Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 12:55:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I have been waiting for Bitcoin to reach $3000  (Read 4984 times)
ladydark

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 04, 2017, 06:25:33 AM

I have been waiting for Bitcoin to reach $3000 so that I can sell my Bitcoins, but seems as if it doesn't want to reach that value anytime soon. SHould I sell with the current amount? Undecided
Dont sell it.Just hold.We all too expected bitcoin to cross $3000 by this time.But when segwit will be activated on August 1st,it would definitely trigger the bitcoin price and bitcoin would cross $3000.So just wait a little more.

Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Febo
Legendary

Activity: 2730
Merit: 1288

View Profile
July 04, 2017, 02:52:30 PM

3. CURRENT CAPITALIZATION OF THE BITCOIN 35,788,210,511 USD

USA DEBT - 18,984,100,000,000 USD

So even Bitcoin cant save USA Sad   Bitcoin would need to be few 1000 times more expensive for that and that is hard to happen. I wonder how much money would Alaska cost today.
Cherylstar86

Activity: 1484
Merit: 253

View Profile
July 04, 2017, 05:19:16 PM

I have been waiting for Bitcoin to reach $3000 so that I can sell my Bitcoins, but seems as if it doesn't want to reach that value anytime soon. SHould I sell with the current amount? Undecided

You do not have to wait too long. It will be very soon.
It will possibly happen in the future and I think we are near in that future, because I feel that bitcoin is starting to increase again, I am just worrying on August 1 because there is a news that bitcoin will have a split. And I don't know what is the meaning of it they say that it also have a possibility that bitcoin value will down.
We will just have to wait for that right time to come and see the reality of that bitcoin price to come at $3000, and patiently waiting is the key of your success in the future. Yes the price increased again and about that August 1, you don't need to worry because I know the admins of the blockchain server were doing their very best to saturate all situations at a certain moderation not to affect the bitcoin entity about splitting. That's I am encouraging everybody to be brave and don't let false media poison their minds with lots of speculations behind us; and in fact rumors of lots of bitcoin analyst mostly traders said price will spike higher after August 1.
Dr.Osh
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1004

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
July 04, 2017, 05:30:59 PM

Dont sell it.Just hold.We all too expected bitcoin to cross $3000 by this time.But when segwit will be activated on August 1st,it would definitely trigger the bitcoin price and bitcoin would cross $3000.So just wait a little more.
Sure and believe that bitcoin will soon pass that price. If you're sure that you have a lot of bitcoin for now, I also suggest to hold it, because I'm so sure, bitcoin prices will go up high again. This always happens every year end.

.SUGAR.
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
Inspector 2211

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 04, 2017, 07:01:05 PM

Sure and believe that bitcoin will soon pass that price. If you're sure that you have a lot of bitcoin for now, I also suggest to hold it, because I'm so sure, bitcoin prices will go up high again. This always happens every year end.

That's right at the end of every year we have seen massive growth in the price of bitcoins and we can expect that from this year too and may be we will see the price of $3000 before the year ends so the best thing would be to hold bitcoins till it reaches to that price as that is the best price to sell bitcoins.

▄█▄
            ▄█ ▀█▀
     ▄ ▄███▄▄████▄▀ ▄▄▀▄
    ▀█▄████
██████▀▄█████▀▄▀
   ▄█▀▄
███████████████████▄
 ▄██▀█▀
▀▀▀███▀▀▀█████▄▄▄▀█▀▄
 ▄█▀▀   ▀█
███▀▄████████ █▀█▄▄
██▀  ▀ ▀ ▀
██████████▄   ▄▀▀█▄
     ▀ ▀
  ███▀▀▀▀▀████▌ ▄  ▀
          ████████████▌   █
        █████████████▀
        ▀▀▀██▀▀██▀▀
           ▀▀  ▀▀
BTC-GREEN       ▄▄████████▄▄
    ▄██████████████▄
  ▄██████
██████████████▄
 ▄███
███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████████▄
▀█████████████████████████▀
 ▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀█████████████████████▀
    ▀█████████████████
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
Ecological Community in the Green Planet
❱❱❱❱❱❱     WHITEPAGE   |   ANN THREAD     ❰❰❰❰❰❰
           ▄███▄▄
       ▄▄█████████▄
      ▄████████████▌
   ▄█████████████▄▄
 ▄████████████████████
███████████████▄
▄████████████████████▀
███████████████████████▀
 ▀▀██████▀██▌██████▀
   ▀██▀▀▀  ██  ▀▀▀▀▀▀
           ██
           ██▌
          ▐███▄
Oceat

Activity: 2506
Merit: 368

View Profile
July 04, 2017, 07:24:45 PM

Just hold it a littler longer and you will harvest your investment like time, effort and energy. I hope bitcoin will rise to $3000 in a few months after the bubbles burst out. I'm sure this bubble will burst out soon in a few month but don't just expect a low price because i think after the correction it will not go a bit down. Just get ready to buy more bitcoins if the price is low and hold it until the price will rise back again and hit to $3000. It's just normal to happen in every aspect of life, there's always an ups and downs.

lite
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1009

View Profile
July 04, 2017, 07:42:58 PM

Yep, bitcoin price will go up again. before the year end we might be even above $4000, if everything goes smoothly on august 1 2017. it's an important day/date.
Coinoisseur

Activity: 336

View Profile
July 04, 2017, 11:40:42 PM

Yep, bitcoin price will go up again. before the year end we might be even above $4000, if everything goes smoothly on august 1 2017. it's an important day/date.

Yes whether the price will go higher or lower will depend on August 1 as its very important day in deciding the price and future of bitcoins and if everything goes fine then we will be witnessing much higher price of bitcoins which we have never seen in the past.

╓▄▌██P                  
                                                 ╔▄▌███▀███▌                   
                                           ▄▄▌██▀▀╚  ╓██╩██                    
                                     ▄▄███▀▀╙      ▄██  ▓█                     
                               ▄▌███▀▀+          ▄█▀   ▐█                      
                        ,▄▌███▀▀¬              ▓█▀     █▄                      
                  ,▄▌███▀▀                  ,██▀      █▌                       
               '█████▌▄▄,                 ╓██╩       ██                        
                  ▀██▌▐▀▀▀█████▌▌▄▄╓    ▄██¬        ▄█                         
                     ▀██▄        ╚▀▀▀████          ▐█═                         
                        ▀██▄        ▓█▀██          █▀                          
                           ▀██▄  ,██▀   █µ        ██                           
                              ▀███Z     ██       ██                            
                                ▐██     ▐█      ▄█                             
                              ,,╓╓█▓▄▌   █▌    ▐█U                             
                        º▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███   ▀█    █▌                              
                          ▀█▓▓▓▓▓████▀█▌  █▌  ██                               
                            ▀███████▌  ▀█µ▀█ ██                                
                              ▀█████     ███▓█                                 
                                ▐███      ▀██Ñ                                 
                                            ▀                             

mrcash02

Activity: 1190
Merit: 525

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
July 05, 2017, 04:49:12 AM

Yes whether the price will go higher or lower will depend on August 1 as its very important day in deciding the price and future of bitcoins and if everything goes fine then we will be witnessing much higher price of bitcoins which we have never seen in the past.

I think there are two alternatives: If there isn't any hardfork, Bitcoin will get power and go up faster than before. If there is a hardfork, Bitcoin can become discredited and that is the worse possible consequence, the price can drop dramastically, but with chances to recover in the future (between the two forks only one can stay wealthy).

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
bamboylee

Activity: 1148
Merit: 504

View Profile
July 05, 2017, 07:42:49 AM

It touched that level some time last month or May, I am not sure but it did reached 3003 in bitfinex. And in bitstamp is was 2980$. Why op did not sell that time? But do not worry op, there will be another chance. Maybe even higher than 3K when everything settles after August 1.
sasaku bitbit

Activity: 518

View Profile
July 05, 2017, 08:33:12 AM

It will possibly happen in the future and I think we are near in that future, because I feel that bitcoin is starting to increase again, I am just worrying on August 1 because there is a news that bitcoin will have a split. And I don't know what is the meaning of it they say that it also have a possibility that bitcoin value will down.

a few months ago I sold bitcoin with unstable, that time I really need the money so the bitcoin I save it I end up with my currency exchange rates, but still left a bit right now I'm still waiting for the price of bitcoin until it reaches $3000. I expect this is the beginning of the bitcoin with increased again until early August
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
July 05, 2017, 09:21:19 AM

It touched that level some time last month or May, I am not sure but it did reached 3003 in bitfinex. And in bitstamp is was 2980$. Why op did not sell that time? But do not worry op, there will be another chance. Maybe even higher than 3K when everything settles after August 1.

Not only him missed the chance of selling but even I, I forgot to sell by that time because I thought that increase was positive and it will take longer but I was wrong. And today I learned that I don't have to speculate more because it is going to put me in regret again if I miss another positive wave.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
TravelMug

Activity: 2632
Merit: 833

View Profile
July 05, 2017, 09:57:23 AM

a few months ago I sold bitcoin with unstable, that time I really need the money so the bitcoin I save it I end up with my currency exchange rates, but still left a bit right now I'm still waiting for the price of bitcoin until it reaches $3000. I expect this is the beginning of the bitcoin with increased again until early August

I think we all need a little patience in getting the price to reach $3000. Its been a very slow phase last week but I'm seeing a positive gains. We are now at $2600 and its a good sign now that we are moving to a positive direction. But as we all know bitcoin price is unstable so I'm expecting that it can't be met this month. However, after Aug I'm seeing another growth that will push bitcoin price to $3000.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Baofeng
Legendary

Activity: 2590
Merit: 1655

View Profile
July 05, 2017, 10:06:37 AM

Not only him missed the chance of selling but even I, I forgot to sell by that time because I thought that increase was positive and it will take longer but I was wrong. And today I learned that I don't have to speculate more because it is going to put me in regret again if I miss another positive wave.

LOL dude. I guess a lot of us missed the $3000 price because it just touches that price for a few hours before the dumping started. I guess its really a psychological barrier for most of us traders or investors. When we see that it hit the price, we cant really stop ourselves to sell. Maybe this is why most of us are waiting for the price to touch it again, so can we can sell and get huge profit. But it will take more time to reach the price again though. maybe when everything is settle down after Aug 1.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
July 05, 2017, 08:04:31 PM

LOL dude. I guess a lot of us missed the $3000 price because it just touches that price for a few hours before the dumping started. I guess its really a psychological barrier for most of us traders or investors. When we see that it hit the price, we cant really stop ourselves to sell. Maybe this is why most of us are waiting for the price to touch it again, so can we can sell and get huge profit. But it will take more time to reach the price again though. maybe when everything is settle down after Aug 1.

Surely we are a lot that missed the chance of selling at $3,000 and I do really regret that I didn't sold even some of my bitcoins by that time. Because I was confident that there is something going to happen in a positive way and the increase is going to be on a uprising chart. But anyways, we need to move on and move forward.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
richardsNY
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1091

View Profile
July 05, 2017, 08:54:17 PM

However, after Aug I'm seeing another growth that will push bitcoin price to $3000.

That's only if SegWit has been activated, and no large miners distance themselves from Bitcoin (here I am mainly referring to Bitmain with their contingency plan). If the latter becomes reality, it might initiate a short lasting bear market, but eventually we'll be walking out and move on. I must hower note that I don't think Bitmain will actually do so. To me it sounds more like an empty threat. Jihan once threatened to fork if BU reaches 50% support, but no actions followed....
fabiorem

Activity: 1400
Merit: 347

View Profile
July 05, 2017, 11:40:27 PM

Why sell the bitcoins at $3000?

Bitcoin is MONEY, you should HODL it and use it to pay your own bills.

eann014

Activity: 1078
Merit: 501

View Profile
July 06, 2017, 12:20:11 AM

That's right at the end of every year we have seen massive growth in the price of bitcoins and we can expect that from this year too and may be we will see the price of $3000 before the year ends so the best thing would be to hold bitcoins till it reaches to that price as that is the best price to sell bitcoins.
I am also savings bitcoins now and not to withdraw all of it, but I am just afraid of what will happen by Aug 1, hope that the value of bitcoin will not get down.
yonton

Activity: 854
Merit: 262

View Profile
July 06, 2017, 12:58:09 AM

Why is everyone so concerned with the 3000 lvl. That is nothing, most long term investors are here for the 50k mark or the 100k mark not this little tiny gain to 3k lol At any time it can get to 3k in a day....not months
deepcolderwallet

Activity: 294
Merit: 103

View Profile
July 06, 2017, 01:34:48 AM

If you'd like to help me saving for my babie's future, bitcoin:1QCD4EYjeuEGjVCxkD7PAD2feEVEMYvpGU
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: