Bitcoin Forum
July 04, 2024, 08:37:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What to do with my bitcoins ?  (Read 10582 times)
loopes

Activity: 952
Merit: 323

View Profile
July 14, 2017, 09:47:56 AM

Hello everyone,
             I would like that each one participates in sharing the different sites shopping online (International) that accept the bitcoin, as well as different ways to spend BTC, thank you.

You can make purchases on Amazon with BTC.

Really? I didn't know that amazon accepts bitcoin as a payment.

I just browse on Google and read a page and it said that amazon doesn't currently accept the use of bitcoins directly on their website.  Bitcoin can use for Amazon products purchase but it must use wallet to buy an Amazon gift card.  I think it's complicated enough to purchase product with bitcoin on there because i'm not familiar with Amazon.

|||
IDO PARTNER
▄▄▄▀▀▀██▄▄
████▀▀░▀███
███▌████▐███
███▌████████▌
███▌█████████
███▌█████████
███▌████▐███▌
▄▄▄▄▄█▀░███▀
▀▀██▀▄██▀▀
DAOStarter
IEO PARTNER
▄███▄
▄██▀▀▀▀██▄
██░░░░░░▀▀
██░░▀██▄▄░░
▀██▄▄▀▀██▄
░░▀▀██▄░░██
▄▄░░░░░░██
▀██▄▄▄▄██▀
▀███▀
Coinstore
LISTING
██▀▀▀▀████▄▄
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀█
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▐▐▌
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▌█
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█▄
███▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▀█▐▌
██▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄░░▐██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█▄▀
░▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀

▄███▄░▄███▄
▄██████████▄
▄█████████████▄
▄███████████████▄
▀███████████████▀
BitMart
MEXC
DEX PARTNERS

░▀▄░█▀▀▄▄▄
░▀▄▀████▀███▄
██▀██████▄▄▄▄▀
███░░▀████▀▀██▄
▄█████████░█▄░▀
█▀█▄███▀▀█████
▀▀▀░▀█▀▀▄████
██████▀░▀▄

█████▄▄▄▄▀
██▄▀█████▀░░▄▄
░▀█▄████▀███▄▀▀
▀█▄▀▀█▀█▀▄░▀████▀
█▄██▄░▀▄▀▄▀██▀▀
██▀▀
UNISWAP
LobsterSwap
NeilLostBitCoin

Activity: 882
Merit: 303

View Profile WWW
July 14, 2017, 09:56:28 AM

At the moment, the use of bitcoin infrastructure is poorly developed, but each year it evolves stronger. While I'm saving up coins in order to be able to buy everything I needed. Even if the price of bitcoin will rise I will not abandon him.
I think the only thing that you should do with your bitcoins is to hold it because its exchange value might get high in no time. This is not impossible because I have seen how bitcoin's value soar high. So, if you want to earn more money, hold it for now.
boyptc

Activity: 3052
Merit: 681

View Profile
July 14, 2017, 10:00:28 AM

Hello everyone,
             I would like that each one participates in sharing the different sites shopping online (International) that accept the bitcoin, as well as different ways to spend BTC, thank you.

You can make purchases on Amazon with BTC.

Really? I didn't know that amazon accepts bitcoin as a payment.

Not directly with amazon but you can use with gift cards. Try to refer on this link https://www.rewardspay.com/use-bitcoins-on-amazon
There's a lot of merchants all around the world that are already good in accepting bitcoins. You can use our very own friend google for searching them out.
ophyrim

Activity: 994
Merit: 391

View Profile
July 14, 2017, 10:02:07 AM

If you don't need money, you are very very lucky man because you are the chance to hold all of your bitcoins. Maybe you can choose to buy some altcoins with the aim of increasing the amount of your bitcoins. My aim in this cryptocurrencies world is to increase my bitcoins because i believe in the future the price of bitcoin will be very very precious.
Rosabel

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 14, 2017, 10:19:40 AM

BTC you will usually pay a little more to trade your bitcoin for gift cards but on the upside,you don't need to deal with exchanges or transfers.REEDS jewellers,a large jewellery chain in the us,is one of the most notable merhants to accept bitcoin as a form of payment'.
michaelmoore1867

Activity: 28

View Profile
July 14, 2017, 10:24:18 AM

You can invest on altcoinor ICO tokens with proper research make sure you have done enough research before investing on ICO s . I don't recommend buying  no things using bitcoin.
robelneo
Legendary

Activity: 3290
Merit: 1209

View Profile WWW
July 14, 2017, 10:34:05 AM

Hello everyone,

I already bought 4 domain with my bitcoin via namecheap not only that I already bought a lot of stuffs from our local online stores that accept bitcoin and yes amazon also accepts bitcoin in four years time almost half of the online store will accept Bitcoin.

█████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
████████▄▄█▄▄█▄▄██████████▀██████
█████░░█░░█░░█░░████████████▀████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀██████████████▀██
██▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
██░░█░░█░░███████████████████████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀███████████████████████
██▄▄█▄▄█▄▄███████████████████████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀██████████▄▄▄██████████
██▄▄█▄▄█▄▄███████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██
███████████████████████
█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄█████
██████████████▄██████████
████████████████▄████████
████████████████████████
██
██████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀████
██████████████▀▀░░░░████
██████████▀▀░░░▄▀░░▐████
██████▀▀░░░░▄█▀░░░░█████
████▄▄░░░▄██▀░░░░░▐█████
████████░█▀░░░░░░░██████
████████▌▐░░▄░░░░▐██████
█████████░▄███▄░░███████
████████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████████████████
An1ks

Activity: 43

View Profile
July 14, 2017, 06:58:56 PM

i would invest some bitcoins into ICO tokens. So you'll have BTC and some perspective tokens, which can earn you a loooot of money in future.
Official Blogger

Activity: 56

View Profile
July 14, 2017, 07:31:11 PM

Generally people store or trade with bitcoins.
I would love to suggest to trade with bitcoin as you will have real time knowledge of bitcoin and you can increase it by time.
By the way you can do shopping now a days many of the site's are accepting bitcoins
michaelmoore1867

Activity: 28

View Profile
July 14, 2017, 08:15:50 PM

Convert them to Fiat and before August 1 buy bitcoins again, then study the icos and invest in
v0rtecxz

Activity: 406
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 17, 2017, 02:16:02 PM

For now I think online shopping sites that accept bitcoin payments are still small, I think the best way to shop is to exchange your bitcoin into money and then you can spend it on a regular basis, but I think you'd better keep it or you trade to supplement your income from bitcoin You, or investing in some of the bitcoins you have
Really, very few online stores are receiving bitcoin, i myself use bitcoin to buy domain and hosting at namecheap.com, most bitcoin i have i use for altcoin trading and little for ICOs, better bitcoin is used for investment
It's true that only a few online stores can accept bitcoin as a means of payment, maybe the bitcoin problem is not so well known to some people that cause the development of the storefront to be inhibited, and hopefully for the future of bitcoin. Can grow as well as possible, and more people know bitcoin so that it can simplify in any case
thundercrystal

Activity: 334
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 03:28:29 PM

Hello everyone,

You should invest it to a reliable business that can make your bitcoin grow. You can also safe keep it until the price of bitcoin become high. Or also you can concert it now and use it in real world marketing.

▄▄█
      ▄▄█████
  ▄▄█████████       ██▄▄
██████████▀▀        ██████
██████▀▀  ▄▄█       ██████
██████ ▄████▀       ██████
██████ █▀▀      ▄▄█ ██████
██████       ▄████▀ ██████
██████       █▀▀  ▄▄██████
██████        ▄▄██████████
  ▀▀██       █████████▀▀
             █████▀▀
             █▀▀
.FiiiCoin..
Making Cryptocurrency
Available to All,
for All Purposes

████▄▄
████████▄▄
████████████▄▄
████████████████
████████████▀▀
████████▀▀
████▀▀
███████████  ██▄
██           ████▄
██           ██ ▀██▄
██           ████████
██  ███████      
██                 ██
██  █████████████  ██
██                 ██
██  █████████████  ██
██                 ██
██  █████████████  ██
██                 ██
█████████████████████
WHITEPAPER
YELLOWPAPER
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Rj Manik

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 03:44:53 PM

Hello everyone,
I want to buy and sell any products that are free from Bitcoin,what do you want?
Kong Hey Pakboy

Activity: 1120
Merit: 68

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 03:47:40 PM

Hello everyone,
There are many ways in using your bitcoin just like in buying you needs and wants there are some that using their bitcoin to help them in their studies and their family there are many ways in using bitcoin to help you make you life easier and for you to enjoy this world

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
|Bitkoin|

Activity: 273

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 03:47:47 PM

Do you like the stock market? If so, you can start trading your Bitcoins to hopefully multiply your money. Lots of people double or triple their Bitcoin or more in a short period from trading. I personally recommend it.

Otherwise, there are tons of places you can buy things with Bitcoins, or you can just hold them until the price goes up.
jonosutio

Activity: 168

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 04:07:34 PM

I just want to do invest some bitcoin in various altcoin and ICO. And many others if you are interested to invest your bitcoin.
sukron14

Activity: 24

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 04:11:58 PM

I usually buy racing motorcycle equipment in onlineshop dsitu he willing to accept payment by using bitcoin, if confused you better exchange the first bitcoin to the new banknote in spend
sakkosekk

Activity: 224

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 02:14:43 AM

I use my bitcoin on trading platforms such as poloniex, bittrex to buy potential altcoins.
I usually use technical analysis, to buy altcoin at low prices, then sell them for a higher price
Bitcoin profit is usually around 5% -20%. In particular, many altcoin increase by 100% -200%
And I get double interest when Bitcoin prices increase
Great
sakkosekk

Activity: 224

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 02:17:51 AM

I just want to do invest some bitcoin in various altcoin and ICO. And many others if you are interested to invest your bitcoin.

It is a very intelligent and effective investment program, high profit
Would you be willing to share with me about that investment?
MobileShopdotPH

Activity: 514
Merit: 251

Bitkoyn.com - Fulfilling your needs

View Profile WWW
October 20, 2017, 08:40:33 PM

You can use our recharge service by topping up prepaid Mobile Airtime, Data Bundles, Viber, WiFi, Grocery, Gift Vouchers, DTH TV and more using Bitcoin.  Smiley

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: