Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 06:32:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Lots of Scammers Here  (Read 9085 times)
Jadesola

Activity: 280
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 13, 2019, 02:58:23 PM

It is no news that we have scammers all over and that is why we all need to be careful in our dealings with anybody. Even in the forum,there are many scammer.
chriseasan
Copper Member

Activity: 224
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 13, 2019, 03:02:06 PM

It is always very important to check every single project before investing you money into it. Make a deep investigation by reading whitepapers checking the social media channels and the team members, and you will be able to find great projects.
atjiat

Activity: 1204
Merit: 104

View Profile WWW
January 13, 2019, 03:36:50 PM

It is always very important to check every single project before investing you money into it. Make a deep investigation by reading whitepapers checking the social media channels and the team members, and you will be able to find great projects.
It seems to me that it is not so easy to check the names of the team, because not everyone is on social networks and professional activities are also difficult to check. Nevertheless, somehow you need to analyze the projects and study the available information.
okour999

Activity: 393
Merit: 10

Decentralized Gaming Platform - Play & Earn $

View Profile
January 13, 2019, 04:16:48 PM

Here in cryptocurrency many scammers are also not lazy because they are also hard-working but they are wrong to do it. It is not the ICO that sscam most but the bounty projects they are in. so before entering a project or investing in ICO we assure that they are legit or really because today there are so many fraudsters so we can be smart.

edmundo
Copper Member

Activity: 518
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 13, 2019, 04:21:36 PM

This is one of the reasons why there is a reluctance to adopt blockchain technology. Most people still view it as a place meant for only criminals and drug lord to launder or smuggle money. There are a lot of people in this industry giving the technology a bad name by engaging in fraudulent activities. This technology is suppose to be all round beautiful with so much positives to offer everyone. I am afraid this scammy, fraudulent and negative tendencies will continue unless there is a regulation of the entire industry.
Svarora
Copper Member

Activity: 378

View Profile WWW
January 13, 2019, 04:36:54 PM

In last year many people loose money because of scan which ultimately result in lot of invèstor outflow. I think there must be some regulatories especially at international level to keep some checks on crypto world. By this we can create confidence among invèstor and among normal people also about use of crypto

Diva1993
Copper Member

Activity: 84

Custom Contract Network (CCN)

View Profile
January 13, 2019, 05:37:39 PM

As a bounty hunter, I have seen so many scans on a fundamental level, imagine giving your time and sweat to promote an ICO and being left in the dust by the scam team.

kliown

Activity: 1080
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 13, 2019, 06:54:56 PM

I think that it is better to forget about investing in ICO. Better buy decent coins or tokens that are already on the exchange!
MOProgress

Activity: 868
Merit: 116

View Profile
January 13, 2019, 07:13:17 PM

Honestly the rate in which scammers are coming into cryptocurrency because these days is to scaring, I just wish if there is any thing that can be done about it.
Huntler1993

Activity: 462
Merit: 13

View Profile
January 13, 2019, 07:47:34 PM

For the scammers they are every where ,trying to play it smart always. All we have to do is to be extra careful and do a thorough research on every project we decide to join in order not for us to fall as victims.
Icologies

Activity: 994
Merit: 100

SAPG Pre-Sale Live on Uniswap!

View Profile
January 14, 2019, 01:22:58 AM

The best advice to anyone considering investing in any ICO or project is to think carefully before parting with your money

I have enough PMs from all sorts of alleged coders who can create the best of the best but all of them have been scammers trying to take money, many asking 25% in advance without any real contract and with no recourse or protection for the investor.

One of the biggest flops was valduz10 purporting to be a coder who will make an exchange for $5000. He offered nothing in contracts and wanted the 0.25 BTC immediately to make a demo site which he would show after 3 weeks. In the final part of the "project" he wanted several thousands to go to CPC and CPM sites that he claimed to have coded which would advertise banners and had some google-dream up his sleeve too. Upon realising his scam was outed, he resorted to name calling like "boyo" and "wierdo".

Another was AikFrank, a Nigerian who wanted 5 BTC to make a Visa card associated with bitcoin wallets which he claim he coded from scratch. He insisted on chatting in a private Tawk.to box rather than leave evidence here in PMs. He claimed he was going to get free hosting but asked for money because he was working on the project full time for 4 weeks. I advised him to change the free adminLTE dashboard and show me a tangible product but then the truth unfolded. He now claims he sold the "company" to a UK company. Upon rumbling his scam he resorted to name calling such as "ghost" and "time waster" both ironically could be applied to himself  Smiley   https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1931218.0

There are more but the moral of the story is... Too many scammers here. Some must be making a tidy sum every month by ripping people off, like a salary without actually having a job but happy bringing pain to investors.
yes, as a trader, we must be smart in choosing the ICO we are going to invest, it is indeed difficult to distinguish which good ICO with ICO is potentially deceptive. therefore, make it a habit to analyze first before deciding to invest in it.

Altf4

Activity: 322

View Profile
January 14, 2019, 01:42:21 AM

When a good technology is very popular and know now worldwide , there are groups of people who will ride its popularity, likre this on bitcoin and cryptocurrency ,we can stop or deny that there are really scammers who are penetrating the cryptoworld, so for the people ,members and investors of bitcoin ,they should be cautious and analyzed this projects if they are not scam.

marksayson

Activity: 420
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
January 14, 2019, 02:15:40 AM

I agree, there are many scammers who try to affect other user in this forum. But luckily, we can avoid this, by reporting those individuals that are pursuing you and ask any amount of cryptocurrency in return for their service that has no evidence. We encourage everyone to report any malicious users in this forum.

BankDex.io  / Decentralized Exchange
glasbren

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 14, 2019, 02:24:58 AM

The number of scammer seems to keep on increasing, and we can't really able to surely remove those scammer. I think a regulation on to create a project is so much needed to filter that scam possibilities, but it will only applied to a project and can't be applied to a scammer bounty participant.
bezzler

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 14, 2019, 02:41:00 AM

I had ever met some scammer bounty participant, they used another person's account profile to join into a project, something making it so much suspicious is that there are several account profile link registered in the same bounty campaign and using different wallet address. That way i'm sure that the latest account could be a scam account.
Aris novianto

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 14, 2019, 02:54:16 AM

there are a lot of scams in the prize campaign, in the bitcoin forum there are many cheating coins, we must be smart to choose the prize we will follow, the bounty campaign project now the selling price is not clear, we must be smart in choosing bounty

CCN    CUSTOMCONTRACT.NETWORK      CCN   
We Provide The Best Smart    Facebook Twitter  Telegram
Contract Services    ▰▰▰     Service Thread    Whitepaper
roadwell890

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 14, 2019, 03:22:59 AM

there are a lot of scams in the prize campaign, in the bitcoin forum there are many cheating coins, we must be smart to choose the prize we will follow, the bounty campaign project now the selling price is not clear, we must be smart in choosing bounty
so you have to be careful when choosing projects, fraudsters are getting smarter in various ways to cheat. various bounty hunters must be a lot of fraud and careful, sometimes we can still be fooled into exploring deeper. Hopefully this year the fraudsters will be reduced so that you can do various projects calmly because they are safe.

maligu

Activity: 333

View Profile
January 14, 2019, 08:05:31 AM

Yes, scammers often like to disguise themselves as an ICO developer team. Their white papers are even purchased, so it is not recommended to invest in the ICO market, waiting for the bull market to consider investing in the ICO market.

bellaayu

Activity: 644

View Profile
January 14, 2019, 08:24:44 AM

Before deciding to join the ICO project, you should check back. Now fraudsters are also very smart when they use every means to get money. This is also caused by a decline in crypto market prices.

judyrob

Activity: 798
Merit: 253

View Profile
January 14, 2019, 08:46:18 AM

lost, scam and the losses are already a risk that has to be faced on crypto and it always will be. even the longer this forum only contains very few honest people that are serious about advancing the crypto and most numerous are those who always do a scam. analyze the bases which will clearly be needed to find the right project. I think OREToken could be a good road in the middle of a large number of fraud this time. will certainly be an advantage to invest in gold mining companies.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: