Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 08:10:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: BUY high sell low ?  (Read 22535 times)
erilook99

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 11:50:23 AM

I'd better keep it or not buy it. because there are still many ways to get his wkwk
kevpantof

Activity: 491
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 12:04:52 PM

first dont stand on computer too much. Just buy then order sell with price you want then quit. Market will go up because crypto is still new for everybody
I am also against staying in front of computer all the day. The continuously changing market of the bitcoins and other coins do give you stress when things are not going according to your plan.

You need to be very much tolerant if you are in trading and your coins are in dumping phase. Don’t ever do panic selling especially with coins like bitcoins and waves. 
imyashir
Copper Member

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 01:14:23 PM

or may be buy low sell high ?

Lot of noobs traders , don't control their emotions and make worst mistakes : buy at high price and sell at lowest

how to control this ? = put orders (buy/sell) and close the platform

i think you need a more analysis in trading chart so you have an indicator if you get in and out. it is easier to have a pattern. so you're basing your pattern for lesser loss. That's all I can give you patience advice.
crypt0heaven

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 02:35:52 PM

Lot of noobs traders , don't control their emotions and make worst mistakes : buy at high price and sell at lowest

The best way to control this by simply being patient. When you get massive FOMO its the worst time to buy. Wait until everything bottoms out. Look at the chart, you can always recognize and accumulation phase. That is the absolute best time to buy. These phases come and go so just be patient. Patience is rewarded in this game.
SillyCat

Activity: 490
Merit: 106

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2017, 02:37:18 PM

well it might be easy to think that way but getting it right is almost impossible
i mean ur not the ceo or the internal stakeholder there
how would u know the internal information
i bet this is hard and basically u have to do it by intuition
SillyCat

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2017, 03:04:43 PM

You don't need to be an economist to understand that simple truth! BUY low SELL high, of course!
Sounds simple, but we don't know when we must buy and sell. Just like current situation, almost all altcoin falling and with bitcoin too. Is this the best time to buy on low price? Or it will keep falling? Or it will rise soon? We don't know. That's why there are other people said buy high and sell higher

Yeah no one knows which is the lowest price to buy and highest price to sell as if we buy today then we may see price going even lower in coming days and that would make us regret on our decision and same goes while selling as on one knows which is the best price to sell bitcoins.

but if we are learning about making analysis then we can guess the lowest price to buy and highest price to sell, at least we have a clue in how much range of the price. after we make analysis, we can place our order buy or order sell and waiting our order is filled. without making analysis, we are risk our bitcoin and this will make us to lose some value.

well i think the analysis itself is very vague and almost impossible for us to do. I mean all we can do is to watch the chart and read their white paper and read bitcoin talk and thats all.
Anyobsss

Activity: 784
Merit: 135

DeFixy.com - The future of Decentralization

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 03:06:04 PM

I thought the buy low sell high principle in trading is very easy but it was not. I never try trading again after losing some money. Maybe if i could buy a trading bot i will try again since i've read some reviews about trading bot is really great.

SillyCat

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2017, 03:32:35 PM

I think 99% of traders are newbie traders who end up profitting when the prices go up but less so than if they were just bagholders. Its the whales that are consistently making the big money.

You can always say in hindsight I should have put an order here and it was my emotions controlling me etc but even when you follow a strategy very strictly you normally end up doing worse than the general market.

yeah i totally agree with you. but i think it is 99.9999% lol. there is no chance for us newbies to understand the situation and critically analyze as to what is happening with the price.
daringdiscovered

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 03:39:54 PM

I thought the buy low sell high principle in trading is very easy but it was not. I never try trading again after losing some money. Maybe if i could buy a trading bot i will try again since i've read some reviews about trading bot is really great.

It is not easy because you have to choose the tokens that you are going to Trade carefully since not all of them could give you some profits in the long run. If you still don't know how to Trade and if it is going to be your first time to do so, then start on a very small amount of capital for just some experience, then increase it little by little until you found yourself getting better on what you are doing.
TheGodFather

Activity: 854

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 04:15:05 PM

most of the traders doing that..they have controlled by their emotions which is not good for trade. buy low sell high.
Buying high and selling low is of not much profit. I guess that a businessman should be smart enough to know the ups and downs of the market. Also selling bitcoins at low will definitely cause us harm and we need to wait for the values to go up again. This way the problem can be solved.
Buy high and sell low was not appropriate thing to do when you are a traders and most especially when you are a new trader. Buy high, it only cost you much buying your investment, then you'll just sell it low well I think you well end up messing your life in trading. One thing we should keep in mind when we are going to trade is to, think first and analyze the action you would do before you say to yourself "ok I'll do it".
dinda22
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 04:47:33 PM

most of the traders doing that..they have controlled by their emotions which is not good for trade. buy low sell high.
Buying high and selling low is of not much profit. I guess that a businessman should be smart enough to know the ups and downs of the market. Also selling bitcoins at low will definitely cause us harm and we need to wait for the values to go up again. This way the problem can be solved.
Buy high and sell low was not appropriate thing to do when you are a traders and most especially when you are a new trader. Buy high, it only cost you much buying your investment, then you'll just sell it low well I think you well end up messing your life in trading. One thing we should keep in mind when we are going to trade is to, think first and analyze the action you would do before you say to yourself "ok I'll do it".
new traders usually only be tempted because of seeing the results of the pro trader, so they just try to fomo and eventually buy high and sell low. should they know, not only know the theory of buy low and sell high. trading that needs knowledge and trading was full of research.

Jombitt

Activity: 294

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 04:51:40 PM

If you want to engage into trading you must learn first how to control your emotion so that just in case that the coin you are holding and the price will go down. You just let it go and wait to go high and will not panic.

ricyptic

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 05:46:50 PM

It should be the other way around we must buy low and sell high otherwise we will be on the loss side if we trade if we will do that we better not trade because we are wasting time money and effort if we will not earn profit.
Qunenin

Activity: 966
Merit: 506

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 04:31:19 AM

There is more to it that just buy low and sell High. There are also a matter of our petritsch, the matter of fees Network fees minimum and maximum trade-in. There's also the fact that you have to have a buyer or a seller that's going to match the numbers that you want to put out there. You might find something that you can buy significantly low but that doesn't mean that there's going to be someone is going to buy them back from you at a higher rate. There's a lot more to it to just buy low and sell High.

.1xBit.com.
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
!
akmittal

Activity: 252
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 04:48:00 AM

This theory "Buy High and Sell Low" is for making profit of loss? I think this is a loss making theory. one should invest 25% of allotted fund at any time. and invest other 25% on the correction of market. This wait and watch policy. invest your fund in four segments of 25% every time. I am sure the long term investor will always be beneficial.
More over you may also book profit on your investment if market go high.
Wicked17

Activity: 476
Merit: 107

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 05:08:12 AM

You need to focus and you learn how to control your emotions that is the key to success. In my style of trading, first i am going to check the flow of graph of  the coins that i am going to trade. Im reading some news in forum and blog and from other professional trader, then if i am already decided i will just set to the point where i think it will land after a day or week of my trade. So far i am 75% positive in all of my current and past trading.

offlinedragon

Activity: 135

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 06:59:06 AM

first dont stand on computer too much. Just buy then order sell with price you want then quit. Market will go up because crypto is still new for everybody
This is the main strategy of bitcoins buy low sell high, this is the true business mind thinking and it enhances the skills so one should buy at low price days and then hold coins I wallet and then wait for the good days to come and then sell at the desired price to earn profit more than the thinking and join the lane of profiteers and millionaires.
aencarnaci

Activity: 448
Merit: 281

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 02:46:25 PM

Everything is easy to control. Just control it.
Yes, it is you who has to control the things. If you manage to control the things in a better way, you will be able to get a lot of profit and earning. I think selling your Bitcoins at a low price will never be appreciated. You need to keep calm and cool under any condition so that you make a right decision. Selling at fewer prices can never result in case of right decision.
Yes this strategy has more scope as compare to fast sell and trade as buying in low gave you advantage and sale in high will give you profit and then you will get more than you expect. So buy as much as you can and hold till the prices goes up and in November these will go up and will rise till end of 2k17.
cryptothreads

Activity: 1274

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 03:41:33 PM

This is what most of us when entering this market are but from these mistakes we will have more experience and a good strategy to avoid the "Buy high, sell low" and will profit.
bs9

Activity: 154

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 05:32:40 PM

Trading some time depends on luck.Today Bitcoin price going dump and i am sell my bitcoin and but bitcoin again pump.Need fullyfull confident in your self you will be good trader and always tr to buy low and when you get more profit than try sell and never try to sell lose .
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: