Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 04:39:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [EVL] Evolution Decentralized Exchange (Stablecoins Platform, DPoS)  (Read 13961 times)
megatilt (OP)

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2017, 03:42:32 PM

Those bitXXX assets, what is their exchange rate with actual assets?

bitBTC vs BTC for example. Are they 1:1?

In any case, since bitXXX assets are not found anywhere else, who backs them?

I sure hope deposits and withdrawals are not manual through you. Not because of trust but because it simply can't scale, even with minimal movement like right now.

rember, for a bitAsset to exist in the economy, someone must borrow it and lockup EVO several times its value.
this is just like how bitshares work.

if you lock up 3 USD worth of BTS, you can borrow 1 USD and the blockchain would create it. you will now have 1 bitUSD in your account but 3 USD worth of BTS is locked up until you pay back the 1 USD that you borrowed.

in the event that BTS locked up in collateral would drop in price and go from 3 USD to 1.75 USD, the blockchain would initiate a margin call and use your 1.75 USD in BTS to buy 1 USD to pay back the loan.

jdmcg

Activity: 263
Merit: 22

View Profile
June 25, 2017, 04:48:15 PM

To those who are having a hard time creating a signed message, one alternative to later claim your free EVO is:

When you move your TIME token to a new address, include as an extradata your Evolution account. I will honor it and treat it as proof and link your TIME address to that EVO account and send your free EVO to that address.

Remember, for TIME address to be valid and claim free EVO at block N, there must be one and only one TIME transaction from block 3,920,000 to block N.
Also there must be 10 or more TIME in that address.

N = 3,950,000 , 4,000,000 , 4,050,000 , 4,100,000 .....

you can keep making a claim every 50,000 blocks for as long as there are no additional TIME transactions. otherwise, you will need to move your TIME tokens again to a fresh address.

if you have a valid claim and the account you indicated does not exist in the Evolution network, I will create one for you automatically and pm you new your Evolution account and password and send to that account your free EVO.

Sorry to be a pain but it seems the data field can only be used when sending ETH. Is it ok if I do that and then send the TIME to that same address? Otherwise, how do I send data in a TIME transaction using MyEtherWallet and a Ledger?

Thanks

really? are you sure? i didn't notice. also, we are all new to this so just keep asking. i was just busy the whole day setting up evolution accounts to tilt players.
i'll try later with my ledger nano s.

you are right. everytime i select TIME instead of ETH, the field for extradata disappears.
i'll find another way.

Ok, my ETH address is 0x03B097684aE9Ae464b807b404d7D748C75F33a3B

And I moved just under 1 eth there the other day with jdmcg in the data field. You can verify the transaction here... 0x00f9753a6cfd8219c255605a4d88f379cc8e89ef696e892789ebf7f583b8cd0a

If I move my TIME to the same address would that be the proof needed.

IeSua created me an account already but need some EVO to change password and keys.

Thanks
EarlyCryptoInvestor

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 25, 2017, 04:51:03 PM

i'll try it once again, sorry for being so repetitive. i would like to get EVO as a TIME holder and i would also to 'just' hold those EVO as an investment. what exactly (sending to new address, sign tx) do i have to do (from now on because we're past block 3920000 until block 3950000) to get those EVO? i assume EVO is no eth token so do i need an EVO wallet or account which everyone is talking about? IeSua already created me one, but it only looks like a BTC address and i don't know where to login (website?)
bspus
Legendary

Activity: 2165
Merit: 1002

View Profile
June 25, 2017, 05:44:02 PM

i'll try it once again, sorry for being so repetitive. i would like to get EVO as a TIME holder and i would also to 'just' hold those EVO as an investment. what exactly (sending to new address, sign tx) do i have to do (from now on because we're past block 3920000 until block 3950000) to get those EVO? i assume EVO is no eth token so do i need an EVO wallet or account which everyone is talking about? IeSua already created me one, but it only looks like a BTC address and i don't know where to login (website?)

Here are some instructions I give to everyone I create an account for.

---
First, you need to download both executables

node from here
https://github.com/megatilt/evolution-core/releases

gui wallet from here
https://github.com/megatilt/evolution-ui/releases

Only windows x64 works

First run the node. Let it sync a while

then also run wallet at the same time. If it complains about the clock it means it is not synced yet. Hit retry after a few minutes

Then go to the lock icon upper right corner. It should show a login screen. if it asks about wallet or account model, choose account
---

What looks like a btc address is your password. Your username is the same as on this forum

avitas

Activity: 302
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 25, 2017, 09:02:45 PM

hi can some one create an account for me too?  i can't seem to create one.

I create it and PM it to you Smiley

i am able to log in to my account.  but what do we do now?  how to i change the password and get EVO and what not.  still waiting on my mist wallet to sync to do the TIME transfer thing.
megatilt (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2017, 11:37:47 PM

To those who are having a hard time creating a signed message, one alternative to later claim your free EVO is:

When you move your TIME token to a new address, include as an extradata your Evolution account. I will honor it and treat it as proof and link your TIME address to that EVO account and send your free EVO to that address.

Remember, for TIME address to be valid and claim free EVO at block N, there must be one and only one TIME transaction from block 3,920,000 to block N.

you can keep making a claim every 50,000 blocks for as long as there are no additional TIME transactions. otherwise, you will need to move your TIME tokens again to a fresh address.

if you have a valid claim and the account you indicated does not exist in the Evolution network, I will create one for you automatically and pm you new your Evolution account and password and send to that account your free EVO.

Sorry to be a pain but it seems the data field can only be used when sending ETH. Is it ok if I do that and then send the TIME to that same address? Otherwise, how do I send data in a TIME transaction using MyEtherWallet and a Ledger?

Thanks

really? are you sure? i didn't notice. also, we are all new to this so just keep asking. i was just busy the whole day setting up evolution accounts to tilt players.

you are right. everytime i select TIME instead of ETH, the field for extradata disappears.
i'll find another way.

And I moved just under 1 eth there the other day with jdmcg in the data field. You can verify the transaction here... 0x00f9753a6cfd8219c255605a4d88f379cc8e89ef696e892789ebf7f583b8cd0a

IeSua created me an account already but need some EVO to change password and keys.

Thanks

aside from moving your TIME to that address, you should also need to prove that you indeed own that address. because anyone can claim that they own that address but you are the only one who can prove it by signing a message using that address. Smiley

you can go on and move your TIME to that address and when block 3,950,000 comes, you can post the proof here.

megatilt (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2017, 12:04:03 AM

I want to thank all members who help me answer questions from the community.

jdmcg

View Profile
June 26, 2017, 12:08:24 AM

Thanks

i'll find another way.

Thanks

aside from moving your TIME to that address, you should also need to prove that you indeed own that address. because anyone can claim that they own that address but you are the only one who can prove it by signing a message using that address. Smiley

you can go on and move your TIME to that address and when block 3,950,000 comes, you can post the proof here.

Except I can't sign a message with that address because it's on my ledger...

But I did put my username/accountname as the data when I moved the ETH there. Doesn't that prove it's mine?
megatilt (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2017, 12:09:17 AM

To all those using hardware wallet, I will accept any kind of proof that you indeed control a certain address by sending ETH to yourself and including your Evolution account in the extradata field.

When you claim your Evolution tokens, just post your proof here.

megatilt (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2017, 12:11:09 AM

Thanks

i'll find another way.

Thanks

But I did put my username/accountname as the data when I moved the ETH there. Doesn't that prove it's mine?

heheh i just posted at the same time as you. yes you can do that. i didn't notice earlier that you put extradata. but that would be enough proof.

edit***
i used this site http://string-functions.com/hex-string.aspx
to check your extra data
6a646d6367 = jdmcg

megatilt (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2017, 03:55:07 AM

We are about 20,000 blocks away from the first TIME holder Evolution rewards.
About 4 days.

jdmcg

View Profile
June 26, 2017, 04:09:36 AM

Thanks

i'll find another way.

Thanks

heheh i just posted at the same time as you. yes you can do that. i didn't notice earlier that you put extradata. but that would be enough proof.

edit***
to check your extra data
6a646d6367 = jdmcg

Ok, I sent my TIME there. Can I have a bit of EVO to change my password? Thanks!
megatilt (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2017, 04:11:26 AM

Thanks

i'll find another way.

Thanks

edit***
to check your extra data
6a646d6367 = jdmcg

Ok, I sent my TIME there. Can I have a bit of EVO to change my password? Thanks!

200 EVO sent

yep i saw your TIME. you will get about 42,100 EVO every 50,000 blocks as long as you don't move those TIME.

Ghostclear

Activity: 4

View Profile
June 26, 2017, 04:13:21 AM

can i get some free ? Wink
megatilt (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2017, 04:14:39 AM

when your status reaches jr member, you can get 5,000 EVO for free Smiley

Ghostclear

Activity: 4

View Profile
June 26, 2017, 04:21:55 AM

umm.. that will be a long time i think , i am so lazy to post and improve my rank.
megatilt (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2017, 04:22:26 AM

umm.. that will be a long time i think , i am so lazy to post and improve my rank.

If you have TIME you can get some in 4 days.

megatilt (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2017, 04:38:16 AM

To all those holding EVO, let us start making liquidity on the EVO/bitTILT market.
I'll start trading this market.
I will also act as a gateway for bitTILT.
You can use your EVO to buy bitTILT.
You can use your EVO as collateral to borrow bitTILT.

I will also replace your bitTILT with TILT and the other way around.
For now, while we are waiting for Ethereum to go PoS and switch the TILT blockchain to PoS, let's use https://MegaTilt.club to act as your TILT wallet.

Let me know if you want TILT or bitTILT and I'll be happy to do the trade.

Let's do small trades first. I will use some of my personal EVO funds to borrow bitTILT if you want to move TILT from MegaTilt to the EVO blockchain.

jdmcg

View Profile
June 26, 2017, 05:36:37 AM

200 EVO sent

yep i saw your TIME. you will get about 42,100 EVO every 50,000 blocks as long as you don't move those TIME.

Thank you very much!
lockept93

Activity: 448
Merit: 252

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2017, 09:38:35 AM

I think many users waiting for a compatible 64bit version.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: