Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 03:59:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What to do with my bitcoins ?  (Read 10562 times)
Theb

Activity: 1680
Merit: 655

View Profile
July 08, 2017, 06:11:29 PM

It depends on what your needs are. From the best of my recollection newegg a computer and accessories provider accepts Bitcoin. If you want games Steam client is accepting Bitcoin as a mode of payment. And finally there is overstock.com in which you can buy clothes to electronics woth your Bitcoin. Aside from what I said I know there is a lot to choose from online as Bitcoin's acceptance is increasing everyday.

..bustadice..         ▄▄████████████▄▄
     ▄▄████████▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
   ▄███████████    ███████████▄
  █████    ████▄▄▄▄████    █████
 ██████    ████████▀▀██    ██████
██████████████████   █████████████
█████████████████▌  ▐█████████████
███    ██████████   ███████    ███
███    ████████▀   ▐███████    ███
██████████████      ██████████████
██████████████      ██████████████
 ██████████████▄▄▄▄██████████████
  ▀████████████████████████████▀
                     ▄▄███████▄▄
                  ▄███████████████▄
   ███████████  ▄████▀▀       ▀▀████▄
               ████▀      ██     ▀████
 ███████████  ████        ██       ████
             ████         ██        ████
███████████  ████     ▄▄▄▄██        ████
             ████     ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ████
 ███████████  ████                 ████
               ████▄             ▄████
   ███████████  ▀████▄▄       ▄▄████▀
                  ▀███████████████▀
                     ▀▀███████▀▀
           ▄██▄
           ████
            ██
            ▀▀
 ▄██████████████████████▄
██████▀▀██████████▀▀██████
█████    ████████    █████
█████▄  ▄████████▄  ▄█████
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
       ████████████
......Play......
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
maku
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 08, 2017, 06:17:55 PM

If you have a stable income and don't need to bolster it by selling your coins from time to time then hold Bitcoin.
I suggest that you buy additional coins now before scaling upgrade is complete and wait until the next halving in 2020.
According to some bitcoin speculators and experts (i.e. Bobby Lee), we will reach more than $12k in three years.
madmanjoe

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 08, 2017, 06:44:10 PM

You could do peer to peer deals in this forum, or use bitcoin auction websites like bitify that accept bitcoin and where you get items shipped to you after finalizing deals, You could also use gyft and buy a gift card for any online store,
As far as I know, there are plenty of smaller merchants but the biggest ones taking bitcoins (not sure if they still use it) are Overstock, which ships internationally I think.
Elcapsono

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

THE ENERGY EFFICIENCY PROTOCOL

View Profile
July 08, 2017, 07:01:50 PM

You could do peer to peer deals in this forum, or use bitcoin auction websites like bitify that accept bitcoin and where you get items shipped to you after finalizing deals, You could also use gyft and buy a gift card for any online store,
As far as I know, there are plenty of smaller merchants but the biggest ones taking bitcoins (not sure if they still use it) are Overstock, which ships internationally I think.
It seems to me that the question is just Insane, Because if a person has already earned Bitcoin from today, then he really knows what to do with it. The fact is that the Bitcoin user can not be so simple that he does not understand what to do with all the coins. To date, we see a very good price on Bitcoin, but this is just another indication that Bitcoin needs to be saved.

▄▄██ █████ █████ █████ █████ ██▄▄
▄████ █████ █████ █████ █████ ████▄
████▀  ▀███ █████ █████ █████ █████
▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄
████    ███ █████ █████ █████ █████
▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀
████    ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀███ █████ █████
████                 ██ █████ █████
▄▄▄▄     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄
████    █▀███████    ██ █████ █████
████    █ ███████    ██ █████ █████
▀▀▀▀    █ ▄▄▄ ███    ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀
████    █ ███ ███    ██ █████ █████
████    █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█    ██ █████ █████
████     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀████
▄▄▄▄                            ▄▄▄
█████ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄████
 ████ █████ █████ █████ █████ ████
   ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀   
bluenote.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████▀    ▐███████
███████████    ▄▄█████████
▐██████████▀    ▀▀█████████▌
▐█████████▌       █████████▌
▐███████████    ███████████▌
███████████    ███████████
██████████    ██████████
▀████████▄  ▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

█▀▀▀█▀▄
█   █  ▀▄
█   ▀▀▀▀█
█ ▀▀▀▀▀ █
█ ▀▀▀▀▀ █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█▀▀█▀▄   █
█  █  ▀▄ █
█  ▀▀▀▀█ █
█ ▀▀▀▀ █▄█
█▄▄▄▄▄▄█
Summary
WhitePaper
bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 1217

View Profile
July 08, 2017, 07:15:30 PM

Please hold on to your coins and refrain from investing them elsewhere. In 2014, I was stupid enough to invest my hard earned coins in to Litecoinglobal. When that site closed down my shares of BTCT-AT became worthless. Lost around BTC30 back then. Just imagine what I could have done with that sort of money. It happened more than 3 years back, but I still feel bad when I think about it.
Nicho

Activity: 133
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 08, 2017, 07:26:13 PM

Bitcoin is an asset and also future money,so we can invest and do own business like buying and selling the bitcoins.its leads to get profits.it is big investment for future.if shops accept bitcoin we can buy with bitcoins also.
Blackwhite69

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 08, 2017, 08:17:24 PM

The bitcoin will be increasingly recognized and will rise even more in value so I advise you to invest in bitcoin which will go up quickly,  Wink
citizenh-ssd

Activity: 187

View Profile
July 08, 2017, 08:29:36 PM

Bitcoin is an asset and also future money,so we can invest and do own business like buying and selling the bitcoins.its leads to get profits.it is big investment for future.if shops accept bitcoin we can buy with bitcoins also.
If it's reasonable to deal with the crypto currency and multiply your state, then in reality you can very much call this Bitcoin. The fact is that Bitcoin is almost the engine for the realization of their desires.

bhadz

Activity: 2422
Merit: 564

View Profile WWW
July 08, 2017, 08:31:38 PM

The bitcoin will be increasingly recognized and will rise even more in value so I advise you to invest in bitcoin which will go up quickly,  Wink

I suggest to him just keep his bitcoins as an addition to your suggestion to invest on it. Because the future of bitcoin is wide and we can see that everyone looks busy on future planning in bitcoins and that's going to give us an assurance that everything is going to be in a good place when you just keep your btc's.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
cryptegrity

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
July 08, 2017, 08:42:19 PM

No one will be using bitcoin to buy 'things' in a few years time.

Bitcoin will be like gold, a storage of wealth.

Today, while it's still the payment layer of blockchain, I use a bitcoin prepaid Visa card.
Yakamoto
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1007

View Profile
July 08, 2017, 08:52:12 PM

No one will be using bitcoin to buy 'things' in a few years time.

Bitcoin will be like gold, a storage of wealth.

Today, while it's still the payment layer of blockchain, I use a bitcoin prepaid Visa card.
The wonderful thing about Bitcoin is that it is incredibly divisible and there's no real end to how much it can be divided, provided the fork exists and the community agrees on it being more divisible. This allows for Bitcoin to be used as a currency, as you just send small amounts, while also allowing for it to be a store of wealth through the innate value it would have at such a point.

It isn't forced into one classification or the other, to be completely honest. It's a wonderful piece of technology and has a lot more uses and freedom than what you'd expect from most things today.
Colt22

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 08, 2017, 09:21:17 PM

Hello everyone,
             I would like that each one participates in sharing the different sites shopping online (International) that accept the bitcoin, as well as different ways to spend BTC, thank you.
Spend it. If you have a lot of btc buy your own needs or invest it in many gambling sites. I know by investing your btc in some gambling sites you can earn a big profit. It is a risky but it is also profitable.
That’s a nice suggestion. Investing bitcoins to gambling sites is once in a moon successful attempt. The best you can do this to meet your daily demands, have good vacations. But one thing that is highly profitable; is to keep them in wallet and let the prices pump.
minizi99

Activity: 242

View Profile
July 08, 2017, 10:03:50 PM

It depends on what your needs are. From the best of my recollection newegg a computer and accessories provider accepts Bitcoin. If you want games Steam client is accepting Bitcoin as a mode of payment. And finally there is overstock.com in which you can buy clothes to electronics woth your Bitcoin. Aside from what I said I know there is a lot to choose from online as Bitcoin's acceptance is increasing everyday.

I would advise simply to keep your coins. Investments are very risky. Now there are a lot of scammers who are just waiting for you to give them your coins. Just hold the coins and watch how they bring money
scambust
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007

View Profile
July 08, 2017, 10:05:14 PM

You can donate to your favorite charity.

Ewinsane

Activity: 980
Merit: 523

View Profile
July 09, 2017, 01:14:28 PM

-You can buy products and services with your btcs from sites like Overstock, Expedia etc.
-You can exchange your bitcoin for traditional currency
-You can lend your bitcoins
As the demand and market of bitcoin rose not only in the online market but in the corporate world, many companies and organizations have started to accept bitcoin as an alternative to the traditional currency further helping the value of bitcoin to increase.

So, it is not beneficial to exchange bitcoin for any other currency just for cash. In the future many more countries including organizations and companies will shift to crypto-currency especially bitcoin making it costlier in the market.
nexttime

Activity: 55
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 09, 2017, 03:09:18 PM

I think half sale to buy but you need, like phone, car, home or you can use it to invest in business to make more money. It is appropriate to sell it should not sell for a moment
JL421

Activity: 812
Merit: 510

View Profile
July 09, 2017, 04:26:11 PM

Nothing because buying goods or services using bitcoin would cost you additional 3$ because of the fees and there won't be any sort of security also. Plus i have seen very often people comparing bitcoin with gold while we don't use gold in our daily life so why even use bitcoin right
KingdomHearts

Activity: 896
Merit: 514

View Profile
July 09, 2017, 05:38:04 PM

there is no sense in selling bitcoin if the price is still going up and stabilizing at the 2000 USD price mark. The only thing we should do is hodl it for long term and if there is dips then just buy from those dips and continue hodling and someday the price will gone up so high and we can start selling and buy a lot of lambos.
It is always a good idea to hold onto your investment especially in the case of bitcoins as your investment. This is mainly due to the fact that bitcoin has the capacity to increase very quickly in a short passage of time.

So, if you don’t need urgent money, it is advised to hold onto your investment and wait for it because you could sell it for a pretty high price as compared in the present. The price of bitcoin was only $500 in early 2016 and right now it exceeds more than $2600 which is a very high rise in only a year.
darewaller

Activity: 2800
Merit: 634

View Profile
July 09, 2017, 08:31:04 PM

Hello everyone,
             I would like that each one participates in sharing the different sites shopping online (International) that accept the bitcoin, as well as different ways to spend BTC, thank you.

I think it would be better if saving and holding to make a purchase with bitcoin, with very high bitcoin prices would be better if it could be used to do business like trade and investment, but that's just your advice and your decision right to decide.
I agree that it’s better to save and hold you bitcoin because there is a possibility that the price of bitcoin will increase day by day in the near future. In addition to that, some people trade their bitcoin in any trading sites because trading is one best source of bitcoin.As of now I save and hold my bitcoin, and then I will sell it when the price is rapidly increasing.
At this stage, it is agreed that bitcoins should be saved rather than being spent. It should also be considered that bitcoin is very valuable right now and it would be rather silly to spend bitcoins just for earning some cash. Bitcoin has a very big market among investors who aim to purchase and store it in their ‘vault’ opening it years later when the value of bitcoin has spiked more than double or triple its original value. The best option is to conserve your bitcoins rather than spend them.
Potchi

Activity: 191

View Profile
July 09, 2017, 10:17:11 PM

I am not yet ready to spend too many of my bitcoins apart from the odd deal. I prefer to wait until there more places to spend btc because the value will be more and I will be able to buy more things and more is never a bad thing as I am sure we all agree.
I must say that one must saved bitcoin as much as he can, and wait for it to be legalized much more, and that it can be used to many transactions, and probably use it for important future purposes. Because i think that bitcoin will really be a currency nearly in the future so it' safer to just hoard them up and just hold them for a long you can

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: