Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Are they better?
YES - 96 (38.2%)
NO - 25 (10%)
idk - 3 (1.2%)
We need both - 127 (50.6%)
Total Voters: 251

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Are cryptocurrencies better than regular currency  (Read 19652 times)
FrankGismo

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 03:49:00 PM

Yes i personally think that crypto currency's are way better than normal currency's because they are worth more or they are actually more funny take Dogecoin it is worth nothing but why shouldn't you have it it is such a funny coin to have.
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
vinz7229

Activity: 308
Merit: 128

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 09:38:56 AM

For me it's a yes, Bitcoin is a decentralized currency. No central entity regulates it or controls it. There is no risk of money printing by a government that could dilute your savings. Bitcoin is not a company or a business. It does not charge its customer to use the service. It is an open source technology. As such, bitcoin is completely free to transfer and hold. On one hand, Bitcoin is extremely transparent as the public ledger gives complete visibility into where transactions come from and where they are sent. On the other hand, no one knows who holds a particular bitcoin address. If you do not wish to be identified, you can stay anonymous while using bitcoin. Unlike regular currency their is so many document that you need to provide just to invest your money just like in the bank so I think crypto currency is better than regular currency
akuser

Activity: 526
Merit: 100

markaccy.io

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 10:19:09 AM

I think cryptocurrency is better than regular currency, we can send money more safely, cheaper and of course faster than using bank services. and this is why everyone is convinced that the future of world transactions is cryptocurrency.
Let's talk right now, and you're talking in the future. now we still need the nominal money to buy anything. Unless there is another currency accepted as a valid payment instrument.
not all countries agree on the circulation of digital currency

lienfaye

Activity: 2926
Merit: 629

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 10:32:08 AM

Apparently, we need both. Bitcoin is better than fiat currency in some ways. In the same manner that fiat currency is also better than Bitcoin in some ways. Bitcoin is much better because its price is always increasing. It is not better than fiat because it takes a lot of time before a certain transaction is completed unlike with fiat which is instant. There are always advantages and disadvantages to both Bitcoin and fiat.
Indeed we need both. They have difference and they have each advantages and uses as well. Cash is our main currency which is recognized by everyone, physical money is instant to transact and no need for gadgets, computer and internet connection. On the other hand  bitcoin cant be use offline but using it by sending money is very hassle free and has a low fee. The best part is it can be an investment because of the flactuating price.

Bonakid

Activity: 224
Merit: 121

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 10:44:27 AM

Honestly I believe bitcoin is better since one you don't use your credit card so you don't loose you needed cash but instead your cash that you could easily earn back from mining. Plus, it's open to all ages unlike credit cards.
Definitely we need both.Although for some reason bitcoin is better than fiat because of its comfortable and easy transacting in bitcoin unlike in fiat it takes too long to process .The value of bitcoin is flactuating increasing and decreasing it makes our money more profitable  if we invest it on bitcoin and the most thing I like in cryptocurrency is no  one can hack our account no third party will be involved to see our transaction.
dmbragin

Activity: 56

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 11:48:59 AM

Bitcoin and other cryptocurrency are much better than fiat in such absent that they're electronic and decentralized, quick, secure, and has reduced transaction costs.
Xenoph0bia

Activity: 966
Merit: 501

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 02:18:19 PM

Honestly I believe bitcoin is better since one you don't use your credit card so you don't loose you needed cash but instead your cash that you could easily earn back from mining. Plus, it's open to all ages unlike credit cards.
Yes I do think that bitcoin or any other alternate cryptocurrencies are better than regular currency. This is because firstly, bitcoin or other cryptocurrencies are global form of currency so can be used all over the globe without the hassle of currency exchange. Then bitcoin has very fast and reliable transactions. Then bitcoin wallet is completely safe unlike regular currency which can be stolen.
superjeyy

Activity: 182
Merit: 147

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 02:44:14 PM

I think this question can be quite subjective, the answers of people may vary depending on what circumstance they may be in. For example, people who experience the benefits of Bitcoin and has access towards this kind of platform may prefer using Bitcoin rather than fiat. This is because Bitcoin has allowed efficiency in transaction especially through the internet. On the other hand, those who does not have access towards Bitcoin, or may not have any idea about this platform will certainly choose with the traditional paper money or fiat. Fiat would be more patronized to these kind of people as they don't see the value of Bitcoin.
Jafri101

Activity: 546
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 05:14:28 PM

We need both of them actually. Because most of the places there are no any buying with cryptocurrencies so fiat is valuable that time and vitcoin in my opinion should always be hold because of its price going moon always.
opebiyiope

Activity: 14

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 07:33:53 PM

In my own opinion, Bitcoin and other crypto currencies are far better and sincere than fiat currency.
Jurski

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 08:47:40 PM

They are , but not at this point in time.
hisuka

Activity: 882
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 09:01:23 PM

We need both of them actually. Because most of the places there are no any buying with cryptocurrencies so fiat is valuable that time and vitcoin in my opinion should always be hold because of its price going moon always.
Both because they have function in life in cryptocurrency it has feature were we can easily use. Both has their own role that people use it anytime and anywhere. Like in cryptocurrency we can use it anytime as long we have an access to the internet.
Lonsdayl

Activity: 364
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 09:27:14 PM

Bitcoin and other cryptocurrency are much better than fiat in such absent that they're electronic and decentralized, quick, secure, and has reduced transaction costs.

But Bitcoin and other cryptocurrency are too volatile, aren't they? You shouldn't invest all your money in crypto if you don't want to become psycho.
Edrian

Activity: 280

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 10:28:43 PM

I think we need both not all people accept cryptocurrencies only a few are affected by digital coin but it contains huge potential that is why lots of rich people invest in cryptocurrency but unlike real currency it has no physical form so it is possible to be affected by internet disruption for me both are important.
chelle5

Activity: 238

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 04:10:30 AM

Both are just fine with me.Crypto currencies are good to invest in and it is hassle free.Real currencies can be taken and can be a mode of payment anywhere.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      JINBI      │       T H E   G O L D E N   I C O     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████                     JOIN ICO  -  21st  J U N E                     ████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄          Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Reddit           ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Astvile

Activity: 1484
Merit: 276

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 04:46:42 AM

surely we can get it back with mining. but not all people can access or even build a mining rig. not all people have an access to internet so how can they use cryptos. obviously government will not allow cryptocurrencies to take over fiat since they cant regulate the cryptos, they cant charge taxes from it.

[ monero.cx ]        CREATE A NEW EXCHANGE
  Contact Us            PGP Key            Mirror URLs  |
████████████EXCHANGE ████████████
coynedterm

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 05:10:28 AM

Currently we can say that cryptocurrency are much better than fiat like System Because we know that we can make much amount of earnings with the help for help of the bitcoin and another cryptocurrency and can live lifie fully without taking much tension of money .
Now here toway we have fully digital with technology but still we are between those people who don't know about the online transfer of money then how can we expect from.them that they can make transaction of cryptocurrency or they can use cryptocurrency for the payment purpose , so fiat is a necessary part of our life to make buy of things in the offline and also at most places to make buy of things online.
So both have a better roll in our life  and we should have both of these things to make earnings as well as to live the life fully .

▄▄█████▄▄
         ▄▄███████████▄▄
      ▄▄█████████████████▄▄
   ▄▄███████████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▀██▀       ▀▀████████
███████  ▄████  ███████▄  ███████
███████ █████  ██████████ ███████
███████ ██████████  █████ ███████
███████  ▀███████  ███▀   ███████
████████▄▄        ██   ▄▄████████
 ▀█████████████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████████████▀▀
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
         ▀▀███████████▀▀
            ▀▀█████▀▀

.THRIVING CRYPTOCURRENCY..
.MARKET WITH CRYPTOBONDS..

▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

INITIAL COIN OFFERING
SEPTEMBER 30

██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
██████
         ▄▄████████▄▄
     ▄████████████████▄
   ▄███▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀███████▄
  █████ ███████ █▄▀███████
 ██████ ███████ ███▄▀██████
▐██████ ███████▄▄▄▄▄▄ █████▌
▐██████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ █████▌
▐██████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ █████▌
 ██████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ █████
  █████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ ████
   ▀███▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄██▀
     ▀████████████████▀
        ▀▀████████▀▀

...READ THE....
.WHITEPAPER.

▄▄████████▄▄
     ▄████████████████▄
   ▄████████████████████▄
  ███████████████▀▀  █████
 ████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
 ████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
  ████████████████▄▄██████
   ▀████████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀
        ▀▀████████▀▀
TWITTER
FACEBOOK
MEDIUM
REDDIT
GITHUB
SLACK
arseaboy

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 05:22:07 AM

surely we can get it back with mining. but not all people can access or even build a mining rig. not all people have an access to internet so how can they use cryptos. obviously government will not allow cryptocurrencies to take over fiat since they cant regulate the cryptos, they cant charge taxes from it.
those two things are really relevant into this issue, first not everyone have access with internet and most of those are not willing to adopt or embrace new technology and the second one would be the government not all of them are ready to take this as a payment options since they cant regulate and create any rules or laws against the possibilities that it will be use in any illegal transactions.

██████████████████████  ▀███▄          ▄██▄          ▄██████▄   █████████████████████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀███▄        ▄████▄        ▄███▀▀███▄   █████████████████████████
                          ▀███▄      ▄██████▄      ▄███▀  ▀███▄       ▐███       ███▌
                           ▀███▄    ▄███▀▀███▄    ▄███▀    ▀███▄      ▐███       ███▌
   █████████████████        ▀███▄  ▄███▀  ▀███▄  ▄███▀      ▀███▄     ▐███       ███▌
                             ▀███▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄███▀        ▀███▄    ▐███       ███▌
                              ▀██████▀      ▀██████▀          ▀███▄   ▐███       ███▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         ▀████▀        ▀████▀            ▀███▄  ▐███       ███▌
██████████████████████          ▀██▀          ▀██▀              ▀███▄ ▐███       ███▌

R E I M A G I N I N G    E N E R G Y
█▄
▄█████▄
▄████▀████▄
▄█████▌ ▐█████▄
▄███▀▀██▌ ▐██▀▀███▄
▄█████▄  ▀▌ ▐▀  ▄█████▄
█████████▄     ▄█████████
██████  ▀██▌ ▐██▀  ██████
▀██████▄  ▀▌ ▐▀  ▄██████▀
▀███████▄     ▄███████▀
▀▀██████▌ ▐██████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▄█▄▀▀▀▀
█████
[.
TELEGRAM    MEDIUM
TWITTER   FACEBOOK
]███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
[PRE-SALE]
C O M I N G 
SOON███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
_Mikasa_

Activity: 234
Merit: 15

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 05:45:25 AM

It could be but it can’t be this time. If bitcoin can be use like credit cards or other wireless payment it could happen but if you use bitcoin as a payment online, you have to pay its fees which is not advisable.
cherrymobile

Activity: 350

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 05:50:29 AM

Cryptocurrency is better than fiat but for now fiat is much usable than cryptocurrency because you will not use your crypto without fiat just only in my opinion. Smiley
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  

Jump to: