Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 01:13:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is this right time to buy bitcoin??  (Read 5100 times)
Bitcoinsummoner

Activity: 1330
Merit: 622

Maintain Social Distance, Stay safe.

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2017, 08:51:33 AM

It still a good time to buy bitcoin today. The progress of increase is very calm and slow. But I guess this is a slowly but surely movement. If you want to ride with this move just buy today, too bad if someone wants to buy lower, the wave ended up. Don't wait any longer as the current will possibly the new dip.

Yeah price may go higher in coming days looking at the current slow rise so its a good time to buy bitcoins as if we don't buy today then we will an opportunity of buying them at lower price as tomorrow the price won't be the same and might cross $2600 level.
Any time the price can be increase and i think anytime is a good when to buy bitcoins because there is a large potencial in bitcoin that the price can be increase more high and i heard that this coming august there is a big event will happen in bitcoin that can be potencial price of bitcoin can be double..
But the other still afraid about the segwit2 well for me since miners are agree about segwit i think it can help a lot in bitcoin and price can be increase more just like the event happen in bitcoin halving..

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Hhampuz
Legendary

Activity: 2856
Merit: 5917

Meh.

View Profile
June 29, 2017, 09:01:25 AM

in my opinion if you are talking about a short time, i think the answer is yes, if you are talking about long time, my answer will be no, the best is buy another ctypto, like DCORP tokens...

How could you possibly say that long term this is not the right time to buy? It will probably be the right time to buy for the coming 3-4 years. If you are talking long term I'm guessing at least 5 years from now, in which case you are very very wrong. In 5+ years we'll probably see BTC at $10,000+ if society as we know it still exists.

DCORP tokens? Not even going to comment on this matter.. lol.

Could be. We dont know for sure. There is no such person here who have the right prediction about where bitcoin is going.
I am just saying about the 10k price but for a long term investment I am sure that there will be a profit from buying now and waiting for the right time to sell and that means a lot of patience.
Maybe ignoring the fact that bitcoin waves will come up and down could help.
Just let the bitcoin rot in your wallet and be sure it is secured.

You are absolutely right that right that nobody knows what the future holds, but guessing is always fun Cheesy. And I could not agree with you more on the point of getting BTC securing it and then "forgetting" about it for a while. That turned out very well for the earliest of investors and we are no different. I believe that in 5 or more years from now there will be similar stories where people who invested now will be millionaires due to the increase. But let's wait and see.

itsallpc

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 29, 2017, 11:10:48 AM

Yes,this may also be the right time to buy bitcoins.Its price was around $2850 two weeks ago and now its price is $2500.But its price bis expected to cross $3000 since segwit is to be activated in August 1st.Since mass adoption of bitcoin is taking place all over the world,price is expected to rise more than that.So don't missoo  the train before its too late.
fancy_pants

Activity: 663
Merit: 501

quarkchain.io

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2017, 11:31:16 AM

Yes,this may also be the right time to buy bitcoins.Its price was around $2850 two weeks ago and now its price is $2500.But its price bis expected to cross $3000 since segwit is to be activated in August 1st.Since mass adoption of bitcoin is taking place all over the world,price is expected to rise more than that.So don't missoo  the train before its too late.

Yeah price is expected to go higher in August so this price can be considered as the best to make an investment and if you buy now and sell when price crosses $3k then also you will be making profits of $500 per coin which is best returns in short term.
richsoon

Activity: 118
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 29, 2017, 11:35:50 AM

Yeah I think even $4000 or $5000 in a short period is possible once segwit is activated, see what happened with litecoin.
msarro

Activity: 788
Merit: 505

View Profile
June 29, 2017, 12:03:23 PM

I bought few coins yesterday and after that price has started to go move slowly so I think that was the good decision taken by me and now I will simply hold my coins and will not buy more and will sell when it hits the price of $3000.

███████████████████████████
██    ▀█████████████▀    ██
██      ▀████▀████▀      ██
███▄    ▄██▀   ▀██▄    ▄███
█████▄▄██▀  ▄▄▄  ▀██▄▄█████
███████▀    ███    ▀███████
██████               ██████
███████▄    ███    ▄███████
████▀ ▀██▄  ▀▀▀  ▄██▀ ▀████
████▀   ▀██▄   ▄██▀   ▀████
██▀   ▄▄ ▄███▄███▄ ▄▄   ▀██
██▄ ▄█████████████████▄ ▄██
..Duelbits..
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██ ▄▄▄▄ ███████████ ▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █ ▄▄▄▄ ███████ ▄▄▄▄ █ ██
██ ▀ █ ▄▄▄▄ ███ ▄▄▄▄ █ ▀ ██
████ ▀ █  █ ███ █  █ ▀ ████
██████ ▀▀▀▀ ███ ▀▀▀▀ ██████
██▄ ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄ ▄██
██▄██████▌▐▀▄▀▄▀▌▐██████▄██
██▀▀▀████ █▄▀▄▀▄█ ████▀▀▀██
█████▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄█████
███████▌▐█████████▌▐███████
██▄▄▄▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▄▄▄██
█████████████████▀██ ██▀███
██████████████████▄███▄████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██
██ ██████ ▐█████▌ █ ██ █ ██
██ █▀▄▄▀█ ▐▀▄▄▄▀▌ ██▄▄██ ██
██ █▄▀▀▄█ ▐▄▀▀▀▄▌ ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██
██ ██████ ▐█████▌ ██████ ██
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██
██▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀███████████
██ █▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄█ ███████████
██ █▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀██
██ █▀▄▀▄▀▄ █ █▀▄▀███████ ██
██ █▀▄▀▄▀▄ █ ██▄████████ ██
██ █▀▄▀▄▀▄ █ ████▀▄▀████ ██
██ █▀▄▀▄▀▄ █ ███ ███ ███ ██
██ █▀▄▀▄▀▄ █ ████▄▀▄████ ██
██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ ████████▀██ ██
██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ ███████▄▀▄█ ██
██▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄██
████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀████████
█████▀▄▄███████████▄▄▀█████
████ █████████████████ ████
███ ███████████████████ ███
██ █████████████████████ ██
██ █████████████████████ ██
██ ████████████   ██████ ██
███ ███████████   █████ ███
████ █████████████████ ████
█████▄▀▀███████████▀▀▄█████
████████▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄████████
██ ▄▄▄▀▀███████████▀▀▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▄▀███████▀▄█████ ██
███▄▀█████▄▀███▀▄█████▀▄███
█████▄▀█████▄▀██████▀▄█████
███████▄▀█████▄▀██▀▄███████
█████████▄▀█████▄▀█████████
███▀▄▄▀▀▄██▄▀█████▄▀▀▄▀████
████ ██▄▀████▄▀███▀▄██ ████
████▀▄███▄▀▄███▄▀▄███▄▀████
██▀▄██▀▄▀▀█ ███ █▀▀▄▀██▄▀██
███▄▀▄████▄█████▄████▄▀▄███
LIVE SHOWS
SLOTS
BLACKJACK
  ROULETTE
  DUELS
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
CASHBACK
██&██
RAKEBACK
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
...Register Now...
Hhampuz
Legendary

Activity: 2856
Merit: 5917

Meh.

View Profile
June 29, 2017, 12:14:47 PM

I bought few coins yesterday and after that price has started to go move slowly so I think that was the good decision taken by me and now I will simply hold my coins and will not buy more and will sell when it hits the price of $3000.

That's good on you although I'd never have the balls to sell any coins I purchased when we hit $3,000 as there's no telling what happens when we get there. But as long as you are happy with taking profits it's all good I guess. Too bad you don't believe in the long term though, as that could greatly benefit you Cheesy

gilangIDR
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001

View Profile
June 29, 2017, 12:17:14 PM

It still a good time to buy bitcoin today. The progress of increase is very calm and slow. But I guess this is a slowly but surely movement. If you want to ride with this move just buy today, too bad if someone wants to buy lower, the wave ended up. Don't wait any longer as the current will possibly the new dip.
We should be patient to wait for the rise in bitcoin prices. The current price is very stable and has not shown any rise. But we have to be optimistic that prices will increase again, so buying bitcoins and storing them now is a careful choice, we can feel the results later in the future.
matthona

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

Bitcointalk.org

View Profile
June 29, 2017, 12:42:16 PM

We should be patient to wait for the rise in bitcoin prices. The current price is very stable and has not shown any rise. But we have to be optimistic that prices will increase again, so buying bitcoins and storing them now is a careful choice, we can feel the results later in the future.

I don't think that price is stable as yesterday it was around $2500 and today its playing around $2450 and moving up and down so even buying now can be risk as if we buy today and if it goes below $2400 tomorrow then you will regret for not waiting longer to buy bitcoins.

▄▌
                         ▄▀
     █▌    ▄▄▄         ▄██ █
    ██   ▀▄██████▄▄▄▄████ ▐█
    ▀██▄▄███████▌███████  █
    ▐████████████████████▄▄█▄
    ▀███████████████▀▀▀██████▄
     █ ██████████▀      ▀█████
    ▐▀  ▀███████  ▄█████████████████▄▄▄
    █▄██▄▄▀█▀█▀▄███████████████▄▀▀   ▄▀
   ████████▄▄▄████▀▀▀██████████▀   ▄▀
  ▄███▀▀██████▀██▄▄▄▄█▀▀▀████▀   ▄▀
 ▄████▄▄▄██▄▄▄       ▄▄   ▄███▀▀▀
▀▄▄ ▀▀█▌█████     ▄▀    ▄███▀
   ▀█▄▄▄█▄▄█▄▀▀▀▀▀▄███▀▀▀
          ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀
███
▄▄▄

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
     ▄██▀▀      ▀▀██▄
   ▄█▀              ▀█▄
  ▐█       ▄▄▄▄▄      █▌
  █▌       ▀▀███      ▐█
 ▐█        ▄█ ██       █▌
  █▌     ▄█▀          ▐█
  ▐█   ▄█▀            █▌
   ▀█▄█▀            ▄█▀
     ▀██▄▄      ▄▄██▀
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
CRASH

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
     ▄██▀▀      ▀▀██▄
   ▄█▀              ▀█▄
  ▐█    ██▄▄██▄▄██    █▌
  █▌    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▐█
 ▐█      ████████      █▌
  █▌     ████████     ▐█
  ▐█     ████████     █▌
   ▀█▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄█▀
     ▀██▄▄      ▄▄██▀
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
TOWER

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ▄██▀▀      ▀▀██▄
     ▄█▀     ▄██▄     ▀█▄
    ▐█       ▀██▀       █▌
    █▌   ▄▄  ▄██▄  ▄▄   ▐█
   ▐█   ██████████████   █▌
    █▌   ▀▀  ▀██▀  ▀▀   ▐█
    ▐█       ▄██▄       █▌
     ▀█▄     ▀██▀     ▄█▀
       ▀██▄▄      ▄▄██▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
DOUBLE
▀▀▀
███
▄▄▄

▄▌
                         ▄▀
     █▌    ▄▄▄         ▄██ █
    ██   ▀▄██████▄▄▄▄████ ▐█
    ▀██▄▄███████▌███████  █
    ▐████████████████████▄▄█▄
    ▀███████████████▀▀▀██████▄
     █ ██████████▀      ▀█████
    ▐▀  ▀███████  ▄█████████████████▄▄▄
    █▄██▄▄▀█▀█▀▄███████████████▄▀▀   ▄▀
   ████████▄▄▄████▀▀▀██████████▀   ▄▀
  ▄███▀▀██████▀██▄▄▄▄█▀▀▀████▀   ▄▀
 ▄████▄▄▄██▄▄▄       ▄▄   ▄███▀▀▀
▀▄▄ ▀▀█▌█████     ▄▀    ▄███▀
   ▀█▄▄▄█▄▄█▄▀▀▀▀▀▄███▀▀▀
          ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
stergium

Activity: 655
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 29, 2017, 11:27:11 PM

buying bitcoin in current position is really a good decision, the price are trading for a long time in that position and i think the reason that is that people are not letting it down any more and therefore we can expect that very soon the price of bitcoin is going to boost again this time it is not going to stop on 3000$ but will continue increasing its price for a long time. so investing in bitcoin in current position will be a good decision.
chocolah29

Activity: 588
Merit: 128

View Profile
June 30, 2017, 08:17:54 AM

Precisely. This is a chance to others to buy bitcoin as it constantly dropping. For some they'll take this to buy and to be part of the community. Others are waiting a big dip, to drop to below $2000 but I think it will never happen again. That era had ended. Well these are all my speculations after all.

buying bitcoin in current position is really a good decision, the price are trading for a long time in that position and i think the reason that is that people are not letting it down any more and therefore we can expect that very soon the price of bitcoin is going to boost again this time it is not going to stop on 3000$ but will continue increasing its price for a long time. so investing in bitcoin in current position will be a good decision.

SUBSCRIBE NOW
FlightyPouch

Activity: 1638
Merit: 300

View Profile
June 30, 2017, 10:39:27 AM

I don't think that it is the right time to buy, I mean we are still at $2000 price we can stil wait for the price below $2000 right, especially when the month of August will come. Many users and investors are panicking on what might happen so they are just waiting for a good price and sell their coins. If the price dumps, they will be buying again for a good profit in the long run.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████     
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████   
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
!
tylerderden
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1025

View Profile
June 30, 2017, 02:07:45 PM

I don't think that it is the right time to buy, I mean we are still at $2000 price we can stil wait for the price below $2000 right, especially when the month of August will come. Many users and investors are panicking on what might happen so they are just waiting for a good price and sell their coins. If the price dumps, they will be buying again for a good profit in the long run.
As after August there would be two chains then how would you choose that which chain is going to be the chain with bitcoin price in growth phase and gonna be the one with huge backing.
1Referee
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1427

View Profile
June 30, 2017, 02:15:50 PM

As after August there would be two chains then how would you choose that which chain is going to be the chain with bitcoin price in growth phase and gonna be the one with huge backing.

If there happens to be a chain split, and both chains keep functioning, then it's actually very simple - the coin with the highest level of support will remain the main chain (i.e. the real Bitcoin), where the other chain (the chain with the least support) will purely function as an altcoin from that point. Point however is that such a scenario will turn out to be very riskful for the miners deciding to not shift over to the main chain. It's a gamble that may cost them a huge load of money.
meliodas

Activity: 742
Merit: 329

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
July 01, 2017, 08:59:41 AM

If you believe in holding it for a long term then I think the current price is the best price to buy bitcoins as very soon we may cross the price of $3000 and it may go even higher by the end of the year so at that time you can sell your coins to make some good profits in a quick time.

Yes take this chance to buy while the price not crossing to $3000. It's not too low but it's still considerable to buy as you can make some profit out of it. Don't wait to dump it to below $2000 as I think will never happen. $3000 is soon approaching.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $| 
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
Cobalt9317
Copper Member

Activity: 434
Merit: 278

Offering Escrow 0.5 % fee

View Profile WWW
July 01, 2017, 09:47:41 AM

With my current situation I can't afford to buy BTC as of the moment, however if someone has a money to buy it now why not, but the sudden rise of BTC would only indicate a sudden fall of it IMHO, the price of it is very expensive with my local currency IDK in other countries.
Ayiranorea

Activity: 1246
Merit: 255

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
July 01, 2017, 10:24:56 AM

It's a good time to buy. You could make a small income regularly if you make a buying of a whole bitcoin or more. Because regularly price fluctuations were happening with which a minimum profit can be earned and can be used for further investments.

█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
Stake.com
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
streazight

Activity: 910
Merit: 502

View Profile
July 01, 2017, 07:30:12 PM

I think there is nothing bad in it if someone wishes to buy bitcoin at a lower price, we are all here to earn profit and if we get any opportunity to increase our profit this is good for us.

I think anyone buying bitcoin at a low price is not wrong, you know that you are not exploiting anyone but just buying at a market price which is low at the moment. There is nothing for to discourage someone for this act. In fact only a wise person will perform such a duty.
MMA
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 01, 2017, 10:10:03 PM

It's a good time to buy. You could make a small income regularly if you make a buying of a whole bitcoin or more. Because regularly price fluctuations were happening with which a minimum profit can be earned and can be used for further investments.
i also think that yes that is the right time to invest money in bitcoin. although people are hesitating while trading bitcoin because of the segwet issue but am hopeful that this problem will solved very soon,  it will not effect the image of bitcoin and bitcoin will remain in track. so i  think that it is the best time for investment because the price is trading  below 2400$ now.
richardsNY
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1091

View Profile
July 01, 2017, 10:14:03 PM

With my current situation I can't afford to buy BTC as of the moment, however if someone has a money to buy it now why not, but the sudden rise of BTC would only indicate a sudden fall of it IMHO, the price of it is very expensive with my local currency IDK in other countries.

In your situation, what does not being able to afford Bitcoin translates into? You not being able to afford a whole Bitcoin? Or you not being able to afford even a small number of coins (i.e. a fraction of a whole Bitcoin)? People quite often tend to force themselves to buy a whole Bitcoin, while that isn't necessary at all. Bitcoin is perfectly divisible as currency, but unfortunately, not everyone seems to realize that (not directly referring to you, but more in general).
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: