Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 07:44:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: BUY high sell low ?  (Read 22532 times)
shezu007

Activity: 336
Merit: 121

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 06:05:42 AM

Buy high sell low is not a good thing and it is not a good business.It is very important to stay calm when doing trading, one wrong move and I am sure that you will be in chaos.  People must buy low and sell high, its how trading works.
This concept is totally wrong and is totally opposite to the concept of trading because if you can buy a thing on a very high price and you can sale them when the price is getting low then you can face a huge loss every time and you will not able to continue your trading for long time. if you want to earn profit from your money through trading then i will give you technique that start buying when price is low and start selling when price is high.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
moooonu

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 07:49:41 AM

Here is a link which will give your a brief overview of trading for newbies:
https://steemit.com/cryptocurrency/@smilexyz03/what-you-need-to-know-about-altcoin-trading

Do your research, study the market trend and buy low and sell when price goes high.
Kloug

Activity: 140
Merit: 20

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 10:05:40 AM

Look at how the already too-high BCH just got 40% in a few hours, and keep telling people not to buy high...

I didn't have the balls to buy BCH either.. and I still won't.. maybe it will implode soon.. but maybe not & props to those who dared.
bamb

Activity: 938
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 10:51:25 PM

The reality on ground differ very much. Lots if trader actually buy high and sell low. It may seem like the absurd things to do but that what majority of trader unwittingly do. If you do not have a strategy of getting in and out you will surely buy high and sell low no matter your experience. Planning and strategy is the key to successful trading

██▄▄              ▄▄██
                                   █████▄        ▄█████
      ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄     █████▄      ▄█████      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ▄███████████▄    █████████████▄    █████▄    ▄█████   ▄▄███████████▄    █████     █████
 █████▀▀▀▀██████   ██████▀▀▀██████    █████▄  ▄█████   ▄█████▀▀▀▀▀█████▄   █████   █████
█████  ▄▄█████▀▀   █████     █████     █████▄▄█████    █████       █████    █████ █████
██████████▀▀       █████     █████      ██████████     █████       █████     █████████
 ██████▀ ▄▄▄█▄     █████     █████       ████████      ▀█████▄▄▄▄▄█████▀      ███████
  ▀████████████    █████     █████        █████        ▀▀███████████▀         █████
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀           █████
                                                                             █████
                                                                            █████
                                                                           █████
                    ▄▄▄████▄
▀████▄▄▄          ▄██████████
 ▀███████▄       ▄██████████
  ▀████████      ██████████
   █████████    ██████████▀
    █████████  ▄█████████▀
     █████████ ██████████
      ██████████████████
      ▀████████████████
       ▀█████████████▀
        ▀████████████▀
         ▀██████████▀
           ▀███████▀
Hanako

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 11:00:51 PM

This stragety are just for those who sell low even if they are now REKT. For me just hold because the value of the coins that you will hold will sincerely sneaks up the price increased slowly hehehe. HODL and not sell low
crabby

Activity: 276
Merit: 48

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 11:17:12 PM

When I first started trading, one of the strategies that I used to remove myself from the stress and pressures of the quickly changing market was to actually walk away. I would do my research, decide which coins I was interested in investing in, make the trades, and then not come back for 24 hours. This helped me see all of the ups and downs that happened during that time and made me realize that everything was going to be okay. Sure, there were times where I lost money because I didn't come back for 24 hours, but I learned to separate my feelings from trading. Now I've become very comfortable with watching my coins loose value without freaking out and letting them correct before trading. Anyway, my advice is to stay calm and be patient with the quickly changing market. However you are able to achieve this mental state, it's important for learning how to become a successful trader.
shone08

Activity: 602
Merit: 262

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 12:28:10 AM

This stragety are just for those who sell low even if they are now REKT. For me just hold because the value of the coins that you will hold will sincerely sneaks up the price increased slowly hehehe. HODL and not sell low

This is the ultimate strategy of all trader hold and hold dont sell your coin if the price are low patient is the key to earn good profit take note always trust the coin you buy because you buy that coin to earn profit not to loss your capital buy low sell high that the basic rules of trading.
Wagako

Activity: 249
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 12:43:24 AM

or may be buy low sell high ?

Lot of noobs traders , don't control their emotions and make worst mistakes : buy at high price and sell at lowest

how to control this ? = put orders (buy/sell) and close the platform
This is the basic skills that you possess in trading. Buy low sell high is the best ang most effective way in gaining more profit. But this requires a patience.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▌   Vulcan Forged    ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▌    Telegram   ▌    Discord      ▌     Twitter      ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  DISCOVER   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
appleffi

Activity: 126
Merit: 11

One of a kind

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 12:44:48 AM

Trading should be buy low and sell high. In line with that concept, traders can get profit when the situation follows that concept but that is not always the case, there are situations where you sell too low of a price than the pricr you bought it because it simply does not workout anymore and thats the time you lose in trading.

BelCanto

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 01:00:50 AM

I've always found "Buy low and sell high" to be one of the most infuriating axioms in trading (up there with "control your emotions"), and not because it's not true.  It's because it's vague. 

Well all know what it means to buy low, but "low" is subjective,  and we all know that we want to sell for a profit,  but for how much profit?  A couple ticks up in a profit, but then again so is a couple hundred ticks.  I can't tell you how many times in my early trading days I froze up on buying a dip because "What if it keeps going?  What if I'm wrong?"  or I convinced myself I could get a better entry and I knew better than the markets did.  On the flipside, I can't tell you how many times I saw the market get close to my take profit point only to see it reverse and either take me out for less than I could have had if I were being flexible and alert or, in some cases, for a loss. 

The worst part of this axiom, though, is that it's so simple it's easy to convince ourselves we get it which can be even more dangerous.

Personally, I describe it to new traders as "Buy value, sell weakness" 

It still makes sense to most people but it requires questions like "how do I spot value and weakness?" before it can be implemented, and that is when the real learning can start. 
Kloug

Activity: 140
Merit: 20

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 01:30:26 AM

I've always found "Buy low and sell high" to be one of the most infuriating axioms in trading (up there with "control your emotions"), and not because it's not true.  It's because it's vague. 

Indeed, it's only smartasses looking at the chart afterwards who will say "you should have bought low".

There is no low. The BCH was high when it was 600. It was already crazy high compared to weeks ago. Of course smartasses are gonna tell you that "it was low".
BelCanto

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 02:54:18 AM

Indeed, it's only smartasses looking at the chart afterwards who will say "you should have bought low".

Interestingly enough those smart asses almost never seem to be successful.  Hm. . .
Xember

Activity: 110

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 03:36:12 AM

Lot of noobs traders , don't control their emotions and make worst mistakes : buy at high price and sell at lowest

To buy high and sell low wouldn’t make any sense. Trading is the same as business, when the gross income is high that means you are doing the right thing, however, when there is no balance anymore, you’ll end up selling at a low price and won’t get back the money that you used for buying what you sold. That’s how businesses die.
kanmo

Activity: 458
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 03:51:31 AM

I did that when I starting trading but later I learnt its good to HODL dieing altcoins than to sell low.

|     T o n T o g e t h e r     |     Saving Empowers Winning     |
Join Launchpool  >  Jan 10th - Feb 10th
●    T W I T T E R    ●    T
alfs75

Activity: 392

platform for everyday business

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 09:32:36 PM

In this new generation,many people are talented and wise and mostly young people in this new era can easily catch up the idea of how to solve the consequence,and that is sometimes the noob people.in trading process if you are  experience in traders that not means you can't make
a  mistake.even a newbie in this kind of field can easily to analyse the situation,because we talking about our asset,on how to become profitable,so its better to have patience hold your asset,wait for buying btc in low prices and sell it in high prices,thats the thought of being a bitcoin traders.

T O W E R B E E      |  PLATFORM FOR EVERYDAY BUSINESS       [ CRYPTOEXCHANGE TowerX ]
▬        ICO  >  on our exchange TowerX        ▬
FACEBOOK           MEDIUM           TWITTER           LINKEDIN           REDDIT           TELEGRAM
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 12:30:28 PM

I did that when I starting trading but later I learnt its good to HODL dieing altcoins than to sell low.

Well i fell victim to that just recently with the crazy bch trend. Lost around .03 in less than an hour. There are times really that you have to follow your gut feel and not rely on what other people are saying

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
kemonojim

Activity: 218

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 12:59:04 PM

The reality on ground differ very much. Lots if trader actually buy high and sell low. It may seem like the absurd things to do but that what majority of trader unwittingly do. If you do not have a strategy of getting in and out you will surely buy high and sell low no matter your experience. Planning and strategy is the key to successful trading

Yup indeed in trading we must realize and understand how to do a trading can benefit. Because all the people who have not understood the trading would essentially do a trade with a very bad way. the actual gains in trading is easy if indeed we can do an analysis, because trading is always concerned about data or market, so if we can do the analysis it will be understood and understand what will be done Next
Sexie

Activity: 420

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 01:16:46 PM

how to control this ?
it is simple, stop doing random stuff and call it trading!

people usually just buy things they think are good or worse things that some random dude told them are good, not because they analyzed them and came to the conclusion that it is a good idea to invest. so it becomes a gamble at some point. and as long as it is a gamble, you can't know which way it will go.
in any traders,  they have always choice to buy low and sell high, no need to be in a hurry,just be patient, be always in timing..

center]EMPIREHOTELS  (EMPC) The Future of Hospitality
--------  WhitepaperTwitter Telegram ?   Instagram ?  [DO NOT POST SESC LINKS]Bitcointalk Thread [/url]    -------  Join our ICO :  feb. 10.2019- March.31.2019 [/center]
pjhom

Activity: 168

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 01:24:48 PM

I make it a practice to buy high and sell low and am quite proficient.  I've decided it is much cheaper to hang out here and post on BCT instead.   Grin
PrinceCaspian

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 02:13:29 PM

That is what the most of the traders and investors doing, they keep on buying high and when there is a FUD or something bad about bitcoin or to a particular coin then they will just sell low and accept the loss and be proud to their selves that they get out before the ship completely sink but they didn't know that it is just normal and nothing to worry about.

▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄
   ▄████████████████████████▄████████████████████████████████████▀▀███▄
  █████████▀        ▀███████████████▀         ▀████   ██████   ██████▀██     ███████████▄    ██████████   ███████████▄
 █████████    ▄▄▄▄    █████████████▀   ▄▄▄▄▄   ▀███    █████   ██████████    ███▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀████
██████████   ██████   █████████████   ███████   ███     ████   ███████████   ███       ███   ███          ███       ███
██████████   ▀█████▄▄▄█████████████   ███████   ███      ███   ████████████            ███   ███          ███       ███
███████████▄    ▀▀█████████████████   ███████   ███   █   ██   ████████████            ███   ███  █████   ███      ▄███
██████████████▄▄    ▀██████████████   ███████   ███   ██   █   ████████████            ███   ███  ▀▀▀▀▀   ███    █████▀
██████████▀▀▀█████▄   █████████████   ███████   ███   ███      ████████████            ███   ███          ███     ███
██████████   ██████   █████████████   ███████   ███   ████     ███████████   ███       ███   ███          ███      ███
 █████████    ▀▀▀▀    █████████████▄   ▀▀▀▀▀   ▄███   █████    ██████████    ███▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀   ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███       ███
  █████████▄        ▄███████████████▄         ▄████   ██████   ██████▄██     ███████████▀    ██████████   ███        ███
   ▀████████████████████████▀████████████████████████████████████▄▄███▀
      ▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀

HIGH-SECURE PAYMENT ALGORITHM FOR E-COMMERCE
█████|     Telegram     |     Twitter     |     Medium     |     Youtube     |     Facebook     |█████

WHITEPAPER
ONEPAGER
ANN Thread

PRIVATE SALE...MARCH 10
PRE-SALE▬▬▬.MARCH 25
CROWDSALE.APRIL 11
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: