Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 07:45:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What to do with my bitcoins ?  (Read 10562 times)
Collider

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 09:08:46 PM

Either you can hold your bitcoins and keep them safe in your wallet without doing anything to it and wait for the price to go higher or you can invest some of them in different altcoins where you will get the opportunity to grow your coins and also make regular profits but if you don't have any knowledge of trade and investment then better to save it for long term and sell when price goes higher.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
stolendata

Activity: 264
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 09:14:18 PM

Either you can hold your bitcoins and keep them safe in your wallet without doing anything to it and wait for the price to go higher or you can invest some of them in different altcoins where you will get the opportunity to grow your coins and also make regular profits but if you don't have any knowledge of trade and investment then better to save it for long term and sell when price goes higher.
In my area we have the only option to hold our bitcoin or use it for online shopping, we do not have any other opportunity. i think most of the the people in current time are using bitcoin for investment purposes because bitcoin is giving a good profit in present time.
yrreg ger

Activity: 448

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 09:20:10 PM
Last edit: October 20, 2017, 09:51:18 PM by yrreg ger

In my area we have the only option to hold our bitcoin or use it for online shopping, we do not have any other opportunity. i think most of the the people in current time are using bitcoin for investment purposes because bitcoin is giving a good profit in present time.

I wonder why you have a limited use of bitcoins in your place?  Anyways,  what I do with my bitcoin is to use it for my personal expenses as well as my family expenses.  And I know that,  that's  what I will be doing with my bitcoin.  You see,  I  can't  just hold my money in my wallet if I know that my family has no food to eat or don't  have enough money.
finzyoj

Activity: 644
Merit: 255

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 09:24:26 PM

At the moment, the use of bitcoin infrastructure is poorly developed, but each year it evolves stronger. While I'm saving up coins in order to be able to buy everything I needed. Even if the price of bitcoin will rise I will not abandon him.
I think the only thing that you should do with your bitcoins is to hold it because its exchange value might get high in no time. This is not impossible because I have seen how bitcoin's value soar high. So, if you want to earn more money, hold it for now.
I think as long as we do not have important things to spend bitcion with it is good to hold it, the price of bitcoin fluctuates every time and it will give good profit when wait for the high price. Keep bitcoin on wallet and make it grow.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Matcuda

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 09:42:57 PM

At the moment, the use of bitcoin infrastructure is poorly developed, but each year it evolves stronger. While I'm saving up coins in order to be able to buy everything I needed. Even if the price of bitcoin will rise I will not abandon him.
I think the only thing that you should do with your bitcoins is to hold it because its exchange value might get high in no time. This is not impossible because I have seen how bitcoin's value soar high. So, if you want to earn more money, hold it for now.
I think as long as we do not have important things to spend bitcion with it is good to hold it, the price of bitcoin fluctuates every time and it will give good profit when wait for the high price. Keep bitcoin on wallet and make it grow.

For those who are ready to keep bitcoin for several years there is no reason to worry. They must resist the temptation to sell coins today. After all, the price is so attractive now.

finity

Activity: 381

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 09:45:34 PM

For those who are ready to keep bitcoin for several years there is no reason to worry. They must resist the temptation to sell coins today. After all, the price is so attractive now.

If you have bought bitcoins at very low price then there is nothing wrong in selling some of them right now and get the profits as price may fall in coming days so you can buy some more at that time and its always good to sell your coins for some profits rather then simply keeping idle in your wallet.
djablom1

Activity: 125

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 09:47:42 PM

Don't sell them because of the fork that is coming and also it is smarter to hold them than to sell them because a lot of people including me think that it will reach 10k at the end of the year.
Rose119

Activity: 502

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 10:10:48 PM

Hello everyone,
             I would like that each one participates in sharing the different sites shopping online (International) that accept the bitcoin, as well as different ways to spend BTC, thank you.

You don't need to research about the sites who accept bitcoin, you can exchange bitcoin to your local currency so you can use it to buy all what you want.  But if its not really you need you should hold the bitcoin for now .
Zufox

Activity: 434

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 12:27:42 PM

I prefer to store bitcoin in my wallet and do not waste it. Why? It is much more profitable and more promising. Look at the growth chart. The price of bitcoin is constantly increasing, and if you keep it, your capital will also increase. I think it's too early to make purchases using bitcoin, its time will come a little later. In the meantime, you have a great opportunity to earn your future.
GROKEN

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
October 22, 2017, 12:30:50 PM

Buy btc and wait.
Price is expected to rise by the end of the year up to 8-9k
jake zyrus

Activity: 798
Merit: 121

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 12:33:32 AM

If you try to use bitcoin, you can use it same as that you use the regular currency. It's upon us to find the right usage and spend, because I too find it difficult to spend but recently in an article found a couple who has been traveling all around only spending bitcoin for all their needs. Then believed ones interest helps in the spending.
I spend my bitcoin in a good ways, I help my parents for schooling of my siblings, household needs, and paying bills. I continue  invest and trading bitcoin because the value of it increasing daily. And the money I earn in bitcoin  I use it wisely. The more you invest make your future secure.

saeyeen

Activity: 196

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 12:38:12 AM

If you have bought bitcoins at very low price then there is nothing wrong in selling some of them right now and get the profits as price may fall in coming days so you can buy some more at that time and its always good to sell your coins for some profits rather then simply keeping idle in your wallet.
There is nothing wrong if we spend a little amount of bitcoin specially those people who already profited a lot with their traders, I don't why they have that kind of mind set people should at least reward their selves sometimes, it can help motivate ourselves when we see the result of our hard work.

wormgummy019

Activity: 328
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 12:53:17 AM

Hello everyone,
             I would like that each one participates in sharing the different sites shopping online (International) that accept the bitcoin, as well as different ways to spend BTC, thank you.

There are so many ways to do with your bitcoin. You can used it to buy some new things or gadgets online, you can used it to buy foods online, and some countries accepted already bitcoin as money. Therefore, if you have a bitcoin you may have a better life.
icecream sandwich

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 01:29:29 AM

Hello everyone,

There are a lot of things to do with your bitcoins. You can spend it to buy things you wanted to buy, you can exchange it into a fiat or your local currency. Here in our country bitcoins can be easily exchange into our local cash or also called fiat. There are banks that are accepting bitcoins in exchange to cash so I always buy things using the momey that I got on bitcoins. You can also just hold it save it and wait until the pump, maybe you might get a huge profits in it just what happen to the teenager who gets millions by just simply holding his bitcoins for a long time
alexsamudra

Activity: 212

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 01:31:48 AM

I just do and use my bitcoin like a regular currency that I treat properly, and I spend the right day because I find it difficult to spend it. And I will make purchases barang2 that I need every day, it turns out a little later then it is believed that interest helps in my expenses.
selectaselectine

Activity: 235
Merit: 16

I-CHAIN - The Revolution of Digital Advertising

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 01:54:38 AM

You can earn and save money with the proper use of Bitcoin. Furthermore, you can also use Bitcoin if you are into investments.

Arumi.Bilqis

Activity: 457

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 01:58:08 AM

I will make a bitcoin detention even if the price is good and in the future if it touches the price I want just a part of my selling and the rest will be invested as reserve fund in the future life, and I do that considering bitcoin will be higher price.
DewiKirana

Activity: 378
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2017, 02:20:38 AM

You can spend your bitcoin at online stores that receive bitcoin, you can also come directly to his shop. You can also subscribe to a VPN using bitcoin.
Robotbitcoin22

Activity: 854

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 03:35:35 AM

I suggest you can wisely use the bitcoin to be used in order to get more bitcoin. lots of ways. starting from mining. investment etc. because if we are silent we will not get change
Lannie25

Activity: 378

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 04:54:48 AM

You can excahnge your bitcoins into money that is one of the things you can do in your bitcoins, you can also invests bitcoins to othe projects of you want to have more of the bitcoins sir.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: