Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Are they better?
YES - 96 (38.2%)
NO - 25 (10%)
idk - 3 (1.2%)
We need both - 127 (50.6%)
Total Voters: 251

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Are cryptocurrencies better than regular currency  (Read 19652 times)
waichi

Activity: 359
Merit: 100

Reinventing Decentralised Finance on BSC

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 06:21:01 PM

We need both. Since cryptocurrency is not yet accepted by all countries in the world, and the fact that not all merchants are accepting BTC/ETH/BCH/LTC as payment, so fiat money is still needed. It is just for now. Who knows what will be in the future, right? Maybe one day Bitcoin is now acceptable by most people. As much as possible, better to have both.

███ TWITTER Udego Finance WHITEPAPER ███
███ ANN Reinventing Decentralised Finance on BSC FACEBOOK PAGE ███
███ TELEGRAM AMM MEDIUM ███
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Stac

Activity: 419

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 06:36:09 PM

I would say yes, when asked about crypto currencies better than regular currency, as crypto transactions can be done by a simple click to any where from any part of the world. There are various advantages of using or preferring to use crypto currency than regular currency such as easy transaction world wide as there is no need to approach any banks for any transactions, and the user's identity is kept safe which helps to avoid identity theft and kinda issues, all the transactions are recorded on the public ledger which means all the crypto transactions can be traced by all the user's in the block chain technology.

andrei214

Activity: 224

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 12:01:16 PM

Honestly I believe bitcoin is better since one you don't use your credit card so you don't loose you needed cash but instead your cash that you could easily earn back from mining. Plus, it's open to all ages unlike credit cards.
Maybe for some people they see regular currencies are much better than cryptocurrencies.But then for some people specially to those who experienced to use cryptocurrencies are much better than regular currencies.It is because people has there own choice.And for me, cryptocurrencies are much better than regular currencies for it was much secured than the other type of currency.

▲▼ ZICHAIN ▲▼ ▲▼  JOIN OUR PRIVATE SALE NOW! ZICHAIN.IO ▲▼ FACEBOOK ▲▼ TELEGRAM ▲▼ TWITTER ▲▼ THREAD ▲▼ REDDIT  ▲▼
Dimid

Activity: 702
Merit: 255

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 12:33:43 PM

I vote unequivocally "Yes." When I first heard about bitkoin, I thought it was just nonsense, but now, after a few years, I can appreciate the huge advantages of crypto currency. I will list some of them:
I'm free to use bitcoin, nor can anyone block my wallets
I can easily send any amount to the other end of the planet, while paying only a small commission for the transaction
Dollar and other world currencies, is subject to inflation.
Activitycoin

Activity: 476

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 10:26:17 AM

I don't think so, cryptocurrency and fiat money have their respective advantages and disadvantages, on the one hand cryptocurrency is better than fiat money but on the other side fiat money is better than bitcoin. For example if we want to buy daily necessities fiat money is a good choice, but if we want to do digital transactions in bulk, bitcoin is the right choice because of low fee.
Well I have some different kind of thinking about crypto currency for me bitcoin is as respective as regular money but the bitter truth is that fiat money does not have any additional advantage for us, money is just use to buy good and to go here and there I mean to travel but we are forgetting about the danger of having high fiat, that we can get robed on the other side now we can easily buy everything using bitcoin and we can save it to make profit , as it use to increase but fiat money does not increase in price it remain as it is so useless to have fiat money in this digital era everyone want bitcoin digital currency now.
portotoi

Activity: 280
Merit: 101

Blockchain with a Purpose

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 02:47:28 PM

These two types of currencies are both important. Even cryptocurrencies are good and is ideal for investments but the regular currency is still needed in our daily lives specially when youre country is not yet regulating bitcoin.

Elseye

Activity: 378

ApolloX

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 02:58:16 PM

Of course they are - because fiat money(which is not on bank cards) - is nearly impossible to track - this money can be spent on anything on Earth...

ghost424

Activity: 630
Merit: 103

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 02:59:03 PM

Cryptocurrency and Regular Currency are two different things that can be both beneficial to the users who are knowledgeable enough to use them. Cryptocurrencies are used on the internet and they can be accessed anytime and anywhere if you have access to the internet. The value of cryptocurrency can increase while the price of Regular Currency is stable and the only thing that increases is the price of the things we need to buy.
LordShanken

Activity: 1112
Merit: 256

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 03:04:26 PM

For me they will be when whole population will understand how crypto market is working and what is more when all population will have internet connection, than we can talk if it is better or not.
West0813

Activity: 504

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 03:05:57 PM

For now regular money is better by far thatn cryptocurrency. Because regular money can use by all people anytime anywhere. Not like cryptocurrency, only those people who has gadget and internet can use it.

stobox
DIGITAL ASSETS ECOSYSTEM
───────  Website ⬝  WhitepaperTwitterFacebookTelegramLinkedin   ───────
tyas pur

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 03:51:50 PM

Honestly, I believe bitcoin is better since the one you don't use your credit card so you don't lose you needed cash but instead the cash that you could easily earn back from mining. Plus, it's open to all ages, unlike credit cards.
Cryptocurrency is better than ordinary currency. It could be said better because the digital currency has many advantages such as the price that can be very high once in a short time, easy to use and much more. But between digital currencies with real currencies, of course, have advantages and weaknesses of each.
ArnoldChippy

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 01:25:45 PM

For now regular money is better by far thatn cryptocurrency. Because regular money can use by all people anytime anywhere. Not like cryptocurrency, only those people who has gadget and internet can use it.
Very honestly i would like to say that bitcoin is far better than fiat because of the facilities that we can get from bitcoin, although in current time we cannot get all the facilities of bitcoin, but in future when bitcoin will become more common and more people will start using bitcoin, then i am sure that bitcoin will provide more facilities to us than fiat currency.

▄▄▄▄
▐████▌
▀██▀
▐▌
▄██▄
▄▄▄▄ ▐████▌ ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▐████▌
████  ▄▄▄▄  ████
▐████▌
▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌      ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀
▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌
▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄
▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀
ivy|..FACILITATING SECURE, TRANSPARENT...........
BUSINESS PAYMENTS ON A GLOBAL SCALE....

..─────────  ❱❱  WHITEPAPER  ❰❰  ─────────..
|
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
|.JOIN US NOW!.|
sserge009

Activity: 770
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 01:33:02 PM

Asking what is better fiat or crypto is the same as asking is car or a cart with a horse is better.  The fiat-era is gone, it's just that banks and governments have not realized this yet.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
MKH
Copper Member

Activity: 231
Merit: 15

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 04:20:57 PM

yes there have benefits of using cryptocurences but i don't think its better than regular cureency. the market of crypto always go with ups and down. if you have $10K it can be 7-8k with in half an hour. so its worth will not be just like past half an hour. but it will not happen with regular currency. people can make a big amount of capital within short time by crypto its the most attractive side of this but in practically you can't. a;so you can use the regular currency in any where and any time also in any place but you will not able to do this with crypto.
Daveeoff

Activity: 611
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 04:23:40 PM

No, not yet at least. One day you have $100, the next $110 and two days later $90. This is why FIAT currency is better.
kalawang

Activity: 350

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 04:27:11 PM

yes cryptocurrency is better than our currency becuase if you have cryptocurrency you will get more currency so if you think that cryptocurrency is not good its your choice and you will regret soon 100 percent people now adays says than cryptocurrency is a fraud yes for me becuase because of the  manipulation of the whales . Sad
jakoylantern

Activity: 560
Merit: 107

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 05:38:37 PM

For me, its depend on the situation. But regular money is much better because the acceptance of it is prominent than cryptocurrencies. Yes, some cryptocurrencies are widespread, and the community of it is vast, but regular cash is much preeminent. We all know that there are only a few companies and establishment are willing and accepting bitcoin and another cryptocurrency as payment and if you compare real money to bitcoin the acceptance of bitcoin and some digital currency is very meager. But like I said it depend on the situation if you want to transfer or transact your cash anonymously digital currency is the best opinion.  Smiley
valentinen39

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 05:41:09 PM

Honestly I believe bitcoin is better since one you don't use your credit card so you don't loose you needed cash but instead your cash that you could easily earn back from mining. Plus, it's open to all ages unlike credit cards.

What is the best thing about cryptocurrency is that, everyone can really invest a good amount and by just holding it then you can already expect a profit after a month or weeks and you can use this coins as well just like credit cards.
Janation

Activity: 1722
Merit: 528

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 05:43:10 PM

yes cryptocurrency is better than our currency becuase if you have cryptocurrency you will get more currency so if you think that cryptocurrency is not good its your choice and you will regret soon 100 percent people now adays says than cryptocurrency is a fraud yes for me becuase because of the  manipulation of the whales . Sad

If it is manipulated by whales, then it means that it is not better than the real currency of the fiat we are usually or commonly using that means Fiat are still better than BTC and that for me is correct. BTC is volatile, that means it changes it's price quickly while Fiats do not change that easily. BTC is not really accepted in the whole world while Fiat is accepted anywhere.
beej

Activity: 476
Merit: 108

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 02:19:11 PM

I think in some ways we can appreciate cryptocurrency in today's trends, especially when you travel you just need your
phone and a connection to transfer or cash out funds. I did exactly that when I was travelling, the experience was conveniently
sublime to me. But I converted it to regular currency, since cash is still supreme in all aspects and every corner of the world.
Regular currency is still omnipotent regardless of the existence and the wide integrated applications of cryptocurrencies everywhere.

Better or not, at least cryptocurrencies are an alternative. One of its interesting features is that make people more responsible about their money. With crypto you cann´t use your credit card to buy things with money that you will have to return later with interests. With crypto you can have more control of your funds.

Truly with our cryptocurrencies in our wallets, we don't just manage them personally we have more control and awareness
over them since we consider them highly as investments for the future. I think both crypto and regular currency are important
today, we need them both actually. We need fiats for expenses and crypto for investments to procure profits over time so
we can convert them to regular currency. It's hard to compare them both since at the current stage crypto depends on regular currency.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 »
  Print  

Jump to: