Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 03:54:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is this right time to buy bitcoin??  (Read 5100 times)
lendaonline

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 22, 2017, 09:45:34 PM

you can invest, but invest what you can loose..

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
IamHigh

Activity: 170
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 22, 2017, 09:47:06 PM

Current price is high, it will be a good price if it falls to $1,000 - $1,500 zone and I will buy a huge sum of bitcoin.
Kotone

Activity: 1372
Merit: 503

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2017, 10:34:06 PM

Current price is high, it will be a good price if it falls to $1,000 - $1,500 zone and I will buy a huge sum of bitcoin.
Yes . So if you want buy it now. But what you cam afford. Even alt coins now has a low price . There are mang coins now that has a small value. Better to invest to them. Buy bitcoins and hold it for awhile. Holding coins for a year might be good due to high value of it and the demand of people.

FLoving

Activity: 1022
Merit: 521

View Profile
June 22, 2017, 10:35:52 PM

If this is real then it is beneficial to buy bitcoin now because we all know that with these steps the price of bitcoin will increase more like we saw in the previous month. We can believe that the price will reach more high than $5000 if India legalize it.
Superways

Activity: 826
Merit: 502

View Profile
June 22, 2017, 10:39:25 PM

If you are waiting and are thinking that the price of bitcoin will reduce in value then you are at wrong because the price of it will increase up and if you will buy now then you will get the benefit from now and the price of it will continue to increase so no matter how much the price increase if you want to invest go to invest in bitcoin.
Adbitco

Activity: 1428
Merit: 653

Always Act Smart and Play Safe With Your Funds

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2017, 10:50:36 PM

The answer to your question is in the question itself, yes it's the right time to buy. In fact any time is the right time to get a hold of this amazing digital currency. As more and more people are getting to know about bitcoin and as the community of bitcoin supporters is increasing every single day the price of bitcoin has nowhere to go but up so now that you have arrived here and I assume you do have a good and at least basic knowledge of what bitcoin is and how to use it you shouldn't waste a single second and get some of it quickly.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Kriptex

Activity: 197

View Profile
June 22, 2017, 10:54:55 PM

If this is real then it is beneficial to buy bitcoin now because we all know that with these steps the price of bitcoin will increase more like we saw in the previous month. We can believe that the price will reach more high than $5000 if India legalize it.

I agree with you. If countries take steps to legalize bitcoin use in their territories, this will bring a huge booming in bitcoin prices.
Gameroid

Activity: 798
Merit: 501

View Profile
June 22, 2017, 11:26:05 PM

There's never a right or wrong time to buy Bitcoin. As we are still in the very early days of it all there's only one option: BUY. In a decade from now you'll look back at all of us talking here and in other threads on the forum and think of them as we do of the Pizza guy now. So, I guess you can argue that it is the right time to buy but I honestly believe buying is the only option here.
yes agree with you, I also think that we cannot consider anytime as unfit for purchasing bitcoin, because I am sure that bitcoin can give us good profit at any time, even if the price goes down it will recover its position very soon, we have good examples from previous days when the price decreases and we still holding bitcoin and very soon the price start increasing again. I am sure that bitcoin will continue increasing for a long long time.
Ewinsane

Activity: 980
Merit: 523

View Profile
June 23, 2017, 06:11:46 AM

if we don't blow up bitcoin from within ourselves then the demand for bitcoin will only increase as time goes by. this means the price will rise over time too with good chances, specially in long term.
and all the news like this will only speed up the process that is ongoing. and remember that bitcoin price has been pretty high in India all along for nearly 6 months now which shows there is an overwhelming demand from that country.
Yes I agree looking at the potential of the Bitcoin there is no other opinion that the bitcoin is a very secure and trusted investment for the long term because people who get to know about the benefits of the bitcoin can’t stay idol except accepting the Bitcoin which make the price rise and the legalization of India will be an additional power to the price rise.
eann014

Activity: 1078
Merit: 501

View Profile
June 23, 2017, 06:38:14 AM

Today is always the right time to buy bitcoin. When we wait to increases the bitcoin for sure you can also buy bitcoin in a high amount, like today it increases. Don't wait until you cannot afford to buy bitcoin because I believe that bitcoin will really have a great value after 5 years from now. Smiley Like when 2015 is the best time to buy bitcoin. Is it like today, that it will never too late if we start today.
Oceat

Activity: 2506
Merit: 368

View Profile
June 23, 2017, 06:57:58 AM

If you are waiting and are thinking that the price of bitcoin will reduce in value then you are at wrong because the price of it will increase up and if you will buy now then you will get the benefit from now and the price of it will continue to increase so no matter how much the price increase if you want to invest go to invest in bitcoin.
Yes i totally agree with this because bitcoin is slowly increasing everyday and i hope that this bubble will last longer before it pop out. My advice is you should buy bitcoin now and invest it to gain some profit but don't worry if you lose some bitcoins, it's just a part of the game in our daily life. Just like bitcoin there will be ups and down but don't forget to learn your lesson so you can get up and try again.

naidray
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1029

View Profile
June 23, 2017, 08:32:30 AM

It is a good news and slowly it will increase the demand for bitcoins. But if you want to invest money then no one can suggest you correctly when you can start. So the best time is now not later. If you have decided to invest in these cryptocurrencies then better start today with a small amount and slowly build it in the longer run.
Yeah I am glad to hear this news. As you have indicated about the Bitcoin price value increase and decrease idea so I am sure that the bitcoin price will set new records.
As we know that India is a country with a huge population with real admirable developing process going on. The Indian people will welcome the Bitcoin and will create a large demand for the Bitcoin which will result in the price inflation of the Bitcoin.
CARrency

Activity: 546
Merit: 256

View Profile
June 23, 2017, 03:04:29 PM

Today is always the right time to buy bitcoin. When we wait to increases the bitcoin for sure you can also buy bitcoin in a high amount, like today it increases. Don't wait until you cannot afford to buy bitcoin because I believe that bitcoin will really have a great value after 5 years from now. Smiley Like when 2015 is the best time to buy bitcoin. Is it like today, that it will never too late if we start today.

Are you kidding me man? Today's price is at $2700, do you think people will be willing to buy that in that high price? They won't. And there will be a news about network splitting this August so I think they will be waiting for the price dump before August and buy bitcoins. The price of bitcoin is different than it is in the past, you don't need to compare those two.

▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄████████████ ▀███████▄
▄█████████████   ▀██████▄
▄█████████ ▀████▄   ▀█████▄
██████████  ██████▄   █████
█████ ▀████▄ ▀██████▄ █████
█████   ▀████▄ ▀ ██████████
▀█████▄   ▀████▄ █████████▀
▀██████▄   █████████████▀
▀███████▄ ████████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
Emporium.
Finance
Decentralized Peer-to-Peer
Marketplace and DeFi
Liquidity Mining Platform
▄▄█▀▀██▀██▀▄▄
▄███▀██▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄   
 ▀          ▄█▀▄█▄     
▄▄▄▄▄        ▀   ▀██▄███▄
▄██████▄          ▄▄██████▄
███████▌       ▄███████████
█████████▄  ▀█▄████████████
███████████▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀████████
▀█████████████▀     ▀▀████▀
▀████████████▄        ██▀
▀████████████▌    ▄▄██▀
▀██████████▌  ▄███▀
▀▀██████ ▄█▀▀
Available
in +125
Countries
▄███▄
█████
▀███▀
▄▄▄     ▄█████▄     ▄▄▄
█████    ███████    █████
█████    ███████    █████
▄███▄               ▄███▄
███████     ███     ███████
███████ ██▄█████▄██ ███████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ███▀ ▀███  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███▄ ▄███
██▀█████▀██
███
Community
Governance
System
▄▄██████▄▄ ▄▀▄
      ▀▀▀ ▄██▄
          ▀██ ▄██▄       ▄█
        ▄██   ▀▀███▄   ▄███
       ▄██        ▀█▄   ███
      ▄██           ▀  ▄███
     ▄██        ▄▄     ▀███
    ▄██        ██▀      ███
   ▄██                ▄████
  ▄██         ▄█████████▄ █
  ▀▀      ▄▄▄█████ █▀  ████
      ▄▄██▀▀██▀  ███▄  ▄███
    ▄██████████████████████
Liquidity
Mining
Platform
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
JOIN NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
elisabetheva

Activity: 1708
Merit: 105

View Profile
June 23, 2017, 03:25:36 PM

It is a good news and slowly it will increase the demand for bitcoins. But if you want to invest money then no one can suggest you correctly when you can start. So the best time is now not later. If you have decided to invest in these cryptocurrencies then better start today with a small amount and slowly build it in the longer run.
yea, now is right time to buy bitcoin. I agree this topic now you buy btc not late.

It is not wrong to shop bitcoin, because the price continues to improve, but if to sell and buy must be more thorough and scrutinize the situation every time, feared you will lose
CryptosapienZA

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 23, 2017, 04:33:09 PM

Yes, there is and it is right now... You will thank yourself in 2 years.
nightxglow

Activity: 700
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 23, 2017, 04:40:19 PM

I think it's the right time to buy bitcoin. Because by bitcoin getting more known and legalized in many place, the probability that the price will increase is high. And also if it goes down, don't worry. Because the price will increase eventually.
I remember seeing post like this a few months ago, and that time 1 btc is worth $1800 usd. People wonder whether they should buy bitcoin or not, and even some sold their btc.
And see now? 1 btc already worth $2700 usd. And we won't know if the price will be higher next time. So better buy it now before the price is getting higher and higher.

█████████████████████████████
██████▀ ▀███████████▀ ▀██████
████▀ ▄█▄ ▀███████▀ ▄█▄ ▀████
███▄ ▀████▄ ▀███▀ ▄████▀ ▄███
█████▄ ▀████▄ ▀ ▄████▀ ▄█████
███████▄ ▀████▄ ▀██▀ ▄███████
█████████  █████ ████████████
███████▀ ▄████▀ ▄██▄ ▀███████
█████▀ ▄████▀ ▄ ▀████▄ ▀█████
███▀ ▄████▀ ▄███▄ ▀████▄ ▀███
████▄ ▀█▀ ▄███████▄ ▀█▀ ▄████
██████▄ ▄███████████▄ ▄██████
█████████████████████████████
..XIRCUS..                       ▄████▄
    ▄███▄              ██████
    █████             ▀████▀
     ▀▀▀ ▀▄         ▄▀
           ▄█████▄
           █████████
           █████████
           ▀█████▀
         ▄▀    █    ▀▄ ▄▄
       ▄▀      █      ████
▄████▄     ▄█████▄   ▀██▀
██████      ███████
 ▀▀▀▀       ▀█████▀
||
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████▀    ▐███████
███████████    ▄▄█████████
▐██████████▀    ▀▀█████████▌
▐█████████▌       █████████▌
▐███████████    ███████████▌
███████████    ███████████
██████████    ██████████
▀████████▄  ▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
johnwest

Activity: 1106
Merit: 503

BabelFish - FISH Token Sale at Sovryn

View Profile
June 23, 2017, 04:47:54 PM

Yes, there is and it is right now... You will thank yourself in 2 years.

If a big and populated country like India regulates BTC then it is a great news for everyone who owns some BTC in their wallets. I think BTC will be greatly welcomed into the Indian market but I heard that the local Indian exchanges price per BTC is too high compared to the international market. Buy now or regret later.

.USD Stablecoin Aggregator.                                              ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀█
                                            ▄▀      ▄
              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      █        █
          ▄▄▀▀▀             ▀▀▄▄    ▀▀▄   ▄▀       █
  ▄     ▄▀ ▄▄▄▄         ▀▄      ▀▀▄▄   █  █       ▄
▀ ▀▄ ▄▀  █ ▄▄ █         ▀ ▄        ▀▀▄█▀▀        █
█ █▄ ▀ ▄█ ▀▄▄▄▄▀   █  ▄    ▀▄        ▄          ▄▄
█ ██               █  █     █   ▄▄▀▀▀ ▀▄          █
█ ▀ ▄▄            █   █   ██▀▀▀     ▄ █▀▀▄       █
 ▀▀   ▀▄       ▄▄▀  ▄█▄▄▀▀  ▀▀▄  ▄▀▀ █    █      ▀
         ▀█▄▄▄▄▀ ▄▄▄▀         ▄▀▀▀  ▄▀      ▀▄     █
               ▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▀          █    ▀
                                               ▀▀█▄▄▄█
.BabelFish.█▀▀▀▀▀▀
█      ▀
 █        █      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  █       ▀▄   ▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀             ▀▀▀▄▄
  ▀▄       █  █   ▄▄▀▀      ▄▀         ▄▄▄▄ ▀▄     ▄
   █        ▀▀█▀▀        ▄ ▀         █ ▄▄ █  ▀▄ ▄▀ ▀
   ▀▄▄          ▄        ▄▀    ▄  █   ▀▄▄▄▄▀ █▄ ▀ ▄█ █
   █          ▄▀ ▀▀▀▄▄   █     █  █               ██ █
   █       ▄▀▀█ ▄     ▀▀▀██   █   █            ▄▀▄ ▀ █
  ▄█      █    █ ▀▀▄  ▄▀▀  ▀▀▄▄█▄  ▀▄▄       ▄▀   ▀
  █     ▄▀      ▀▄  ▀▀▀▄         ▀▄▄▄ ▀▄▄▄▄█▀
 ▄▀    █          ▀▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀
█▄▄▄█▀▀
.FISH token sale at Sovryn.████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
dey90

Activity: 548

View Profile
June 23, 2017, 04:49:23 PM

Good news for bitcoin users. I do not know if this is true or not, I think it's a good time to buy bitcoin. The present value is the start of a small investment and will likely generate more profits in the future. The amount of demand will greatly spur the bitcoin.
ivanarifiant

Activity: 101
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 23, 2017, 06:05:01 PM

If you want to buy it, I think it's a good thing. With you starting to buy with present value then maybe the future will have a better value again. And you will have many advantages.
kandholabhavna

Activity: 252

View Profile
June 23, 2017, 06:28:03 PM

IMHO you cannot trust this so called news. Its just being shilled. The govt has not taken any decision yet and from the looks of it, it will take another 4-6 months for them to come up with a plan. This said, Indian Govt does loves taxes, so it is a possibility that they may legalize it. But I would not bet a lot of money on this news. This said, if the plan is to hodl, I did say go for it.

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: