Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 09:39:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 [223] 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] MONETHA - Decentralised reputation with built-in payments  (Read 187428 times)
Hakamoto

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 11:01:09 AM

With the help of Monetha, users will be able to protect their transactions, so Monetha allows us to create and demonstrate our reputation as a reliable online trader!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mehar_gee

Activity: 504
Merit: 128

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 05:23:32 AM

Do we have a expirienced dev here on forum who can tell us how much are to costs of developiing this app. Because i dont know where will they spend 37 mio $ + theres is no marketing. 

You can buy the whole Payment system starting from $5000  https://microscript.net/product/paysystem and also for $75 (Better that MONETHA is offering now) https://www.codester.com/items/4494/just-wallet-online-payment-gateway

I believe the one launched now seems to be the final version or the version after beta and has been the worst ever imagined by such an experienced team. This proves the team doesn't deserve the money raised during the ico.
team is working hard be patient hopefully team will delivers a great product to its community
what you think how team will become an experienced team? to making experiments and make new thing and obviously that's not make it perfect in first run
just wait and watch we just have to make sure that team is working on the project that's all
one day we will see a successful platform of monetha hopefully
ensign_lee

Activity: 886
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 10:13:31 AM

Do we have a expirienced dev here on forum who can tell us how much are to costs of developiing this app. Because i dont know where will they spend 37 mio $ + theres is no marketing. 

You can buy the whole Payment system starting from $5000  https://microscript.net/product/paysystem and also for $75 (Better that MONETHA is offering now) https://www.codester.com/items/4494/just-wallet-online-payment-gateway

I believe the one launched now seems to be the final version or the version after beta and has been the worst ever imagined by such an experienced team. This proves the team doesn't deserve the money raised during the ico.
team is working hard be patient hopefully team will delivers a great product to its community
what you think how team will become an experienced team? to making experiments and make new thing and obviously that's not make it perfect in first run
just wait and watch we just have to make sure that team is working on the project that's all
one day we will see a successful platform of monetha hopefully

You are living far from reality in this case. Its almost going to be a year and we have an app which cant perform payment based operations and you speak of development? btw, how much MTH are you holding?

██▄                ██        ▄███████▄        ██                  ██      ▄█████████▄ 
 ████              ██      █                  █      ██                  ██      ██                ██
 ██  ▀█            ██    ▄█                  █▄    ██                  ██    ██                  ██
 ██    █▄          ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██    ▀█                     
 ██      █▄        ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██      ██                   
 ██        █▄      ██                                  ██                  ██       ▀████████▄   
 ██          █▄    ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                        ██ 
 ██            █▄  ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                          ██
 ██              █▄██    ██                  ██    ▀█                  █▀    ▄▄                  █▀
 ██                ███      █                  █        █                  █      ██                ██ 
 ██                  ▀█        ▀███████▀            ▀███████▀         ▀█████████▀   

Nousplatform Youtube     
Darthswan

Activity: 818
Merit: 508

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 01:59:23 PM

From their whitepaper

Phase​ ​1:​ ​E-commerce​ ​and​ ​first​ ​version​ ​of​ ​the​ ​trust​ ​rating​ ​-​ ​EUR​ ​700k
Goal: develop a fully-functional payment gateway with a user interface for
e-commerce merchants and enable them to accept ETH currency while leveraging
first version of trust level mechanism.
Time: early 2018
Phase​ ​2:​ ​A​ ​full​ ​e-commerce​ ​solution​ ​to​ ​accept​ ​Ethereum-based​ ​tokens​ ​and
exchange​ ​them​ ​to​ ​fiat​ ​currency:​ ​ ​EUR​ ​1.7m
Goal: accept not only Ether currency, but also Ethereum-based tokens and enable
merchants to exchange Ethereum currencies to fiat currency and transfer funds to
their preferred account. Moreover, smart contract wallets, real-time analytics, and
dashboards for merchants will be introduced during this stage
Time: mid 2018

roadmap on ico baazar

June 2018
Full e-commerce solution + exchange to FIAT currency. Accept Ethereum tokens, and enable merchants to exchange Ethereum tokens to their local currency and transfer funds to their preferred account. Smart contract wallet, real-time analytics, and a dashboard for merchants.

check what we got today
Yeah. Development is really slow. That is why i'm just Buying and Selling this token for small profit. Because there's still no sign of and upward trend or demand that can have an impact to the token price. ATM the token price is half the ICO price.

Slow? this is not the word which you can objectively evaluate the devs of this project, in my opinion everything is much worse.
I, too, did so, until recently, until the price dropped below 1000 satosh. After that, I sold and lost some money, and decided to postpone this token for a while. And after I read over everything in this tread the last week, especially the feedback about the platform, and the fact that the matters are at variance with the road map, I just did not want to hold this token, and trade. How much did they collect? $ 35 million? It's just some kind of misunderstanding ....

You are living far from reality in this case. Its almost going to be a year and we have an app which cant perform payment based operations and you speak of development? btw, how much MTH are you holding?

I agree with you) probably in his parallel universe, and the application is working, and the price of the token is growing, and the project is developing. Patience) here people suffer a year and do not see improvements. Patience when you see that the project is developing, and not when you receive for $ 35 million a non-working application written by students during the rest.

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
     ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses .100% original codebase.
  Superfast with .30 seconds instant finality.
  Tested .5000 tx per block. on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
CrytpoGod27

Activity: 245
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 02:57:23 PM

THE TRUTH

IV been in this since december/november 2017, supporting on forum, belived in team. And half an hour ago i saw the app is out. Download enter number and i wanna see what can i buy or what ppl is selling....instead of this i get a form with title...so ok CAR price 5000 eur cointinue and it wants the phone number of the seller LOL i was so shocked i start laughing...i didnt belive so i verified myself ( mybe more options avalible Cheesy ) same shit. The app is usless, its a garbage...i was so mad and shocked i was laughing sitting on my stairs and coudnt belive this shit can happen in 2018. They needed over 6 months to develop this shit and raised 30 mils fort this pice of shit software. There is no marketplace there is nothing u cant see what ppl is seeling there are no categories there is nothing omg i cant belive this. How the fuck can you be so dumb, or how the fuck do you have balls to release this shit !?!?

This is not a scam but its a 70% of a scam i am sure. Where the fuck will they spend all raised money from ico !?! This is  app is SHIT.

From Justas interview

What company are they working for?
Some of them work for the Swiss company, some for Lithuanian company Accurro (according to Lithuania’s State Social Security Insurance Board, on 21 May the company employed 14 people who were paid the average of €5705.60 before taxes).

so they get paid 5k for this app...

Download app and test it and you will see...

Lesson learned and very expensive. Stay away from this .

And Justas fuck you.

I tried to warn people about this project from the beginning. You can even look at my comment history. They raised 35 million and most likely pocketed most of it. If you have that much money there is no fucking excuses not to deliver a beautiful working mobile app. This is a fly by night joke of a project. I suggest anyone in it to get out as quickly as you can. Just look at the main founder Justus. Dude was a wannabe youtube stripper. He doesn't know the first thing about programming or anything. I feel bad for the people that invested a lot of money in this.

My guess is the next year most of their team will quietly quit (we have already seen some of them quit) and Justus will quietly exit scam. Sadly they won't be prosecuted for securities fraud because they aren't in the US so they will take all the millions they got from the ICO and vanish.
beni1107

Activity: 138

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 02:58:00 PM

Anyone can read whitepaper and download the app and see what is promised and what they delivered.

they got like 37 mil $. Please check the app ur gonna laugh like i did with my 50k bags Cheesy

ITS a fuckin joke. When Justas will have next AMA !?or next Facebook interview, i bet there will be no more couse ppl will rape his pretty face with questions.

JUSTAS CEO OF MOTNETHA WHEN NEXT INTERVIEW I WILL JOIN TO DISCUSS , BE A MAN ONCE IN UR LIFE AND FACE YOUR INVESTITORS, WHITEPAPER, AND UR FANCY USLESS APP.

I DONT KNOW HOW YOU WILL GO TO CONFERENCES WITH APP LIKE THAT AFTER A YEAR OF DEVELOPMENT. PEOPLE WILL LAUGH AT YOU. YOU GUYS DIDNT DELIVER SHIT AND CHEATED INVESTITORS NOT DELIVERING WHAT U PROMISE IN WHITEPAPER.

DO YOU REALLY THINK PPL WOULD BUY ICO IF U HAD WHITEPAPER BASED ON THIS SHIT APP.

GUYS WHO READS THIS POST AGAIN...BEEN IN MONETHA SINCE LATE 2017  STAY AWAY FROM THIS NICE TALKING MONGLOIDS.

JUSTAS WHEN NEXT AMA !?!? CMON
trethomgrego

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 07:10:20 PM

Full disclosure: I hold MTH Tokens.

From reading, watching the MTH Price over the last Month, and working within the app that was made available recently, here are my takeaways:

• What should receive the most criticism? Is it the dev-stage of the app? Time-management? Hiring-issues?

I feel like the end-product in X-amount of time holds so much potential, and although timing is very important, I believe it's most important to deliver on an incredible end-product eventually than it is to deliver on a weak end-product immediately. I see no official statement anywhere that states they have delivered on an "end-product"; however, I feel that the heavy criticism so far is viewing the app currently available as the "end-product". Perhaps the Monetha Team, undergoing an ambitious project, was overly-ambitious in planning when Feature X would be available. This could occur for many reasons, but I'm not interested in holding MTH Tokens for the Monetha Team's excellence (or lack of) at forecasting and hiring; rather, I'm holding MTH because of the value I can see in a end-product as described in their White Paper. From a lot of criticism I'm reading (and the subsequent dumping of MTH on Binance), it appears that *complete* confidence was lost when Monetha recently released the app, because it didn't have Feature X, Y, and Z available. I may end up very wrong, but my take at the moment is that this is a false-equivalency of valuating MTH. Can we not provide some slack to Monetha on overly-ambitious timing, possible hiring-decisions, and an unplanned communication protocol for a negative review of the current-stage app? I'm willing to do so if they can deliver on their goal as outlined in their WP in a "reasonable amount of time" (arbitrary, I know).

• Communication

For me, I've noticed that Monetha has had a very strong communication strategy, and has excelled at doing so under multiple platforms, and with consistent updates. I encourage them to continue to do so, as this was one of the main reasons I committed to their goal. Viewing all of this under a "good faith" lens, it's hard for me to accept that Monetha (with their current communication strategy) would release this app as their end-product and just stop communicating. I'm comfortable allowing for their Team to take an index of the criticisms and to address them when they have a confident answer. To do so prematurely/immediately would be to not respect the criticisms, after all.

• Frustration

Investing in something that you perceive (or realize, if you exit the investment) as a failure will cause frustration and anger. However, I challenge for all of the MTH long-term investors and believers in the Monetha project to take a personal analysis of their situation and understand that there are short-term investors looking for a "delivering on promises" valuation to determine their fate with a project. My point is that the "delivering on promises" time-period may be different for different people. For me, I'm chalking this one up to a overly-ambitious time-frame on delivery within their WP. For others, they are exiting as they see the current app as a culmination of all problems within Monetha and a signal to an eventual failure...

I'm just not there yet, as I see incredible value with an eventual delivery of an excellent end-product in a reasonable amount of time.
[/list]
Monetha.io

Activity: 714

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2018, 08:19:34 PM

Monetha will be speaking at the biggest Tech and Innovation conference in the Baltic States, LOGIN 2018. Event starts on Friday. Meet you there!

https://www.login.lt

▬▬▬▬▬▬ MONETHADecentralised Trust and Reputation with Built-In PaymentsMONETHA ▬▬▬▬▬▬
beni1107

Activity: 138

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 10:00:39 PM

Monetha will be speaking at the biggest Tech and Innovation conference in the Baltic States, LOGIN 2018. Event starts on Friday. Meet you there!

https://www.login.lt

What will you talk about ?
- How to fuck up whole project ?
- How to cheat community ?
- How to create a WP promising X delivering 1/2 of A ?
- How you developed a clumsy app where you need to find an item u wanna buy on some OTHER marketplace and than convice seller to use monetha, and give u his number and blablabla in 2018 ?

PPL on facebook wanted to buy a bike or laptop and than realize there is no marketplace and the app is usless. Go read the comments its a fuckin joke
Monetha.io

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2018, 05:13:06 PM

First update for Monetha mobile app is ready!

Here are a few improvements:
- Deal id is sent to monitoring services
- Fixed occasional crash when trying to log out
- Fixed UI glitch in iPhone 6 on claim box borders

Download the app today! www.monetha.io

▬▬▬▬▬▬ MONETHADecentralised Trust and Reputation with Built-In PaymentsMONETHA ▬▬▬▬▬▬
hatecoin

Activity: 4

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 09:02:30 PM

MTH is my first crypto coin i bought. I am very frustrated .

as student, i do not have much money but i still invested 1k usd into it.

what happened?

1. mth twitter is poor managed and full of scams followed by each single of their twitt. of course as noob i trusted their post, and I lost all my coins . talked to mth stuff, response was that i should be careful. however, you guys own your social media account, if you never manage it except posting messages, you should never start posting and stop using twitter.

2. it is dumping crazy.

i give up sir.

tx
luca3784

Activity: 122

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 12:07:17 AM

I'm starting to get excited...once you start seeing FUD there is definitely something big around the corner.  Monetha should be running their advertising and marketing campaign pretty soon.  Partnership agreements, marketing, community adoption of MTH trust/reputation system should be some of the big things in the pipeline.
anirgu
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 10:21:34 AM

I'm starting to get excited...once you start seeing FUD there is definitely something big around the corner.  Monetha should be running their advertising and marketing campaign pretty soon.  Partnership agreements, marketing, community adoption of MTH trust/reputation system should be some of the big things in the pipeline.

We all are waiting for some of these and a bit of miracle to raise the price of MTH and we all dump it to the ico price. Anyways it looks to be far from that price to reach back again.

██▄                ██        ▄███████▄        ██                  ██      ▄█████████▄ 
 ████              ██      █                  █      ██                  ██      ██                ██
 ██  ▀█            ██    ▄█                  █▄    ██                  ██    ██                  ██
 ██    █▄          ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██    ▀█                     
 ██      █▄        ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██      ██                   
 ██        █▄      ██                                  ██                  ██       ▀████████▄   
 ██          █▄    ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                        ██ 
 ██            █▄  ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                          ██
 ██              █▄██    ██                  ██    ▀█                  █▀    ▄▄                  █▀
 ██                ███      █                  █        █                  █      ██                ██ 
 ██                  ▀█        ▀███████▀            ▀███████▀         ▀█████████▀   

Nousplatform Youtube     
Monetha.io

View Profile WWW
June 08, 2018, 02:57:11 PM

Monetha was speaking at the Singapore Blockchain Hub, where we presented our product and vision for the future!

https://twitter.com/Monetha_io/status/1005100983851126784

wendy107th

Activity: 401
Merit: 250

http://www.cloakcoin.com

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 08:20:43 AM

4.5 BTC in 0.5 left LOL
Monetha.io

View Profile WWW
June 09, 2018, 06:38:56 PM

Monetha visited PayPal Innovation Lab, where we discussed about blockchain ecosystem in Southeast Asia and gained a lot of valuable information about product and marketing development!

https://twitter.com/Monetha_io/status/1005519478556430336

fast2fix
Legendary

Activity: 1612
Merit: 1001

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 08:02:49 PM

4.5 BTC in 0.5 left LOL
ouch that must hurt bad, i only put less than 0.3 btc in mth. i guess it's too soon to draw any conclusions, we will have wait and see what happens about price, they got funds and i hope they deliver a good product so price could increase.
wendy107th

Activity: 401
Merit: 250

http://www.cloakcoin.com

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 05:49:01 AM

i dont sell i had cloaks at 0.03 cents in the beginning the dagger sold at 2 dollars  Grin
zahidmoon

Activity: 1148
Merit: 269

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 10:30:25 AM

i dont sell i had cloaks at 0.03 cents in the beginning the dagger sold at 2 dollars  Grin
well price is down again about 14% in one day of monetha
but also monetha team is working on developments and i think its a good time for buy monetha tokens at cheap price if monetha goes down more then i i i i am surely buy some more tokens at really cheap price
here some news on twitter about monetha that Monetha visited PayPal Innovation Lab. more in this tweet link
https://twitter.com/Monetha_io/status/1005519478556430336
potapo

Activity: 460

Your professional profile on the blockchain

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 10:41:49 AM

Given that the crypto currency market is soon waiting for a bull trend, Monetha can give a good increase in its value, I would add this coin to myself in the portfolio

Pages: « 1 ... 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 [223] 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 »
  Print  

Jump to: