Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 08:48:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Get out of ethereum while you still can!  (Read 10018 times)
FiendCoin

Activity: 462
Merit: 263

The devil is in the detail.

View Profile
June 25, 2017, 01:14:54 AM

There will be corrections to eth but as long as the ico craze continues any major dips will be bought into. Also if these apps built on its blockchain are successful then eth will always be needed at a greater rate so demand will only grow in this case. Eventually if demand improves exchanges might make more altcoin trading pairs with ether allowing it to be used more like bitcoin. Also once gpu production catches up with demand the difficulty will be so high that noone will want to sell it cheap and that will also keep its price high. I think theres a better chance of eth price doubling in next 12 months then btc. But yes before that happens there will be corrections. The only problem with ether is its unlimited supply and as far as scams go theres been plenty of those with btc as well.

icos, eth, and its founders will probably get hit hard by the sec. insiders will dump before the news makes it public. once rules and regulations are established for icos they will return under bitcoin via rsk where they will flourish. bottom line is eth will be done. i expect eth in the 1-10$ range in the next 18 months.

I can see ETH back at $50 soon, idk about it being 1$ in 18 months, in a few years maybe. I do wonder what kind of boodbath will happen when all these big whales decide to cash out. This is a problem BTC don't have. Its a problem with having some many ETH in creation and an unlimited supply. ETH holders are so fucking stupid...

"Darkness is good. Dick Cheney. Darth Vader. Satan. That's power." -Steve Bannon
Prodigan786

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 26, 2017, 08:57:26 AM

Yes I do agree because of lots of ico based on ethereum based tokens ethereum got famous and also every transaction needed some gas in wallet like selling and buying tokens .Now lots of ICO not giving profit some are fake.
LilibethSantos

Activity: 259

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2017, 09:31:35 AM

ETH will probably always be relevant due to the market share, but it was ridiculous that so many people were thinking that it would topple Bitcoin.

rhyso

Activity: 129
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 26, 2017, 10:57:37 AM
Last edit: June 26, 2017, 11:59:09 AM by rhyso

Critical reasoning please

seriously man. this whole forum is a bunch of little fucking kids yelling at each other about who's right.

LOL, yep. I used to log in here back in 2013 and most of the people were geeks that were actually into development and mining etc...

I guess those people have been pushed out.

A correction is always expected after a large bull run...

accrual of monetary value
xbiv2

Activity: 560
Merit: 111

View Profile
June 26, 2017, 11:03:05 AM

Usually, the ethereum chain can be processing up to 40 tx in a second, But the massive demand caused by ico that bring the chain thousands transaction in a second.

What do you mean about "controlled by developer"?

Are you nuts?
https://np.reddit.com/r/ethtrader/comments/6imwi2/dwarfpool_and_f2pool_are_damaging_ethereum_a/

In another case, There is a glitch with the fucking gdax exchange. This already did by bitcoin in the past time.

I remember the bitcoin goes below $1.
It mean using of smart contracts will block normal transactions.

marviner

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 26, 2017, 12:29:58 PM

DENT ICO Pre-sale begins in 60 minutes --->  Ethereum Blockchain will grind to halt. 
BitcoinerXX (OP)

Activity: 94
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 26, 2017, 08:01:03 PM

DENT ICO Pre-sale begins in 60 minutes --->  Ethereum Blockchain will grind to halt. 

ETH = $215 and dropping, I tried to warn people...
patroncito

Activity: 398
Merit: 107

LONG BITCOIN, SHORT BANKS, DUMP FIAT FOR BITCOIN

View Profile
June 26, 2017, 08:06:10 PM

Critical reasoning please

seriously man. this whole forum is a bunch of little fucking kids yelling at each other about who's right.

LOL, yep. I used to log in here back in 2013 and most of the people were geeks that were actually into development and mining etc...

I guess those people have been pushed out.

A correction is always expected after a large bull run...

Yes, this forum is now full of idiots talking shit in favor of Bitcoin. Bitcoin fags
BitcoinerXX (OP)

View Profile
June 26, 2017, 08:09:55 PM

a 75% correction from $420 top is $105

a 90% correction is $42

the elevator is going DOWN!
xiaohang07

Activity: 392
Merit: 253

Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain

View Profile
June 26, 2017, 08:18:21 PM

GDAX has compensated the loss due to this crash. It is not a big deal any more.

kadscuk

Activity: 143
Merit: 100

Investor

View Profile
June 26, 2017, 08:23:16 PM

^Funny listening to the clowns above...typical FUD and weak hands who are panicking

Ethereum will be back up..and yes it does have issues..but its a work in progress and these will be resolved over time

The power of ethereum smart contracts is a game changer and a revolution

Don't forget that hundreds of the world's biggest corporations are interested in ethereum because of what it does

patroncito

Activity: 398
Merit: 107

LONG BITCOIN, SHORT BANKS, DUMP FIAT FOR BITCOIN

View Profile
June 26, 2017, 08:24:56 PM

^Funny listening to the clowns above...typical FUD and weak hands who are panicking

Ethereum will be back up..and yes it does have issues..but its a work in progress and these will be resolved over time

The power of ethereum smart contracts is a game changer and a revolution

Don't forget that hundreds of the world's biggest corporations are interested in ethereum because of what it does

applause
wqqas

Activity: 28

View Profile
June 26, 2017, 11:37:30 PM

i would hate to see all the suicides from the crash of eth. spare yourself and get out now.

eth is nothing but a house of cards with other houses of cards built on top of it.

in other words, eth is a scam which enables other scams. it won't end well...
Calling it scam will not make it scam. Please give so analytical overview for why to quit it? You can read my analysis here. It is just a natural behavior.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1987291.0
Peter789

Activity: 110

View Profile
June 27, 2017, 02:25:34 AM

Why did ETH suddenly rise in price in March 17?
BitcoinerXX (OP)

View Profile
July 10, 2017, 06:14:02 PM

the alt bubble is deflating, crash is imminent.

GET OUT!
Question123

Activity: 1624
Merit: 267

View Profile
July 10, 2017, 09:36:51 PM

I think its better to buy more ethereum becqause this coin will give you a lot of profit in the future. If you see price decreasing so you had a chance to buy a lot of ethereum with cheap price. And to those have ethereum dont panic selling and its better to buy and hold it fpr future purposes and for sure after few months or maybe few years of waiting you will be happy for the result of this.because ethereum become more popular and the price is high.
ravinol

Activity: 14

View Profile
July 10, 2017, 10:12:41 PM

yeah.. buy it when it's below $50  Grin Cheesy
thompshma

Activity: 342

View Profile
July 10, 2017, 11:10:58 PM

Its hitting the 200 threshold right now. Might break through in a few minutes or resistance will push back up.

Edit:and it broke
BitcoinerXX (OP)

View Profile
July 11, 2017, 07:08:40 AM

Its hitting the 200 threshold right now. Might break through in a few minutes or resistance will push back up.

Edit:and it broke

its over for eth, the price will continue to slide, expect big drops as whales cash OUT.

i tried to warn you guys  Roll Eyes
nydiacaskey01
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1036

View Profile
July 11, 2017, 07:15:04 AM

ETH dropped $20 in just a few minutes and still dropping. There's like a panic selling in Poloniex today. I was thinking of buying some today so I can join those ICOs that requires ETH deposits but while thinking about it, ETH already dropped 5$. It's now at 0.0786 BTC in Polo 0.0781 in Bittrex.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: