a lot of people panic when bitcoin price drops, it is normal because bitcoin price is volatile and it all depends on market demand. Bitcoin price dropped a lot in the recent year and yet it recovered fast and even exceeded it's past value. It is best to buy bitcoin when it's price is dropping.

GrayFullbuster

Activity: 658
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 01:49:06 PM

We all believe that the bitcoin is full of potential so; what is the reason why we will panic? there is no reason for us to panic if the price of the bitcoin goes down because I am sure that the bitcoin can surpass all of the challenges.

crustez00

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 02:52:56 PM

Its just natural phenomenon that will occurred in this digital currencies thing. When you're hesitating about this bitcoin prices back then when you create this topic, look at bitcoin prices right now. what i get from this kind of phenomenon is bitcoin trend is still goes up. when that happen, just stay HODL or you can get some bitcoin too, to increase your profit in this coin investment. #CMIIW

Singwala

Activity: 462
Merit: 260

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 03:09:18 PM

The fall is just natural. Because people sell their hold bitcoins. So the price drops. But it will increase again so you should not be worried. You can even earn here because you can buy cheap bitcoins. And you can sell it when price rises. Here's what you need to do in these situations to be smart because that's the only key to success in bitcoins.

▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████ ██ ████████▄▀█▄
█ ███████▄▄ ▌ ▄▄▄ ▀██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ████ ██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ▄▄▄▄ ▀█████ █
█ █████████ ▌ █████ █████ █
█ █████▄▀▀  ▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▄█████ █
▀█▄▀███████ ██ ████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
JINBI

merges gold’s investment
holding value
with
blockchain technology
[
T H E   G O L D E N   I C O
────────     WHITEPAPER     ────────
]
▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████ ██ ████████▄▀█▄
█ ███████▄▄ ▌ ▄▄▄ ▀██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ████ ██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ▄▄▄▄ ▀█████ █
█ █████████ ▌ █████ █████ █
█ █████▄▀▀  ▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▄█████ █
▀█▄▀███████ ██ ████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
Xenoph0bia

Activity: 966
Merit: 501

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 07:08:01 PM

We all believe that the bitcoin is full of potential so; what is the reason why we will panic? there is no reason for us to panic if the price of the bitcoin goes down because I am sure that the bitcoin can surpass all of the challenges.
Definitely not.Bitcoin's value is volatile.It rises and falls day to day.Today it is very high.Another minute it can fall too.We cannot predict what will happen in the future.We can just hope that it remains stable or it may increase.We just need to have patience and faith in bitcoin to earn money.Investing in bitcoin is a profitable deed as the profit margin is very high.When bitcoin falls,it recovers in a very small period of time and rises much higher than before.If you have bitcoins,you can hold them too for future.If you observe that price is falling very much,you can sell them too to avoid loss.
Pasaway2701

Activity: 479
Merit: 105

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 07:44:21 PM

Right. There is no way to panic because even bitcoin price dumps, it is easily recover and pumps more, you just have to wait. Being panic can loss your profit in the first place where you make it regret when the price increases that can give huge profit. Every dumps is a challenge to every investors and it is part of digital currencies because of its volatility.

Dear GOD/GODS and/or MEMBERS OF SUPER-INTELLIGENT ALIEN CIVILIZATIONS: Please let CHAUL JHIN KIM win the NEW ZEALAND POWERBALL JACKPOT. He will use the money to set up his own RESEARCH LAB and find the CURES for CANCER and AGING! He will release the CURES into the PUBLIC DOMAIN! (a la Jonas Salk) EVERYONE regardless of wealth will no longer need to SUFFER! CHILDHOOD CANCER will also be HISTORY! Thank you! - A Faithful Believer. P.S. If anyone is reading this then please pray with me!
robotroad

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 08:47:07 PM

It's already expected that anyone would feel the pressure and panic, but this is the industry's concept. It continues to deflate and inflate, so calm down and simply analyze through the industry's flow.
Galahad111

Activity: 340
Merit: 122

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 09:29:35 PM

there should be no place for panic and emotions in this business...just a cold calculation is needed, then you can feel confident and do the work on the mistakes, if it is necessary

We dont have to be panic when bitcoin prices down, because experience taught us that bitcoin prices will be rise up as soon as possible, and if bitcoin prices down i will transferring my bitcoin to altcoin, because at that time altcoin prices is down too, there's a good time tobuy it and sell it when the prices is rises
elloco4ever

Activity: 623
Merit: 262

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 09:43:42 PM

Well that's true and these panic sellers cause bitcoin to dip further to less demand and more supply and make the situation worse so we need to make sure we don't end up being one of those panic sellers and just hold on to bitcoin like we did in the past .

Am I spamming? Report me!
Daektum

Activity: 48
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 09:46:35 PM

As a Bitcoin trader who has known Bitcoin for so long, we certainly understand very well that the rise and fall of the Bitcoin price movement because of the fundamental factors of media coverage in the media is not surprising. Usually, in the event of a price reduction, conditions will not last long or are temporary.as time goes by, when good news comes about Bitcoin, prices will usually tend to rise again. Plus, Bitcoin is a virtual currency that is traded globally, not just in China alone.this may make the price of Bitcoin in China fall and cause a domino effect to other exchanges, but we need to remember that the status of demand for Bitcoin from the world community remains high. Therefore, we should not quickly panic.the odds we can take from Bitcoin's declining price to make a profit are, by buying Bitcoin at a low price for resale when prices soar.
Flowzer

Activity: 490
Merit: 107

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 10:15:12 PM

I think you do not need to panic if the price of bircoin goes down. it's only temporary I'm sure the bitcoin price will rise again. if you look at the history of bitcoin that increases very fast from year to year. it will make you will not panic if investing bitcoin. prices go up or down it is an opportunity for you to earn profits. with an easy way of buying at a cheap price and selling it when the bitcoin price is expensive

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                                       R A N G E R S                                       |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram   |                                        ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                                        |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
bubble pop

Activity: 265
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 10:26:22 PM

Why do we need to panic? There is no good thing panic van results in. Just be optimistic and think that those falling part that are happening is just an opportunity to buy bitcoins in much cheaper price that it was. Because after a week the bitcoins price will rise again or maybe set again another record high in the market. We can never know what will happen but if we think positive as always we will not pabic and will not cut off our lose in this business. The key is for us to be patiently hold our coins and have a lot of trust that they will come back again with another record.breaking value before the year ends.
Pages: « 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 [57] 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »
  Print  

Jump to: