Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 11:55:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 [113] 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 »
  Print  
Author Topic: UNIFY [UNIFY] - THE NEXT GENERATION OF CROWDFUNDING [POS, LOW SUPPLY]  (Read 127433 times)
Babad00k

Activity: 223
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 03:21:42 PM

Isnt there a Unify hard fork coming soon? Wink
theincrediblevictor

Activity: 434

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 03:53:13 PM

Isnt there a Unify hard fork coming soon? Wink

No.  Cheesy
jhenfelipe

Activity: 1372
Merit: 647

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 03:56:46 PM

@theincrediblevictor, my wallet did not sync well, it's not showing the correct balance. I've tried to download the QT again in case there's a new version and put may wallet.dat in the roaming folder, but still lesser balance is showing in the overview after the sync. What should I do?
theincrediblevictor

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 04:00:06 PM

@theincrediblevictor, my wallet did not sync well, it's not showing the correct balance. I've tried to download the QT again in case there's a new version and put may wallet.dat in the roaming folder, but still lesser balance is showing in the overview after the sync. What should I do?

Get in touch with Icefrag. He'll help you get it straightened out. He's the go to guy when it comes to the technical stuff. Scroll up and you'll see him.
Icefrag

Activity: 606
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 04:36:54 PM

Hello, i remember you from campaign  Wink You should try this solution https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1969629.msg24183637#msg24183637
ChickenBacon

Activity: 118

Research is key

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 04:55:19 PM

Hello, i remember you from campaign  Wink You should try this solution https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1969629.msg24183637#msg24183637

If that doesn't work, try replacing wallet.dat with another backup file (if you have any other).

udonmez

Activity: 686
Merit: 359

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 06:54:20 PM

I see the price of Unify going down as a good opportunity to buy more or for anyone who has not yet joined the Unify community to get in now at these low prices. I've been buying more Unify to build on my staking weight as the network weight has increased a little. This is one of the best long term coins going around at the moment and its a good time to get in.

At 1 unify per block is not worth to stake this coin, maybe in the future masternodes will be implemented.

I think it is worth staking Unify even with the 1 coin block reward. I'm looking at the bigger picture here as I believe Unify will be worth a lot more in the future so these 1 Unify coin blocks right now may seem small but can be worth a lot more in the future. Better stake now while the network weight is low as when the price starts to soar more people will jump in and stake which will increase the difficulty so that is why I prefer to stake now while its low and get as many stakes as I can.

Price is soaring now since we're back at Cryptopia.

I have doubled my unify investment. Price is very good and listing at Cryptopia again is very positive news. I believe that we will see price more than 1k soon.

Nice work mate! Yes Unify being back trading on Cryptopia is helping out a lot which I tweeted about yesterday as once more people see that Unify is trading on Cryptopia again the volume will start to increase and that's exactly what has happened as Cryptopia has the most trading volume today. I'm sure Unify will eventually get back up to its ATH in the near future once more developments are released. People need to see Unify as a long term coin and not think about the short term like most people seem to think with all cryptocurrencies. Like people see the 1 Unify staking reward as low but it wouldn't be low if say Unify was trading at $1+ in the future, not saying it will get there but the potential is there for Unify.

yeah but our volume is still not enough. We need to talk about Unify to other people. If we not expend Unify community, skaking and holding would not make sense. I thing that new bounty campaign will help.
BonTonPlease

Activity: 504
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 10:29:46 PM

I see the price of Unify going down as a good opportunity to buy more or for anyone who has not yet joined the Unify community to get in now at these low prices. I've been buying more Unify to build on my staking weight as the network weight has increased a little. This is one of the best long term coins going around at the moment and its a good time to get in.

Well said, I agree that this coin has a great future ahead of it.  There is no coin with such a small market cap that has such a great growing community and is in active development.  There are multiple aspects of development going on, and we are constantly trying to find solutions to make Unify a coin that everyone can use easily.  In the future Unify will be used for many things.

Definitely looking forward to see all that stuff currently being worked on being completed soon. I expect the price to reflect that in a very positive way. So either buy or HODL! Wink

████████████████████
           ██████████████████████
          ████                ████
         ████   █████   ████   ████
        ████   ███████ ██████   ████
       ████   ████ ████   ████   ████
      ████   ████   ████   ████   ████
     ████   ████  ██ ████   ████ 
    ████   ████   ██  ████
    ████   ████   ███  ████
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███    ███
     ████   ████   ████ ████ ████
      ████   ████   ████ ██ ████  ████
       ████   ████   ████ ████   ████
        ████   ██████ ██████    ████
         ████   ████   ████    ████
          ████                ████
           ██████████████████████
            ████████████████████
I N D X
MSZCoin

Activity: 339
Merit: 250

Revolution

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 11:49:19 PM

@ SBDomains @SBDomains

I had cryptopia Unify tokens now its canceled there what im gonna do ?

Simply download a desktop wallet at www.unify.today & transfer your Unify from Cryptopia to a wallet that you've downloaded. If you do not wish to download a wallet, then you can transfer your Unify from Cryptopia to CoinExchange.io, Yobit.net or Mercatox.com

ok now its back Online again @Cryptopia i will try to withdraw from them

BTG KING
BonTonPlease

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 07:11:04 AM

@ SBDomains @SBDomains

I had cryptopia Unify tokens now its canceled there what im gonna do ?

Simply download a desktop wallet at www.unify.today & transfer your Unify from Cryptopia to a wallet that you've downloaded. If you do not wish to download a wallet, then you can transfer your Unify from Cryptopia to CoinExchange.io, Yobit.net or Mercatox.com

ok now its back Online again @Cryptopia i will try to withdraw from them

If those coins are worth a lot to you then you should better decide to download a wallet and control the private keys. Any exchange can close its doors anytime and you are completely screwed.

████████████████████
           ██████████████████████
          ████                ████
    ████   ████   ██  ████
    ████   ████   ███  ████
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███    ███
          ████                ████
           ██████████████████████
            ████████████████████
I N D X
SBDomains (OP)

Activity: 630
Merit: 256

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 10:14:43 PM
Last edit: November 19, 2017, 10:27:12 PM by SBDomains

NEWS

Programmer:

After launching a campaign where we are looking for a programmer for a 200,000 UNIFY bounty (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2427011.msg24843392), we were contacted by a programmer who seems to understand our needs & who have already created a similar cryptocurrency. The programmer is now working on following things: 1. auditing the source code of Unify & fixing the problems; 2. Creating an Android wallet; 3. Creating a WebWallet. Once these will be complete, we will see the results and will share more info about everything. So, these are really good news in our opinion! Smiley

Exchanges:

We have inquired many different exchanges with different volumes, but didn't find a good deal yet (sorry, but I really don't want to pay like 15 BTC to get on an exchange that has lower volumes than Yobit / Cryptopia). However, we took a wild shot at Blockbid.com.au ICO and joined it. We now have a very high probability of being listed there once it launches. Blockbid.com.au aims at a top choice when looking for a fast & ultra-secure exchange. More information can be found on their website. We believe that this exchange may have big volume in the future.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
Babad00k

Activity: 223

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 01:52:31 PM

NEWS

Programmer:

After launching a campaign where we are looking for a programmer for a 200,000 UNIFY bounty (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2427011.msg24843392), we were contacted by a programmer who seems to understand our needs & who have already created a similar cryptocurrency. The programmer is now working on following things: 1. auditing the source code of Unify & fixing the problems; 2. Creating an Android wallet; 3. Creating a WebWallet. Once these will be complete, we will see the results and will share more info about everything. So, these are really good news in our opinion! Smiley

Exchanges:

We have inquired many different exchanges with different volumes, but didn't find a good deal yet (sorry, but I really don't want to pay like 15 BTC to get on an exchange that has lower volumes than Yobit / Cryptopia). However, we took a wild shot at Blockbid.com.au ICO and joined it. We now have a very high probability of being listed there once it launches. Blockbid.com.au aims at a top choice when looking for a fast & ultra-secure exchange. More information can be found on their website. We believe that this exchange may have big volume in the future.

Good news! Keep it up!

Approaching a few bigger crypto news magazines and try to get some cooperations with organisations done. How are the translations for the website going?
umairsaleem001

Activity: 196

s3-website-eu-west-1.amazonaws.com/avatar.png

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2017, 02:06:35 PM

a tantalizing and exciting project to follow, I will join to join ..good luck for this project

[url = https://fundcru.com/]FundCru: Platform Penggalangan Dana yang Didukung oleh Perdagangan Blockchain [/ b]
ICO: 5 Desember 2017, 13:00 UTC [/ b] [/ url]
[url = https: //medium.com/@fundcru] MEDIUM [/ url] | [url = https: //fundcru-inc.slack.com/join/shared_invite/enQtMjUzMTMxOTk4ODUyLTk1MzM2NTE4YjMwYmNlZWVhMDUwMzVlOTZlODVkYzIwMTBlM2E0ZmU0OTNiZjZjNzM0ZTYwOGNlZDM5MWFlYTU] SLACK [/ url] | [url = https: //twitter.com/fundcru] TWITTER [/ url] | [url = https: //t.me/joinchat/Gom_-A5qYHZXIduEnPE1ww] TELEGRAM [/ url]
[/ center]
godonus

Activity: 163

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2017, 03:50:33 PM

VOTE ON CEX.io, we can actually get listed there if we have enough!.  Very easy to make an account, took me less then 2 minutes!

https://support.cex.io/hc/en-us/community/posts/115003060674-Unify

From CEX.io:

please vote for it and it will be implemented eventually (should there be enough votes)

UNIFY A CRYPTOCURRENCY WITH A REAL LIFE USE         
#    CHECK OUT OUR PLANS & ALREADY FUNCTIONING MARKETPLACE    #
MARKETPLACE OUR MARKETS BTC ANN TWITTER FACEBOOK TELEGRAM
jhenfelipe

Activity: 1372
Merit: 647

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 11:01:44 PM

Hello, i remember you from campaign  Wink You should try this solution https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1969629.msg24183637#msg24183637

If that doesn't work, try replacing wallet.dat with another backup file (if you have any other).
-salvagewallet command worked to show the real balance. The new problem is when I checked the receive tab, the address I am using isn't there, only the default (no label) address is present. Is that okay? Am I still able to withdraw and deposit from that address? BTW, I saw a .bak file in the roaming folder.

PS. I've tried to use another back up of wallet.dat but same case of not showing the real balance.
angelitomdq

Activity: 44
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 11:33:36 PM

NEWS

Programmer:

Exchanges:

very good news! Come on simonas take us to the moon!
BonTonPlease

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 05:45:02 AM

Hello, i remember you from campaign  Wink You should try this solution https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1969629.msg24183637#msg24183637

-salvagewallet command worked to show the real balance. The new problem is when I checked the receive tab, the address I am using isn't there, only the default (no label) address is present. Is that okay? Am I still able to withdraw and deposit from that address? BTW, I saw a .bak file in the roaming folder.

PS. I've tried to use another back up of wallet.dat but same case of not showing the real balance.

Is the "salvagewallet" command any different from the "repairwallet" command? Reading your version for the first time now.

████████████████████
           ██████████████████████
          ████                ████
    ████   ████   ██  ████
    ████   ████   ███  ████
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███    ███
          ████                ████
           ██████████████████████
            ████████████████████
I N D X
theincrediblevictor

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 02:25:47 PM

CEX.IO votes are going up! We're at 170 votes now!

https://support.cex.io/hc/en-us/community/posts/115003060674-Unify
SBDomains (OP)

Activity: 630
Merit: 256

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 04:00:15 PM

We have launched an official forum of our cryptocurrency where you can join us to follow our updates, share your suggestions, ask for technical help & of course just to discuss Unify.

https://UnifyForum.com

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
michaelangelo

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 05:15:31 PM

We have launched an official forum of our cryptocurrency where you can join us to follow our updates, share your suggestions, ask for technical help & of course just to discuss Unify.

https://UnifyForum.com

Wow that is great... starting to move forward

We now have to also be on c-cex and that would be also great...

We are waiting that this start to reflect in price also Smiley

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
DeepVault
Blockchain File Signatures
deeponion.org
Pages: « 1 ... 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 [113] 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 »
  Print  

Jump to: