Bitcoin Forum
July 02, 2024, 12:44:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Antshares rebraded as NEO!!  (Read 18236 times)
wasif11

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 08:01:33 PM

I've tried to talk so many co-workers, family, and friends into investing in NEO and other crypto. All I hear is "it's going to crash" or "that's not real money" or "I don't want to spend the money". Any lame excuse. I show them how much I've made and they still don't want to hear it. I'm glad I took the leap this year. I've made more in crypto than I could ever make working for 2 months. I look at it like this, we get one shot at life. I have a 0% chance of making these gains unless I'm in the game. At least now I have a 50/50 chance of being very well off. Sorry for the long post. Now let's go to the moon.
LiteMag

Activity: 79

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 08:09:39 PM

I don't know when to buy more of this brilliant coin. Will it go down a bit or not. Who knows  Cheesy
LiteMag

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 08:12:38 PM

I've tried to talk so many co-workers, family, and friends into investing in NEO and other crypto. All I hear is "it's going to crash" or "that's not real money" or "I don't want to spend the money". Any lame excuse. I show them how much I've made and they still don't want to hear it. I'm glad I took the leap this year. I've made more in crypto than I could ever make working for 2 months. I look at it like this, we get one shot at life. I have a 0% chance of making these gains unless I'm in the game. At least now I have a 50/50 chance of being very well off. Sorry for the long post. Now let's go to the moon.

I was in the same situation. From now I don't talk about that "coinstuff" with them.
Pamadar
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 08:16:54 PM

I was in the same situation. From now I don't talk about that "coinstuff" with them.
let them see how crypto help with your financial concerns and if you got some good earnings treat them for sure they will be thinking that you are really
getting something that you can afford to treat them and make neo an example of many possibilities to earn inside crypto industry.
huanglui

Activity: 529
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 08:56:33 PM

let them see how crypto help with your financial concerns and if you got some good earnings treat them for sure they will be thinking that you are really
getting something that you can afford to treat them and make neo an example of many possibilities to earn inside crypto industry.

NEO is the next CHINA ETH    with high tech

it will break down 300$ in december 2017

you'll see

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
Telegram Twitter Facebook
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

▄██████████▄          
            ████████████████         
          ████████████████████       
         ████████▀    ▀████████  
        ███████          ███████     
        ██████            ██████     
        ██████            ██████     
        ███████          ███████     
         ████████▄    ▄████████      
          ████████████████████       
            ████████████████         
              ▀██████████▀            

▄██████████▄          
            ████████████████         
          ████████████████████       
         ████████▀    ▀████████  
        ███████          ███████     
        ██████            ██████     
        ██████            ██████     
        ███████          ███████     
         ████████▄    ▄████████      
          ████████████████████       
            ████████████████         
              ▀██████████▀            

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
Linked-In Reddit Medium
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
LiteMag

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 09:40:28 PM

NEO is the next CHINA ETH    with high tech

it will break down 300$ in december 2017

you'll see

Yeah blabla  Tongue But it could really be. Demands on the Number of ICO's I think...
ImHash

Activity: 924
Merit: 506

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 01:10:23 AM

Finally a real and serious competition for ETH, now when I think about: lets mine some NEO but I couldn't find anything about how to mine it, nothing at all.
I also noticed that when we can't mine it then where is the computational power to run smart contracts and VMs come from? I need to know about mining this, what makes the network keep going if there are no miners please answer me, there were too many pages of same old sh*t ETH and others already said before.
wasif11

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 07:53:48 AM

This was one of the best weeks we have had  thank you  NEO! and Feeling anxious of what the future will bring us. For those of us already onboard seat tight. For those of you just  hoppin on take a sit XD. The best is yet to come!!
wasif11

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 07:57:35 AM

NEO Coin will hit to 100$.  No Doubt future is NEO Coin.
124 BTC Purchase of NEO on Bittrex !
Fabulous
#NeoLove #NeoIsBEST
lissics

Activity: 73

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 08:12:12 AM

This was one of the best weeks we have had  thank you  NEO!

Maybe you will be in tears, when dump starts.
LiteMag

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 12:23:11 PM

Maybe you will be in tears, when NEO goes to the moon.  Tongue
wasif11

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 12:37:21 PM

This was one of the best weeks we have had  thank you  NEO!

Maybe you will be in tears, when NEO goes to the moon.  Tongue
Hahha Definitely he will be in  tears.  Believe in NEO.
Haters go to junkyard.
wasif11

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 12:39:56 PM

Hacking incidents rising on Bittrex.

Even when 2fa is enabled.

Please be careful.
LiteMag

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 12:43:33 PM

Please be careful.

How should this work? With phishing attacks they would also need the Mail Account. But phishing is not really hacking, isn't it?
shintosai

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 12:50:05 PM

Maybe you will be in tears, when NEO goes to the moon.  Tongue
wow very funny its really quite good seeing fud to bumped this thread and allow more people to notice NEO, i think its really a big jumped come from this
project and things can happen any time fluctuations and corrections can be expect but for those who still believing keep buying and holding will be more
profitable.

elektibi75

Activity: 326
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 05:22:26 PM

Please be careful.

From what I heard people click on emails they receive and that's how they get hacked. Just don't open any shady mails and keep all the exchanges in bookmarks.

█ DARFChain █ DARFChain - smart escrow engine, based on proof-of-accounting consensus █....
▞▬▬▬▞▬▬▬▞▬▬▬▞▬▬▬▞▬▬▬▞▬▬▬▚▬▬▬▚▬▬▬▚▬▬▬▚▬▬▬▚▬▬▬▚
• Whitepaper • ANN Thread • Telegram • Facebook • Reddit • Slack • YouTube • VK
masstahcoiner

Activity: 644
Merit: 390

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 05:41:07 PM

ETH 1200$

NEO 500$

March 2018

wasif11

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 05:56:08 PM

Bittrex market is frozen & in maintenance. Could get interesting once it opens again.
BitcoinsGreat

Activity: 1022
Merit: 280

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 06:59:16 PM

It's good technology but besides the name is anything else changed, another words is the development team still the same?  I am looking forward for this rebranded Technology to be a real master piece.
wasif11

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 07:55:30 PM

NEO isn’t actually new. It’s been around since 2014, with the unfortunate name “Antshares.” Since nobody likes bugs (except me), they wisely changed that terrible name to a flurry of fanfare at the Microsoft headquarters in Beijing.
And yes, they picked the name for its reference to the Matrix and because it means “new, young” in Greek.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: