Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 12:14:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What to do with my bitcoins ?  (Read 10562 times)
Humanxlemming

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 09, 2017, 11:21:08 PM

When i earned a lot of bitcoin i will save the half of it because i'm not ready to spend a lot of my bitcoin it might help me to paid  my transaction and daily needs only and i will not spend it in vain things and you can use it to help yourself to have a bright future

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
lixer

Activity: 2506
Merit: 586

View Profile
July 10, 2017, 09:31:20 AM

Save it and store it in your wallet. Just sell it in the future. If you have a lot of bitcoins I prefer to you to buy car. The Lamborghini is now accepting bitcoin as payment. There is many things you can do if you have a lot of bitcoins.
Saving bitcoins for the future is the best stated solution for this problem. Investing in bitcoin is the best possible option because a person needs minimum to no effort while investing. Once the purchase of bitcoin is done, a person just has to sit and wait for the price to go up and to make a rational and strategic decision in the future of when to sell it. Timely decisions are critical and if taken correctly can be proved very fruitful giving a maximum profit than the originally invested capital.

avianvian09

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 10, 2017, 10:06:53 AM

Save it and store it in your wallet. Just sell it in the future. If you have a lot of bitcoins I prefer to you to buy car. The Lamborghini is now accepting bitcoin as payment. There is many things you can do if you have a lot of bitcoins.
Saving bitcoins for the future is the best stated solution for this problem. Investing in bitcoin is the best possible option because a person needs minimum to no effort while investing. Once the purchase of bitcoin is done, a person just has to sit and wait for the price to go up and to make a rational and strategic decision in the future of when to sell it. Timely decisions are critical and if taken correctly can be proved very fruitful giving a maximum profit than the originally invested capital.
Yes the bottom line should be a smart predict price increases bitcoin. Moreover, the higher the demand for an item, while limited in number, will make the price of the goods is increasingly rising. This is one of the basic principles of economics. Bitcoin limited number and enthusiasm is high, could have skyrocketed to Rp 100 million or more. so the investment of choice for bitcoin we
nugrama

Activity: 560

View Profile
July 10, 2017, 10:25:16 AM

In general the bitcoin on mining investments still promising profits due to mining bitcoin will end up roughly the year 2024. At the beginning of the emergence of the bitcoin in 2009, price per BTC between dozens and dozens of dollars, now above four hundred dollars. The possibility of price rises increasingly large poultry is bitcoin due to high interests the community and major companies are beginning to accept bitcoin. If you like investing, bitcoin can be an option
dondoy16

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 10, 2017, 11:20:48 AM

If you're looking for Stores, Companies, or Shops that accepts Bitcoins for payment can be found below at the link.
https://99bitcoins.com/who-accepts-bitcoins-payment-companies-stores-take-bitcoins/?gclid=CIbasefK_tQCFQqBvQod_kEJ5A

Or maybe spending bitcoins into some things. Like the things or accessories that you don't have or your friends owned that make you turn jealous because of not having the same thing as they have and enjoy with it. You can buy with that if you have sufficient balance for that, or may be like some gadget. just earn more BTC not only for personal needs but also to create fun ^_^
MFahad

Activity: 2464
Merit: 644

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
July 10, 2017, 11:24:56 AM

Well, i start work for bitcoin because i want to save my money into bitcoin shape.
And internal use and purchase anything i do use fiat currency and i am happy to save with bitcoin and hold it for a long time.
That the reason i never use bitcoin for buy anything with it.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Barbut

Activity: 1694
Merit: 502

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
July 10, 2017, 11:29:49 AM

Well, i start work for bitcoin because i want to save my money into bitcoin shape.
And internal use and purchase anything i do use fiat currency and i am happy to save with bitcoin and hold it for a long time.
That the reason i never use bitcoin for buy anything with it.

You talk about saving bitcoins here, and even that is a good choice for all people just holding will not lead us nowhere, cause of that j like to suggest people to spend their coins, to invest them in many things and if there is a good profit in the end buy something with this bitcoins, make bitcoin economy grows. We all talking about bitcoin adaptation worldwide, but where are merchants and all others is no on is spending bitcoins?
There are many bitcoin holders I think, small and big ones, but there are many people that like to invest bitcoins to gamble with bitcoins, we need to have more similar people, if you just save when you plan to live?

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
iru786

Activity: 224

View Profile
July 10, 2017, 12:11:10 PM

Bitcoin is future money,i can sell and buy bitcoins online.i can invest bitcoins fr future purposes.bitcoin is used for direct transactions.
mongkie

Activity: 630
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 10, 2017, 12:43:02 PM

if i have a lot of bitcoin to spare i would enter into trading coins for me to enjoy playing with my stocks and later if it doubled my bitcoin, i would trade in stick market to become richer.

► HackenAI ◄ ♦ HackenAI - Personal Cybersecurity Application ♦ ► HackenAI ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Facebook|Twitter|Medium|Reddit|Telegram|Whitepaper
Xester

Activity: 994
Merit: 544

View Profile
July 10, 2017, 12:54:11 PM

Well it is very rare that online store would accept bitcoin as payment. Though here in my country, the wallet I used can buy load automatically because the bitcoin that I will use as payment is converted automatically.  Same thing with paying bills and even tuition fees.  It is hardly to have an online site that would really offer bitcoins as mode of payment.  Not now but soon for sure when bitcoin is widely recognized and acceptable.
joebrook

Activity: 644
Merit: 259

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
July 10, 2017, 01:12:36 PM

Hello everyone,
             I would like that each one participates in sharing the different sites shopping online (International) that accept the bitcoin, as well as different ways to spend BTC, thank you.
Overstock a large online retailer with lots of good and services currently accepts even though their prices are bit higher than the usual market prices, try them.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
Invester

Activity: 646
Merit: 252

PNNV.COM Live bitcoin price monitor

View Profile
July 10, 2017, 01:37:30 PM

I kinda appreciate your desire to spend your bitcoin in buying stuff from shops that accept bitcoin as payment. That is actually a great promotion of bitcoin. That means the shop that opens up bitcoin as payment will realize that their decision is right to accept bitcoin payments. In that way, other shops will imitate and follow suit because accepting bitcoin payments means more potential customers coming to their shops.

████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PNNV.com..>..Live BTCitcoin Monitor.
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
UCHCHILD

Activity: 490

View Profile
July 10, 2017, 01:45:18 PM

So far there were just few online shops that accept bitcoin as way of transaction of payment. You can try here in the forum there were some people around here that actually accept bitcoin in exchange of goods like in GOODS SECTION. But you can try buying some stuff like spending bitcoins but the reciepient wil receive it via fiat currency, I tried that before it was good but it was just like "one on one selling", I was the recipient of the coins then the sender send it via bitcoin and came to me in fiat.
panganib999

Activity: 1736
Merit: 589

View Profile WWW
July 10, 2017, 01:50:56 PM

Hello everyone,
             I would like that each one participates in sharing the different sites shopping online (International) that accept the bitcoin, as well as different ways to spend BTC, thank you.
You can spend your bitcoin on investments for you to be able to get or gain more money to sustain your financial needs. I do not know anything about online shopping sites that accept bitcoin because I rather use to buy my stuffs using cash. But you can at least have my suggestion on how you can spend your bitcoin in terms of investing for gaining more money.
iyan33

Activity: 434

View Profile
July 10, 2017, 01:59:46 PM

Well it is very rare that online store would accept bitcoin as payment. Though here in my country, the wallet I used can buy load automatically because the bitcoin that I will use as payment is converted automatically.  Same thing with paying bills and even tuition fees.  It is hardly to have an online site that would really offer bitcoins as mode of payment.  Not now but soon for sure when bitcoin is widely recognized and acceptable.

Maybe in the next few years in the country where you live there will be many stores and other means that provide transactions with bitcoin, and only time factor can be realized as slowly bitcoin will continue to grow and develop.
qwertyup23

Activity: 2240
Merit: 787

View Profile
July 10, 2017, 02:23:39 PM

Hello everyone,

I think it would be better if saving and holding to make a purchase with bitcoin, with very high bitcoin prices would be better if it could be used to do business like trade and investment, but that's just your advice and your decision right to decide.

I agree with him. Bitcoin prices are very volatile and are subject to change in time. There is also always the potential of the price increasing and I do also think that by the end of the year, prices will rise up to ~4000$. This coming August 1, prices of bitcoins might be low and I really do suggest that people buy and invest coins right now. Going back, there are a lot of things that you can do with your bitcoin since it holds high monetary value. You might also want to consider converting it to fiat if you need to pay the bills or etc. or you also might want to test your luck and gamble it (which I really do not suggest).

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Drnice

Activity: 588
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 10, 2017, 02:34:44 PM

Some days back I checked, I saw that dell company accepts Bitcoin for payments, I have not really or actually confirmed it myself, but that was what I saw.
junkozane

Activity: 149

View Profile
July 10, 2017, 02:37:13 PM

Many online shopping and travelling sites and star hotels accepting bitcoins, So, you can spend your bitcoins there only. Otherwise, you can buy general things by converting cash. My best suggestion is save your bitcoins and use them in correct time in proper way.
spadormie

Activity: 840
Merit: 268

View Profile
July 10, 2017, 02:44:16 PM

Hello everyone,
There are a lot of shops that are accepting bitcoins now. Even on some bills you can pay it with bitcoin using your own wallet. But it is up to the wallet. I want to add that try to hodl bitcoin and you can see someday that it will reach the moon. You just need to be patient and then hodl. because I believe in the future bitcoin would be $10000. Not to fud but that was an experts opinion.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄████████▀▀▀▀███▄
███████▀     ████
███████   ███████
█████        ████
███████   ███████
▀██████   ██████▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
██    ▄▄▄▄▄ ▀  ██
██   █▀   ▀█   ██
██   █▄   ▄█   ██
██    ▀▀▀▀▀    ██
▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
█▄▄      ████████▄
 █████▄▄████████▌
▀██████████████▌
  █████████████
  ▀██████████▀
   ▄▄██████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

██  ██
  ███████████▄
    ██      ▀█
    ██▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
    ██▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
    ██      ▄█
  ███████████▀
    ██  ██

▄
       ▄  ▄█▄ ▀█▀      ▄
      ▀█▀  ▀   ▄  ▄█▄ ▀█▀
███▄▄▄        ▀█▀  ▀     ▄▄▄███       ▐█▄    ▄█▌   ▐█▌   █▄    ▐█▌   ████████   █████▄     ██    ▄█████▄▄   ▐█████▌
████████▄▄           ▄▄████████       ▐███▄▄███▌   ▐█▌   ███▄  ▐█▌      ██      █▌  ▀██    ██   ▄██▀   ▀▀   ▐█
███████████▄       ▄███████████       ▐█▌▀██▀▐█▌   ▐█▌   ██▀██▄▐█▌      ██      █▌   ▐█▌   ██   ██          ▐█████▌
 ████████████     ████████████        ▐█▌    ▐█▌   ▐█▌   ██  ▀███▌      ██      █▌  ▄██    ██   ▀██▄   ▄▄   ▐█
  ████████████   ████████████         ▐█▌    ▐█▌   ▐█▌   ██    ▀█▌      ██      █████▀     ██    ▀█████▀▀   ▐█████▌
   ▀███████████ ███████████▀
     ▀███████████████████▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
FIND OUT MORE AT MINTDICE.COM
Kisanaq

Activity: 700
Merit: 277

View Profile
July 10, 2017, 04:02:44 PM

With bitcoin we can do anything, many online transactions are receiving bitcoin, but there are things and the most important hope that we get profit only by easy way that is buy and hold for at least a year.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: