Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 12:39:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: BUY high sell low ?  (Read 22532 times)
MRX-

Activity: 267
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 04:31:12 PM

Just a friendly advice Smiley I too am interested in trading and of course I want to get on it ASAP, so I did my research, "Buy low, sell high" might sound simple
but I've read articles and watched videos regarding daytrading or just "trading", it's no easy feat.
Just like anything that has to do with greatness, it needs tremendous amount of hard work to be great at trading.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Luigiferrari

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 04:40:21 PM

Unfortunately happens very often. I have some coins that I bought ath and now I have to hold
Kimliyo0107

Activity: 28

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 11:19:09 PM

When youre in process of trading, you hold the coin when it has low value. Buy coins when it offer low price and sell it when the price increase so you can have the best profit.
Shanmatthew

Activity: 243
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 02:04:29 AM

or may be buy low sell high ?

Lot of noobs traders , don't control their emotions and make worst mistakes : buy at high price and sell at lowest

how to control this ? = put orders (buy/sell) and close the platform

Obviously it's noobs attitude because buy at higher price and sell at lower price???what kind of brain that.I'm a newbie for trading but I'm not like that noobs.its a basic marketing strategy buy lowBTC and sell high BTC.my brain is a good condition so I can control my emotion. Grin
OriginTrain

Activity: 406
Merit: 174

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 03:14:11 AM

If you need any evidence how many weak hands there are in crypto.. just look at nearly every ICO.
saqibmunir

Activity: 267
Merit: 110

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 05:00:12 PM

buy and hold, until you understand the markets better. Safest bet
Exactly but buy when it is low and then hold. for me the worst strategy is to buy a coin which value has increased it's in the last 24 hours for more than 50%, because its most likely it will fall down to the price before the hype and you loose much money. we should have to buy when it is low almost 25 to 30% and then wait and hold.
dissgo

Activity: 182

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 06:01:09 PM

I learnt something good and getting Buffett's advice that "one should never put all one's eggs in one basket."
So, if you believe in the project, just called it as long-term.
When you have already bought high and it's going down, you'd better keep or hold it and don't cutloss for short, unless you can get your BEP or you realize it has a habit to be down more than that.
Just put or try with 20-25% so when it hit the lowest or buyzone with many supports, you can buy lots of it and just hodling until it surge or bounce back.
copoyes

Activity: 602
Merit: 105

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2017, 06:10:22 PM

how to control it by analyzing the situation for the future or asking solutions to people who already understand
so as not to happen high buy sell low
dimonstration

Activity: 2576
Merit: 660

Dimon6969

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 06:19:55 PM

Buy low and sell high would be correct to all new trader. The key to not repeat this mistake is learn how to control your emotion.
The question isn’t really a question (not making sense actually) so if you don’t plan to buy low and sell high, what did you plan to do then? Buy high and sell low? Lol. This is normal thing in every business or any form of investment, if I may say, you buy low and sell at a high price, and that’s what gives you profit. Buying high and selling low means you’re actually making loss. That’s simple.
Yes it's just a nonsense quiestion because buying high then you would just sell it low? who trader haven't would do it? hahaha funny me too i think this one is totally opposite of the basic strategy on how to trade easily in just doing buying low and selling it high (Buy low /Sell high)
yes buying high and selling low just like youre giving money with no rewards and taking it just your wasting money because people that are go in trading are making buy low sell high this is the most thing that people are doing it.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
zeaderza

Activity: 896
Merit: 502

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 05:53:06 AM

I did that when I starting trading but later I learnt its good to HODL dieing altcoins than to sell low.

Well i fell victim to that just recently with the crazy bch trend. Lost around .03 in less than an hour. There are times really that you have to follow your gut feel and not rely on what other people are saying
There are number of things which you get to learn with the passage of time. The thing is there is no point of regretting on what all happened in the past. In fact, you need to be very much careful so that you may not repeat the very same mistake in the future. Buying the bitcoins at high price and then selling them at low price will only result you in suffering of some huge amount of loss.
littlefascist

Activity: 11
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 05:57:28 AM

Yes, buy low sell high is the basic rule to earn profit in trading, you should do it in the right order not buy high and sell low Cheesy
haiyou

Activity: 28

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 06:23:33 AM

If we want to say investment trading skills or trading technology, which can be learned in many investment transactions books, but learning and execution are two different things, really want to control the purchase and sale of price volatility, we must adjust their own Mentality, of course, this is an easy to say, difficult to do things!
BlueStackz
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1028

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 07:23:11 AM

I did that when I starting trading but later I learnt its good to HODL dieing altcoins than to sell low.
Trading is not profitable for everyone. Trading needs really a lot of hard work and patience. You need to listen to news on regular basis to stay updated moreover there are series of articles  by experts that are meant to be read by trader for gaining best trading tips. I am also in favor of holding coins then trading with them especially when the coin is bitcoin. The altcoins can be used for trading.
wayaneka

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2017, 07:59:52 AM

Day altcoin trading is really difficult to do by trader who can not control emotion.  For greedy trader , In my opinion best way to make money in crypto market is by do swing trader, buy now and sell it in next month. But need some skill to analysis the market in fundamental. In my opinion swing trading especially for good fundamental coin will more profitable than day trading and also not need alot of time in the from of PC to analysis the charting.  Just hold strong fundamental coin/token then profit later.

djangocoin

Activity: 474
Merit: 285

Brave New World

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 09:58:14 AM

I'd say a lot of people do it the way you just described in your title lol

:]
khalifa25

Activity: 242
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 10:47:23 AM

for me what differentiates trading from gambling is that it takes time...it is not a get-rich-quick scheme. So, if you're new to trading and no proper education on how to trade then you will lose a lot. There are plenty of tutorials online one is youtube.com that you can download to educate your yourself and enforce your knowledge
SirLancelot

Activity: 2478
Merit: 582

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 11:52:20 AM

Emotions emotions emotions! Impossible to get rid of them... maximum you can do is to learn to control them. Sometime I make the same mistake even though i'm not a novice trader. But i'm still working on myself Cheesy

My advice (what's working for me).... write your set of trading rules on a piece of paper and stick it somewhere in front of you!!! Sounds stupid, but works. At a minimum you should three things.
1. where you will fix your profit (i'd say the profit potential should be at least twice as big as the loss you are willing to tolerate).
2. where you will fix your loss (do not less losses run).
3. reason for entering a trade (make sure the reason is not an emotional factor).

... and stick to your piece of paper!!!
When you have experience more than one year then this emotion kind of thing don’t bother investor and still you are new that’s why you are facing these panicking problem and soon as you will become more confident this habit will leave you just stick to your strategy and have faith in bitcoin that it will not let you down and all the dreams will come true and try to buy at low and sell at high this will give you more profit.
gadimbrut

Activity: 418

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 12:04:27 PM

or may be buy low sell high ?

Lot of noobs traders , don't control their emotions and make worst mistakes : buy at high price and sell at lowest

how to control this ? = put orders (buy/sell) and close the platform
I've experienced things like that before, bought a coin at a high price and sold it at a lower price so I suffered losses, to prevent such things you should not follow the coin that cost pump, because if the price is too high usually the price will go down, if Your trading should be able to control your emotions. do not get carried away by the market.
meldrio1

Activity: 1358

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 01:12:27 PM

just look the chart if you see that coin is going down the price that's your opportunity to buy it and hold it until that coin will up the price again then you sell it. Well its normal for newbies don't control their emotions until they will learn their lesson how to trade wisely.

yanxiaoyu5008

Activity: 42

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 01:37:47 PM

To tell the truth, few people can really do like BUY HIGH SELL LOW Cry
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: