Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 02:45:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Should we perform a swap to update our ERC20 contract (before switching to EOS in summer)?
Yes
No
Not sure

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Goodomy [GOOD] - Launching May 24, 2018 // From the creator of the first ICO  (Read 23063 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (1 post by 1+ user deleted.)
FreshB

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

The Movement DAO

View Profile WWW
September 10, 2017, 03:25:04 PM

Coinmarketcap.com now shows Goodomy with the right logo!

Yeah, and I'll message the guy from CoinExchange regarding the updates if they don't answer the support ticket soon.

GOOD progress Kosmost, Slow and steady will win this race for us.

Cheers!

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
   Anonymity Guaranteed
   Anonymous and Untraceable
   Guard Your Privacy
      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
EdgarJohn

Activity: 326
Merit: 256

View Profile WWW
September 21, 2017, 02:43:46 PM

Hi kosmost,

Will you update the logo on https://twitter.com/GoodKarmaCoin as well or are you going to use a new twitter because of the namechange? Unfortunately goodomy is already taken.

kosmost (OP)

Activity: 1022
Merit: 501

Creator of the ICO

View Profile WWW
September 22, 2017, 03:16:56 PM

Hi kosmost,

Will you update the logo on https://twitter.com/GoodKarmaCoin as well or are you going to use a new twitter because of the namechange? Unfortunately goodomy is already taken.

Thanks for the question. It's on the to-do list, as Twitter isn't being used at this time. Once we get closer to launch then we'll focus more on building the presence on social media.

Workchain – Powering the Decentralized Economy
vanwinkle6y

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 03:55:08 PM

Services Launch: Nov. 2017. Can you be more detailed? please let me know
Your twitter does not work, what's the problem?
kosmost (OP)

Creator of the ICO

View Profile WWW
October 04, 2017, 07:53:29 AM

Services Launch: Nov. 2017. Can you be more detailed? please let me know
Your twitter does not work, what's the problem?

More details will be provided as it progresses. There are no additional details that need to be released now other than what has already been provided.

Right now I am not updating Twitter. If someone would like to help manage the social media please let me know and we can talk about it.

kosmost (OP)

Creator of the ICO

View Profile WWW
October 15, 2017, 03:40:25 AM

Greetings, all!

In the next couple of weeks I will unveil a project management system on the Goodomy website. This is so that everyone who are now or will be working on the product can be better-organized. There will also be a knowledgebase and ticketing system for the crypto world and general public, but this will come later.

There will be another neat feature for the project management system, which I think will be a first in crypto. (And also help us move along more quickly.)

To clarify, as we move forward:

Our cryptocurrency name: Goodomy

Our product name: Shopomy

The currency (GOOD) will power the consumer-facing product/service, Shopomy.

More will be revealed in the coming weeks. We are still on schedule, though I will be looking for an additional dev and also someone to manage both the project management system and social efforts/community outreach.

I'll also find someone to do the Shopomy website to make it exciting for the general public. If we get good feedback from it, I'll ask them to re-design the Goodomy site, also.

Stay tuned! Awesome things are in store, and it will be a wonderful 2018 for GOOD!

kosmost (OP)

Creator of the ICO

View Profile WWW
October 15, 2017, 03:44:18 AM

By the way... thanks for your patience!

Things should be moving much faster as November and December roll along. Updates will be more frequent as we have a system in place and I find someone to manage community and social.

Kali_Kush

Activity: 46
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 01:12:32 AM

Thanks, Dev, Really awesome update. Just bought half of million Goodomy coins.
kosmost (OP)

Creator of the ICO

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2017, 04:01:51 AM

Thanks, Dev, Really awesome update. Just bought half of million Goodomy coins.

Awesome.. Thanks a bunch!

Tara11

Activity: 728
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 08:45:00 AM
Last edit: October 23, 2017, 08:58:12 AM by Tara11

Things should be moving much faster as November and December roll along. Updates will be more frequent as we have a system in place and I find someone to manage community and social.

I went to etherdelta to check my good karmas. Then there's nothing showed up. I panicked, then I remembered about the eth address and private keys. I imported the eth private keys and my karmas showed up. Does it mean I can store my goodomys on ethereum network forever or I need to withdraw them to other address before next development?

kosmost (OP)

Creator of the ICO

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2017, 04:05:35 PM

I went to etherdelta to check my good karmas. Then there's nothing showed up. I panicked, then I remembered about the eth address and private keys. I imported the eth private keys and my karmas showed up. Does it mean I can store my goodomys on ethereum network forever or I need to withdraw them to other address before next development?

Hi.

If the tokens are in your possession (not Ether Delta) they should be fine for long-term storage. You can't really 'withdraw' tokens, though, only transfer them to another address.

Hope this answers your question Smiley

Tara11

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 05:12:21 PM

Hi.

If the tokens are in your possession (not Ether Delta) they should be fine for long-term storage. You can't really 'withdraw' tokens, though, only transfer them to another address.

Hi, how do I know it's in my possession? But the address is created by etherdelta. I have address and private key. Looks like they are still on etherdelta.
Iruwen

Activity: 347
Merit: 100

CMC Community

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2017, 08:08:53 PM

If it's in the "Wallet" column in the top left it's in your personal wallet, if it's in the "EtherDelta" column it's still locked in the ED contract and you have to withdraw to your wallet.
kosmost (OP)

Creator of the ICO

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2017, 12:45:48 PM

Hi.

Hi, how do I know it's in my possession? But the address is created by etherdelta. I have address and private key. Looks like they are still on etherdelta.

My apologies for the delayed response. I know their platform can be quite confusing. EtherDelta doesn't hold any coins but creates a wallet on your behalf and provides you with sole access to the keys (supposedly).

Do you have Parity installed? See http://goodomy.com/how-to-put-good-in-your-wallet/

Tara11

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 05:21:17 PM

If it's in the "Wallet" column in the top left it's in your personal wallet, if it's in the "EtherDelta" column it's still locked in the ED contract and you have to withdraw to your wallet.

Thanks man now I see.  Smiley
Tara11

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 05:24:43 PM

Hi.

My apologies for the delayed response. I know their platform can be quite confusing. EtherDelta doesn't hold any coins but creates a wallet on your behalf and provides you with sole access to the keys (supposedly).

Do you have Parity installed? See http://goodomy.com/how-to-put-good-in-your-wallet/

Thanks Kosmost. I will try this method.  Smiley
FreshB

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

The Movement DAO

View Profile WWW
October 29, 2017, 10:08:56 AM

Hi Kosmost !

been a while buddy. Expecting the frequent roll outof updates this coming month. One thing I am excited about is we are already on a nice exchange, With good news and development volume and price will definitly soar.

Alot of erc20 airdrops have been flying around, I dont know if this might be considered, atleast for awareness when the mvp is ready.

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
   Anonymity Guaranteed
   Anonymous and Untraceable
   Guard Your Privacy
      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
kosmost (OP)

Creator of the ICO

View Profile WWW
October 29, 2017, 02:43:58 PM

Hi Kosmost !

been a while buddy. Expecting the frequent roll outof updates this coming month. One thing I am excited about is we are already on a nice exchange, With good news and development volume and price will definitly soar.

Alot of erc20 airdrops have been flying around, I dont know if this might be considered, atleast for awareness when the mvp is ready.

There will be a different kind of 'airdrop'.. but to the general public, not the world of crypto. Getting the token into everyday hands is what can make GOOD increase substantially in value and worth.

kosmost (OP)

Creator of the ICO

View Profile WWW
November 01, 2017, 05:40:51 AM
Last edit: November 02, 2017, 08:09:50 AM by kosmost

Greetings, all.

Over the next few weeks and into 2018 and beyond we will be seeing the growth of the Goodomy ecosystem via the token (GOOD) and the services (Shopomy).

Some may wonder why we there are two names. Allow me to explain a bit.

There will only be one cryptocurrency, Goodomy. Goodomy will serve as a platform for other services to operate on, starting with Shopomy. There may be other services beyond this, but Shopomy is more than enough to start with.

:GOOD = Ethereum token and platform for the Good economy (the 'goodomy'). Or, you can think of it like an operating system.

:Shopomy = consumer side of the equation. Or, you can think of it like an application that runs on the operating system. From the name itself, people can know immediately what it's about.

What is Shopomy about? Good question...

Shopomy is a way for consumers to buy stuff. Although on these pages and in the OP I've positioned Shopomy as a kind of consumer rewards program, it's probably not what you'd expect. In fact, I'm keeping certain core features secret until those features are released to the public.

Here's how we'll get things done around here.

• The majority of the work is being delegated to outside developers. Very few tasks will be here posted for volunteers.
  • There will be no bounties. (The first Bitcoin transaction was to buy a pizza for 10,000 BTC. End of story.)
  • I will cover some of the development and business costs, but I will also be asking the community to help cover them also via Community Distributed Invoices. These invoices will be issued publicly. Feel free to help out where you can. Partial payment (or full) is appreciated! Minimum of $1 via PayPal. Once invoices are paid they will be converted into tasks.
  • For now, I will do my best to keep invoices to things that have a tangible result. I wouldn't feel right issuing an invoice for $5,000 for "development work" unless there was already something to show for it. For most of those things I will issue invoices after the work has been performed and there is something that can be seen and used.
  • Although the Goodomy account on Ethereum holds tokens that can pay for expenses indirectly, this facility will not be used until GOOD substantially increases in value. Otherwise, most of the tokens will just be wasted. Again, I don't want to buy a $60 $70 million pizza with GOOD. I'm sure that guy wishes he had kept his Bitcoins!

As I mentioned before, Goodomy will be run like a business. Most cryptos are run like democracies where everyone has equal say. That doesn't work, unfortunately. Thinking of coins like a business helped me to come up with the idea for the first ICO. If you want to make money, think business. Democracies trying to increase economic value doesn't actually work to get things done in a meaningful way. That being said, most plans will be non-public. Like Microsoft or Google, the public can buy shares in those companies but they aren't privvy to what's going on behind closed doors, nor should they expect to know. Goodomy will maintain a competitive advantage this way. If you would prefer a more democratic way of doing things Goodomy isn't for you. There are tons of other tokens out there who are more than willing to give away their secrets and their code to everyone.

All input is considered and suggestions are appreciated. That being said, please do not expect Goodomy to follow other coins or tokens with whiz-bang features or whatever. Although we will innovate and make strides to lead in the industry we will also do what is proven to work in business as a whole.

One more important thing to note... Our focus will be consumers, not crypto. Our market will be regular consumers and SMEs so that's where our focus will be. We will not waste time trying to please the crypto community. We will devote most of our time to giving consumers what they need and want, which will please the crypto community automatically as the value of GOOD increases. That's where the crypto goldmine actually is, but few cryptos really understand.

Thanks for joining the ride!

kosmost (OP)

Creator of the ICO

View Profile WWW
November 01, 2017, 06:54:02 AM
Last edit: November 01, 2017, 07:08:58 AM by kosmost

I've created the first distributed invoice in the new system that Goodomy will use for tasks and time tracking for developers. When there is a new invoice the status of all recent invoices will be noted as follows:

Essential

1)
2)
3)

Non-essential

1) For "Shopomy" logo design contest at 99designs [help with $1.00-$299] *NEW*

1)
2)
3)
----
Feel free to help out with anything from $1.00 to the full invoice amount. Anything would be appreciated!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: