Bitcoin Forum
May 31, 2024, 08:45:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: BUY high sell low ?  (Read 22533 times)
d1ceplayer

Activity: 686
Merit: 277

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 09:24:15 AM

its happended with me alot time when i buy bitcoin then its come to low .or when i sell low its going high .so its upto BTC
This is what luck is. In my point of view, you need to learn more about reading charts. This will help you a lot. Buy low sell high is something which is followed by almost everyone in order to gain maximum amount of profit. I think this is what you need to do as well if you want to earn money.

Mr.Anonymous

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 03:37:27 PM

or may be buy low sell high ?

Lot of noobs traders , don't control their emotions and make worst mistakes : buy at high price and sell at lowest

how to control this ? = put orders (buy/sell) and close the platform
I strongly advise you before entering into the world of commerce should try to first understand the market activity and conduct research. Because I believe many people who just rely on luck and can not control emotions, it can make us panic.
It is the most famous quote and an advice for traders to buy low and sell high. Traders should buy bitcoins when their prices are low in the market as compared to other cryptos in the market and sell their bitcoins when prices go up till where they can make maximum profit from them.
That is x2 profit - an interesting point of the cryptocurrency market. This market not like other markets as your know, it needs you have Bitcoin before trading on the market, but then if you want to take profit to FIAT, you need to sell your Bitcoin to FIAT.
qtronix

Activity: 596
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 05:36:40 PM

its happended with me alot time when i buy bitcoin then its come to low .or when i sell low its going high .so its upto BTC
This is what luck is. In my point of view, you need to learn more about reading charts. This will help you a lot. Buy low sell high is something which is followed by almost everyone in order to gain maximum amount of profit. I think this is what you need to do as well if you want to earn money.

for new trader they should try to control their emotion. even they known all the thing but they still keep buy high sell low.
Blue_oxen

Activity: 515
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 05:56:55 PM

first dont stand on computer too much. Just buy then order sell with price you want then quit. Market will go up because crypto is still new for everybody

andrei56

Activity: 840
Merit: 254

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 11:04:11 PM

Lot of noobs traders , don't control their emotions and make worst mistakes : buy at high price and sell at lowest

There are several ways to stop this, stop being a trader and become an investor, invest for the long term instead for a few hours and days and you will not panic anymore every time there is a change in the price, another thing is to learn to trader properly many people trade based on hunches and that is a sure way to lose a lot of money.
TitanGEL

Activity: 1036
Merit: 281

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 03:08:38 AM

That is the best way for us to earn many money. We should buy if the price is low and we should sell if the price is high. By doing that, we double our bitcoins or we can Even triple it.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████▀▀████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄██████▀▀█████████████
███████████▀  ▄█████▀   ▄▄▄▄ ▄██▀▄████▄  ▀███████████
█████████▀  ▄██████  ▄█████▄██▀▄  ██████▄  ▀█████████
███████▀  ▄███████  ▄████▄██▀███▄  ███████▄  ▀███████
███████▄  ▀███████  ▀██▄██▀█████▀  ███████▀  ▄███████
█████████▄  ▀██████  ▄██▀██████▀  ██████▀  ▄█████████
███████████▄  ▀████▄██▀ ▀▀▀▀▀   ▄█████▀  ▄███████████
█████████████▄▄█████▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▄▄█████████████
███████ ██ ████▄ ▄████ ▄▄ ████ ▄▄ ███ ████ ▄▄ ███████
███████ ▀▀ █████ █████ ▀▀ ████ ▄▄▄███ ████ ▄▄ ███████
                      ▄██▄
██████   ██         ▄██████▄
                  ▄██████████▄
  ██████        ▄███████▀▀▀▀███▄
              ▄███████ ▄████▄ ███▄
            ▄████████ ████████ ████▄
           ██████████ ████████ ██████
            ▀███████▀  ▀████▀ █████▀
█████         ▀███▀  ▄██▄▄▄▄█████▀
                ▀██▄███████████▀
  ██ ██████       ▀██████████▀
                    ▀██████▀
                      ▀██▀
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Aizhen05

Activity: 205
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 05:37:14 AM

buy low sell high all traders do yes of course why would you buy high sell low it is just like wasting youre effort on it. you are here buying at a low price to have a profit in it and dreaming too have a huge and make your money multiple from where you buy it.
Soranith

Activity: 798
Merit: 502

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 07:43:44 AM

That is the best way for us to earn many money. We should buy if the price is low and we should sell if the price is high. By doing that, we double our bitcoins or we can Even triple it.
Yes buying low and selling high is one of the basic technique for trading but then there are this newbie people who immediately jump into trading and buy coins while its pumping maybe carried away from the hype and then suddenly the coins starts to dump so they decide to dump theirs also because of panic.
DevilSlayer

Activity: 1414
Merit: 358

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 07:49:48 AM

That is the best strategy that we can use in order to generate more income. Try to do the day trade and try to use thay strategy. We can become rich by doing day trade.
fiomcorka

Activity: 496
Merit: 254

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 11:57:51 AM

I bet for a buy low sell high. Other users of bitcoin are waiting to fell down its price. The want to buy bitcoin when its value gets low. Maybe they choose it because someday the price of bitcoin will increase again. If I bought bitcoin, I will choose to save it to my web wallet because I know that the bitcoin price was fluctuating. Now that the bitcoin has a high value, what do you think? Do you still buy at a low price? Or would be sold at a high price. Just think about it.
If you will consider buying bitcoin in the price when it is high and you will sell it when it is low , it will sure give you a big loss on the future. Because the thing you actually need to consider is the opposite of what you stated. IF you want to earn you would need to depend on the changes of the price of bitcoin in the market so that you could actually have a profit in the future.
that could be the greates rule in trading, you need to buy it low, wait for it until the price of the coin drops and then sell it, if we will sell it at low price there will be a great probability that we will having a small profit also and we cannot get a high amount of money because of it, so be careful and look forward for it.

Nice saying Buddy. We must do according to the bitcoin rule.All traders use to follow this rule only.If the price of bitcoin is fluctuates means,you must brought a lot of bitcoin as much as possible.Soon when the price reaches the maximum. You can trede and get huge profit from it.

What happens means when the bitcoin price starts to decrease or increase it takes only a couple of hours. Within few hours it will come down, and within few hours it will increase. So many people miss the right opportunity to buy or sell bitcoins. The idea is good, but it will work only for who will check the bitcoin price continuously.
It is just the matter of time that prices will go up so don’t get late now is the time that you can buy with some favor so be strategic and buy at low and the wait for the time to strike and then get whatever you want or more than you want bitcoin never let down its investors so buy at low and sell at high you will never be let down and disappointed and you will be a successful investor.
FoxTheHuman

Activity: 238

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 01:28:51 PM

The psychology of some traders often buy high altcoin with the belief that it will go high.  But they don't think there will be any risk, advice to think before investing any altcoin.
alan2here

Activity: 1778
Merit: 504

WorkAsPro

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 01:58:26 PM

The psychology of some traders often buy high altcoin with the belief that it will go high.  But they don't think there will be any risk, advice to think before investing any altcoin.
I agree with you . I never trade those at green market because it can dump unexpectedly. For me if you want to buy a certain altcoin you should wait for that altcoin cheaper because you will preserve the profit

████     ████     ████              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████    █████▄    ███               ████▀▀▀▀███▄
 ███▄   ██▀███   ████   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ████    ▀███
 ▀███  ▄██  ██   ███                ████    ▄███
  ███  ██▀  ███ ▄███    ▄▄▄▄▄▄      ███████████▀
  ▀██▄ ██   ▀██ ███     ██████      ████
   ██████    ██████    ███  ███     ████
   ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄██▀  ▀██▄    ▀▀▀▀
                      ███    ███
                     ████████████
                    ▄███      ███▄
                    ████      ████
....WorkAsPro...
First 
Crypto-powered
Freelance Service
....NO KYC...
0% Commission
....Fiverr Alternative...
Blockchain Voting System
    ▄█▀█▄
    █▄ ▄█
     ▀▀▀
▄▄  ▄███▄         █
██ ███ ██        █▀
██ ███ ██       ▄█
██ ███ ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀
██ ▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 █▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀█
▄█▀       ▀█▄ ▀█
▀▀         ▀▀  ▀▀
....Join us now...
Bestwishes745

Merit: 500

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 10:22:00 PM

first dont stand on computer too much. Just buy then order sell with price you want then quit. Market will go up because crypto is still new for everybody
Bitcoin price is increasing at a very stable pace now. How do I know this? Simple, by keeping an eye on the changing price that Google tells me. Otherwise, it would have been impossible for me. Traders need to check the value so that they can understand whether the value will increase or not. Like for now, the value will definitely increase for next 24 hours and if I buy BTCs now, that means I will be having some profit.
entrepmind23

Merit: 261

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 02:17:18 AM

Though the mantra of trading crypto is buy low and sell high, sometimes it happen the other way around because people just buy immediately a coin if someone is saying that they have to buy it and they would immediately jump to the exchanges, buy the coin not even taking a glimpse of the previous price of the coin and would eventually end up on a loss because it was already pre-pumped. Maybe there are some people who just truly advise to buy a coin because of the potential it would rise in the future but there are others who would take this opportunity to use this information to profit like create some group and advise people to buy something after he bought it. There are others who have genuine advise but most of the time, they would just take advantage of this situation to profit from its members.

░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░
           ░▒█████████████████████▒░
         ▓███████████████████████████▓░
      ░███████████████▓░▒███████████████░
     ▓██████████▓▓▒░        ▒▒▓▓██████████
   ░███▓                               ▒███▒
  ░████               ▒▒▒               ████▒
 ░█████░           ░███████░            █████▒
 ██████░          ░██      ██▒          ██████
░██████░          ██       ██           ██████▒
▓██████           ██░ ░   ░██           ███████
▓██████         ████████████████        ███████
▓██████        █████████████████        ███████
░██████▒       ███████████████       ░██████▓
 ███████       █████████████████       ▓██████
 ░███████       ████████████████      ▓██████▒
  ▒███████▒       ░ ░     ░ ░       ░███████▒
   ░████████▒                     ▒████████▒
     ▓████████▓░               ░▓█████████
      ░██████████▓░          ▓██████████░
         ▓██████████▒     ▒██████████▓░
           ░▒██████████▒▓█████████▓░
                 ░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░
ngacengan

Activity: 504

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 03:06:45 AM

The reality of the market is actually buy low and sell high and this is the traditional way of doing trading. Emotional is the number one enemy of every trader and until you kill this negative emotions of panic you will end up losing alot of money in your trading. Many people has lose alot of fortune by selling off their coins below the actually cost price.

I agree with this statement, and I will share a little secret for trading, do not put all your capital for 1 coin only, for example you have 1 BTC capital so for trading enough 0.5 BTC and 0.5 BTC the rest just in case if the price drops you can buy again at a cheap price. Patience is the key, this is the secret that I apply as a trader.
Darklinkz

Activity: 448

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 03:11:03 AM
Last edit: September 27, 2017, 03:26:34 AM by Darklinkz

Yes, but what others do is buy high when altcoins is on the hype and sell low when trolls spreads FUD about the coin. Don't follow these.
Afnan_faizah

Activity: 798
Merit: 178

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 03:19:54 AM

Sometime trading psichology will influence our decision,  but only one way to solve it.  Keep stick into your own trafmding plan.  Buy low sell high no matter what.

Sepertinya sudah waktunya, kalau menurut saya lebih baik lump sum sekarang. 30/01/2024.
Bitcotalk

Activity: 966
Merit: 517

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 05:14:44 AM

most of the traders doing that..they have controlled by their emotions which is not good for trade. buy low sell high.
Buying high and selling low is of not much profit. I guess that a businessman should be smart enough to know the ups and downs of the market. Also selling bitcoins at low will definitely cause us harm and we need to wait for the values to go up again. This way the problem can be solved.
Smarty14392

Activity: 560
Merit: 286

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 05:52:09 AM

Many newbies are panic sellers, they Buy high and sell it low. If they bought BTC at $4500  and see its dropping $3000, some are selling. So they lose a huge amount.

That is not their fault. Actually they didn’t see the deep insights of business. How prices are going up and why they are falling down they don’t know. So in time of low, they often think that prices will fall more so their sense of loss gets more active and they take some stupid decisions.
bitcoinisbest

Activity: 1218
Merit: 557

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 06:12:10 AM

Sometime trading psichology will influence our decision,  but only one way to solve it.  Keep stick into your own trafmding plan.  Buy low sell high no matter what.

This is not always true, because had this being the case everyone would leave the job and only do trading. Many times even you have to buy high and would have to sell at low when the market is still falling . As some of them trade by placing a stop loss and the moment it breaches they sell it and then buy at lower price rather than waiting for the price to recover which may take a longer period.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: