Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 09:43:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: BUY high sell low ?  (Read 22532 times)
ivanst776
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1003

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 07:34:07 AM

your money will surely lost if you do that buy high sell low. better to hold from now than to lost our money. all altcoins being dump because of the upcoming and high demand on bitcoin. people all know about this. better to read article about that.

We cannot predict anything with this kind of strong words my friend as you never know the potential of altcoins and many used to say the same thing about bitcoin during the end of 2015 saying it will crash or will be banned and all sort of stories as you know it's a competitive market and if the investors or a big corporate finds worth in altcoins and adopt it then the value will shoot up in a fortnight.
Day trading is not better in most of cases still it really depends on strategy of different persons. You can’t just say one thing and believe that other will agree with your opinion. Rather we must accept other’s review about something. Regarding topic, I must say long term income is better than short term like money earned from day trading because it requires much time and effort to be put in process.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
sheryl26

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 08:55:16 AM

or may be buy low sell high ?

Lot of noobs traders , don't control their emotions and make worst mistakes : buy at high price and sell at lowest

how to control this ? = put orders (buy/sell) and close the platform

Thats what will gonna happen to us if we buy bitcoins today then all of a sudden the bitcoins will fall. We do not know when will the bitcoins will fall and according to some finance the statistical graph of the bitcoins is going up entirely almost and the next thing that will happen to it is a hige down fall because life is a roller coaster so as the business and we do not want to buy bitcoins and lose a huge amount of money. We invest in this because we wanted to have a lot of profit so we better convert our bitcoins before it came true.
Victorycoin

Activity: 1134
Merit: 517

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 09:50:04 AM

Lot of noobs traders , don't control their emotions and make worst mistakes : buy at high price and sell at lowest

Do you think the buying high and selling low can make more profit? It seems that you can't control your emotions. You can lose your money anytime in the trading world if you can't control your emotions. You should focus on controlling it.
You're actually in error and the right thing is to aim to buy low, so profit could be made when you eventually sell same at a higher price. However it isn't all said and done as sound knowledge and good trading skills are inevitable to be able to highlight the fact that a high or low price is only in relative to current price.Today Bitcoin is trading around the $10,000.00 mark, which can be said to be high, but tomorrow we can be talking of $18,000.00 or more and then the $10,000.00 mark would be far below.
ivrynx

Activity: 518
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 11:04:12 AM

I think.the question is, are the persons doing this, actually knows what they are doing? Though the trend of bitcoin is going up, they should know their goal in investing with bitcoin, a lot of people are buying low and selling high, and that is to gain profit, but if you are buying high and selling low, you need first to stop,take out all of your investments ans study first, and try.to check what have you done wrong, you should study first on thigs that you don't know, specifically this time, on investing, learn first the fundamentals and don't just go with the trend.
MURONDI

Activity: 756
Merit: 257

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 05:26:26 AM

all traders would want to buy a low price and sell when the price is high, Even beginner traders also want to, but not all traders know the lowest or highest point.
coin_1122

Activity: 1134
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 05:29:05 AM

all traders would want to buy a low price and sell when the price is high, Even beginner traders also want to, but not all traders know the lowest or highest point.

You are right but people who have knowledge will understand when it went low and when it went high. If he don't have any knowledge than it is going to be very bad for the trader because he will end up in loss.
hydeevanz

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 06:22:53 AM

We can't control them since they have their own thinking but the thing is, does they really know what they are doing? Because to be honest, we all want to "Buy at low price and sell at highest" right? Perhaps, some of them really don't understand how these things works but maybe they just needed money that time. We doesn't even know.
Trela
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1001

The Decentralized TCP/IP Internet Protocol

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 03:50:08 PM

You are right but people who have knowledge will understand when it went low and when it went high. If he don't have any knowledge than it is going to be very bad for the trader because he will end up in loss.
It's damn true, Everyone makes mistakes and will continue to do so now and then. So long as you learn from them you’ll grow. No doubts, unless you take your profits, there's no proof that you have made good deals. Trading is full of risk, you have to deal overcome the bad situation.
Before investing in anything, you should pratice the best skill for your investment. It is imagine the result after you invest, included good result and bad result. It means you must to imagine how much money you will spend for loss.

██
           ████ ▄▄▄
          ██  ▄██▄█
         ██ ▄█▀██
        ██▄█▀   ██
       ███▀      ██
     ▄██         ██
   ▄█
██            ██
█▀████    ▄▄▄      ███
▀▀▀██     █▄█▄     ████
  ██        ▀▀██▄▄  ████
 ███████████████▀▀███████
                   █▄█
Protect Your Privacy With Decentralized Internet Protocol
50 Million
Global Users
!     ▐█████▄
     ███████▌
    ▐███████
 ███
████████████▄▄▄
▐██
█████████████████▄
███
██████████████████
 ▀
████████▀▀▀████████
 ▐███████    ████████
 ████████    ███████▀
█████████▄▄████████▀
██████████████████▀
 ██████████████▀▀
  ▀▀███████▀▀▀
LISTED ON               
bithum &
bithum Global
Boseda

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 05:34:10 PM

Indeed. "Buy low, sell high" sounds very simple doesn't it? But I think most traders actually do the opposite. They often buy in when the crypto is on the rise, and sell in on the way down.

How do you control this? Plan your trades. Decide on and set a certain price where you're planning on buying. Don't let your emotions take control of you.

Also, be active on bitcoin news. There are tons of websites that can provide that. Google is your friend.  Wink

It sounds simple, but it's not simple at all! When is it low and when is it high? Answering to this questions can make the difference between the wealth and the poorness.
Bugatti73

Activity: 616
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 05:36:34 PM

it was my first damage to do that way....(
crabby

Activity: 276
Merit: 48

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 11:17:24 PM

I have been searching all over to find a good bitcoin strategy because it seems to me that a good deal of money can be made from buying on every downswing.

However I still want to make sure there is a good method to what I am doing.

So I have two questions for everyone here.

1. Do you all have any good methods you have developed or seen for trading bitcoin?

2. I found this strategy does anything think this will work?

https://tradingstrategyguides.com/best-bitcoin-trading-strategy/

Thanks everyone!

This trading sounds interesting, but not exactly practical. How would you calculate the OBV? It's not exactly easy to calculate with a distributed cryptocurrency. My opinion is that if you are just getting into trading the best strategies are the simple ones. Things like SMA / EMA crossover, Bollinger Bands, and RSI are easy to understand and have a long history of success. I would start with those and then work your way up to better trading strategies. Even designing your own strategies would be practical once you start to understand more about different indicators and testing over sample datasets.

If you want to try backtesting some of these simple strategies, I made an application that you can use to test these strategies and then set up bots. It's free, so you don't need to worry about signing up or anything.

http://crabby.io/

If you try it out, let me know what you think. We are constantly adding new features, so check back frequently for updates.
usekevin

Activity: 2212
Merit: 556

Highly Trusted|Most efficient Manager| yahoo62278

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 11:24:47 PM

Indeed. "Buy low, sell high" sounds very simple doesn't it? But I think most traders actually do the opposite. They often buy in when the crypto is on the rise, and sell in on the way down.

How do you control this? Plan your trades. Decide on and set a certain price where you're planning on buying. Don't let your emotions take control of you.

Also, be active on bitcoin news. There are tons of websites that can provide that. Google is your friend.  Wink

It sounds simple, but it's not simple at all! When is it low and when is it high? Answering to this questions can make the difference between the wealth and the poorness.

You find it to much higher value, just sell your bitcoin.If you had thought this value is not enough to sell just hold it all.is in your hand buddy. I don't think this is correct value to sell my Bitcoin. It need to grow further branches as like a tree.If the value is move to greater than 18,000$ I will proceed to sell the bitcoin. Only thing is you need to patience to succeed and control your emotion.

█████▄▄██
███▄█████
██▄███████▄
████████████████
███▀██████████▀
██▄████████████▄
░█████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
████▀████████▀████
▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████▀███████▄████
███████▀▀▄▄▄█████
███████████████▀
████████████▀▀
OMBARD.com|.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████░██░████░██
▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
██████████████
▄▄░▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀▀▀
██░██░██████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
PICK,
PLAY,
PROSPER!

██████
██████████
██████████
██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████   ██
PROVABLY
FAIR
1%█████████████████   ██
HOUSE
EDGE
100%█████████████████   ██
DEPOSIT
BONUS
  Play now  
Dobrodav

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 11:35:20 PM

Actually, Saying is easier doing. I think the most important is that we need own the target exit and entry price. And the second, you are not be greedy

sana9826

Activity: 145

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 03:01:50 AM

dont sell it when the lower price, sell it when you get profit, you must control your emotion. sometime while you get panic with the lower price, you sell your coins in lower price than you buy it, you dont know whether tomorrow will be 3 times the price rising than you buy it, should be patient in doing trading.
sukhwindersingh

Activity: 252
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 03:11:24 AM

That was my case yesterday, when I bought bitcoin at $ 17000
I am currently thinking about how much to cut losses to minimize losses
komjhq

Activity: 588

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 07:58:59 AM

dont sell it when the lower price, sell it when you get profit, you must control your emotion. sometime while you get panic with the lower price, you sell your coins in lower price than you buy it, you dont know whether tomorrow will be 3 times the price rising than you buy it, should be patient in doing trading.
I think that if you do the right thing, then with the next drop in prices, in no case can not sell. We have already seen a new maximum price for Bitcoin, so I am convinced that with the next drop, the price will return to its original place again. Perhaps it will go even further.
Jraf95

Activity: 170
Merit: 46

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 10:12:33 AM

A lot of people especially the aspiring traders think that trading is as simple as buying low and selling high. Yes, there are times when things can be so simple and you can make some money out of it. But there are those times when you think you buy when the coin is already low and yet it continued to lose some steam and is already down the hill and to control the lose one has to forced selling them at a lose...when it is still low.

One advise I have heard is that never at all sell when it is low or when you are still at the losing side and when the coin keeps on sliding buy some more so that your buying price average can somehow go down. However, this is only good when you think that the asset has some fundamental value and that overtime it can still recover and not just another dead coin.

Anyway, I am sure that as we do trade we can learn many lessons along the way that can help us somehow to be better traders in the future. Sometimes I realize that we really need a good trading mentor that can guide us from the pitfalls and bumps along the way.
Buy high sell low ? Its sounds unfair, why should we buy for selling lower? If we buy we must assure that we can sell it in a high value.
Jakezzz

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 11:03:49 AM

It seems is impossible for buying high and selling low, but that is happened indeed. Cause people just follow the flow to invest the things which they only think is good, rather than analysing it.
Borisb52

Activity: 462
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 12:08:47 PM

Trading is not an easy thing at all. It needs to learn. And of course you can not buy on hayah. You need to buy at the bottoms, but sell as a hai and yet not be greedy. Luchshe less to earn than to be greedy and go into negative.
rfouziha

Activity: 160
Merit: 14

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 12:18:30 PM

Majority of new traders before understanding the concept of trading with out analyzing emotionally looking the market in its peak position that time the use to enter when due to some market sentiments it start to fall that time getting panic and start selling in low and loosing the investment.

As simple it is Buy at low and sell at high the problem of everyone including me how we know that which is low and which is going to be high. I think it all about luck.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: