Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Are they better?
YES - 96 (38.2%)
NO - 25 (10%)
idk - 3 (1.2%)
We need both - 127 (50.6%)
Total Voters: 251

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Are cryptocurrencies better than regular currency  (Read 19652 times)
ducnh1022

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 01:55:30 PM

Of course yes, It is decentralized, faster, lower transaction fee.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
randal9

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 02:15:41 PM

I don't think that it makes sense to compare them...we use the regular currency daily, but we use the cryptocurrency for investing...these are their best qualities for me
trako

Activity: 756
Merit: 505

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 02:57:20 PM

We need both. Crypto parables are valuable. a necessity of our day. but cash is more important. because everything turns in cash. technology has not yet settled in all areas of life. I want to give a simple example. you went to dinner one time. The internet was gone where you went. or the power was off. or electronic device connection failure. This is the only solution. parking Everything has to be cash sometimes.
I am looking at investing in crypto paralara for being a small investor. I have to look like that. I value my money as crypto money. and I want to use my investments in the future. I do not pay with bitcoin in daily life.
maybe if I had thousands of bitcoins like whales, then I could look at things differently.
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 03:17:53 PM

I don't think that it makes sense to compare them...we use the regular currency daily, but we use the cryptocurrency for investing...these are their best qualities for me

We don't need them to compare because we need them both and it is the best to just grab them both and don't choose whether regular currency is better than cryptocurrencies or vice versa. Regular currency is a must because that is the type of money which we are using to do daily transactions while the cryptocurrency is the best for investment and that is a great thing for us to put our regular currency to let them grow faster.
benj_pirate

Activity: 135
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 04:41:20 PM

We don't need them to compare because we need them both and it is the best to just grab them both and don't choose whether regular currency is better than cryptocurrencies or vice versa. Regular currency is a must because that is the type of money which we are using to do daily transactions while the cryptocurrency is the best for investment and that is a great thing for us to put our regular currency to let them grow faster.

I think you see too short term in this reasonning. The more people will possess Crypto, the less it will be a good investment and the more it will be possible to use cryptos in everyday life.
White Christmas

Activity: 882
Merit: 258

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 02:24:11 AM

Honestly I believe bitcoin is better since one you don't use your credit card so you don't loose you needed cash but instead your cash that you could easily earn back from mining. Plus, it's open to all ages unlike credit cards.
Bitcoin as well as regular currency has its own advantages and disadvantages. They are better in many different ways. For example, there are only few countries that accept bitcoin as a way of payment. You can use bitcoin to buy food, shop online or in any retailers. But for those countries that dont support the idea of bitcoin, regular currency will be better than bitcoin. Its because regular currency is being use rather than bitcoin. So it depends upon the situation what is better.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Yarsk

Activity: 448
Merit: 122

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 05:38:57 AM

Unless the society is already highly developed in the sense that the technological development of such a society is very high that the only way cryptocurrency can replace faint money in term of it usage and operational flexibility. In fact even if the society is operating on a cashless economy it will still be difficult for cryptocurrency to replace faint regular currency.
hynext

Activity: 350
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 06:06:00 AM

I'll vote "we need both" because many establishment won't accept cryptocurrencies yet, so we need money to our daily needs. We will wait the future maybe we can't use regular currency at all.
LeancyBTC

Activity: 184
Merit: 100

Bitcoin lovers <3

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 06:12:14 AM

I do believe that cryptocurrency is better than regular money due to many reasons. First of all, they are faster than regular money if you want to transfer money from this country to another country. It will take us less than 5 minutes to make a transaction. There is no limitation on our transaction at all. Second, Cryptocurrencies provide us the anonymity which can help us to cover our identity and prevent individual orr even the governemnt from tracing us down
nagatraju

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 08:24:44 AM

firstly it is very convenient not to carry notes with you and not worry about cash...also a person is more protected with his cryptocurrencies than with ordinary currency...but at the moment it is not always possible to pay it off, so at the moment it is not so convenient...maybe in the future
jatin729

Activity: 812
Merit: 108

View Profile WWW
December 03, 2017, 08:38:49 AM

according to me we need both the currencies like Most of people use fiat more than crypto, Crypto is just an asset for most of us. There are few countries where crypto actually acceptable as a payment, It is obvious that crypto is better than regular in term of security, faster transaction. But availability and usability is big issue in cryptocurrency.   

Butmayselche

Activity: 32
Merit: 4

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 09:00:42 PM

Honestly I believe bitcoin is better since one you don't use your credit card so you don't loose you needed cash but instead your cash that you could easily earn back from mining. Plus, it's open to all ages unlike credit cards.

Yes and No 
 cryptocurrencies have advantages and disadvantages also currency have advantages and disadvantages.

so  every one have it’s place and will be better than other in that place
Vanshenz

Activity: 462
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 05:04:00 AM

I think the currency of cryptocurrency is no better than the common currency, because digital money can not be used everywhere, because digital money requires an internet network to transact, then ordinary money is still better than digital money, because ordinary money can be used without a network internet and can also be used over the internet network ...
webelong

Activity: 140

The Future Of Work

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 06:47:58 AM

Both crypto currency and regular currency are needed.Crytocurrencies are not accepted on local businesses they still needed regular currency.But cryptocurrencies can be used on dealing with services through web.

▬▬■ ■ ■▬▬ The Future of Work. Decentralized. ▬▬■ ■ ■▬▬
WhitepaperANN THREADTELEGRAMFACEBOOKTWITTERYOUTUBE
obinine

Activity: 238

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 03:57:12 AM

Yes and No 
 cryptocurrencies have advantages and disadvantages also currency have advantages and disadvantages.

so  every one have it’s place and will be better than other in that place
.Unless the general public is as of now exceptionally created as in the mechanical advancement of such a general public is high that the main way digital money can supplant swoon cash in term of it utilization and operational adaptability. Truth be told regardless of whether the general public is working on a cashless economy it will in any case be troublesome for digital money to supplant black out standard money
queenhallmark

Activity: 196

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 10:09:29 AM

I believe that cryptocurrencies are better than regular currencies, because through cryptocurrencies we can send money anywhere in the world, transactions going from one wallet till other wallet just for some minutes, great anonymity-no one will know your data, also small commission but not all cryptocurrencies has it. Dont forget about the fact that any paper form currency can be easily lost, but cryptocurrency can not.
Yes off course crypto is more better than regular currency because in crypto there are very big coins whose rate is very high like bitcoin, ethereum etc and the rate of these coins is still increasing so everyone can make enough profit and also use crypto currency through out the whole world.
HALLASTERA

Activity: 252
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 10:21:07 AM

Sooner or later all currency will be digital because technical progress will be grow.
laravuemaster

Activity: 378

When Football meets Crypto

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 10:23:00 AM

In my own opinion, Yes because the value of bitcoins is increasing monthly or even just a week the growth is bigger rather than investing on fiat which takes years to increase its value on the bank.

Tantlizbat

Activity: 184

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 10:37:52 AM

I think the currency of cryptocurrency is no better than the common currency, because digital money can not be used everywhere, because digital money requires an internet network to transact, then ordinary money is still better than digital money, because ordinary money can be used without a network internet and can also be used over the internet network ...
I like your answer “Yes and no”. Yes, Bitcoins are better than regular currency in terms of investment, interest rates etc. No, Bitcoins are not better than regular currency as it is not an eCash and you cannot buy anything from it, physically. Both have their merits and demerits, but you cannot compare sun and chair for the sake of it. People need to keep this simple.
Dancing_Coin
Copper Member

Activity: 603
Merit: 22

View Profile WWW
December 26, 2017, 02:18:36 PM

Smth new always brings smth better
but not at once )
so it's for us to live in this Interesting time

❱❱❱ ❱❱ ❱          O W N R   W A L L E T      |     Buy crypto at reasonable rates     |     BTC, ETH & other coins          ❰ ❰❰ ❰❰❰
❱❱❱ ❱❱ ❱            TWITTER       FACEBOOK          ✔ Licensed service          TELEGRAM   INSTAGRAM            ❰ ❰❰ ❰❰❰
●     Store, send, receive and exchange crypto     |     VISA   ●● mastercard   S€PA   [[[] UnionPay     ●
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  

Jump to: