Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 01:21:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Should we perform a swap to update our ERC20 contract (before switching to EOS in summer)?
Yes
No
Not sure

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Goodomy [GOOD] - Launching May 24, 2018 // From the creator of the first ICO  (Read 23062 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (1 post by 1+ user deleted.)
kosmost (OP)

Activity: 1022
Merit: 501

Creator of the ICO

View Profile WWW
January 16, 2018, 06:44:23 PM

Thank you to whomever paid $10 on our Community Distributed Invoice for a new logo. https://goodomy.avaza.com/invoice/webview/103091?key=ductoicohiarspgofcns

Your help is greatly appreciated!

(And we should have an official logo soon. Potential designs will be updated here.)

Workchain – Powering the Decentralized Economy
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
kosmost (OP)

Creator of the ICO

View Profile WWW
January 16, 2018, 06:51:48 PM

A shout-out to Chamath for having a can-do attitude and being the first member of the GOOD team!

He's already provided us a framework for our social media and marketing campaign.

Join us! The journey of a trillion dollars starts right under your feet Smiley

MrUnconventional

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 10:38:06 PM

Thank you to whomever paid $10 on our Community Distributed Invoice for a new logo. https://goodomy.avaza.com/invoice/webview/103091?key=ductoicohiarspgofcns

(And we should have an official logo soon. Potential designs will be updated here.)

You're welcome... figured I'd try and get the ball rolling.

Avaza looks pretty slick. Have you been using it long and do you have any complaints?
Seems like it's streamlined. I'm annoyed at all the bloated SaaS's out there trying to justify premium costs with useless features. /end rant  Grin
kosmost (OP)

Creator of the ICO

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2018, 01:51:36 AM

You're welcome... figured I'd try and get the ball rolling.

Avaza looks pretty slick. Have you been using it long and do you have any complaints?
Seems like it's streamlined. I'm annoyed at all the bloated SaaS's out there trying to justify premium costs with useless features. /end rant  Grin

Thanks again. I've played around with it a bit but it's more as a time tracking tool. It has some task features but not an activity feed or other features a team might need.

For what it is, though, it's pretty good.

r1s2g3

Activity: 742
Merit: 395

I am alive but in hibernation.

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 04:54:05 AM

Look good to see some real development around this coin. I hope you are still releasing five hundred K coins  in every 2 days.
best of luck for this project. I will  always like to contribute in this project.

I am alive
kosmost (OP)

Creator of the ICO

View Profile WWW
January 18, 2018, 06:00:51 AM

Look good to see some real development around this coin. I hope you are still releasing five hundred K coins  in every 2 days.
best of luck for this project. I will  always like to contribute in this project.

Thanks. Yes, every three days about.

I will  always like to contribute in this project.

Why not join the team and help out?

Scheroxx

Activity: 98

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 07:50:42 AM

Why is the real name of this Good-Karma? Is it not better to take the name goodomy. Its a bit confused that the name from the coin has different names between exchanges/coinmarketcap and etherscan.
kosmost (OP)

Creator of the ICO

View Profile WWW
January 18, 2018, 04:04:58 PM
Last edit: January 18, 2018, 04:17:29 PM by kosmost

Why is the real name of this Good-Karma? Is it not better to take the name goodomy. Its a bit confused that the name from the coin has different names between exchanges/coinmarketcap and etherscan.

Hi. The name of the contract (which cannot be changed) is Good Karma, our old name.

Once we create a new contract (or change to the EOS platform) we would need to perform a swap of tokens.

I agree that it is confusing, but actually you're the first that's asked about it. Howver, the updated contract (and swap) is in our plans.

kosmost (OP)

Creator of the ICO

View Profile WWW
January 19, 2018, 04:13:21 PM

The new Goodomy website is scheduled to be ready by February 1.

The design and elements are more like Dash and some of the best and biggest cryptos. I think it will open us up to a much wider community.

Also, a new Goodomy logo. For the logo, I was thinking clean and green and good as an icon for CMC and exchanges. Probably something like

https://i.imgur.com/4AxUzYA.gif

but it's important to test with our target market to see how it might appeal to them.

Alternatively I was thinking to do a 99designs contest (as we did for the old Karmacoin logo and Monero had done, as well as some other cryptos) but simple and bold might end up being the best choice anyway, for an icon at least.

kosmost (OP)

Creator of the ICO

View Profile WWW
January 20, 2018, 02:49:32 PM

Please not that CoinExchange has been experiencing some DNS issues as per their Twitter: https://twitter.com/CoinExchangeio

Supposedly on the 16th someone sent out spam emails with their name, which was picked up by SpamHaus. (This shouldn't trigger it, so maybe they don't have complete info.)

Hopefully it will be back online soon.

Meanwhile, to get good see our IDEX market https://idex.market/eth/good

r1s2g3

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 07:13:56 PM

update from coin exchange from there twitter account.

Nothing has changed other than the URL.
We will be using this until the DNS issues are resolved.

http://coinexchange2.com

Thank you for your patience and support! 👨‍💻

I am alive
kosmost (OP)

Creator of the ICO

View Profile WWW
January 21, 2018, 12:47:48 AM

update from coin exchange from there twitter account.

Nothing has changed other than the URL.
We will be using this until the DNS issues are resolved.

http://coinexchange2.com

Thank you for your patience and support! 👨‍💻

Thanks!

Direct links

GOOD/BTC @ https://www.coinexchange2.com/market/GOOD/BTC
GOOD/ETH @ https://www.coinexchange2.com/market/GOOD/ETH
GOOD/DOGE @ https://www.coinexchange2.com/market/GOOD/DOGE

kosmost (OP)

Creator of the ICO

View Profile WWW
January 21, 2018, 11:53:17 AM

CoinExchange markets are back online!

GOOD/BTC @ https://www.coinexchange.io/market/GOOD/BTC
GOOD/ETH @ https://www.coinexchange.io/market/GOOD/ETH
GOOD/DOGE @ https://www.coinexchange.io/market/GOOD/DOGE

kosmost (OP)

Creator of the ICO

View Profile WWW
January 24, 2018, 01:00:16 PM

Please note that, per the below-quoted message, all unproductive team members will be removed from the team in order to make room for new, productive team members.

(Nothing personal. Just business. Thanks for your understanding.)

Join the GOOD Team!

As we have been discussing on our Telegram, I have been considering two pathways from this point for our growth and future:

Option #1: work on putting a solid team together + with a focus on social media and marketing + with a goal of getting onto a bigger exchange + later release of Shopomy app (April/May, due to revised schedule)

Option #2: continue as we are + with a Q1 release + with bigger exchange(s) coming a bit later + new Goodomy website coming after release

After considering these two options I have decided that a 3rd, hybrid option is best. We will

• Form a team, starting now
  • As we get the team organized, revamp the Goodomy website
  • Focus the team on social media and marketing in 4-5 languages
  • Set tasks and goals regarding new and bigger exchanges
  • Prepare for the production release of the Shopomy app

App development will continue as normal, but on a later schedule due to the above, making sure we have a solid team with systems in place, helping with tasks as needed, etc. Depending on how efficiently the team gets together and works on tasks, the app release would be an additional 2-8 weeks.

The benefit of an increased social media and marketing effort is that more people will be exposed to the project and value of the Goodomy token. This will also widen the net of potential team members who can help get stuff done and make this project a tremendous success. Being on a larger exchange sooner will also allow more community participation and activity, as well as allow us to maximize the effectiveness of news releases and announcements. If we release the flagship product with only 1 exchange, the exchange's servers may be overloaded (as we recently saw with ExperiencePoints, their main exchange being CoinExchange).

The new GOOD team will consist of a:

• social media and marketing group (with 2-3 for English language, 1 for Korean, 1 for Japanese, and 1 for Chinese languages, and others if needed)
  • web developer, for the new Goodomy website
  • branding expert (to find the right look and feel for Goodomy and Shopomy)
  • other roles as needed

To join the GOOD team, just reply to me via PM with your email (for the invitation to Asana, if accepted) and answers to the following questions:

1) who are you and what do you have to offer Goodomy?
2) why would you like to join the team?
3) what successes have you had before?
4) how do you expect to benefit by being a member of the team?

Please note that there are a limited number of seats at the table, so don't take it personally if you're not accepted. There may be spots opening up in future.

What to Expect

For those that are accepted, please note that non-productive team members will be cut (without hesitation) so that others may take their place. The team won't be a place to just talk about stuff, but actually getting it done. If you're not productive, don't know how to communicate well, or aren't comfortable working in a business environment, the GOOD team is probably not for you.

Once you've been accepted, get to work! Don't wait around for someone to tell you what to do. You will be *judged* based on your productivity and effectiveness. We will be spending at least a couple of days in the beginning on some general guidelines for the team as well as structure and how tasks should be performed, planning out what needs to be done, defining goals, assigning tasks, and other prerequisites.

As you communicate, suggest, perform and complete tasks, etc., you are helping to define your role. Your 'role' in Goodomy will depend entirely on your effort and ability to execute.

Exceptional team members may be considered for salaried positions in future, or other considerations.

We're building from the ground-up, so again don't assume that things will just fall into place. You've got to make it happen Smiley

kosmost (OP)

Creator of the ICO

View Profile WWW
January 24, 2018, 04:47:01 PM

Please note that the GOOD released to our IDEX market will be re-priced as follows, in anticipation of our new website, marketing initiatives, and approach to launch:

Current GOOD/ETH price on CoinExchange: 0.00001511

New GOOD/ETH price on IDEX: 0.0002304068

Please DO NOT buy on our IDEX market yet at these prices. They are placeholder prices that are about 1,500% higher than today's market price. Our IDEX market has seen 0 action from the beginning, so I don't anticipate any for the next couple of weeks as we ramp up our marketing and promotion efforts (and, of course, release the flagship).

The revised IDEX price is in line with our market peers on CoinExchange (as we get out of stealth mode and reveal our colors), in the $80-120M market capitalization range.

If you want tokens at a 'good' price, please go to our CoinExchange markets:

https://www.coinexchange.io/market/GOOD/BTC
https://www.coinexchange.io/market/GOOD/DOGE
https://www.coinexchange.io/market/GOOD/ETH

Thanks Smiley

r1s2g3

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 06:30:24 PM

Please note that, per the below-quoted message, all unproductive team members will be removed from the team in order to make room for new, productive team members.

(Nothing personal. Just business. Thanks for your understanding.)

Join the GOOD Team!

As we have been discussing on our Telegram, I have been considering two pathways from this point for our growth and future:

Option #1: work on putting a solid team together + with a focus on social media and marketing + with a goal of getting onto a bigger exchange + later release of Shopomy app (April/May, due to revised schedule)

Option #2: continue as we are + with a Q1 release + with bigger exchange(s) coming a bit later + new Goodomy website coming after release

After considering these two options I have decided that a 3rd, hybrid option is best. We will

• Form a team, starting now
  • As we get the team organized, revamp the Goodomy website
  • Focus the team on social media and marketing in 4-5 languages
  • Set tasks and goals regarding new and bigger exchanges
  • Prepare for the production release of the Shopomy app

App development will continue as normal, but on a later schedule due to the above, making sure we have a solid team with systems in place, helping with tasks as needed, etc. Depending on how efficiently the team gets together and works on tasks, the app release would be an additional 2-8 weeks.

The benefit of an increased social media and marketing effort is that more people will be exposed to the project and value of the Goodomy token. This will also widen the net of potential team members who can help get stuff done and make this project a tremendous success. Being on a larger exchange sooner will also allow more community participation and activity, as well as allow us to maximize the effectiveness of news releases and announcements. If we release the flagship product with only 1 exchange, the exchange's servers may be overloaded (as we recently saw with ExperiencePoints, their main exchange being CoinExchange).

The new GOOD team will consist of a:

• social media and marketing group (with 2-3 for English language, 1 for Korean, 1 for Japanese, and 1 for Chinese languages, and others if needed)
  • web developer, for the new Goodomy website
  • branding expert (to find the right look and feel for Goodomy and Shopomy)
  • other roles as needed

To join the GOOD team, just reply to me via PM with your email (for the invitation to Asana, if accepted) and answers to the following questions:

1) who are you and what do you have to offer Goodomy?
2) why would you like to join the team?
3) what successes have you had before?
4) how do you expect to benefit by being a member of the team?

Please note that there are a limited number of seats at the table, so don't take it personally if you're not accepted. There may be spots opening up in future.

What to Expect

For those that are accepted, please note that non-productive team members will be cut (without hesitation) so that others may take their place. The team won't be a place to just talk about stuff, but actually getting it done. If you're not productive, don't know how to communicate well, or aren't comfortable working in a business environment, the GOOD team is probably not for you.

Once you've been accepted, get to work! Don't wait around for someone to tell you what to do. You will be *judged* based on your productivity and effectiveness. We will be spending at least a couple of days in the beginning on some general guidelines for the team as well as structure and how tasks should be performed, planning out what needs to be done, defining goals, assigning tasks, and other prerequisites.

As you communicate, suggest, perform and complete tasks, etc., you are helping to define your role. Your 'role' in Goodomy will depend entirely on your effort and ability to execute.

Exceptional team members may be considered for salaried positions in future, or other considerations.

We're building from the ground-up, so again don't assume that things will just fall into place. You've got to make it happen Smiley

Is Team formation is complete now or you still looking for the team members.

I am alive
kosmost (OP)

Creator of the ICO

View Profile WWW
January 24, 2018, 11:54:04 PM

Is Team formation is complete now or you still looking for the team members.

It's never complete Smiley

kosmost (OP)

Creator of the ICO

View Profile WWW
January 26, 2018, 04:20:02 PM

The new website is coming along nicely and is nearly complete.

ETA is February 1, 2018.

Planned languages at launch (besides English, of course):

Korean
Chinese
Russian
Japanese
Vietnamese

New user value proposition, logo, roadmap, and more.

Sit tight!

kosmost (OP)

Creator of the ICO

View Profile WWW
January 31, 2018, 08:45:42 PM

Just an update.. the new website will be launching in less than 24 hours.

fmbch

Activity: 12

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 09:09:54 PM

Congrats to the new page, looking better than before Wink
I never saw such a detailed roadmap...

I'd recommend Spanish as next language, with about 400 million speakers it's one of the most important languages.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: