Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 08:55:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 ... 100 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin is Falling...Is it Panic Time?  (Read 34110 times)
Biggapp

Activity: 574
Merit: 256

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 04:24:10 PM

I don't think we need to panic, becarit is already happen, every time bitcoin price will down and sometimes it's rise again, so all we have to do is to wait again until the price will rise again.
You are right, the price of the bitcoin is low than before but it is not making the bitcoin go down because now more and more people are trusting bitcoin and they are ready to invest in bitcoin. Bitcoin has the potential to enlarge your money and it is the time to keep patience and hold your bitcoin infect if you have money you should buy more bitcoin so that you will get profit in the future.
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ButtCrack

Activity: 432
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 05:21:13 PM

It seems that the panic period is over as bitcoin price is Wright now taken an upward trend. So many people might have lost as a result of the panic, but never the less those who will be able to hold will make profit at the end.

The only people that will lose here is the people that panic then sell immediately their coins without having a second thought of holding it. If only they are brave and not afraid of losing they will not lose. I am not selling my coins if it experience a down trend i just keep holding it and wait for the prize to comeback.
The panic will always be there when the dump happens, I personally just pause when the dump happens and just pay attention to what is going on, with a lot of thinking like that I managed to hold my bitcoin not to be sold.
Actually avoid the panic time very easy, we just need to forget the price of coins we are trading and find some places for relax, it does not make you waste your time. Even, it can helps you keep safe your money Roll Eyes

▄█
            ██  ██
           ██  ████
          ██  ██  ██
         ██  ██    ██
        ██  ██  ██  ██
       ██  ██    ██  ██
      ██  ██  ██  ██  ██
     ██  ██  ████  ██  ██
    ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██
   ██  ██  ██    ██  ██  ██
  ██  ██  ██████████  ██  ██
 ██                    ██  ██
█████████████████████▄  ██  █
                         ██
▀███████████████████████████

█████ █   █ █████      ███          █████████████▄▄    ████            ████     ▄▄██████████      ▄▄██████████
  █   █   █ █         █████         ████████████████    ████          ████     █████████████     █████████████
  █   █████ █████    ███████        ███         ▀███     ████        ████     ███▀              ███▀
  █   █   █ █        ███ ███        ███          ███      ████      ████      ███               ███
  █   █   █ █████   ███   ███       ███          ███       ████    ████       ███               ███
                    ███   ███       ███         ▄███        ████  ████        ███▄              ███▄
                   ███     ███      ██████████████▀          ████████          ██████████▄▄      ██████████▄▄
                   ███     ███      ██████████████▄           ██████            ▀▀██████████      ▀▀██████████
                  ███       ███     ███         ▀███           ████                      ▀███              ▀███
                  █████████████     ███          ███           ████                       ███               ███
                 ███████████████    ███          ███           ████                       ███               ███
                 ███         ███    ███         ▄███           ████                      ▄███              ▄███
                ███           ███   ████████████████           ████           ██████████████    ██████████████
                ███           ███   █████████████▀▀            ████           ███████████▀▀     ███████████▀▀

█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█▄▄
▀▀█
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █

█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█▄▄
▀▀█
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
TOKEN-SALE : Apr 16 2018
     DAICO :       May 16 2018

ANN Thread  ■  Whitepaper
■  Twitter
■  Telegram
■  Facebook
SmokeMcPay

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

Movement App Dev.Team

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2017, 06:14:01 PM

Is just normal the price goes up and down constantly it flows and fluctuate never panic make the correct move when selling/buying or holding. Is it better to make profit while BTC price goes up and down like its happening right now.

bitbob82

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 06:52:32 PM

Not at all.People are bothering about recent volatilization in bitcoin market but in fact,this is the real time to buy more than usual.
Increase and Decrease are main aspects of bitcoin and traders want it happen frequently so that they can store much more during market cap and then assess right time to take huge profits.
yes i also agree with you that it is the best time to buy bitcoin and not sell it, i think if a person do not have bitcoin then he should try to buy in current position and if a person already  have it then he should try to hold their bitcoin because it is very much expected that the price of bitcoin will continue increasing for a long time.
Granxis

Activity: 1400
Merit: 536

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 01:39:38 AM

The panic situation was over, I think that in the coming days it will come to the level of 4000 dollars and will travel for long time in this level, the endless effect of China is over.

.Duelbits.
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
TRY OUR
  NEW  UNIQUE
GAMES!
..DICE...
███████████████████████████████
███▀▀                     ▀▀███
███    ▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄    ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███   ▀████▀       ▀████▀   ███
███                         ███
███   ▄████▄       ▄████▄   ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███    ▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀    ███
███▄▄                     ▄▄███
.MINES.
████████████████████████▄▀▄████
██████████████▀▄▄▄▀█████▄▀▄████
████████████▀ █████▄▀████ █████
██████████      █████▄▀▀▄██████
███████▀          ▀████████████
█████▀              ▀██████████
█████                ██████████
████▌                ▐█████████
█████                ██████████
██████▄            ▄███████████
████████▄▄      ▄▄█████████████
.PLINKO.
█████████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀█████████
██████▀  ▄▄███ ███      ▀██████
█████  ▄▀▀                █████
████  ▀                    ████
████                       ████
█████                     █████
██████▄                 ▄██████
█████████▄▄▄       ▄▄▄█████████
10,000x
MULTIPLIER
NEARLY UP TO
.50%. REWARDS
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
Lubang Bawah

Activity: 1358
Merit: 253

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 03:01:18 AM

I'm happy with some people panicking so they sell bitcoins and drop prices so it's a good opportunity to buy bitcoins at a low price. please sell bitcoin, then I will buy if I think cheap.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
[
[
[
]
]
]
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
Jake052478

Activity: 224

I will do wonder for YOU!!!

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 03:13:56 AM

Bitcoins like security stock fluctuate from time to time... Business alike, not everyday is heaven... There will be lows.... but in due time... it will rise again.  The lows maybe caused by some outside influences or some big players who want to invest.   See JP Morgan Chase, after declaring Bitcoins as fraud and eventually a low on the price of bitcoins, they grab the opportunity to buy some.  Now, they might be a big player in bitcoins nows... That is what business is... deal with it...
Nyenyepogi

Activity: 378

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 03:22:52 AM

I'm happy with some people panicking so they sell bitcoins and drop prices so it's a good opportunity to buy bitcoins at a low price. please sell bitcoin, then I will buy if I think cheap.
According to my friend preev.com, as of press time, the value of Bitcoin is standing at $2,351. Though I would say that this still considered as a feat, some are worried because it almost reached $2,800 again after the correction that happened days ago.

I have read that the decline can partly be contributed to newcomers especially neophyte traders who still have to be well-versed on the market...and can easily be ignited to do panic selling once they can fell that anything can be wrong.

Against this backdrop...are you holding on to your Bitcoin or transferring it into another digital currency?
Is just normal the price goes up and down constantly it flows and fluctuate never panic make the correct move when selling/buying or holding. Is it better to make profit while BTC price goes up and down like its happening right now.
I agree to you . bitcoin decreasing os a part of volatalitiy or flactuation . so make wisely and make correct move because one wrong move will go to regret so we dont need to panic bevuase bitcoin is going increase again.
pugman
Legendary

Activity: 2383
Merit: 1551

dogs are cute.

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2017, 03:23:33 AM

According to my friend preev.com, as of press time, the value of Bitcoin is standing at $2,351. Though I would say that this still considered as a feat, some are worried because it almost reached $2,800 again after the correction that happened days ago.

I have read that the decline can partly be contributed to newcomers especially neophyte traders who still have to be well-versed on the market...and can easily be ignited to do panic selling once they can fell that anything can be wrong.

Against this backdrop...are you holding on to your Bitcoin or transferring it into another digital currency?
Mate, bitcoin doesn't work like that, the more you panic and sell, the more the price drops, and when the price drops investors buy as much as they can. Most of them who panic and sell, sell in small amounts and then the investors buy in big amounts, and as it always has, investors get more profit. Panic selling will be one of the worst decision that a person would ever make, even though after knowing about bitcoin.

smile1218

Activity: 406

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 03:29:44 AM

If Bitcoin is falling just keep calm and don't Panic. Panic cannot do good to us because as often as you panic that will result to depress, stress and losses. So better hold on to your coins and wait till it recover. I am very positive that we will be able to gain more as we expected.

ajmapalo22

Activity: 266
Merit: 122

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 03:32:16 AM

I converted half of my bitcoin awhile ago when the price pump a little because I'm afraid it would not go up more than $4000 I don't want to lose so much that's why I decided to convert them early out this day. But I'm still hoping that the value of bitcoin will soon recover and pump again like what happen a month ago. I'm quite in panic mode but still hoping for a good outcome
TomUyamot

Activity: 504
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 03:35:03 AM

No! Bitcoin is doing some movements in the past 8 years at least and you have not even learned something. Bitcoin is falling, is it the end? Bitcoin is falling, should we sell? Bitcoin is falling, is it panic time? Same old questions all over and over again. And yet before we know it, bitcoin is already beyond the moon.  Grin Buy BTC, hold them, and relax and drink ice cold beer and that's it! Let bitcoin take care of itself.
poetra2501

Activity: 896
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 04:24:01 AM

After this dump it will surely pump, but only thing it needs is time to rise as it have a lot of potential to grow more. It's better to keep calm as prices will definitely hike soon.
it has been seen that now there has been an increase. normally the bitcoin price always has this characteristic.
after the dump then the pump will occur. but panic will be very difficult to avoid, because the panic itself comes normally.
Yeah you're right, especially if we buy at high prices with large funds, certainly we'll be panic to face
price reductions. But we also have to be sure that price bitcoin is always increase back after falling.
Pleione527

Activity: 266
Merit: 111

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 04:29:06 AM

I guess bitcoin will start to pump again anytime soon. So sad that I panic and sell my bitcoin because I badly need it but now bitcoin is rising. This is what bitcoin is all about  the fluctuations is part of the game and we must adopt this kind of nature and trust bitcoin.
Syella.A

Activity: 247

Change Your Worlds Build a New Era!

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 04:43:11 AM

I think even though the bitcoin price is declining, we do not need to panic. should we continue to collect bitcoin or we can trade using other coins

Orionix        |│        The Future of Gaming Comission Free Games And Items Exchange
[   YOUTUBE   ]      [ AIRDROP ]      [    DISCORD    ]
WHITEPAPER                       TWITTER                       TELEGRAM                       ANN THREAD
doujuan612

Activity: 57
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 04:54:29 AM

No, I think it's a good time to buy, especially it's falling..........
Finestream

Activity: 3024
Merit: 604

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 06:25:30 AM

I think even though the bitcoin price is declining, we do not need to panic. should we continue to collect bitcoin or we can trade using other coins
The idea is to buy more when we are in the situation that bitcoin price is falling, if you believe you will always be optimistic about the price of bitcoin and that would mean anything that is considered dump is a very cheap price. I do buy when there is a panic as it just happen recently and actually if I am going to sell my price now with the current rate, I'll take a profit already.

Price went less than $3,000 and now we are going back to the $4,000 direction.

AVAMONEY

Activity: 406

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 06:34:01 AM

trading market always showing that condition. in time it will up trends which many people buying bitcoin, but in some times negative trend comes with panic sell.
but for some experiences people, it been can predictable as market playing.
djuvantebit

Activity: 83
Merit: 10

Be a part of the revolution

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2017, 08:15:56 AM

The panic is due to China's FUD and that is what it is. The market must follow trading model, so expect FUDs and FOMOs

Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 08:17:12 AM

trading market always showing that condition. in time it will up trends which many people buying bitcoin, but in some times negative trend comes with panic sell.
but for some experiences people, it been can predictable as market playing.
Up trend and down trend for bitcoin is very normal and when you see a downtrend for bitcoin then do not panic and just be happy because it is time for you to get bitcoins for a cheap price and hold them for long term price. If you are a trader then you will be always happy whatever the price of bitcoin because that is how you make profits.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 ... 100 »
  Print  

Jump to: